Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:50:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5426 times)
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

We cannot actually predict what will happen in thre future so I think it is better to just invest today and then just hold until you have reached the desired income. Do not just waste time but to be decisive so that you can start now and hold for a long period of time and you will see the  result in the future.
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

I think a perfect time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down or bitcoin prices are low so if the bitcoin price goes up then you will get a profit
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

We cannot actually predict what will happen in thre future so I think it is better to just invest today and then just hold until you have reached the desired income. Do not just waste time but to be decisive so that you can start now and hold for a long period of time and you will see the  result in the future.
indeed we should buy immediately. but must have an analysis, so can get a good price, especially when price is down like now. so it will can maximize our profit. do not forget to analyze our target so it is not greedy
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

It is always the right time to buy bitcoin at any price or value of it because it is an opportunity to people knowing what bitcoin is and also the knowledge in bitcoin is great too. Buying bitcoin at high price is not good but as of today the value of bitcoin is not that high so it is the right time to buy more!
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:42:51 PM

When the price of bitcoin falls to decrease that is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. Because we dont know when the value again comes to low like this. If the value increases we cannt buy at that time. So when the price falls to low hat is the perfect time to buy. Current market price is also suits for that. Because the again begun to fall so if we have enough funds we can buy this time. Hold that coin for long term will give you more benefits than you invest.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

the current bitcoin price has dropped again so I think this is a good time if you want to buy and invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices will soon recover and will have an increasing price again
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

When it comes to investing in bitcoin the best time to do so is when the Price of bitcoin drops greatly just like what we are having in the early days of this year where bitcoin come down to as low as $5,000 so at that period you buy bitcoin for low price and hold for long to sell when the Price of bitcoin start rising again.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

in fact the right time to buy. This btc price is only the beginning, after Summer it will go up and up and up Smiley more and more companys are adopting, the community grows.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

In my opinion, perfect time to buy was in 2009 Smiley
Of course, we can't come back in 2009 but realistically, btc price, with occasional ups and downs, will continue to grow so still is very good time to buy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

a good time is actually a lot, it's just that we sometimes do not know when it happens, so we just need to understand the time and wait for the right time to sell or buy the bitcoin we want.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:00 PM

In my opinion, perfect time to buy was in 2009 Smiley
Of course, we can't come back in 2009 but realistically, btc price, with occasional ups and downs, will continue to grow so still is very good time to buy.

but we do not know the next market movement. i think 2009 is has happened. and just like now, we do not know what will happen 9 years later. and i guess when we buy now and hodl, then 2027 will get good profits

isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

If you analyze the current price of Bitcoin right now and when you look at it's trend, it is a sign that it is the right time to buy and invest in Bitcoin since most of us know that the Bitcoin price will soar and boom in the last quarter of the year so that means that if you buy and invested right now, you can have your profit if the assumption is true and correct that Bitcoin price will soar high in the last quarter. So goodluck to everyone who did already invest in Bitcoin and to those who will invest.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Indeed when the price drops is a very good time to buy the available coin but if bitcoin drops until the price is very unlikely because now the bitcoin price soared from a few years back that bitcoin price did not reach $ 2000 but now it has exceeded that price.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

The right time to buy is when you have more money, but to get a good profit when the price is down, and do not buy when the price is high because it is very large risks.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ashahin7799

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

Of course, bitcoin is a perfect time to buy.Because, depending on the time, the profit and loss of the investor.Bitcoin is bought when the price of bitcoin is low in the market.Because, the price will certainly increase in the future.It will be beneficial for the investor because he can buy a higher price at a higher price.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Don't buy with all your money.
It is impossible to buy with all the money you have because every day you will definitely spend money for the necessities of life .. they have to buy bitcoin only a portion of the money they have and should prioritize the necessities of life or economy that should be enough with real money .. do wisely not to be sorry or to torture yourself for the ambition of making big profits ..
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:10:37 PM

If you are an investor for me you will not wait for the right time for the price to rise up, but you will study the flow of the market and you can see when is the perfect time to buy, but if you really want to just hold it and wait for the right time to cash out in the future then you can invest anytime.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:14:50 PM

Most people will say that the most perfect time to buy is during a dip but we should also consider the period on how long we are considering holding it. If for example i will buy bitcoin and hold it for 3 or more years it doesn't matter how much you bought it since there will be a huge difference in its price after holding it on such period (this is applicable for people that is optimistic on cryptocurrencies), on the other hand if you want to do a day trade of course you should analyze the price movement and conduct technical analysis before entering the market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

I do not know how on the first page of this topic was the discussion for 2014, but it was interesting to read how people discussed the price of bitcoin at $ 700, and also if it would rise to a thousand dollars. This is already perceived as a history of the crypto currency. Yes, it was interesting time. Those who then bought the most bitcoins, probably feel good now.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

Best time to buy new coins is when you can afford them.There is no good or bad time.Whenever you want coins as you feel that there are not enough coins in your wallet just buy them if your pocket allows.But as an intelligent investor try to buy when the market value is low and sell them when the prices rise.Hold them in your wallet till the prices rise.Try to invest more and more because bitcoin is going to have a great future.So in order to keep your future secure try to buy coins and save them in your wallet for coming years and sell them when you will get more amount as compare to the one at which you have purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: