Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:06:53 AM

may i know what u did with that $1000?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:30:14 PM

im fighting with my finances each month, +dont own a house, i must rent it , have a wife and 2 school kids.
we both lost our jobs due to company closures.
and im not the only one, there are alot of ppl fighting with low/no income, and begging wont help you.
better cut down your expences, + try anything u can to make some income, and for the love of God stop begging ppl for money.
Its obv, ure not gonna pay them back
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:50:07 PM

you figured out you karma won't keep you dry when it rains ?

guess ya should of saved some money instead of spending on lsd and weed.

if all seriousness though... you got no friends you can stay with for a couple days ? can't sell your guitar equip ?
or the car/bike/woteva else you had ?

noone deserves to be homeless, so  ido with you good luck and hope it turns out ok for ya mate.

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:44:33 PM

Dank I dont understand why dont u get a job?  how hard is it for you, why you have to ask others to be your backbone, when you in face have bad reputation on here already.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:17:09 PM

Dank I dont understand why dont u get a job?  how hard is it for you, why you have to ask others to be your backbone, when you in face have bad reputation on here already.

It's an entitlement attitude.  He's entitled to being a musician and releasing dankcoin and if that's not paying the bills yet, oh well guess you'll just have to loan it to him because he certainly doesn't deserve to have the burden of working like the rest of us.  Sorry but that's the way it is, i don't make the rules.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

I am setting the example because no one else has the balls to do it their self.

We are enslaved and I will not willingly enslave myself as a corporate slave.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:18:52 PM

Homes are owned by banks which are corporations so if you are living in a house you are a corporate slave.

Guess you gotta be homeless bud
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

so the rest of us can be corporate slaves and just send you our money then.  cool.

dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:30:29 PM

Why are you living out of hotel rooms?  Surely there must be a cheaper alternative.  That will eat up all your money by paying rent that is what.. at least 2x if not 5x the rate of having a roommate ?

Why did you not answer this question ?   You don't want to be a corporate slave, you just want other people to do it for you so you can live in a hotel.  If you are going to be homeless and a hippy etc, then live outside.  Be one with the land.  It is actually fun.

I actually like hippies but it guys like you that ruin the name of the good ones.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 07:22:39 PM

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless. 

A couple days have come and gone.

How much longer until you "run out of money"?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:33:35 AM

But what about Peace and Love, You can live in harmony in Nature for free and not use human resources and relay on the human spirit  Wink
Confessions

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:35:27 AM

Then willingly die on the street you fucking bum.

People like you, make any excuse necessary to not work.  Please do not have kids.
Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:05:11 AM

Ok, nice to have you as an example.

Now please go bury yourself in some crop field. This way you are finally useful ONCE.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:41:15 AM

Dank I dont understand why dont u get a job?  how hard is it for you, why you have to ask others to be your backbone, when you in face have bad reputation on here already.

Dude, time is money. Stop wasting your time on here and go provide for yourself.
Also, you're a lot better off being homeless in America than you are in third world countries like Haiti.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:41:02 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:14:00 PM by jonald_fyookball

dank, renting a house isn't going to fix your problems.

Instead..... sell all your gear because its holding you back.

Put 75% into bitcoin as a long term investment.

buy a good backpack, sleeping bag and a secondhand acoustic guitar.

Busk and travel the world... You will make new friends and have plenty of stories to tell.

Great advice.   Only problem is that it's hard to have a long term investment when you have a drug habit.

By the way, I just donated some coin this morning to Sean's Outpost.
Feels good to help the homeless (the right way) Smiley

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:13:28 PM

I really doubt he is in a hotel paying "day to day" and that he needs more money.

The guy is a pathological liar and a shill for scammers.

His parents wanted to get rid of him but not see him homeless so they probably paid for the hotel for a while.

He's begging for money to buy drugs.  As you can tell from his posts, he's not in danger of losing his shelter.

Don't fall for this scam. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 07:35:50 PM
Merited by Foxpup (6)

Dude judging from your ranking, and your activity time on the forum it shows that you've obviously had enough time to post here, why aren't you doing anything to stop this "homeless-ness" from happening? Why aren't you out looking for work? Do you want to know that billions of people around the Merica's have it 10x worse than you? You have all that guitar equipment to sell, why not sell it? Go low fi? If you are talking about mother nature and being one with the earth or whatever tree hugging hippie nonsense you spew why not go live in the woods?

Dude, you obviously have the capability of working, where as someone like me doesn't. I am disabled, standing up for me for longer periods of time than 5 minutes hurts. I barely leave my house other than to rarely go to the store, I cannot get SSI because the disability "system" thinks that whatever happened to me years ago isn't valid enough for me to receive help. I do not have dental or health insurance so I cannot see a doctor to fix my problems. In a year or so time, I may very well be in a wheelchair granted I get the insurance to cover for that. I was born with a muscle degenerative disease called hypotonia that gets worse over time, you want to know what that's like? The amount of effort it takes a normal person to simple things like, lift something or prepare for the day, is TWICE that for me. It takes me more effort to make it through the day without pure exhaustion setting in, that's something that I cannot control. And there are no studies on the long term effects of this that I've read that are positive. Eventually muscle give out or get so weak that you are unable to control them.

I don't give a hoot about your stupid drug problem, but if you look around see there are other people suffering worse or just as badly AKA ME, you'd realize that maybe you should get off the drugs and start working for a damn living. I can imagine SOMEBODY gave this dude some bitcoin, through this post he probably received some pms about how sorry they were. Meanwhile, I'm trying to start a LIFE before it's robbed from me. I'm 33 years old, each year it gets harder and harder, each year I lose precious time that I could have spent doing something and working and saving. But now with the panic and anxiety disorder, the agorophobia this muscle disease and what not I can't do anything. I'm stuck Dank I'm stuck.

I'm absolutely fucking stuck where I am and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, and this is why people don't believe when people actually need fucking charity because well jeez, I'm not a scammer. I worked through most of my life, up until I was in a car accident in my 20's. I contributed. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

Ok I'm done.

What else could I say?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:47:22 AM

Update!

This is my last night.  So since you're on, why don't we have a chat?

We shouldn't have any more of these garbage scam posts from sean anymore after tonight.  That's if he is telling the truth...  Undecided

skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 04:08:43 AM

This thread makes me sick, I could literally pm everyone in this thread and say "hey could you help me, i'm in a real bind here" and everyone would suspect that I'm making up some disease and that my situation is non existent, thanks Dank that's real friggin peachy keen of you. Look it up, hypotonia and lactic acidosis. Those are both real diseases and I was diagnosed when I was four. I need help, I have no health care, I have nothing. And scams like this will get paid out in full probably every time.

What else could I say?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:40:33 AM

This thread makes me sick, I could literally pm everyone in this thread and say "hey could you help me, i'm in a real bind here" and everyone would suspect that I'm making up some disease and that my situation is non existent, thanks Dank that's real friggin peachy keen of you. Look it up, hypotonia and lactic acidosis. Those are both real diseases and I was diagnosed when I was four. I need help, I have no health care, I have nothing. And scams like this will get paid out in full probably every time.

Yes, blame dank for your greedy unloving society.  Right.

Glad this thread brought out everyone's true colors.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: