Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:35 PM

There is nothing like perfect time for anything. Time and chance happen to everything. Even the trade gurus cannot give time with precision as in when to buy.But of course you need to read the market trends and make meaning before buying or selling.
Reading is most important thing for make money in bitcoin but i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin because its price will going to high after some weeks or some months and that's why you should never leave this chance, so it will give you best profit for secure future and you can more investment for more profit.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

The best time to buy coins is when the price are going down on the market and next you can they buy some, and soon you will see, that market looks better and you earn money.
And since we can't know when the price may be going down, I think we just keep on buying it because whiles we continue to wait to buy when the price is low, We lose out on making profits.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Perfect time to buy is when the value of the coins are low. Every investor weighs his chances of making profit out of every venture and in cryptocurrencies, though it is volatile, and the prices keep changing, it is best to buy when the value is low and hold for sometime to see it rise.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Actually no body knows when to perfect time to buy or at what price level is the best level to buy. Traders or investors only can analize market, fundamental or technical analysis to identify market trend, calculate support and resistance and other factors or indicator. Based on this analysis we can take decision to buy at the best time or ideal price level and then expect maximum profit target in the future. In a simple way, we can say that the best time to buy is when price drops lower or retraces to certain lower level. Also we can buy at today's price if we consider that price will keep rising today.

I believe anytime this month is still a good time to buy while market price of bitcoin is still decreasing and so you can save a lot of your capital that you may invest to other profitable crypto.
   This is the perfect time to buy. Though the prices are not low but are stable. You can buy it no one knows when it will go up. Or you can wait when it goes down so that’s the right time to invest. If you believe in Bitcoin then hold it and wait for the good time when market looks green you have then a better chance to earn from your investments. You can gain a lot of profit from it since it is a life changer.
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
I think the perfect time to buy is when bitcoin's price hits the lowest point. Just wait and I'll assure you that it is worth it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:56:30 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 08:59:41 AM by Rana590

Agree with you. In this time the price of bitcoin is not so high. Anyone can make good profit from it if he buy it right now. After some days, price will rise again. So in my opinion this the best time for buying.
reactgirolles6

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

I have ready bought a fair number of btcs befitting the capacity of my wallet.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes, I agree with your statement, with any positive news about Bitcoin, it will increase the value of Bitcoin itself. Currently the value of Bitcoin is below the value of last year, with there is this positive news, I am sure the day after tomorrow the value of Bitcoin will increase.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

I'm sure that the current price is the cheapest price, at a price of $ 8100 it can be said that we can get a good price and we should always be optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

With all the good news coming out in favour of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes, I agree with your statement, with any positive news about Bitcoin, it will increase the value of Bitcoin itself. Currently, the value of Bitcoin is below the value of last year, with there is this positive news, I am sure the day after tomorrow the value of Bitcoin will increase.
the perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the price in the market is low, currently, the value of bitcoin is around 7,900 and I think it's not bad to buy now and hold it when the value price is going up. Dont panic and sooner or later price will increase again and you will earn a giod profit.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:36:49 AM

The best time to buy coins is when the price are going down on the market and next you can they buy some, and soon you will see, that market looks better and you earn money.
And since we can't know when the price may be going down, I think we just keep on buying it because whiles we continue to wait to buy when the price is low, We lose out on making profits.
I think that's what's happening right now, bitcoin prices are down a few percent, I don't know what caused it, could it be a good time to buy? I think yes, imagine a few days ago the price could touch $10k and then weaken, and of course that price will definitely happen again, while the current price in the range of $8k, this is a good opportunity to get big profit dude!
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

I'm sure that the current price is the cheapest price, at a price of $ 8100 it can be said that we can get a good price and we should always be optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
for the price there is still a possibility to go down but it does not hurt now we buy bitcoin for us invest in a little time be patient and stay on target so we can get maximum results
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Well there is no accurate predictions but still you can read speculations like that in order to determine but still in the end you will decide for your self.

chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

for the price there is still a possibility to go down but it does not hurt now we buy bitcoin for us invest in a little time be patient and stay on target so we can get maximum results

Yes you are right , there are possibility that a price is going down and its happen when the whales put down the price to buy more and earn a money. So we are waiting for that happen then buy a little for our investment then wait the good pump to earn double or triple. But you take a more time to earn because sometimes whales put a long term dump to make the community in panic mode. Remember always hold the bitcoin you have when you are not in profit. That is the best we can do to earn more.

bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:36 AM

This is a golden opportunity to take advantage of. The sale value of bitcoin is relatively low. We can buy bitcoin with enough quantity. So the advantage that we can be quite a lot too.
It's just a matter of time to get it.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

The potential for bitcoin is still there, and today is the time to buy it, which has dropped below $8,000.

As long as you hold it for a long time, you will get a higher profit.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

the most perfect time to buy of course when the price starts to fall or when the market becomes red and you can buy at a cheap price then hold and resell when the price rises so you will get a profit
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

Buy when your pocket afford hahaha.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Actually no body knows when to perfect time to buy or at what price level is the best level to buy. Traders or investors only can analize market, fundamental or technical analysis to identify market trend, calculate support and resistance and other factors or indicator. Based on this analysis we can take decision to buy at the best time or ideal price level and then expect maximum profit target in the future. In a simple way, we can say that the best time to buy is when price drops lower or retraces to certain lower level. Also we can buy at today's price if we consider that price will keep rising today.
I believe anytime this month is still a good time to buy while market price of bitcoin is still decreasing and so you can save a lot of your capital that you may invest to other profitable crypto.

Now, the time is not bad to buy for the newbie. Those investors that bought altcoins and Bitcoins years ago and hold them still, do not probably need it.
kobratuz

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:59:31 PM

I think it's perfect time to buy bitcoin because while price down so, that time is perfect or best time to buy it & buy low price then sell high price & earn big benefit. Now bitcoin price getting low so, buy it & earn your big profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: