Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Buying is just like investing but it's just gaining a profit through holding what you buy in low value and sell it when it is increasing. That's everyone idea to have an income.
Yeah , There is no perfect time to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and in the end We all want to earn money in the crypto land and most of us are traders here either full time or part time. So the major principle of business is to buy things at low rates and sell them off when you have achieved your target. For this purpose we need to have bitcoin stay in the wallet and keep hibernating until and unless the market does not become favorable for the sellers. Patience is needed right now.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Buying is just like investing but it's just gaining a profit through holding what you buy in low value and sell it when it is increasing. That's everyone idea to have an income.
Yeah , There is no perfect time to buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and in the end We all want to earn money in the crypto land and most of us are traders here either full time or part time. So the major principle of business is to buy things at low rates and sell them off when you have achieved your target. For this purpose we need to have bitcoin stay in the wallet and keep hibernating until and unless the market does not become favorable for the sellers. Patience is needed right now.
That is right, it should depend on our willingness how much and how many are we willing to invest and when we are going to be ready to invest. Perfect timing always does not depend on the market we need to consider ourselves how are we going to settle things since even the market is good if we are not ready yet then we cannot earn too.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Today is the perfect time to buy because the market price is decreasing and if you are going to invest a huge amount today then there is no doubt that you will surely earn a huge amount of profit in the future.

I support your point of view. I also see a trend reversal. Now the chart has formed a triangle in which the market is bullish. 3 touch in the channel already, so the growth will be accurate.
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

It is true that it is perfect time to buy when the price or the value of it a is in much lower cost. Mostly investors are doing that such thongs which is buy in low and then sell in high cost. In this strategy we can able to earn much higher profit from it. We just need to with the right time to sell it when the price or the value of it are much higher than the value of it when we buy it. It can be multiply our investment in many times so we need to be much smarter and wiser.

Probably, now it is not the best time to buy the cryptocurrencies. It was cool in winter and in spring when all of the cryptocurrencies were very cheap.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Bitcoin is definitely the best time to invest. Whether it is people's anticipation, the investments to be made because of the beginning of the market as usual from June will be very important for shan.
Nichao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

perfect time to buy... and to sell! wonderful waves, love them - can give more then simple slow uptrend
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

If you want to buy bitcoin, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Invest bitcoin for your future good. Bitcoin is down so buy now, and wait a few tahhun bitcoin will increase as in 2017 precisely in December.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:08:14 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the value drops... Now is the best time to buy as n investor and sell when price pump up.....towards December the price of btc usually pump up. 
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

I also think its a good time to make some investments,because experts say this is the last quarter that we see bitcoin price below 8K$, so bearish market is close as it seems
Of course this is the perfect time to buy. The market is warm and the prices have gone a bit more stable below their minimum value in the market. This stability has done one thing which is that it has attracted the investors to start investing in the technology like Bitcoin, ETH and other crypto currencies. Besides, the current year is regarded as one of the best year in terms of profitability and return.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

I think and my opinion is the perfect time to buy is on the month of febuary until april. And the best time or month to sell is september to december. But its only my opinion and i hope its right
You are right but bitcoin still recovering from the dump so the price is not much higher so I think it is the right time to buy but if wait more longer for sure the price would increase again, So we can used this chance to buy and hold because before year end bitcoin always surpass our expectations.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

Depending on the circumstances you should choose the right time to buy. If you choose to invest short, you should use technical analysis to buy, if you invest long-term you can buy from now without the need for technical analysis.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

I think and my opinion is the perfect time to buy is on the month of febuary until april. And the best time or month to sell is september to december. But its only my opinion and i hope its right
You are right but bitcoin still recovering from the dump so the price is not much higher so I think it is the right time to buy but if wait more longer for sure the price would increase again, So we can used this chance to buy and hold because before year end bitcoin always surpass our expectations.
Yes we should never lose this time and buy a lot of bitcoin because its price is going to increase and that 's why many people are want to this time for investment and then they hold their bitcoin for its high price mayest they can secure their future and that's why the money will also secure.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the current price is cheaper than some time ago, sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will soon improve and we will soon get RoI.

great
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the current price is cheaper than some time ago, sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will soon improve and we will soon get RoI.
Let us be observant with BTC from time to time. If their is a chance of buying do not hesitate to buy during dump or low prices. That is the best time to buy during low and wait for it's pumping price to sell it again and you will see a good profit.

Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:36:21 PM

In my opinion, the best time to buy altcoin or bitcoin is when the price is going down quite degradably. Because the profits and percentage increase in value in the future is greater.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:05:19 PM by layoutph

I am also waiting for btc to drop to 7k. The battle between bear and bull is so intense. But based from the chart, and indicators. BTC might touch 7k or even lower.

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
tantimutz

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Buy as much bitcoin as you can while still low so when you rise again you will get more, at least you know how and when to buy and when to sell it so you will not get to the end. Because we know that it is not always in that condition .. that varies when market price changes.
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:44:54 AM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, it will be tough tomorrow or the day after to get the price as it is now because I'm sure that the price soon goes up and goes to the moon.
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

Well in my opinion there's no perfect in buying bitcoin, as long as you can buy and you have a capability to buy or invest then do it right away before it's too late. Don't be confused on buying bitcoin because at the end of the day it will give you a higher profit so anytime is a perfect time to buy nor invest.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:24:19 AM

We are truly still in a bearish market and no break out above 9k for a long time is making it difficult for new people to enter the market. I think we just need to keep spreading the word about building a portfolio in Bitcoin and digital currencies as part of everyone's long term saving plan. This will create more long term holders and we are buying what we can afford every month in the currencies and projects we most believe in. That is also important so as not to just follow hype, fomo and pump and dump campaigns.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: