Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:13:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:44:04 AM

Can't you move into a homeless shelter .
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:45:12 AM

I think you all are getting worked up for nothing really, guys.
Dude is just trolling Wink
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:06:48 AM

Dank, I'll loan you 3BTC if you write a song for me.
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 06:52:14 AM

This thread makes me sick, I could literally pm everyone in this thread and say "hey could you help me, i'm in a real bind here" and everyone would suspect that I'm making up some disease and that my situation is non existent, thanks Dank that's real friggin peachy keen of you. Look it up, hypotonia and lactic acidosis. Those are both real diseases and I was diagnosed when I was four. I need help, I have no health care, I have nothing. And scams like this will get paid out in full probably every time.

Yes, blame dank for your greedy unloving society.  Right.

Glad this thread brought out everyone's true colors.

Or, blame you for making it impossible for people actually in need to get help while you SPONGE off people. All that guitar equipment, all that crap you own that will EARN YOU MONEY so you won't be homeless. GIVE IT UP. Jesus dude you are so blind and stupid it hurts

What else could I say?
BearOx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:10:47 AM

Dank I dont understand why dont u get a job?  how hard is it for you, why you have to ask others to be your backbone, when you in face have bad reputation on here already.

I am setting the example because no one else has the balls to do it their self.

We are enslaved and I will not willingly enslave myself as a corporate slave.

You're setting an example by not working, but you're perfectly ok with accepting money from us slaves? We have to enslave ourselves to give you money?

How about we all just sit around smoking weed so nothing gets done. The car you drive, the roof over your head, the food you eat, where the fuk do you think it comes from?

Fuking hypocritical piece of shit, I hope you die and rot on the streets.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:18:57 PM

This thread makes me sick, I could literally pm everyone in this thread and say "hey could you help me, i'm in a real bind here" and everyone would suspect that I'm making up some disease and that my situation is non existent, thanks Dank that's real friggin peachy keen of you. Look it up, hypotonia and lactic acidosis. Those are both real diseases and I was diagnosed when I was four. I need help, I have no health care, I have nothing. And scams like this will get paid out in full probably every time.

Yes, blame dank for your greedy unloving society.  Right.

Glad this thread brought out everyone's true colors.

Or, blame you for making it impossible for people actually in need to get help while you SPONGE off people. All that guitar equipment, all that crap you own that will EARN YOU MONEY so you won't be homeless. GIVE IT UP. Jesus dude you are so blind and stupid it hurts

You do realize that money is the problem?  Not me, right?

Dank I dont understand why dont u get a job?  how hard is it for you, why you have to ask others to be your backbone, when you in face have bad reputation on here already.

I am setting the example because no one else has the balls to do it their self.

We are enslaved and I will not willingly enslave myself as a corporate slave.

You're setting an example by not working, but you're perfectly ok with accepting money from us slaves? We have to enslave ourselves to give you money?

How about we all just sit around smoking weed so nothing gets done. The car you drive, the roof over your head, the food you eat, where the fuk do you think it comes from?

Fuking hypocritical piece of shit, I hope you die and rot on the streets.

How about we aren't forced to survive by working wage slave jobs?  How about we stop destroying our planet?  2/3rds of the resources gone in 50 years and pretty fucking shitty.

How about we all grow our own food and look out for each other as communities?  Why not have your own business within your house free of charge?  Or if you'd prefer, join an open, collective group, that is looking to advance humanity, together.

I'm setting the example.  I hope you all will follow and we can create our own networked society that basis off love and sharing instead of greed.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:09:03 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

How about we aren't forced to survive by working wage slave jobs?  How about we stop destroying our planet?  2/3rds of the resources gone in 50 years and pretty fucking shitty.

How about we all grow our own food and look out for each other as communities?  Why not have your own business within your house free of charge?  Or if you'd prefer, join an open, collective group, that is looking to advance humanity, together.

I'm setting the example.  I hope you all will follow and we can create our own networked society that basis off love and sharing instead of greed.

You aren't setting any kind of example.  Thousands of people before you have given up and gone homeless.

Sean I'll try to explain to you why your plan will not work - I hope you can understand but I have doubts.

It's fine for ol' dank to sit around and play guitar as his contribution to his new society.  He can then take from the society what he needs to survive.  But guess what?  There are too many people in the world to survive without oil.  Someone needs to go out, learn stuffs, and spend weeks away from his family doing hard word as HIS contribution to the new society.  Then he comes home and takes from society what he needs to survive.  You think that will last long?  You think the person making the sacrifice won't notice you are being lazy but you each get the same reward?

Who will volunteer to collect the garbage in this new society while you sit around and play guitar?  No one will.  Same with most other tasks society needs to survive.

Sean, you are living in a dream world, brought on by the abuse of drugs.  Your plan may have worked 50 years ago, but now everyone is in cities.  No one will want to give up their comfortable house/apartment and move to a communal farm to feel lazy guitar players.  Even YOU tried to hold on to your comfort for as long as possible in your hotel room.

In the end, you and your negative karma will be forgotten by society and the world will move on. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:11:19 PM

Dank, how old are you? You have some very naive ideas about how the world works. You say you don't want a first world job or responsibilities, but you do want the benefits of living in a first world society (roof over your head).

I think you've got some issues man, and you should really seek help. According to your post history, you think that someone is going to try to murder you, they will fail, and as a result of this, you will gain supernatural powers?

Paranoia... check
Illusions of granduer... check
Belief in supernatural powers.... check

Would you lend money to someone who made claims like the ones you are making?
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

The only example you are showing is that people are begging for coin, and using it for purposes other than the ones intended. If you are indeed going homeless, I've watched this thread isn't it your last day this hotel or wasn't it? Where are you now? What are you doing online in that case?

Seriously dude grow up, could I open a thread right now and ask for a wheelchair for the future when I'm more than assuredly not going to be able to hold myself up? I could but I won't. Could I open a thread asking for help with my dying grandmother and not being able to do anything for her, and being 1000 miles away, and she wants me to be there for the last few months of her life? No I won't, I tried but I won't. Could I make a thread that my dad has melanoma and I need to be there for him? No I won't.

What makes you so different? Seriously? Tell me how you are so different from me that you deserve any bitcoin dude? Three family members in the span of a little more than a month have been diagnosed with cancer in my family, so you tell me how you deserve anything.

What else could I say?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:17:36 PM

The only example you are showing is that people are begging for coin, and using it for purposes other than the ones intended. If you are indeed going homeless, I've watched this thread isn't it your last day this hotel or wasn't it? Where are you now? What are you doing online in that case?

Dank said last night it was his last night in the hotel.

Yet he has been posting all morning.  You think he'd have more important things to do, like finding storage for his equipment, his computer, etc.

Chances are it's just another lie.  Sean Martin is a pathological liar after all. 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:21:38 PM

I don't have much experience with him, but if his trust is any indication and what numerous people are saying about him I'd believe him.

Yeah Dank what are your plans? Or did you magically swindle somebody out of enough money to stay another night in this "hotel"?

I just don't understand how anyone could be this.....well whatever.

What else could I say?
trashymonkey

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:21:45 PM

He also thinks WWIII is coming, and a huge music festival where everybody gets high on LSD is "our only hope."

Dude is either First Grade Jimmy Rustler / Troll, or seriously fucked in the head.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:45:57 PM

I don't believe Dank believes half the things he posts.

I believe Dank is high a good portion of the time and
cannot see clearly the stagnation his life has become.

He may have to hit rock bottom before he realizes
he's really wasting his time and life and decides he
wants to become a productive member of society
and build a future for himself.

Really, Dank...all this trolling... you're only hurting
yourself.  Where you do want to be in 10 years
from now. Think about it.

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:54:54 PM

Unfortunately I have a family member who believes a lot of the same stuff as Dank, and is mostly high most of the time so his view point is a little skewed. He luckily hasn't swindled anyone out of money (since nobody in my family actually has any) and he doesn't know much about btc. He thinks most of the same thoughts.

Dank you need to come to reality, you aren't enlightened. Your talk of a commune and what not, have you seen Waco Texas? Jonestown? (spelling) I mean come on now. Let's be serious here.

What else could I say?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 07:55:51 PM

You do realize that money is the problem?  Not me, right?
Then why are you begging for some?

How about we aren't forced to survive by working wage slave jobs?  How about we stop destroying our planet?  2/3rds of the resources gone in 50 years and pretty fucking shitty.

How about we all grow our own food and look out for each other as communities?  Why not have your own business within your house free of charge?  Or if you'd prefer, join an open, collective group, that is looking to advance humanity, together.

I'm setting the example.  I hope you all will follow and we can create our own networked society that basis off love and sharing instead of greed.

Why are you living like a king in a hotel when you have no money? Those hotels and houses that you live under were built by corporate slaves. Same with your guitar. All the food you eat, all grown and harvested by either hard working farmers, or industrial machines. By eating any of the food you BUY, or living under the roof, you're supporting the very thing you preach against. If you are true to your words, strip naked and go live in the jungle, where it's free from any human modernization.

I hate to break it to you, but the easter bunny ain't real either. Time to graduate from Kindergarten.

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:31:11 PM

Look, dank. I always ignored you and let you have your "views", but It's just going too far.
If you really think that money is the problem, this world is full of greed and all that, and that you are going to change that,

Why don't you do so now?

You said that your so-called "dankcoin" would revolutionize the world, destroy greed and spread love and peace and all that.
Then why not launch it now, when you are about to go homeless, so that at least you can afford to live somewhere?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:38:53 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Look, dank. I always ignored you and let you have your "views", but It's just going too far.
If you really think that money is the problem, this world is full of greed and all that, and that you are going to change that,

Why don't you do so now?

You said that your so-called "dankcoin" would revolutionize the world, destroy greed and spread love and peace and all that.
Then why not launch it now, when you are about to go homeless, so that at least you can afford to live somewhere?

dankcoin was launched about a week ago.  As I predicted, not a single person cared.  Nothing dank has ever predicted or promised has ever come true.

dankcoin.org

dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:41:21 PM

It is amusing how you ignored my question twice about why you have chosen the most expensive method of housing.  That being a hotel/motel.  Yes, money is a problem and it is that apparently you spend all of it that you're given on stupid shit.  If you want to be a hippy, be a hippy.  Sell your belongings and take one guitar and go Woody Guthrie.  acoustic guitar + laptop and thats all you need my friend.

If there weren't wage slave jobs, what do you think you'd be doing ?  you'd be busting your ass working the land.  Wage slave jobs only suck because you feel entitled due to modern American society.
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:44:04 PM

Dank, it seems that perhaps releasing a coin named "punchmeinthefacecoin" would be your best bet.  Then you sell it and let people redeem it in person.  Or maybe just a "kickmeintheballscoin".  Punching in the face is distasteful.

I'm not saying I want to do it, but I hear you were trying to release a coin to solve your problems.  Judging by the nature of this thread, one of the above coins would likely be your best bet.  And if you redeemed it appropriately, no one would ever call it a scamcoin.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

Why don't you do so now?

dankcoin was launched about a week ago.  As I predicted, not a single person cared.  Nothing dank has ever predicted or promised has ever come true.

dankcoin.org

Lol thanks. I didn't notice that.
So, let me use my newfound knowledge and ask you more questions, dank.
Have you sold your possessions to repay squall yet? Or at least stay for another night at your hotel?
What about dankcoin? Has it revolutionized the world and given you enough money to repay squall yet?
By the way, you could've used the money you used to hire the developers to repay squall or pay for your stupid hotel! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: