Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:01:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
elvecchio

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Typically run during the summer period of August to September (although it can begin earlier), the Back to School period is a perfect time for retailers to target parents and students who are in the market for a new system to deal with their educational needs. Deals on laptops are especially prevalent during this period as they make for great college and university purchases.
goeringgodlike

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

If retailers are expecting to get new hardware in then you’ll usually find that they’ll begin discounting their current stock in order to make way for the new. There’s no set date for when this will be since different manufacturers will operate on different cycles, but keep your eye on the upcoming big hardware releases and you’ll likely find retailers discounting accordingly.
nibadan

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:19:50 PM

If you want to take full advantage of Windows 10, then be sure to buy a computer with up-to-date hardware that is going to be capable of supporting DirectX 12, since the latest version will ship with the new operating system. Broadly speaking for GPUs, Nvidia cards running Fermi and later, Intel cards running Haswell and later, and AMD cards using GCN chips should all support DirectX 12.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:36 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes this time is still the best time to buy for more bitcoins. The price is still low and this price will no longer go down instead it slowly rise up as for now. It is so lucky for those who bought bitcoin at very low price.

Having a market value of $8,402.80 in https://coinmarketcap.com i can not say that it's good to buy or perfect time to buy bitcoin because its definitely high value to start investing. You never know what comes in days or weeks if this situation will continue crazy, that is the hardest thing so better to analyze carefully the flow of chart to surely buy the rigth value.
Ammenz

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Yes, right time to buy a bitcoin because everyday up .
Quesdana

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:31:21 PM

Yes dude , Its still perfect time to buy bitcoin.. Bitcoin rate is now pretty much low.. And buy some bitcoins and hold for long term.. Because nobody knows when the price will increase high.. Although the price is increasing slowly day by day.. But if you want to hold for long term and want to make huge profit you should buy bitcoins now..

We should at purchase at lower price but don't sell while the price isn't pumping because you'll be losing your coins. The price wasn't increasing as fast as we expect with how last year performs. Perfect timing always generate good future as you hold your coins for longer terms, but day trading isn't a good advise.
hygroscopicgymnasiumd

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:17:02 AM

Well I am thinking about buying the btcs now as its the best time for it. So no matter I would be buying it.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:25:10 AM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
No one know which is the right time to invest and all of it is a speculation. I believe just follow your intuition to determine whether you should invest or not. You should doing your own research so you can make sure your own self to buy or to sell.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
lum_dog_millionaire

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:26:24 AM

Definitely a bit too early to say the tech is being adopted. Don't get me wrong, lots of projects are using blockchain, but not many people are integrating these projects into their lives. That's the most important step to adoption.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

You post this when the bitcoin price is still below $ 700 USD and in the current year you can see the bitcoin price already $ 7000. Maybe if you hold bitcoin until now. I am sure you will be very rich!
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

If you bought bitcoin last December when the price reached more than $ 15k and you compare it with the current price then you can get a cheaper price, and do not have to wait a long time to buy soon, much speculation circulating that bitcoin price will soon skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

Back then at 2014 how cheap bitcoin price before than today. In fact if we return the year from 2018 bitcoin price 8k to 2014 bitcoin price 700$. At that time pretty sure that it was expensive already for the investors. And mostly who invest before are rich people nowadays. As a matter of fact bitcoin price now predicted by so many people who are expert in crypto. As we are in 2018 and let say bitcoin price 8k. There is big possibilities that bitcoin will come up to times 2 price in the future or maybe more. If that so, now is also a perfect time to buy.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:38 AM

I think the ideal time is not there for this is profitable and not profitable in my opinion, and you can make investments at any moment for you

This is the right time because the market has become red and will soon turn green again so you can buy now because the price will definitely increase again. The right time to buy is when the price goes down
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

Yes , It is true. It  is the perfect time to buy because the price is low. if now you buy and hold for several time i'm sure you will get more profit about 4 months again.

No, I cannot call this time PERFECT to buy the cryptocurrency. I can call it NOT BAD. As soon as the altcoins together with Bitcoin are going to grow, there is a sense to invest in the crypto now.
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

I recommend you to buy at low value and sell at high price. It is old strategy but it is proven and tested. You account will be profitable when you follow this technique. The lower the price, the higher the income you will get. Simply the lower the bitcoins value, the more bitcoin you will invest the higher you might get.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:40:43 PM

If only the coins were sold before the price dropped, if you say now the right time to buy, that's just for some people. Some others choose to hold the coins for not being able to sell when prices are high and have no more capital to buy this time.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

the price is up and down and can not be determined so if we know when the price is down, then immediately buy the coin you want. so we have to make the most of our time.
elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Of course, when the market is down . It is perfect time to buy bitcoin. You can hold it about 5 months again, you will get alot profit. I believe it.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:07:11 PM

Of course, when the market is down . It is perfect time to buy bitcoin. You can hold it about 5 months again, you will get alot profit. I believe it.

Yes I really believe now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency for long term investment because the market price of crypto for now is very cheap and it will a big profit once the market will rise.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Thinking about investment, now is the perfect time to to invest because the price of btc today is low, now is the perfect time to do what is necessary, buy as much as you want, and when the time comes btc go up, your profit will surely gey double and perhaps triple.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: