Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129683 times)
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:20:49 PM

Linux wallet  [Coming soon]
i wait for it.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:49:05 PM

1 million coins total and 90% in the first 28 days. But it seems that there will be only about 700000 coins before slingshield

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:49:22 PM

is this coin only a BTC side project? test if 0.5% fee can still support the mining?  or u devs will offer sth new to frac?

waiting for the answer,,,,,,

Why must a coin continue to add features? Everyone is clamoring for "new" things but mention nothing of what they want. We aren't just going to add something because it's the latest buzzword in crypto. If something comes a long that will add value to the coin, we take a look at it, but there is no guarantee we will add it simply because it's new.

And no, this isn't just a test coin.

-Skunky

yeah

that is true bro

everybody just wanna make money and nothing else!

i see that u a not the same dev as everybody

but bittrex trade inside wallet by api is very nice !

arent it ?
roozifus

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:57:10 PM

Linux wallet  [Coming soon]
i wait for it.

Are you talking about a pre-built binary as opposed to compiling yourself? (I haven't tried either).

If you just need a hand compiling I might be able to help.

Which flavour of linux are you running?
earlz

Activity: 439

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:00:20 AM

i wait for it.

We haven't considered Linux binaries a huge priority thus far because it's relatively easy to compile, and building binaries that work on every Linux distribution is not trivial.

is this coin only a BTC side project? test if 0.5% fee can still support the mining?  or u devs will offer sth new to frac?

And as for a quick update as to what I've been up to, as primary developer.

First, I successfully reproduced the safe mode bug that happened at the planned fork of Fractalcoin on Bitcoin 0.9. This was reported to them, and is considered a minor security issue for bitcoin. (look for my name in the next release notes Smiley ) Also we will be merging in their fix when it is completed and tested.

Second, hey, have you tried Fractalcoin v1.2 beta yet!? This update includes a "defaultsubtractfees" option, which should greatly ease the migration of services to supporting percentage based fees. Everyone keeps asking for updates, but conveniently miss this update.

Third, a much more ambitious effort is underway to attempt to make multisig easy to use from the graphical wallet. Our network was made ready for it with this commit. This change that was put in before the last fork ensures elaborate pay-to-scripthash will be counted as standard transactions by the network. This allows transaction forms that have not been imagined yet, as well as allowing multisignature transactions using up to 15 keys. Fractalcoin is the only coin with this supported. Even though it was pulled upstream from bitcoin, it will be years before enough miners and relays on the bitcoin network upgrade to support it. So, as multisig becomes more and more pervasive, Fractalcoin will be perfectly positioned and ready for the next generation of online wallets and services utilizing multisig.

Fourth, no we will not be adding anonymous, tor, stealth, pos, X42, fancy UI, IPO, PoT, or whatever the most recent fad is. We will add features other coins add only when it suites the direction of Fractalcoin, as well as being proven to be secure.

Also, like everyone else has said, we are in IRC all the time. If you have questions or concerns, join our growing community there. We try to answer questions, and post important things here. However, because it's a single thread, maintaining a coherent discussion on a topic is very difficult. This is why we encourage people to branch out from this forum to our reddit or IRC channel.

And one last bit, remember it's almost bonus day! prepare your miners. There are around 6,000 blocks left, or 4 days, until we enter the 40 FRAC block rewards for 1 day. Don't miss it!

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:54:39 AM

i wait for it.

We haven't considered Linux binaries a huge priority thus far because it's relatively easy to compile, and building binaries that work on every Linux distribution is not trivial.

is this coin only a BTC side project? test if 0.5% fee can still support the mining?  or u devs will offer sth new to frac?

And as for a quick update as to what I've been up to, as primary developer.

First, I successfully reproduced the safe mode bug that happened at the planned fork of Fractalcoin on Bitcoin 0.9. This was reported to them, and is considered a minor security issue for bitcoin. (look for my name in the next release notes Smiley ) Also we will be merging in their fix when it is completed and tested.

Second, hey, have you tried Fractalcoin v1.2 beta yet!? This update includes a "defaultsubtractfees" option, which should greatly ease the migration of services to supporting percentage based fees. Everyone keeps asking for updates, but conveniently miss this update.

Third, a much more ambitious effort is underway to attempt to make multisig easy to use from the graphical wallet. Our network was made ready for it with this commit. This change that was put in before the last fork ensures elaborate pay-to-scripthash will be counted as standard transactions by the network. This allows transaction forms that have not been imagined yet, as well as allowing multisignature transactions using up to 15 keys. Fractalcoin is the only coin with this supported. Even though it was pulled upstream from bitcoin, it will be years before enough miners and relays on the bitcoin network upgrade to support it. So, as multisig becomes more and more pervasive, Fractalcoin will be perfectly positioned and ready for the next generation of online wallets and services utilizing multisig.

Fourth, no we will not be adding anonymous, tor, stealth, pos, X42, fancy UI, IPO, PoT, or whatever the most recent fad is. We will add features other coins add only when it suites the direction of Fractalcoin, as well as being proven to be secure.

Also, like everyone else has said, we are in IRC all the time. If you have questions or concerns, join our growing community there. We try to answer questions, and post important things here. However, because it's a single thread, maintaining a coherent discussion on a topic is very difficult. This is why we encourage people to branch out from this forum to our reddit or IRC channel.

And one last bit, remember it's almost bonus day! prepare your miners. There are around 6,000 blocks left, or 4 days, until we enter the 40 FRAC block rewards for 1 day. Don't miss it!

Investors are just worried about the price drop over the last few weeks and are getting twitchy

Sounds like you're committed and have done some great work that the rest of the community is taking heed of

What are the long term prospects in terms of distribution etc? Maybe people just need reminding for peace of mind Smiley
magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:47:57 AM

Plus a tweet or two might help - no news is good news but silence can cause alarm!

I'm confident you're a skilled and aspirational dev team with a strategy but the world needs to know that in order for you to succeed Cheesy
roozifus

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

Personally I'd like to know a bit more about slingshield as well.

Are there any resources available where I can read more?
jonni21

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:03:46 AM

Full details about the Slingshield difficulty adjustment algorithm are available in the white paper here.

roozifus

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:50:31 AM

Full details about the Slingshield difficulty adjustment algorithm are available in the white paper here.

Thanks Smiley
CDarvin81

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:25:26 PM

Hi,
for all they need a little faucet...
you are welcome @
http://faucet.fractalcoin.org

cu and don't cry to much about the price remember btc was also just some cents  Tongue
Pool Op2

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:24:37 PM

A Profit Seeking Auto Switching Multiport Multipool

Mining Information :
Pure NOMP Back End for Incredible Mining and Payout Speed
We use a lightning fast node.js stratum. All coins use Vardiff
Instant Pay to Your Wallet. We Do Not Hold Your Coins
Unique Mining Key System. One Key for All Coins!
No Usernames, Passwords, Logins or Pins
lightninghash.com

Servers :
Our Clustered Servers are Located in the USA in an Enterprise Level Data Center
Each Server has 16 Cores with 72 GB Ram and are Fully Redundant
Our Servers are on a DDOS Resistant Network
lightninghash.com

Multi-Pool Auto Switching at http://lightninghash.com
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1111

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:25:22 PM

Hi,
you are welcome @

cu and don't cry to much about the price remember btc was also just some cents  Tongue

Nice!

Very good, congrats.

Things will be better for FRAC.

Cheers
HansW

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:36:36 AM

Hi,
you are welcome @

But btc was the first coin in cryptocurrency.
Nowadays people creating coins every hour or minute. It will be hard to survive, you have to competete with other coins. New features and more..

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
roozifus

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:28:08 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 01:55:39 AM by roozifus

Hi,
you are welcome @

cu and don't cry to much about the price remember btc was also just some cents  Tongue

But btc was the first coin in cryptocurrency.
Nowadays people creating coins every hour or minute. It will be hard to survive, you have to competete with other coins. New features and more..

I think the point is that even bitcoin was considered worthless until people realized its value and innovation.

Sure, no crypto has been as innovative as bitcoin was.

But there have been many cryptos that were reasonably innovative and did very well once the market caught on.

Perhaps FRAC will be the first of many slingshield coins and begin a slingshield boom, just like the scrypt boom (litecoin), the stake boom (ppc), the cpu boom (primecoin/quark), the meme boom (dogecoin) and the anon boom (darkcoin).
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 05:35:09 AM

FractalCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Sorry it took so long, we've been absurdly backlogged!)

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:12:00 AM

An advice to people getting desperate with price drops of FRAC (155k to 10k):

If you can´t handle the pressure of the AltCoins´ market, gave up, go mining BTC instead.
LOL

CDarvin81

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:41:32 AM

I think we have a greater problem with the x11 or x?? coins check coinwarz and you will see no one is profitable...
Otherwise you don't must pay for power.

So i hope the maket will react self because this prices makes no one a profit...
Anatavoc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

If Fractalcoin had a community like Guldencoin,they decided not to go to Coinwarz to save the coin,so they didn't do it.That's one of the coins that wasn't just pumped and dumped
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=554412.2540

Fractalcoin should be getting more merchants
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1111

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:24:53 AM

I think we have a greater problem with the x11 or x?? coins check coinwarz and you will see no one is profitable...
Otherwise you don't must pay for power.

So i hope the maket will react self because this prices makes no one a profit...

Check out for the latest Bombadil Profit calculator, nice tool (see image above), includes almost all algos available (X15 also).

X11/X13 coins aren't too much of a profit but still a lot better than Scrypt and SHA-256 heh...X11, JHA and ScryptJane13 are leading the top for miners profit.

imagen

Cheers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: