Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:47:36 PM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

That's the current trend of the "new generation" I guess is entitlement.

You need to work Dank. You will never make money on Dankcoin. You will never make anything off the backs of people who are wise to this scheme. This commune idea will never work, look at all the other examples before you. Stop being a hippie sell your guitar gear, make good on your loans, and go find a job at Mcdonalds. It's not hard, it doesn't take much and I'm sure you'll feel accomplished about something in your lousy life. I'm getting tired of looking at this thread, it's making me angry that I'm sure he's probably got a few people who actually feel sorry for him sending him money, thinking that his stupid coin is going to take off and actually believing this rubbish.

You aren't suffering at all, you aren't entitled to anyones btc, if you are going to be homeless try it out. It's fun, I've been there (for a short time) and you learn a thing or two. You obviously have a laptop and you have thousands of dollars worth of gear. Sell that for this "apartment" or house or whatever. Stop trying to steal money from people.

What else could I say?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshraban76

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:52:23 PM

I wished to help you.

But your trust and scamming the money you been lent, pushed me away.

In the end, hope you can solve all your issue.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:54:07 PM

Look, dank. I always ignored you and let you have your "views", but It's just going too far.
If you really think that money is the problem, this world is full of greed and all that, and that you are going to change that,

Why don't you do so now?

You said that your so-called "dankcoin" would revolutionize the world, destroy greed and spread love and peace and all that.
Then why not launch it now, when you are about to go homeless, so that at least you can afford to live somewhere?

dankcoin was launched about a week ago.  As I predicted, not a single person cared.  Nothing dank has ever predicted or promised has ever come true.

dankcoin.org

What are the network stats on dankcoin? Curious to see who fell for it.
TheTracker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:04:17 PM

So you're basically trying to get more money to support your lifestyle and not have to change it to a more "normal" 9-5ish situation? Sounds great!

BTW sorry but your music really sucks... you might want to go lighter on the acid "bro"
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:12:35 PM

Look, dank. I always ignored you and let you have your "views", but It's just going too far.
If you really think that money is the problem, this world is full of greed and all that, and that you are going to change that,

Why don't you do so now?

You said that your so-called "dankcoin" would revolutionize the world, destroy greed and spread love and peace and all that.
Then why not launch it now, when you are about to go homeless, so that at least you can afford to live somewhere?

dankcoin was launched about a week ago.  As I predicted, not a single person cared.  Nothing dank has ever predicted or promised has ever come true.

dankcoin.org

What are the network stats on dankcoin? Curious to see who fell for it.

No pools, no mining, dank isn't even sure what algo it is, he "thinks it's PoS".
surebet

Activity: 495
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:35:04 PM

Lol, tried to download the qt for fun, run time error.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:52:49 PM

I wouldn't trust running anything from dankcoin.org who knows what's on it

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:10:37 PM

Hi, my name is Sean Martin.  I have been active on these forums for three years now.  I am an aspiring guitarist that has an important message to share with the world and a unique style and huge potential to make it big.  My struggle is that due to my honesty and adamancy to share what I learned through my journeys, many have come to judge me rather than seek to understand me.

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless.  This is bad because once I am without a place to live, it will only become harder to find one.

I have a plan to rich the financial ground and musical foundation to get me where I need to go.  If I can get a house, I plan on spending all my time to evolving my musical style and learning chords/theory and integrating my music with more traditional styles.

I'm seeking a $6000 loan as it will provide me with a minimum of three-four months to establish myself musically.  I plan on performing at the Southland Ballroom to earn a little bit of money and can hopefully perform there periodically until things pick up.  I'm confident with a comfortable environment I can record an original album and become performance ready within two months.

I plan on recording a music video with a girl which will help me gain validity and virality.  I am also in the works of a digital music video for my song Stop the machine.

When I finish my album Windows, I plan to release it for sale via CDs to raise money for future activities.  I've also completed an electronic album called Illusion though I wish to master/perfect it before releasing it to the public.

I am a bright kid with many ideas that would revolutionize the way humans perceive life, though I need to get my musical grounds established for my message to be thoroughly absorbed and prevalent.

Though I seek to establish a world that values human progression, prosperity and advancements over economic status, my family is very not supportive of my endeavors and this is really my last hope.  My only other option is to walk across the country in hopes of finding someone who understands my message and is in the position to help.  I'm not ready to do that and I am deeply praying that someone can attune to my message and help me get on my feet.

Furthermore, as I progress, dankcoin will progress and help me earn the funds I need to go on tour across America and distribute my message to the masses.  You can learn more about the coin and it's message at dankcoin.org.

https://soundcloud.com/dankm/stop-the-machine
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/eternal
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/lost-of-words
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/hell
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/rec6
https://soundcloud.com/dankm/lostoutside

I hope you can see the potential and originality in my music and voice.  I've only been playing guitar for under two years, very part time at that.  I'm constantly getting better as I understand myself and the universe more, as my awareness increases, the music follows.  I'm ready to kick it into full gear and get things rolling.  I've grown a lot within a few weeks time and having an environment to live will catalyze the process even faster.  Your help is vital to me and it would mean more than you could ever imagine.  Together, we stand.  Divided, we fall.

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

If I cannot meet the obligations of the loan, I will sell everything I have and get walking.  I will have at least accomplished a better foundation musically and be ready for my journey.  If I can't get on my feet within three to four months, I will have no choice but to let go of life at home and head west, as it's then the best option for me to spread my message and find those to help bring it to fruition.

Thank you for your time,
Much love
If you need money, sign up in one of the signature champaigns and you will get some money if you post Cheesy.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:42:10 PM

-snip-
If you need money, sign up in one of the signature champaigns and you will get some money if you post Cheesy.

He cannot because he is a huge scammer, and has too many negative ratings.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3052

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 02:58:48 AM

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless. 

Yet he is still in a hotel room tonight.  Every day it seems someone else steps up to pay for another night.   Roll Eyes

I don't know why this scammer doesn't have more negative feedback.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:22:08 AM

I am currently living in a hotel room day to day and only have a couple days left before I will be homeless. 

Yet he is still in a hotel room tonight.  Every day it seems someone else steps up to pay for another night.   Roll Eyes

Well I wasn't there for the whole squall thing.

Anyway I don't have enough positive feedback yet to make a difference.

TheTracker

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:08:14 AM

I never realized eBegging is a thing before I registered here Cheesy Still can't wrap my head around the idea of someone asking for handouts online in such a weird but laughable fashion  Grin Grin Grin
Confessions

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:11:49 AM

At least its funny. 

Oh, and go die dank.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:29:16 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 12:44:58 PM by Prolifik

Anyone want to buy my mom a bed? She needs one and I don't have enough money to get her one.
Currently she sleeps on the floor, in her very empty basement suite. Her situation is making me quite depressed.

Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. If anyone can do that PM me and I will give you her shipping address.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:49:32 PM

I concur and I did my part.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:35:18 PM

Yet the worst person on this forum is about to save our species from complete annihilation.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

Yet the worst person on this forum is about to save our species from complete annihilation.

How's your day going today, Dank?

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 05:59:17 PM

Apparently he didn't get kicked out of the hotel, or he found some sucker to fall for his scheme.

Hey guys I could use some bitcoin because I'm literally on the verge of homelessness and I don't have health insurance, I'm disabled and also my foot stamps got shut off because I'm in another state. I don't have health care either because once again my primary is in a different state than I'm residing.

Anyone want to help.

I'mjustkidding

What else could I say?
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:05:54 PM

Wonder why people feed the troll so much?  All he will do is keep growing if you keep feeding him.
skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:09:06 PM

I just keep getting notified every time the topic comes up, I don't mean to actually continue this conversation because it's kind of angering so I think I'll take it off my watchlist.

What else could I say?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: