Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5419 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

It was very beautiful to see a topic created during the time bitcoin has a market price at around 600$ yet. I wonder too if people during that time has the interest to bitcoin because if they do, it's already a very big sum of money today.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

First of all I would like to say that I am from India and people here have a great time with me. I will leave that up to 2020 the whole world will start accepting Bitcoin and we are going to step into the revolution and we can join to the most advanced technology ever created in India all if you buy just one coin.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:40:54 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 09:19:53 PM by maarx

Every coin's value has come down again now. Right time to invest as much as we can. Get into coinmarketcap.com, filter the coins you wish to invest in. Invest in minimum 5 coins. You have an option to compare with each coins and their history.  Buy the below coins. BTC, ETH, Monero, Neo, Ripple are few promising coins to trust on.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

a good buy time should start from now because the more days the price will be higher.
and the perfect buy time when bitcoin prices go down.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:44:17 AM

If you have millions of money in the banks and wants to invest in bitcoin 'coz you've like to try your charm how effective it is then try it now. Today is the good and perfect time to buy bitcoin because in the perfect time at the right place and the right time it will hit and hit the moon. Of course don't forget to collect informative news and info.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:49:42 AM

Buying Bitcoin now is a right decision. Buying more Bitcoin will grow in the future. If its price increase in the future surely you will profit and your goal will succeed. Having more Bitcoin means nore benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:00:03 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes. I do believe that now is the perfect time to invest or buy bitcoin because right now the price of bitcoin is comparatively low so it is more beneficial to buy bitcoin right now. And since bitcoin has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people and because of which its user have also increased. Which has lead to increased demand of bitcoin among the people so it’s good time to buy bitcoin right now.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

Congratulations to the poster of this topic. He made the right decision. I hope he is keeping his bitcoin from 4 years ago until now. Bitcoin has become so famous and more known to them. The best time to own bitcoin is now and we need to keep it for a few years.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

I think there are some good times to buy bitcoin and some coins, no one will know the bitcoin price and no one will know until the bitcoin price drops when it will happen down again and when will rise again no one will know so buy only when prices are falling.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:08:56 AM

The perfect time to buy is when the market is dropping low ,
The only problem is when it continues to drop down instead of recover .
We couldn't really know when is the right time to buy because the alt-coin market is so volatile.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
reyblack

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:11:23 AM

Buying Bitcoin now is a right decision. Buying more Bitcoin will grow in the future. If its price increase in the future surely you will profit and your goal will succeed. Having more Bitcoin means nore benefits, profits and comfortable lives in the future.

Actually im always believing that bitcoin will continue to rise despite of unstable now at the market. I think the recovery is not yet over so i believe that it is still perfect to buy now at bitcoin because i really believe it will go strong and rise high this year maybe this year ends. For me it's best to still hodl our bitcoin, trust and patience at bitcoin will leads us to good profits in the future.
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

Just watch the price in the market if the value is low that is the best time to buy a bitcoin that is a good opportunities .   Just buy bitcoin and if you know you can take your investment  double.
buying bitcoin or altcoin on the exchange not just look at low prices only. buying bitcoin and crypto coins should also be able to analyze market movements. because the price in the exchange can be further decreased sharply from the price purchased
Yes, you're right. we do have to analyze the movement first before buying it. many beginner investors who think only of profit without thinking of the risk of loss.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

Still the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down. Always monitor the price so you can  buy more. Hold it until the price goes up. Thats how you play it. Once the price is up,  sell it. Im sure you will double your capital. Patience is a virtue. Dont be impulsive.
As right now, the prices are quite low so you can earn big money from them. If the prices are higher and you really don’t know what to do, then brother this is time for getting big learning set of knowledge about bitcoins. And when you would be done with this learning, you would definitely be going towards low buying at the lowest possible price for earning big money.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

Holding is a good strategy and now and the coming days are perfect for buying and holding.
If you ask a businessman to guide you about the sell and purchase of commodities in the markets, he would cite two things. First, purchase until your marginal price is the least. This means as long as the consumer maximizes his utility, he would keep on purchasing.

The other thing he would talk about is to purchase in bulk. Both these guidelines lead to super normal profits if kept as underlying principles.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

There is no perfect time of buying anything, you just have to get in before things gets ramp up.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

The best time for you to buy bitcoin I think is right now because when bitcoin copper is not too high for you to buy it and furthermore as expected by the experts you should buy it because by the end of 2018 it will be possible to bitcoin will increase rapidly and you will be profitable
dinar99

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

Yes, It is true. It is perfect time to buy bitcoin when the price low and the market is recovering slowly. I believe the will rise soon.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:25:33 AM

Fully agree, I just bought yesterday and will sell once there is at least ~10% profit, would not hold on to it for a long time.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:01:47 AM

with the current low bitcoin price then this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and you should hold the bitcoin until it reaches the price you want, the bitcoin price will soon recover and will still profitable
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:24:42 AM

Perfect time to buy is now Smiley Try to find the coin which is at good mood today and make a deep careful look on a project, then buy!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: