Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:36:29 AM

Hi, my name is Sean Martin.  I have been active on these forums for three years now.  I am an aspiring guitarist that has an important message to share with the world and a unique style and huge potential to make it big.  My struggle is that due to my honesty and adamancy to share what I learned through my journeys, many have come to judge me rather than seek to understand me.

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless.  This is bad because once I am without a place to live, it will only become harder to find one.

I have a plan to rich the financial ground and musical foundation to get me where I need to go.  If I can get a house, I plan on spending all my time to evolving my musical style and learning chords/theory and integrating my music with more traditional styles.

I'm seeking a $6000 loan as it will provide me with a minimum of three-four months to establish myself musically.  I plan on performing at the Southland Ballroom to earn a little bit of money and can hopefully perform there periodically until things pick up.  I'm confident with a comfortable environment I can record an original album and become performance ready within two months.

I plan on recording a music video with a girl which will help me gain validity and virality.  I am also in the works of a digital music video for my song Stop the machine.

When I finish my album Windows, I plan to release it for sale via CDs to raise money for future activities.  I've also completed an electronic album called Illusion though I wish to master/perfect it before releasing it to the public.

I am a bright kid with many ideas that would revolutionize the way humans perceive life, though I need to get my musical grounds established for my message to be thoroughly absorbed and prevalent.

Though I seek to establish a world that values human progression, prosperity and advancements over economic status, my family is very not supportive of my endeavors and this is really my last hope.  My only other option is to walk across the country in hopes of finding someone who understands my message and is in the position to help.  I'm not ready to do that and I am deeply praying that someone can attune to my message and help me get on my feet.

Furthermore, as I progress, dankcoin will progress and help me earn the funds I need to go on tour across America and distribute my message to the masses.  You can learn more about the coin and it's message at dankcoin.org.

https://soundcloud.com/dankm/stop-the-machine
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/eternal
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/lost-of-words
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/hell
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/rec6
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/lostoutside

I hope you can see the potential and originality in my music and voice.  I've only been playing guitar for under two years, very part time at that.  I'm constantly getting better as I understand myself and the universe more, as my awareness increases, the music follows.  I'm ready to kick it into full gear and get things rolling.  I've grown a lot within a few weeks time and having an environment to live will catalyze the process even faster.  Your help is vital to me and it would mean more than you could ever imagine.  Together, we stand.  Divided, we fall.

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

If I cannot meet the obligations of the loan, I will sell everything I have and get walking.  I will have at least accomplished a better foundation musically and be ready for my journey.  If I can't get on my feet within three to four months, I will have no choice but to let go of life at home and head west, as it's then the best option for me to spread my message and find those to help bring it to fruition.

Thank you for your time,
Much love

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:48:32 AM

Did you ever pay back squal the 52 coins he lent you? if not, maybe you should be selling that equipment to pay him back first...
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:51:37 AM

Did you ever pay back squal the 52 coins he lent you? if not, maybe you should be selling that equipment to pay him back first...

And then what?  I want to pay him back but if I don't have any grounds before I do so, I might as well be homeless.  I'm trying to get myself setup so I can take care of that in full rather than in part.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:07:57 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless.

You've been saying you have a "couple days" left for a week now.  You're just trying to scam spending money.  I'm sure your parents paid for a hotel room long enough for you to find a job and become self sufficient.

Pack back your debt to squall before you go asking for another loan without collateral.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:10:43 AM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless.

You've been saying you have a "couple days" left for a week now.  You're just trying to scam spending money.  I'm sure your parents paid for a hotel room long enough for you to find a job and become self sufficient.

Pack back your debt to squall before you go asking for another loan without collateral.   Roll Eyes

Furthermore, what the hell happened to the miracle dankcoin?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:42:37 AM

Vod, it seems all you do with your life is try to hold others back.  Seems like the guy who told me you were connected to a ring of scammers on here is correct.

I want nothing more than to bring peace to the lives around me with the knowledge and wisdom I have learned from within.  I would like nothing more than to become a rockstar and scamming people is not a part of that path.  I never made a conscious effort to take squall's money.  I was scammed on my business and it was carried over to squall because I simply did not have the money to pay him.  I am doing my best to take care of my obligations but you are only making it more difficult.  If you really cared about squall's business you would but out of mine and let me do what I need to do to pay it back.

You've been saying you have a "couple days" left for a week now.  You're just trying to scam spending money.  I'm sure your parents paid for a hotel room long enough for you to find a job and become self sufficient.

Pack back your debt to squall before you go asking for another loan without collateral.   Roll Eyes

Furthermore, what the hell happened to the miracle dankcoin?

It will take off as I do.  Right now there are some people who believe me and they will be billionaires of tomorrow.  I need to get my message out further and it will take off.  Everything I do is on an exponential curve, dankcoin is no exception.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:46:33 AM

Dank,

Usually I think it would be a mistake
to try to give other people unsolicited
advice because we really don't have any
clue about what another person's path
is all about, or what a person needs.

However, in your case, I'm going to
make an exception.

I think your struggle is not because you
are honest, it is because you are
unrealistic.

First, you cannot try to save the world when
you cannot even support yourself financially.
It's not your place.  Worry about yourself first.

A wise person once said "you must master this world before your can
transcend it."

Even a multi-billionnaire cannot "save
the world."

Satoshi created a world changing paradigm.
As did Timothy Berners-Lee, and Thomas
Edison before him.  Yet, there will still
be evil and greed in the world, and that
will not change anytime soon.

Second, you should probably realize that playing music is
a great hobby, but you are not owed a career in music.

You've only been playing guitar for 2 years and you
think you have "huge potential to make it big"?
Really??

Maybe you have some good creativity.  So what... many
people do.

Some of the most talented musicians in the world
with decades of experience don't "make it big".  

The pro musicians that can support themselves
with music typically have been working very hard
at it for a LONG time... and even then, they are lucky.

So, my advice to you, is either:  come down to
earth, get a "normal job" like everyone else
while you work on your music in your spare time...

or....

If you really insist on "going for broke" with music,
then just go for it... get on with.... stop begging
for money and go earn it.

Like you said, go west.

You can be homeless in California.

Trade in your computer for an acoustic guitar.
Play on the street for tips.  Put up a bitcoin QR sign,
you might do well.

There's a lot of resources available to homeless people.
Some of them live quite well.  See what kind of
government checks you can get.

Maybe this is your path.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 01:52:03 AM

Anyway dank, you are on the lending forum, not the giveaway forum.  No one believes for a second you will ever pay back.

You have defaulted on a loan in the past.  You already said if you didn't make it in 2012 you would get a job.  You lied then, you are lying now.

You won't get a loan without collateral.  Stop asking.  Sell your garbage, pay squall what you can, and start walking.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:59:18 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 02:10:12 AM by jaberwock

Why not try to apply a job. I envied you that you are in your great country Merica. Your country pays an average 20 to 30 times more than my country. If I were you I would work any job that I would be accepted and save the money and move to Asia and married a beautiful Asian.

Stop using those drugs is not good for the mind.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:01:12 AM

No one is going to save the world financially.  I'm going to save it by creating a society that operates off free exchange and sharing as the family we are.

I will not submit myself to slaveship or theft through handouts.  I must lead by example, if and standing up for love gets you nowhere in a greedy society, then it only shoes how messed up our world is.

We have successfully consumed 2/3rd of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  Our extinction is near if we do not correct ourselves.  The stake is big here and I'm trying to do my best to save earth and the human race to the best of my ability.  If we don't consume nature, our nature will surely consume us through WWIII at the rate of our ego's.

Music is more powerful than you think, in fact a guitar is the most dangerous weapon in the world.  I've been playing for less than two years and much of that time I wasn't playing one bit.  In fact I've played very little of that time and I see huge potential as I have a completely original sound and message.  I know when I am able to apply myself through learning chords and playing in a proper environment, I will evolve much more musically.

I know some of you believe in me and I know some of you hate my guts for seeking to bring a world based off love rather than your riches.  But there are much bigger things than your wallet or ego.  We need to work together and find unity within our species before it's too late.  No matter how much money you have, you will always be a slave to those above you.  A world of love is the only true way to become free and find peace.  Inner peace is not obtained by the items you don't have, but for the appreciation of what you do have.  I know bitcoin has created a lot of wealth and I know a lot of that wealth was created because people viewed bitcoin as a escape from tyrannical governments.  Don't become tyranny yourself.  We all have a purpose to fulfill, it's your choice to take that role and make a difference in the world and find peace true peace with yourself.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:09:01 AM

No one is going to save the world financially.  I'm going to save it by creating a society that operates off free exchange and sharing as the family we are.

I will not submit myself to slaveship or theft through handouts.  I must lead by example, if and standing up for love gets you nowhere in a greedy society, then it only shoes how messed up our world is.

We have successfully consumed 2/3rd of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  Our extinction is near if we do not correct ourselves.  The stake is big here and I'm trying to do my best to save earth and the human race to the best of my ability.  If we don't consume nature, our nature will surely consume us through WWIII at the rate of our ego's.

Music is more powerful than you think, in fact a guitar is the most dangerous weapon in the world.  I've been playing for less than two years and much of that time I wasn't playing one bit.  In fact I've played very little of that time and I see huge potential as I have a completely original sound and message.  I know when I am able to apply myself through learning chords and playing in a proper environment, I will evolve much more musically.

I know some of you believe in me and I know some of you hate my guts for seeking to bring a world based off love rather than your riches.  But there are much bigger things than your wallet or ego.  We need to work together and find unity within our species before it's too late.  No matter how much money you have, you will always be a slave to those above you.  A world of love is the only true way to become free and find peace.  Inner peace is not obtained by the items you don't have, but for the appreciation of what you do have.  I know bitcoin has created a lot of wealth and I know a lot of that wealth was created because people viewed bitcoin as a escape from tyrannical governments.  Don't become tyranny yourself.  We all have a purpose to fulfill, it's your choice to take that role and make a difference in the world and find peace true peace with yourself.

Don't worry about our Planet. It has its own way of eliminating what is not needed.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:09:51 AM

Free exchange.  Exactly.  You have to freely give something of value to freely get something of value.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:39:57 AM

Don't worry about our Planet. It has its own way of eliminating what is not needed.

While mother earth will still survive, the human race would not be as lucky if we proceed the route to nuclear holocaust.

Free exchange.  Exactly.  You have to freely give something of value to freely get something of value. 

What I have to offer is invaluable.  I have reached singularity within myself and I have the capability to give humanity the beauty of singularity and ascension into the higher dimensions.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:45:00 AM

Free exchange.  Exactly.  You have to freely give something of value to freely get something of value.  

What I have to offer is invaluable.  I have reached singularity within myself and I have the capability to give humanity the beauty of singularity and ascension into the higher dimensions.

All you have ever done is offer, promise, predict, preach, etc.  Nothing has ever come true.

You've never given anything of value to anyone (in fact you've taken value from others), but you keep asking for more.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:46:16 AM

Free exchange.  Exactly.  You have to freely give something of value to freely get something of value. 

What I have to offer is invaluable.  I have reached singularity within myself and I have the capability to give humanity the beauty of singularity and ascension into the higher dimensions.

All you have ever done is offer, promise, predict, preach, etc.  Nothing has ever come true.

You've never given anything of value to anyone (in fact you've taken value from others), but you keep asking for more.   Undecided

That's not what they guy who told me he is forever indebted to me said.  I changed someones life, and that's enough for me to know that I'm on the right path.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:48:52 AM

Follow your own path dank, but don't ask for a loan without collateral until you have paid squall back.

W0rkH0rse

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:50:46 AM

I can help you.

Follow this list:

1. Take a shower.
2. Get a job.
3. Go spam somewhere else.
4. Lazy is not an excuse for stupid.
5. Seriously, pay back the last loan and never return here again. You burned this bridge already.

"The real "revolution" is happening behind keyboards" -M
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 02:56:37 AM

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

dank, I'm sure squall would agree to a total payment of $8,000 for your debt to him.  Sell your gear, pay him off, you'll get your soul back and be successful!  You'll be able to start your walk west.

I'm sure you'll get a lot more donations too.  Some people may believe in your cause, but they will not donate until you pay your debt.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:13:43 AM

damn brother u owe him 52btc? u better pay back what u owe coz. Just wondering where did u spend that amount of money? makes me wonder
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:21:15 AM

I can help you.

Follow this list:

1. Take a shower.
2. Get a job.
3. Go spam somewhere else.
4. Lazy is not an excuse for stupid.
5. Seriously, pay back the last loan and never return here again. You burned this bridge already.

I refuse to become a corporate slave and help destroy our home.  We have consumed 2/3rds of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  I refuse to support that.

damn brother u owe him 52btc? u better pay back what u owe coz. Just wondering where did u spend that amount of money? makes me wonder

It was a $1000 loan at the time.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: