Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:09:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129679 times)
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:02:46 AM

Why is price on bittrex continually dropping Huh  It is wired price dropped even after the halving.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:06:26 AM

Us three founders have been quite busy with the launch and recovering from all of the excitement that comes with it. So, you'll have to forgive us for not communicating more about all of our plans and revealing our direction. We plainly just have had more time-critical issues to deal with. But now things are slowing down a bit from launch and we're finally taking the next steps with Fractalcoin on the long journey to wide-spread public adoption.

Our rough todo list(not in any order) is as follows:

Get a full website in place, to as the one-place to direct new users, with all info there.

Get a promotional video in place

Contact cryptocurrency based news and blog sites with a press release. To tell new people about Fractalcoin

Push to getting added to large exchanges, mintpal, polo, cryptsy, etc. To ensure that everyone can buy Fractalcoins on their favorite exchange.

Community vote thread on reddit, users give feedback to devs, which direction they want coin to go, potential poll thread later using top suggestions.

Maybe a subreddit competition to design a banner/theme for subreddit, to begin building a community there.

Implement new RPC calls for transaction fees, ensuring easy adoption of Fractalcoin's percentage based fee structure.

Push to start getting services using Fractalcoin, such as dice games, stores, hosting, etc.

Add more bounties (not completely decided yet. considering things like merchant/service bounty, mobile wallet, paper wallet generator, etc)

We strive to be as transparent as possible with the direction Fractalcoin is going. We are not going to be adding every fad feature unless it satisfies a clear requirement Fractalcoin users actually need. We are not a flavor of the week coin, we are in it for the long haul and will not rest until Fractalcoin is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
NJRiot

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

your to do list could of and should of all been done or started before your launch sir!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

J3TW4V3

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:02:46 AM

Why is price on bittrex continually dropping Huh  It is wired price dropped even after the halving.
A lot of people sold cheap to bye Crypt pre-mintpal, but they will  be back with their profits...
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:39:49 AM

Us three founders have been quite busy with the launch and recovering from all of the excitement that comes with it. So, you'll have to forgive us for not communicating more about all of our plans and revealing our direction. We plainly just have had more time-critical issues to deal with. But now things are slowing down a bit from launch and we're finally taking the next steps with Fractalcoin on the long journey to wide-spread public adoption.

Get a full website in place, to as the one-place to direct new users, with all info there.

Contact cryptocurrency based news and blog sites with a press release. To tell new people about Fractalcoin

Push to getting added to large exchanges, mintpal, polo, cryptsy, etc. To ensure that everyone can buy Fractalcoins on their favorite exchange.

Community vote thread on reddit, users give feedback to devs, which direction they want coin to go, potential poll thread later using top suggestions.

Maybe a subreddit competition to design a banner/theme for subreddit, to begin building a community there.

Implement new RPC calls for transaction fees, ensuring easy adoption of Fractalcoin's percentage based fee structure.

Push to start getting services using Fractalcoin, such as dice games, stores, hosting, etc.

Add more bounties (not completely decided yet. considering things like merchant/service bounty, mobile wallet, paper wallet generator, etc)

We strive to be as transparent as possible with the direction Fractalcoin is going. We are not going to be adding every fad feature unless it satisfies a clear requirement Fractalcoin users actually need. We are not a flavor of the week coin, we are in it for the long haul and will not rest until Fractalcoin is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

excellent, this coin will be good in no time
sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:39:02 AM

IPO miner was on it, its just them dumping
Oldsonofabit

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:50:39 AM

IPO miner was on it, its just them dumping

Pretty typical. Seems like a decent time to buy some to hold on to while the price is depressed a bit.
Fractalcoin (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:13:20 AM

Fractalcoin is now on the Poloniex voting page! Vote for Fractalcoin here: https://poloniex.com/voting
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:14:29 AM

Are you devs dumping the premine?!

magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:28:11 AM

Fractalcoin is now on the Poloniex voting page! Vote for Fractalcoin here: https://poloniex.com/voting

My Vote's in Smiley
xuwei1980

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:41:21 AM

me too Smiley
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:17:18 AM

I did my vote as well. What's it 1 vote every 24 hours or so?
Fractalcoin (OP)

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:22:58 AM

No.
originalchilli

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

i voted for FRAC on Polo.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER -  @originalchilli
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 12:56:10 PM

Hey guys, SkunkMonkey here, one of the FractalCoin devs. I'm basically the Community Manager for FractalCoin.

It's going to be my job to be more active on this forum and responsive to the community to ensure everyone stays informed, rumors are addressed, and generally work to keep the trolls at bay. We want to be as transparent as possible so that is part of my responsibility.

Bear in mind I am East coast USA, so I won't be replying in the middle of the night... usually.

As to the rumor that one of us has sold our pre-mine, I can unequivocally state that is false. For proof, our three addresses where the funds went will be published as soon as earlz gets into the virtual office.

As others have pointed out, the best place to find us is on our IRC channel.

Are there any other issues you would like addressed today?

Cheers,
SkunkMonkey

PS: Y'all can call me Skunky. No need to be formal, we're all friends here. Smiley

Didn't know you were a dev! So *that's* why rapidhash is running a FRAC pool. Good to see you man. Now I know I made the right decision backing this coin.

twitter.com/notsofast
tripster69

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:16:53 PM

Come on guys, votes are going well. At this rate we can reach the top of the voting in a few weeks. Hopefully we can get more.
hazryder

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:06:34 PM

Youch, FractalCoin is sinking like a rock on Bittrex  Sad
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:15:08 PM

No.

Any thoughts on who is?
sp00lin9

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:15:52 PM

IPO miner, it's just the multi pool
dogeberet

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:20:42 PM

Youch, FractalCoin is sinking like a rock on Bittrex  Sad

The way I see it, this just the nature of a new coin with a halvening in the mining payout.  The high payout at first attracts miners that are looking to recoup their efforts instantly by selling.  The buyers are those that are either investors or pump and dumpers.  With the a new coin, the PnD crowd probably has not arrived yet, so the only buyers are this small group of fans and some speculators.

Supply and demand.

But - here is the good part.  The supply is small, and with a community behind it and some effort by all to get the coin accepted by the larger Alt community, the demand will catch on.  Polo will be a good step, and the other items the Devs are looking for in their post about bounties will help.  That will create demand, and with small supply and a good method of keeping the block chain moving in the PoS stage, versus the multipool dependency, we should have a valuable coin in our pockets in 28 days or so.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: