Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:36:07 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?where=body&tosearch=main&namebox=250306

Dank's shroomery threads.

Hey kid, levitate to Finland. I'll give you whatever you want&need for your dankfests and whatnot IF you levitate in front of me, a few witnesses and a camera
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rulesyQ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:49:16 PM

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

If for whatever reason you don't want to levitate all the way across the pond, here's a way for you to make some money to pay back squall what you owe+interest. And then some.

There's been hundreds of applicants. Guess what. The offer still stands.

skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:55:03 PM

Would you guys pay $25 for a hard copy of The Tale of Dank?

I was wondering when you'd stop with the shitload and finally got to the begging point.

I suggest you stop drinking immediately, or just bury yourself alive and try to trascend

Writing a book is now begging?  Seems like no matter what effort I make, you all are going to judge it and ridicule it as begging.

It's quite evident that I am not the reason squall is not receiving his money.  All this time it has been the actions of others that hindered me reaching the obligation and I have always been the one at blame.

And good luck punching me.  You don't know how much of a ninja I have come through my increased awareness.  Not that I attack people tactically, but I am exponentially quicker and stronger no matter who you are.

And that's completely fine with me!  I would love to have a little self built cob house and some dozens of chickens to feed the community - but I am in no position to do that at this point in time.

We need to look towards self sustaining options, creating a large network that centralizes the most crucial resources such as food - which must therefor rely upon the centralized energy industry to deliver said food - is a recipe for disaster.  So little can go wrong and so many people can die as a result, we really need to get back to our roots and each take care of ourselves and our neighbors.

Ok, so we agree that not all form of work are contrary to your beliefs, again I'm sure you could find like-ish minded people in a small business, a non-profit or a community project.

There's tons of stuff out there for you to do that will have a positive impact on the world. Working with a small independant farmer, landscaper or social outreach programs. Volunteering at a soup kitchen or to plant trees.

You really need to get out of the mindset that you have to have 6 layers of management above you in a big faceless corporation and look for a place where you can fit well.

Even if it's just a part time thing, try it, it'll be an experience and you'll still have time to play your guitar plenty. You'll also need to rely on others less, and it'll show your parents you can take care of yourself.

As for the rest, seems like your viewing of the Matrix really left an impression on you, and I'd advise against putting yourself in a situation where you get shot at. Shouldn't your powers scale, logically? If you got one of your friends to punch you in the face, shouldn't you be able to prevent it?

I'm not saying this because I want you to get hurt, but you might want to try your theory with less consequences if you're wrong. You know, just in case.

If the punch connects, would that open your mind to the possibility that maybe, just maybe your assertion about reality might not be perfect?

What's your living situation right now, are you crashing at a friend's house?

I do not know of any businesses that do the work I must do in regards to bringing world peace.  My time is limited and it is more important that I get as many people on board with this knowledge than that I have a place to live.

The Matrix just confirmed what I knew.  I'm not going to tell a friend to attack me, nor would I want to.  I have full faith.  There will be a time when someone tries to take my life and in that moment, I will simply levitate, stop your bullets, and if push comes to shove, bounce them back.  Hopefully you won't die from your own terror, do recall that trying to kill me is trying to kill yourself, for I am you.

So feel free to try and kill me, just let me complete my 42 day fast, watch the movie Lucy, and I am game.

Basically, you are blaming other people for not fulfilling your obligations.
I came back to this thread, i should have stayed away. Honest people with honest problems lose out on getting the help they need because of people like you. Really dude, how's that last day in the hotel working out for you? How's that going? Did someone lend you some coin that you'll never pay back? How about that alone my medicines costs grossly over 600 bucks and I don't have insurance to get them. That I don't have insurance for medicine, therapy, or doctors visits? That my entire mouth and all of my teeth need to be pulled.

But that's not my fault that's other people's fault by your omission. What the hell is wrong with you.

What else could I say?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

Writing a book is now begging?  Seems like no matter what effort I make, you all are going to judge it and ridicule it

Don't take the bait and don't play victim either.

Writing the book is a productive and smart move.
I even gave you the smart, easy way to do it.
Now man up and get r done.

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:59:53 PM

I would pay money for the book had I any, just to rip it to shreds and urinate on it and make sure that everybody knew that people like you Dank are the reason people like me will never be trusted, or anything.

God I'm getting out of this stupid thread now.

What else could I say?
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:01:38 PM

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/dosearch.php?where=body&tosearch=main&namebox=250306

Hey kid, levitate to Finland. I'll give you whatever you want&need for your dankfests and whatnot IF you levitate in front of me, a few witnesses and a camera

Send me $30 bucks for some datura flying ointment and I will give it my best shot when I fast.

Would you guys pay $25 for a hard copy of The Tale of Dank?

I was wondering when you'd stop with the shitload and finally got to the begging point.

I suggest you stop drinking immediately, or just bury yourself alive and try to trascend

Writing a book is now begging?  Seems like no matter what effort I make, you all are going to judge it and ridicule it as begging.

It's quite evident that I am not the reason squall is not receiving his money.  All this time it has been the actions of others that hindered me reaching the obligation and I have always been the one at blame.

And good luck punching me.  You don't know how much of a ninja I have come through my increased awareness.  Not that I attack people tactically, but I am exponentially quicker and stronger no matter who you are.

And that's completely fine with me!  I would love to have a little self built cob house and some dozens of chickens to feed the community - but I am in no position to do that at this point in time.

We need to look towards self sustaining options, creating a large network that centralizes the most crucial resources such as food - which must therefor rely upon the centralized energy industry to deliver said food - is a recipe for disaster.  So little can go wrong and so many people can die as a result, we really need to get back to our roots and each take care of ourselves and our neighbors.

Ok, so we agree that not all form of work are contrary to your beliefs, again I'm sure you could find like-ish minded people in a small business, a non-profit or a community project.

There's tons of stuff out there for you to do that will have a positive impact on the world. Working with a small independant farmer, landscaper or social outreach programs. Volunteering at a soup kitchen or to plant trees.

You really need to get out of the mindset that you have to have 6 layers of management above you in a big faceless corporation and look for a place where you can fit well.

Even if it's just a part time thing, try it, it'll be an experience and you'll still have time to play your guitar plenty. You'll also need to rely on others less, and it'll show your parents you can take care of yourself.

As for the rest, seems like your viewing of the Matrix really left an impression on you, and I'd advise against putting yourself in a situation where you get shot at. Shouldn't your powers scale, logically? If you got one of your friends to punch you in the face, shouldn't you be able to prevent it?

I'm not saying this because I want you to get hurt, but you might want to try your theory with less consequences if you're wrong. You know, just in case.

If the punch connects, would that open your mind to the possibility that maybe, just maybe your assertion about reality might not be perfect?

What's your living situation right now, are you crashing at a friend's house?

I do not know of any businesses that do the work I must do in regards to bringing world peace.  My time is limited and it is more important that I get as many people on board with this knowledge than that I have a place to live.

The Matrix just confirmed what I knew.  I'm not going to tell a friend to attack me, nor would I want to.  I have full faith.  There will be a time when someone tries to take my life and in that moment, I will simply levitate, stop your bullets, and if push comes to shove, bounce them back.  Hopefully you won't die from your own terror, do recall that trying to kill me is trying to kill yourself, for I am you.

So feel free to try and kill me, just let me complete my 42 day fast, watch the movie Lucy, and I am game.

Basically, you are blaming other people for not fulfilling your obligations.
I came back to this thread, i should have stayed away. Honest people with honest problems lose out on getting the help they need because of people like you. Really dude, how's that last day in the hotel working out for you? How's that going? Did someone lend you some coin that you'll never pay back? How about that alone my medicines costs grossly over 600 bucks and I don't have insurance to get them. That I don't have insurance for medicine, therapy, or doctors visits? That my entire mouth and all of my teeth need to be pulled.

But that's not my fault that's other people's fault by your omission. What the hell is wrong with you.

I am simply stating that when I am shilled constantly by vod, who only cares to protect his financial interests, hence, why he spends so much of his energy spreading defamation posts about me, it is sorta hard to conduct business to pay squall back.

I'm not in the hotel.  A friend did share (imagine that, sharing) money for a day or two.

You should research hemp oil.  Pharmaceuticals are horrible for you, hemp oil is safe and relatively cheap medicine.  You can buy CBD oil on ebay.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:04:46 PM

I would pay money for the book had I any, just to rip it to shreds and urinate on it and make sure that everybody knew that people like you Dank are the reason people like me will never be trusted, or anything.

Be careful, that's just about the equivalent of doing the same to the Bible.  Any text of divinity should be respected or you're just giving yourself some pretty bad karma, especially when what the book speaks about becomes true.

I am not the reason people don't trust you.  Greed is the reason.  Greed divides people, it holds us back from doing anything to help each other and it instills doubt in people's minds.  And I'm trying to remove greed from the world.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:06:10 PM

Be careful, that's just about the equivalent of doing the same to the Bible.  Any text of divinity should be respected or you're just giving yourself some pretty bad karma, especially when what the book speaks about becomes true.

I am not the reason people don't trust you.  Greed is the reason.  Greed divides people, it holds us back from doing anything to help each other and it instills doubt in people's minds.  And I'm trying to remove greed from the world.

Are you saying your a divinity dank?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:09:00 PM

I am a god and I am going to ascend humanity into a higher dimension.

Label me as you wish.  Divinity is love, that which I am.

skottiejay

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:10:46 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Dude seriously, cut it out with the "god" talk. You aren't some divinity, or some second coming of Jesus you are just some dude on a message board forum who has only one goal of making quick money off of people. If you really think you have the answer to "earth's problems" or whatever the hell it is you are preaching, there's probably someone out there with a better plan who doesn't have the voice.

There's only one divinity or god or deity whether you believe in it or not. You are not it

What else could I say?
rulesyQ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:13:33 PM

Send me $30 bucks for some datura flying ointment and I will give it my best shot when I fast.

Ie. You can't do it. Oh well.

I suggest you contact Randi. It's the only viable option you've got at this point, LOL.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:16:30 PM

And good luck punching me.  You don't know how much of a ninja I have come through my increased awareness.  Not that I attack people tactically, but I am exponentially quicker and stronger no matter who you are.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

Your negative perception is only applicable to yourself.

My reality is based off my beliefs.

The truth is we are all god.  God is the universe, god is consciousness, that which we all are.

The fact is someone is inevitably going to try to kill me, and by doing so they are confirming reality as correct, for I prophesied that for a couple years now.  And due to the amount of hatred it would take to commit such a thing, I will feel all their energy as peace and will attain supernatural powers.

Call that whatever you wish.  Words hold us back by labeling and categorizing everything about the universe, when in reality, experiencing and observing what is brings infinitely more potential.

rulesyQ, how will you know if I can do it if I am never given a chance?  I am but a human with an arising spirit of god.  I wasn't born with superpowers, I am unlocking them.  Give it a try or you will never know.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 08:38:30 PM

It's quite evident that I am not the reason squall is not receiving his money.  All this time it has been the actions of others that hindered me reaching the obligation and I have always been the one at blame.

Sell your bike and send him $2000!

Fuck are you ever dense.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:42:20 PM

I wasn't born with superpowers, I am unlocking them.  Give it a try or you will never know.

hint:  Integrity is more important than exploring the esoteric.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:54:24 PM

I wasn't born with superpowers, I am unlocking them.  Give it a try or you will never know.

Even when the fate of humanity lies within your hands?  I don't think you all realize how close we are to self extinction.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:02:30 PM

Even when the fate of humanity lies within your hands?  I don't think you all realize how close we are to self extinction.

The "fate" of humanity is in all of our hands, not a single person-- yours, mine, or anyone else.
Great spiritual teachers have come and gone... wars, plagues, and
calamities of every kind too... but the earth still spins, and mankind learns, grows,
and evolves.

Without integrity, one cannot aspire to higher levels of love and enlightenment. 
One must walk before they can run.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

hint:  Integrity is more important than exploring the esoteric.

Even when the fate of humanity lies within your hands?  I don't think you all realize how close we are to self extinction.

Hey nutjob.  Why don't you stop ignoring the important posts?

SELL YOUR BIKE AND PAY SQUALL $2000.    Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:10:29 PM

The "fate" of humanity is in all of our hands, not a single person-- yours, mine, or anyone else.
Great spiritual teachers have come and gone... wars, plagues, and
calamities of every kind too... but the earth still spins, and mankind learns, grows,
and evolves.

Without integrity, one cannot aspire to higher levels of love and enlightenment. 
One must walk before they can run.

But no one else is taking the position to actually do something about it.  I am in the position to walk across the country, even in the midst of martial law, and bring peace to the nation with my knowledge of the supernatural.

It seems that the integral thing to do is to put humanity over someone's wallet which is soon to be worthless anyways.

I'm doing the best I can to pay back squall, but it's not really easy when you own $30 to your name and everyone is following vod's ego by bashing and defaming me rather than helping me get something going that would actually pay squall back.

Vod doesn't give a damn about squall's money, he just wants to put me down because he's an insensitive shill in a bitcoin scamring.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:11:30 PM

hint:  Integrity is more important than exploring the esoteric.

Even when the fate of humanity lies within your hands?  I don't think you all realize how close we are to self extinction.

Hey nutjob.  Why don't you stop ignoring the important posts?

SELL YOUR BIKE AND PAY SQUALL $2000.    Roll Eyes

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20184844#20184844

I keep switching between tabs every few minutes Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: