Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:05:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129685 times)
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps

FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps

Never heard about this site.
Parece ser brasileiro! Nice layout.

Voting.

That is a nice looking site!

I'll get it added to the exchange voting list in the ANN as well as the website.

Will need to contact them and have them add a website link to us.

Cheers!
Skunky
dearbesz

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:56:38 PM

hello there!! i love the idea,i want to get in,thanks... Grin
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:03:50 PM

i slingshield worth buying in on this project? any plans for the future of this coin?

maybe someone can give me a quick update on the status Wink
roozifus

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:16:45 AM

i slingshield worth buying in on this project? any plans for the future of this coin?

Slingshield is a very interesting modification of Digishield.
There's a whitepaper here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!gBEQ3JhQ!0R40rMjdN8jbzxKAtH9X3ZciRx5yuBOsq7KWosGUFgo

But what I really like is the percentage-based-fees, because it works to solve the problem of securing the network as the block reward decreases.
This is a huge issue for Doge at the moment and I really wish they'd look at Fractal's take on things.

There was a bit of price hysteria when we switched over to slingshield but FRAC is still under most peoples radar.
The price has now returned to being extremely cheap but there's a lot less volume on the books, this means that it's very easy to push the price up or down.
I suspect that it won't take much interest to get the price moving up again, this time more solidly.

There are a lot of people who are really interested in FRAC's innovations and are holding medium-long term (myself included).
Everywhere I go I find that many people haven't looked into FRAC yet, but those who have really like it. Smiley

roozifus

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:31:39 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 02:07:51 AM by roozifus

Welcome aboard Smiley

Check out the links in the release post, but to get you started:

Faucet:
http://faucet.fractalcoin.org/

Help vote for us here:
https://www.usecryptos.com/voting
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Smiley

MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:03:34 AM

I haven't given up on this coin as I haven't given up on Earlz.  But I'm not going to run up the price at all until people stop selling at this price point.

If Earlz and company release new code or a new roadmap, that can of course change immediately.

Just bought most of that 8k wall.  Thanks to whoever sold that.  I'll take more at this price if you want.
roozifus

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:44:06 AM

I haven't given up on this coin as I haven't given up on Earlz.  But I'm not going to run up the price at all until people stop selling at this price point.

If Earlz and company release new code or a new roadmap, that can of course change immediately.

Just bought most of that 8k wall.  Thanks to whoever sold that.  I'll take more at this price if you want.

I agree

I think maybe because FRAC is only split into 1 million coins people are underestimating the value of each coin.

8k FRAC represents 0.8% of the entire market cap, and this is the most innovative coin to come along since DRK.
We could easily see a multi-million market cap if we can get enough people on-board and interest snowballs.

It's a really interesting situation because I think there's a lot of people who see the potential of the coin.
But obviously they don't want to spend any more than they need to so they're sitting at the bottom sucking up anything that gets dumped.

Clearly there's also still some people willing to sell at these prices.
I'm just not sure how long that will last as coins get sold to medium-term investors who don't then resell them.

In any case, I think we need to work hard on getting others interested, and really show off the innovations that Fractal brings to crypto.

Once Logicoin gets added on coinwarz we'll be in first place there, so FRAC should be added in just over a week.
We're also flying up the voting list on usecryptos.

I think we've got a great coin and great community here, I do think we all need to be a little more vocal, but otherwise things are looking great Smiley

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 08:41:39 AM

Nice words.

I don´t understand why people sell FRAC so cheap like this, 1M coins only, they must be crazy...
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:26:14 PM

Nice words.

I don´t understand why people sell FRAC so cheap like this, 1M coins only, they must be crazy...

Investors aren't selling FRAC... we are buying more at extremely good value

The difficulty has increased significantly and miners are suppressing the price by dumping at a trickle rate

Also know of two whales who are intentionally suppressing the price Lips sealed
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:36:40 PM

Nice words.

Investors aren't selling FRAC... we are buying more at extremely good value

The difficulty has increased significantly and miners are suppressing the price by dumping at a trickle rate

Also know of two whales who are intentionally suppressing the price Lips sealed

wow, that´s good news, tell us more Smiley
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:26:27 PM

I've been asked not to give names/nicks but what I can say they both hold a rather significant wedge and are accumulating... I'll leave it to them to surface!

bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 04:31:22 PM

But what I really like is the percentage-based-fees, because it works to solve the problem of securing the network as the block reward decreases.
This is a huge issue for Doge at the moment and I really wish they'd look at Fractal's take on things.

There was a bit of price hysteria when we switched over to slingshield but FRAC is still under most peoples radar.
The price has now returned to being extremely cheap but there's a lot less volume on the books, this means that it's very easy to push the price up or down.
I suspect that it won't take much interest to get the price moving up again, this time more solidly.

There are a lot of people who are really interested in FRAC's innovations and are holding medium-long term (myself included).
Everywhere I go I find that many people haven't looked into FRAC yet, but those who have really like it. Smiley

thx for the info. i might pick some up if the value drops any lower Wink
acidboy192

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

When are all coins finished mined? Will this make price go lower?

jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:11:11 PM

When are all coins finished mined? Will this make price go lower?

Considering Fractal is pure PoW, now in Slingshield phase (1 FRAC reward per block found), the total of 1 million coins only and the actual low Net hash power (bellow 1 GH/s@ X11 algo), aprox. 200 days or a little more for miners.

The price depends more on other relevant factors now, as volume in exchanges, interest in the coin and a strong community that don't dump this rare coin at shit prices as now (bellow 10k sats - JESUS), price for this coin could be much higher (300k sat or more) if it had more experienced members in community and less short-term noobies dumping at these ridiculous prices...whoever is accumulating now buying these low prices sell orders will dictate the price in the future.

Just don't sell FRAC at low prices, keep buying these low prices sell orders and the price and Market cap will explode.
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

This could be Bittrex today's price with a 300 BTC volume , just dreaming Smiley

sube

With only 2 FRAC volume, Coin-swap traders shows some respect for the coin heheh

Cheers!
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:31:29 PM

Welcome aboard Smiley

Check out the links in the release post, but to get you started:

Faucet:
http://faucet.fractalcoin.org/

Help vote for us here:
https://www.usecryptos.com/voting
http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

Smiley

Voting almost every hour! Smiley

Coinwarz next wednesday is ours if others coins keep quiet and don't buy votes! Only a week to go people!

19th in usecryptos.com and rising, just for sport. Smiley

jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 10:39:26 PM

1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

btw why do we need coinwarz ? tell me pls

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?

I think CoinWarz will give the coin more publicity, visibility...Fractal is nothing popular, not yet... 99% of Altcoins are Pump and Dump schemes, some few coins are innovatives and agregates something in crypto history like this and few others...I think because of this PnD be almost generalized, coins like FRAC suffer just being different...
roozifus

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:32:33 AM

1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

btw why do we need coinwarz ? tell me pls

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?

I think CoinWarz will give the coin more publicity, visibility...Fractal is nothing popular, not yet... 99% of Altcoins are Pump and Dump schemes, some few coins are innovatives and agregates something in crypto history like this and few others...I think because of this PnD be almost generalized, coins like FRAC suffer just being different...

The way I tend to look at all the pump and dump coins is as a filler for traders between innovative coins.

Innovations are always they best investments, they're reasonably safe and offer huge returns, but they only come along every couple of months.

To fill in those gaps traders speculate on which P+D coin will do best this week, P+Ds are plentiful but the returns are smaller, and often they don't make it off the ground.

I wouldn't worry about the day traders ignoring FRAC, they'll come on board when it suits them.

In the meantime longer term investors can work on buying cheap, getting the word out, and helping the community grow.

Then when the day traders become interested they can buy from us, if we're willing to sell Smiley
riosober

Activity: 38
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:20:49 AM

Initiate a <71% attack to test the robustness of Slingshield algorithm, is the only way to detonate the FRAC price, I think. Roll Eyes

Have anyone could do it?
roozifus

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 03:01:40 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 04:54:06 AM by roozifus

Initiate a <71% attack to test the robustness of Slingshield algorithm, is the only way to detonate the FRAC price, I think. Roll Eyes

Have anyone could do it?

Interesting idea but I think it would be hard to organize.

It would either require all the pools or a massive litecoin/dogecoin miner and I don't think either would be willing put their resources toward it.

I like the idea of getting more attention on slingshield though Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: