Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [FRAC] Fractalcoin | **Added to Cryptsy** | X11 | Slingshield | % fees  (Read 129688 times)
binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:51:55 PM

buy orders for fractal disappearing
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 05:42:11 PM

I'd also like to point out that one reason you don't hear about what we are working on all the time is to make sure someone else doesn't grab our idea and rush out some poor implementation of it taking the shine off our release. Since it's open source, we have no problem with people using our finished work, just let us finish it first.

Cheers!
Skunky
acidboy192

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:05:46 PM

Hey guys are there any games for FRAC like dice etc?
onetwentyfive

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:17:35 PM

Hey guys are there any games for FRAC like dice etc?

From the OP:

https://www.gameofdice.com/FRAC

Fractal Dice! Trippy eh mon?  Cheesy
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:04:54 AM

Great work voting on coinwarz guys!

We're flying up in points and 2nd place is within our reach Smiley
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:48:51 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 11:33:11 AM by jpouza

Careful folks, there seems to be a concentrated effort to drive the price of this coin down. Look at the shills posting about how this coin is dead and the devs don't post anymore TWO POSTS BELOW A DEV POST!  They aren't even reading the thread, just posting their canned FUD messages.

Do NOT fall for the FUD folks!

For those of you wanting to see value on the coin, that has to come from the users of the coin. At best we can artificially pump the price with some fancy market-speak, but that is a hollow increase and will just fall back down. We are not Pump & Dumpers! We aren't going to hurt the reputation of our work by milking it with market manipulation. For a coin to truly gain and hold value, people have to use it. Ask your favorite merchant that already accepts alt coins to also accept FRAC. The pressure has to come from the community. We are prepared to work with any merchant that wants to accept FRAC, just have them contact us.

Cheers!
Skunky

Hello Skunk, earlz and dogetime, dev team! Smiley

I think even a super artificial pump in this coin doesn´t matter anymore, at 5k sats price and low volume there is no immediate recovery. After a large dump by 90% of its short term investors that saw price reach 35k resistance with 75BTC volume when Slingshield kicked in, many others loose interest in the coin.

It´s a pitty, because this coin is one of its kind.

Maybe in a distante future, when people see the necessity of its unique features, Frac may be a way out.

I´ll continue holding my coins, there´s no reason to dump now and accept defeat, I prefer loose 100% than sell it at this ridiculous price, oh yes I´m a stupid proud son of bitch. My total investment was about only 4 BTC, recover 1,5 or 0.X BTC is accept defeat, I prefer hold it.

For the others I just have to say:

Never invest in what will be missed for you and you cannot afford to loose.

Cheers and good luck for all!
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:59:23 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 11:22:18 AM by jpouza

Sometimes I thought I was the only one voting there. Smiley
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:59:21 AM

Sometimes I thought I was the only one voting there. Smiley

I wasn't aware until I saw this message... now voting on the hour
JasonSW

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:45:12 PM

Careful folks, there seems to be a concentrated effort to drive the price of this coin down. Look at the shills posting about how this coin is dead and the devs don't post anymore TWO POSTS BELOW A DEV POST!  They aren't even reading the thread, just posting their canned FUD messages.

For those of you wanting to see value on the coin, that has to come from the users of the coin. At best we can artificially pump the price with some fancy market-speak, but that is a hollow increase and will just fall back down. We are not Pump & Dumpers! We aren't going to hurt the reputation of our work by milking it with market manipulation. For a coin to truly gain and hold value, people have to use it. Ask your favorite merchant that already accepts alt coins to also accept FRAC. The pressure has to come from the community. We are prepared to work with any merchant that wants to accept FRAC, just have them contact us.

Cheers!
Skunky

I think even a super artificial pump in this coin doesn´t matter anymore, at 5k sats price and low volume there is no immediate recovery. After a large dump by 90% of its short term investors that saw price reach 35k resistance with 75BTC volume when Slingshield kicked in, many others loose interest in the coin.

Maybe in a distante future, when people see the necessity of its unique features, Frac may be a way out.

I´ll continue holding my coins, there´s no reason to dump now and accept defeat, I prefer loose 100% than sell it at this ridiculous price, oh yes I´m a stupid proud son of bitch. My total investment was about only 4 BTC, recover 1,5 or 0.X BTC is accept defeat, I prefer hold it.

LOL, same here, being faith in FRAC.
shadow_hotdog

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:52:24 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 05:01:59 AM by shadow_hotdog

I can't believe this coin is actually much cheaper than some of the crap/scam coins.

Poloneix did reject coins for not being honest with max coins before. If FRAC is accepted there at least we know this is not a scam. For a non-scam coin with solid innovations and competent devs it should at least match/beat Myriadcoin or Digibyte in terms of market cap.

Never lose faith people. How far can it drop? I'll take that risk buying some FRAC.

For the incident I was referring to, check out:
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/why-poloniex-has-rejected-supercoin.328925/

dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:31:21 PM

Cheers!
Skunky

i agree i 2 had hope for this coin but lost alot of my investment in it also. so many coins out now you cant just make a coin and think that it will do good. you have to add features people want rather or not you think they are needed or not. it is what creates interest and buyers. marketing etc for your coin and should have been more activity here in the ann most people dont go to irc to find out about things they come here. i havent sold yet either but everyday price and volume drop a little more. so not looking good.  Sad
SkunkMonkey

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 09:47:55 PM

you have to add features people want rather or not you think they are needed or not. it is what creates interest and buyers.

That can also kill a coin in a heartbeat. It's not like we are living in a hole either, we are watching the scene for any new features that come along that might work well with FRAC. We're just protective of the coin and don't want to add a feature just because it's the fad of the week.

We can ask merchants to accept FRAC (and we have) all we want as developers, but until they hear from the consumers, they don't care about us.

We can only lead the horse to the water, we can't make him drink. It's pressure from customers that businesses will respond to.

As I pointed out in a previous post, sure we can post some exciting news and pump the price but it will be dumped shortly thereafter because it's not a real economic force driving it, just hot air. If you want a coin the devs are going to pump and dump, try any one of a dozen new shitcoins posted every day over at BitcoinTalk.

Cheers!
Skunky
Anatavoc

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:01:54 PM

you have to add features people want rather or not you think they are needed or not. it is what creates interest and buyers.

That can also kill a coin in a heartbeat. It's not like we are living in a hole either, we are watching the scene for any new features that come along that might work well with FRAC. We're just protective of the coin and don't want to add a feature just because it's the fad of the week.

We can ask merchants to accept FRAC (and we have) all we want as developers, but until they hear from the consumers, they don't care about us.

We can only lead the horse to the water, we can't make him drink. It's pressure from customers that businesses will respond to.

As I pointed out in a previous post, sure we can post some exciting news and pump the price but it will be dumped shortly thereafter because it's not a real economic force driving it, just hot air. If you want a coin the devs are going to pump and dump, try any one of a dozen new shitcoins posted every day over at BitcoinTalk.

Cheers!
Skunky

How about to get fractalcoin on this webshop -http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/7-bitcoin-dogecoin-litecoin
they accept many coins already
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

Cheers!
Skunky

How about to get fractalcoin on this webshop -http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/content/7-bitcoin-dogecoin-litecoin

I have already made an agreement with the owner of this store....i am from Brazil...but the dev team didn't aproved it...they said it was too unreliable and didn't wanted to associate fractalcoin with this store....the store owner accept Frac since June as altcoin payments...
You can see it here:http://bitscoinshop.com.br/br/content/14-aceitamos-diversos-altcoins-como-forma-de-pagamento
I've tried to help Frac in early since the begining...now I just watch.
Another thing...the owner of the store told me he was completely ignored when trying to contact dev team...if this is true or not i don't know...it doesn't matter anymore....7k sats:)
itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:46:04 AM

1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

btw why do we need coinwarz ? tell me pls
Anatavoc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:33:09 PM

1.2.0 will no give us aslot of news or something with big job Sad

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?
Anatavoc

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 06:42:32 PM

Cheers!
Skunky

I have already made an agreement with the owner of this store....i am from Brazil...but the dev team didn't aproved it...they said it was too unreliable and didn't wanted to associate fractalcoin with this store....the store owner accept Frac since June as altcoin payments...
You can see it here:http://bitscoinshop.com.br/br/content/14-aceitamos-diversos-altcoins-como-forma-de-pagamento
I've tried to help Frac in early since the begining...now I just watch.
Another thing...the owner of the store told me he was completely ignored when trying to contact dev team...if this is true or not i don't know...it doesn't matter anymore....7k sats:)

..ok..so what merchants are devs looking for then?..cos it certainly need some more of those..if u not working in innovations,you need to be looking for merchants,so the coin can be used at least
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:40:33 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 02:57:56 PM by roozifus

..yeah..coinwarz ,how is it gonna help this coin?..shouldn't u look for friendly minners who are not gonna dump the coin further down?

IMO, Fractal's biggest problem currently is that not enough people know about 'slingshield' and how Fractal offers something new to the crypto world. Anything that gets the name out there helps to build interest and investment.

Friendly miners who hold coins would be ideal but I think that's pretty rare for any crypto.
magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:41:25 PM

FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps
jpouza
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:09:04 PM

FRAC now @ 25th position on useCryptos voting so gaining massive ground from 50th yesterday - keep voting peeps

Never heard about this site.
Parece ser brasileiro! Nice layout.

Voting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: