Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:15:42 PM

Has Squall considered selling the collateral?  I'd offer up a couple of hundred Dogecoin for a slice of Dank's soul.   Grin

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:19:33 PM

I wasn't born with superpowers, I am unlocking them.  Give it a try or you will never know.

hint:  Integrity is more important than exploring the esoteric.

Even when the fate of humanity lies within your hands?  I don't think you all realize how close we are to self extinction.

The "fate" of humanity is in all of our hands, not a single person-- yours, mine, or anyone else.
Great spiritual teachers have come and gone... wars, plagues, and
calamities of every kind too... but the earth still spins, and mankind learns, grows,
and evolves.

Without integrity, one cannot aspire to higher levels of love and enlightenment.  
One must walk before they can run.

But no one else is taking the position to actually do something about it.  I am in the position to walk across the country, even in the midst of martial law, and bring peace to the nation with my knowledge of the supernatural.

It seems that the integral thing to do is to put humanity over someone's wallet which is soon to be worthless anyways.

You can't save humanity... I just got done telling you that.
Great spiritual teachers have come and gone already,
spreading their higher knowledge.  Jesus, Buddha, etc.
the world still has problems and always will.  That's
actually how God wants it , because it gives humans
opportunity to work out their karma.

What part of that don't you get?

Even if you believe you have great wisdom to share,
you need to repay your debt.  Jesus would have.
Buddha would have.

Money's not going anywhere either, there will
always be money, as money is simply a form
of energy.

Don't pay back Squall because Vod says so,
do it because its the right thing to do.

You'll feel better... You'll be free...  

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 09:19:59 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 09:38:12 PM by Vod

Being unable to pay is not the same as choosing not to pay.  If I had $10,000 I would pay squall, but I have $30 bucks for gas.

Dank, you have $2,000 when you sell the bike you can't even ride.  I give you permission to sell the bike.

You are making a concious choice to not pay him back every day when greed overtakes your ego.

Sell it and pay back Squall $2,000!  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 09:44:17 PM

I'm curious. Has dank always been this nutty during his time here?
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:58:37 PM

From my understanding, yeah he's always been a nut, it just gets more nutty the more drugs he does.

All he has to do, as Vod has stated, is sell the bike and pay back Squall.  He refuses to do so, so he'll never get an ounce of respect from anyone around here or elsewhere.

The more he talks, the more I do this:

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:21:19 PM

Vod doesn't give a damn about squall's money, he just wants to put me down because he's an insensitive shill in a bitcoin scamring.
If you paid squall back, Vod would then have no ammunition to fire at you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 11:39:46 PM

Vod doesn't give a damn about squall's money, he just wants to put me down because he's an insensitive shill in a bitcoin scamring.

You really think vod would give up just because I paid squall back?

He knows the issue is rooted much deeper.  The issue is greed based societies will always lead to depression, disease, death and enslavement.

Selling the bike wouldn't be enough to pay squall back.  I want to pay him back in full and selling the bike now would deter that process.  And as we have learned from history, paying back 22 BTC or any impartial amount of the debt does not factor into vod's mind when fathoming if I'm a scammer.

Thieves don't steal shit and then give half of it back to you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 11:56:39 PM

Selling the bike wouldn't be enough to pay squall back.  I want to pay him back in full and selling the bike now would deter that process.  And as we have learned from history, paying back 22 BTC or any impartial amount of the debt does not factor into vod's mind when fathoming if I'm a scammer.

Of course Vod will stop bothering you.  I only target scammers.

You will *NEVER* have $9,600 saved up to pay squall all at once.  You spend it on yourself, on drugs, on raves, on equipment.

You don't need the bike on your walk west. It will just sit in your parent's garage.  You can't legally ride it.  It will not deter you or your plans in any way if you sold it.

Sell the bike, pay squall $2,000 and you'll have $800 for your walk west.

Then you'll only have $7,600 owing and you'll find people here will show you some respect.  $2,000 is better than nothing.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:00:21 AM

With that said, to ensure the terms of the loan, I own about $8000 of property, including the following:

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

If I cannot meet the obligations of the loan, I will sell everything I have and get walking.

Sean, I'm sure if you sold everything and got $8,000 that squall would accept that as full payment.  You don't need any of this stuff for your walk west. 

Then you'd never hear from me again, because you would have paid your debt.  You would also have respect from people.

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:10:04 AM

He knows the issue is rooted much deeper.  The issue is greed based societies will always lead to depression, disease, death and enslavement.

Selling the bike wouldn't be enough to pay squall back.  I want to pay him back in full and selling the bike now would deter that process.  And as we have learned from history, paying back 22 BTC or any impartial amount of the debt does not factor into vod's mind when fathoming if I'm a scammer.

Thieves don't steal shit and then give half of it back to you.

better yet try to be a corporate slave just for 6 mos. to pay your debt because in those 6 mos. your masters will pay you monthly for the work you are doing  but im sure u will refuse coz ur thinking of urself as high and almighty crap person
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 12:20:34 AM

The effort you put into typing/arguing on these various forums you could direct to something else and earn yourself some extra money online to pay the guy back and perhaps have some yourself.

You borrowed money from someone that was good enough to lend it to you, some shit hit some fan somewhere and you couldn't pay him back....fine....shit happens, I've had enough shit hit fans in my own life (more than most and likely more than you), and I'm sure most people have, or will too in theirs.   Arguing/crying/complaining about the cards life has dealt you on the internet goes no way to solve the problem/s in hand, what counts is accepting the position you are in, and dealing with it as best you can.....and thats not posting aggressive and defensive posts on the internet!!

No-one CGAF (could give a fuck) about your philosophies, state or mind, or anything else.....fact is you borrowed money from someone and you owe it him back, your current position doesn't change that in any way.

Do the right thing, and others will do right by you!

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 01:07:03 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

To Everyone: you're trying to use logic to reason with this persona Dank. If you have not already noticed, you cannot reason with him so nothing you say will have any effect on him. This is no longer about a loan or paying squall back. At first I was sure this is just your everyday troll, but seeing posts on the shroomery forum and how this thread progresses, this isn't a case of trolling. The sad part is that he is dead serious.

I actually do feel bad for him, but there is nothing you or I can say that will help him, simply because you cannot reason with him anymore. Something has terribly fuked his mind, most likely drugs. If there is the slightest chance of recovery, either he needs to help himself or get some prescription to help his brain chemistry. As this thread continues, you're just being unintentionally trolled, so I'd say just let it die out.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:13:38 AM

I'm about ready to just give up on the online community.  I have spilled my heart onto these forums for two years and I am getting nowhere with you all.

My doctor I talk to (whom understands me) told me I can't save my parents.  It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but she is right.  The first trip I had where I saw my family in caskets was right.  They're simply doomed.  And all you judgmental people on here are too, it's that simple.  I could pay squall back $100,000, but it wouldn't change your understanding of me.  You who judge are set in your ways and simply not ready to grow up and evolve.

Nothing I do will satisfy your judgmental ways.  I can show you the door, but you are the one who must take that step through.  I will ascend those who make it to the music festival, the rest of you will be panicking in fear until your demise, and a fraction of you will find the courage and strength to ascend, if you're still alive by that point.

Have a good death.  Enjoy hell.  Especially you vod, you will have quite the surprise waiting for you.  Better luck next million life times.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

I'm about ready to just give up on the online community.  I have spilled my heart onto these forums for two years and I am getting nowhere with you all.

My doctor I talk to (whom understands me) told me I can't save my parents.  It wasn't what I wanted to hear, but she is right.  The first trip I had where I saw my family in caskets was right.  They're simply doomed.  And all you judgmental people on here are too, it's that simple.  I could pay squall back $100,000, but it wouldn't change your understanding of me.  You who judge are set in your ways and simply not ready to grow up and evolve.

Nothing I do will satisfy your judgmental ways.  I can show you the door, but you are the one who must take that step through.  I will ascend those who make it to the music festival, the rest of you will be panicking in fear until your demise, and a fraction of you will find the courage and strength to ascend, if you're still alive by that point.

Have a good death.  Enjoy hell.  Especially you vod, you will have quite the surprise waiting for you.  Better luck next million life times.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:09:49 AM

The reason you have been pedalling your music for two years and only have 21 followers is because no one respects you.

Sell the bike you don't need, pay off some of your debt, and try to make something of yourself.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:13:10 AM

The reason you have been pedalling your music for two years and only have 21 followers is because no one respects you.

Sell the bike you don't need, pay off some of your debt, and try to make something of yourself.

It's because people are often scared of what they don't understand.  And I don't consider posting my music on bitcointalk and occasionally shroomery "pedaling".

Why don't you find a job that doesn't consist of spreading FUD out on the internet.  A job means nothing if you're not actually doing something to make the world a better place.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 03:15:42 AM

It's because people are often scared of what they don't understand.  And I don't consider posting my music on bitcointalk and occasionally shroomery "pedaling".

Most people on this forum are smarter than you are.  We understand what you are getting up, but we know you are in a private delusion.  No one respects you in this reality because you aren't in this reality.

Please give up on this community.  I doubt a single person will ask where you have gone.  In other words, GTFO.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:32:40 AM

Most people on this forum are smarter than you are.  We understand what you are getting up, but we know you are in a private delusion.  No one respects you in this reality because you aren't in this reality.

Please give up on this community.  I doubt a single person will ask where you have gone.  In other words, GTFO.   Undecided

No, you're not.  We are all equally intelligent.  It is our awareness level that varies from person to person.

Einstein knew this.

Those that think I'm delusional, those that think I'm crazy, clearly lack understanding, for that's exactly what it means to call someone crazy.  This story has the potential to help you see my side.  To help you grow.  To help you evolve.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:37:30 AM

Actually I think you succeeded.  You've said it all.  We get where you're coming from.

By the way, there already is a week long music festival based on radical self expression,
self reliance, and no money.

It's called burning man.  They do it every year.  Look into it.  Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:39:24 AM

But the music festival will be something special.  Those who attend will be doing so on the preface and understanding that they will ascend to a higher dimension, which is what will make it possible, because we will anticipate and believe it into reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: