Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

Check out the vod thread in the scammer accusation thread.  There's clearly something twisted with this guy, he's openly talked about killing people.  And just look at his feedback, all of it.

Well I've just used the search tool putting in keyword "yummy" and it returned nothing.

Was there yesterday.

I'm not attacking anyone.  I'm just stating his own remarks of attraction for his coworker's daughter.  Not really attacking at all.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 10:19:48 PM

I'm not attacking anyone.  I'm just stating his own remarks of attraction for his coworker's daughter.  Not really attacking at all.

My own remarks eh?   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:26:12 PM

Do you still want to meet me vod?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

Do you still want to meet me vod?

Please meet vod I'll pay $250 for you two to have a UFC fight. Someone please make a thread for this to get funding. 75% goes to the winner and 25% goes to the loser.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:36:47 PM

I'm not going to fight vod, I'm just going to stare into his eyes.  That should suffice.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:45:46 PM

I'm not going to fight vod, I'm just going to stare into his eyes.  That should suffice.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:09:50 PM

...when he is being paid to work for Servus not post to a coin forum.

lol I don't work for Servus - I work for myself.   I've said this many many times. 

What is the name of this "person" you spoke to?  Roll Eyes  These imaginary allegations must be a mile high now!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:51:39 PM

Just because you don't now doesn't mean you didn't.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:16:18 PM

*sips coffee*

*blink.. blink*

*eats cookie*

*sips coffee*

Ok... it is official... this thread now serves no purpose other than trolling and flaming.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:22:11 PM

*sips coffee*

*blink.. blink*

*eats cookie*

*sips coffee*

Ok... it is official... this thread now serves no purpose other than trolling and flaming.

Now? It served no purpose from post #1.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 10:34:20 AM

*sips coffee*

*blink.. blink*

*eats cookie*

*sips coffee*

Not to mention, since the jurisdiction of Canada is involved, to see if someone crosses the line towards actionable defamation.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptomj

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:14:01 PM

Not to mention, since the jurisdiction of Canada is involved, to see if someone crosses the line towards actionable defamation.

Ayup... because if I were a person who couldn't hold down a job, watched the world from inside my living room window as I lived with anxiety disorder and I had already declared bankruptcy, I know the first thing I'd do when people gave me what I deserved (karma) for doling out unwarranted feedback, is to find $5000 for a retainer and attempt to sue someone who probably has no assets, probably not living in Canada, and probably using a proxy or open wifi signal.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Lawrence/Select-StateProvince/Martin-Lawrence-vodmlawrence-pedo-bitcoin-St-Albert-Edmonton-St-Albert-Alberta-1158255

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

Ayup... because if I were a person who couldn't hold down a job, watched the world from inside my living room window as I lived with anxiety disorder and I had already declared bankruptcy, I know the first thing I'd do when people gave me what I deserved (karma) for doling out unwarranted feedback, is to find $5000 for a retainer and attempt to sue someone who probably has no assets, probably not living in Canada, and probably using a proxy or open wifi signal.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin-Lawrence/Select-StateProvince/Martin-Lawrence-vodmlawrence-pedo-bitcoin-St-Albert-Edmonton-St-Albert-Alberta-1158255

good one Shawn.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:01:47 PM

good one Shawn.

Okay fine...I know this is the so-called wild wild West 'round here for good reason. You can peg my observation as an ineffectual attempt to bring up the outside world and its system of law. Something to think about...especially if you're butthurt and howling for regulation of these parts...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

ClearLunatic

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:44:57 AM

Holy shit you're the most insane person I've ever read about. You're also a drug addict who is in debt with someone. You value your drugs more then paying back the person you owe, yet here you are talking a whole bunch of horse shit about how good and pure of a person you are.

Please get your ass into rehab.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:32:44 AM

Holy shit you're the most insane person I've ever read about. You're also a drug addict who is in debt with someone. You value your drugs more then paying back the person you owe, yet here you are talking a whole bunch of horse shit about how good and pure of a person you are.

Yeah it's pretty obvious this is the case here. People need to stop responding to him because he's just doing it for the attention. He actually enjoys everyone focused on him and insulting him. Would you stop and have a conversation everyday with a homeless thief on the side of the street on your way home? It's just empowering him to keep doing what he does.

Off topic but homeless people makes 100's a day, and there's even people who act homeless just to make money now which ruins it for the actual homeless people that have no way out.
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:30:22 AM

You sound like drugs have warped your mind, probably not good. Suck it up and get a job.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

Pure ignorance.  Don't know what more to say.  You are truly ignorant.

zdaz14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:22:54 PM

Pure ignorance.  Don't know what more to say.  You are truly ignorant.

I picture you sounding like Michael Jackson in that South Park episode.

This is a fun read though.

Waste of money guaranteed. As someone that works closely in the music industry (I shoot music fest, concerts, promos for mags/papers/studios/etc) you're not going to make it by taking money from people. You need connections, things you cant pay for.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

I don't take money from people.  Squall was an isolated incident where I was scammed for 500 dollars subsequently by two vendors and did not have the resources to repay loan so I gave him all I could, 22 BTC.  I shortly moved out of my house afterwards because I couldn't continue business.  Either one of those orders would have been enough to cover squall's $1000 principle.

I have no concerns about becoming musically connected and inevitably organizing the music festival, no one plays the guitar quite like me, and I still have a lot of way to go until I reach my best.  The idea is irrefutable, I am just waiting for the general population to awaken, which we are steadily approaching.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: