Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:19:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5425 times)
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

In my own opinion, the prices today in the market is decent enough for us to invest a huge amount because bitcoins is down to $7k dollar and ethereum is down to $500 so you can choose on both coin because they are both profitable when the market goes back to its normal price.

SergeYak

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:54:27 PM

I'm not sure it's good time to buy bitcoins or altcoins. Market is almost dead nowadays so better to wait or just change your plans because you can easily waste everything.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

Friends in my group ask each other whether they should buy bictocin or when to buy it when it is a question I often meet and my answer is buy it if you have enough. Financial conditions should be invested in it.
The financial condition of every investor is different and we need to consider this factor while planning about the investments into anything whether it is some real estate project or crypto currencies. Invest what you are able to lose and also consider the time for investment. If the prices are really very high, there is no need to take this huge step of investing into crypto currencies especially into bitcoin. 
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

this time is a very appropriate time. if you do not have enough funds to buy bitcoin, you can buy altcoins like ETH and BCH. the green market has been seen.
Yes it is perfect time to buy as price is not very high but it is increasing more and more with time, no coin of them can be better than bitcoin, for high market value, so if you have money and you can afford bitcoin don’t be late anymore to buy, even you can buy anytime if you have money, holding money is useless so better if investing in bitcoin to save your futures worth.
Destnhel

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

This is a good chance to buy because of the price become low but it will be a big risk because we don't know what is happening in the market now. All you need to do is to think about it before you buy and once you do just think positive and trust bitcoin.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

I agree that now is the best time to buy bitcoin, this is because the price is cheaper than the beginning of last month, and as the trend is always going the price will skyrocket after July, so I suggest to buy as much as we can.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

Well, the perfect time to buy Bitcoin, when the low market and your success is only possible if you invest in low market otherwise you will be busted. Follow the market rule and keep safe your investment without any possibility of loss and risks. If you invest in a low market then the price will increase with the increase in demand and thus the profit will come up for you for sure.
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:25:10 AM

yes buying bitcoin at the time the price goes down is the right time to invest and take advantage when the market price increases rapidly.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:42:41 AM

I'm regret to buy a few months ago when the price reached over $ 13500, if I was patient and bought now then I would get more bitcoin, and for $ 7400 as it is now the best to buying bitcoin.

raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:07:26 AM

I'm regret to buy a few months ago when the price reached over $ 13500, if I was patient and bought now then I would get more bitcoin, and for $ 7400 as it is now the best to buying bitcoin.

for me the perfect time to buy is when my favorite cryptocurrency will drops it market price because it will be a big gain once the market recover.
linh_thuy

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

We must think twice and anticipate all the market and we consider also the economic situation before we say that this is the time to buy, all of this reference is still speculation in market, and bitcoin is so volatile to rely because it depends on the globalization or the economic that we experience. but i have a chance to do it now then i would do it now, some of us have a problem about procrastination and i think that is the main problem that we need to prioritize and give time to overcome.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

for me the perfect time to buy is when my favorite cryptocurrency will drops it market price because it will be a big gain once the market recover.
And can be said is now the lowest position for all prices, by buying then we will get big profit so our money will increase significantly, do not wait anymore because prices are skyrocketing.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

buy Bitcoin at any price and whenever will not make a loss, every time is nice to buy Bitcoin but still have to pay attention to issues and news so as not to get stuck with the initial price we buy...

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

buy Bitcoin at any price and whenever will not make a loss, every time is nice to buy Bitcoin but still have to pay attention to issues and news so as not to get stuck with the initial price we buy...

Yes right, even buying at this time when the downtrend is a good time to buy. If your goal for a long term, buy at this time you will not lose. But if for a short term, yeah we always pay attention to the news at the moment. What is likely to be negative or positive.

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Yes, the price of Bitcoin when it goes down is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price of Bitcoin becomes high.
I think Bitcoin is a strong coin, and the strength of its value is unquestionable because the value of Bitcoin prices is always up and up so many people are interested in Bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin is a great way to earn big profits.
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

Yes, the price of Bitcoin when it goes down is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the price of Bitcoin becomes high.
I think Bitcoin is a strong coin, and the strength of its value is unquestionable because the value of Bitcoin prices is always up and up so many people are interested in Bitcoin.
Buying Bitcoin is a great way to earn big profits.

That's what everybody did as well, buy low and sell high. And I believe that now is the best time to buy bitcoin while the price is low. Invest it for a long term so the target will be met.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:15:34 AM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, if I have big money then I will never hesitate to put all my money into bitcoin, I'm optimistic that year-end price could reach $ 50k so invest and hold is a profitable action.
Nobody knows the particular price rate we will reach by the end of this year. But we are hoping that it gets above the price rate of $19000,which was the highest as of last year 2017. This week the price has even dropped to $7,520 and I know that some people will already be losing hope and withdrawing already. Despite all these thing happening, I’m very sure that by the end of this year we will hit a very big price and that’s happening soon.

the right time to buy coins in the market, I think at a time when market prices go down and when market prices go down, we can buy coins at a cheap price
someone has to decide when to buy and start investing so that's the right investment. buying at a low price will reduce the risk of loss and when the low price will also provide many benefits.
I believe that today’s price is the lowest price anyone can buy from, and if it happens to go down it won’t ever go below the price rate of $6000 and then it will fluctuate upwards again. Anyone who continues to have patience till the end of this year will surely get a huge profit from it. And to those who will will withdraw their money and invest then, I’m sorry, you might just end up falling into the trap of investing when the price will run down immediately after those that held from now till withdraws.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:53:01 AM

If I am private I will buy bitcoin or altcoin with the lowest price and sell at the highest price. It took extra patience to wait for the bitcoin / altcoin prices to go up. I see the current bitcoin price is decreasing. Maybe this is a good time to buy and hold.
In my opinion, the perfect time to buy any of the crypto coin for anyone is the time when he is having this much of the resources that he can afford to invest his money into any of the crypto coin. Other than having enough of the funds, one more thing which you need to take care of is the market value of any of the crypto coin which you want to have, buy only when the market is falling and you can buy the coins at cheaper rates.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

I am not agree with you. It is in fact I believe that today’s price is the lowest price anyone can buy from. the btc price is only the beginning, after Summer its gonna go up and up and up. So I suggest you to buy BTC right now.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

I do not think there's a good time to buy bitcoin, you're just confident to buy as much bitcoin as you can, after that you save and try to grow your bitcoin assets by trading bitcoin and altcoin.
This is a helpful tip for everyone. To maximize the profit margin, after owning Bitcoin we should use it for Altcoin / Bitcoin trading pairs. This is the only way to increase the number of Bitcoins they own and optimize their profits.
Perfect time to buy coins is a low market which is the golden principle of economics so as to get more quantity of good by using very small amount. The modern market also obeys the rule of economics in order to invest in low market benefits us even in the start and saves our money. The current crypto market is low and somewhere stable, in case of Bitcoin its market is favorable foe investment these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: