Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:22:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5425 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:34:29 AM

always is good time for buying, there are just great times and good times, this time is rather good.

Yes I agree with you because always is a good time to buy a coin. But its your when you want to buy a coin.  But for me I'll check the price if the price of coin is down I'll buy for a good investment and I'll hold it for a few months before I sell it.
No doubt that everyone knows very well that what is a good time to buy bitcoins and other coins because no one will want himself to be put in loss by buying coins at that time when there price has totally got flatten. People are very sensitive in case of buying coins in market and before making any purchase; they check and confirm the markets rates hundred times a day.
avtonomro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

4 years passed since you posted this. Those who  invested based on your suggestion would be rich by now .
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

4 years passed since you posted this. Those who  invested based on your suggestion would be rich by now .

For me, perpect time to buy bitcoin is in your hand. Because as long as you have enough money to buy it then go for it. Don't lost your hope to gain a big profits someday.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Buying is just like investing but it's just gaining a profit through holding what you buy in low value and sell it when it is increasing. That's everyone idea to have an income.
Work efficiently and with great care because this is not the market in which you can decide anything with random decisions. This needs your attention with great care and to you have to put the market rules in al your actions so you may be able to make huge profit. Market lets you buy Bitcoin when the value is low then the market will charge you less and will give you large quantity Bitcoins.
tempebacem

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

In my opinion, investors often use the dollar-denominated average strategy to buy more digital assets when prices fall. The dollar is a market strategy that allows investors or professionals to buy fixed or weekly fixed assets regardless of market price at any given time. Finally, investors will buy more assets at a discount and unevenly every time the price goes up, but with the same amount. When Bitcoin goes down, it's a good opportunity for them to buy more than ever.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

For me, perpect time to buy bitcoin is in your hand. Because as long as you have enough money to buy it then go for it. Don't lost your hope to gain a big profits someday.
so its depend on  our decision to buy or not.technial analisys just help us as second opinion, and decision still on our hand.when we dare take risk actually we 've got gains for someday.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:20 PM

I think this is the perfect time to buy, bitcoin value is in low price and if you a lot of money trying to buy more bitcoin, more bitcoin more money at the end of this year, just you know how to play in the market, always observe market price for the update of bitcoin and other altcoins. Don't miss any opportunities in investing in bitcoin, it's reliable and profitable investment.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

so its depend on  our decision to buy or not.technial analisys just help us as second opinion, and decision still on our hand.when we dare take risk actually we 've got gains for someday.
Technical analysis are the best way to depend our decision because if we will have knowledge about technical analysis then it will help us to understand and learn the language of the market and what it is trying to tell us and that is the key to determine or have an idea if it is really perfect time to buy or it is just a day that we should skip and just wait for the right time.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:13:34 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Good old days. When bitcoin is indeed buyable. Hoping that I early engaged to crypto world may be if I did it as earlier as I could I am pretty sure that I am a millionaire now, especially when times are like last december 2017 when bitcoin reached closer to 20,000 USD. It makes me feel sad that I had ignored bitcoin wayback before and choose to play computer games rather than grinding to earn crypto. I feel like I did a big big big mistake that's why I somehow felt hard buying bitcoin nowadays and engaging I feel like I am too late now.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 01:17:30 PM

Well this thread has been in existence over some years but till relevant and I will say it is the right time to buy bitcoin since there is a great future for its value increase in the future not doubt.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

I think this is the perfect time to buy, bitcoin value is in low price and if you a lot of money trying to buy more bitcoin, more bitcoin more money at the end of this year, just you know how to play in the market, always observe market price for the update of bitcoin and other altcoins. Don't miss any opportunities in investing in bitcoin, it's reliable and profitable investment.
I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, no doubt that at this time we can buy a cheaper price, if we wait then I'm sure that the price will be more expensive, so I suggest to immediately buy.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

Well now, still be perfect time to buy bitcoin, now that the price is a bit down, objective of every business is to make profit, so, buy low and sell high  ⚡️.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

I think it's a good time to buy, because the price is now very low, and if you have a lot of money try to buy more bitcoins, and I'm sure by the end of the year it depends on how you can play in the market, my advice, always pay attention market for bitcoin updates, Do not miss the opportunity to invest in bitcoin, a reliable and profitable investment
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

The prices of bitcoins today is currently decreasing and i can say that it was the right time to invest because the market will still go back to normal after a few months and you will earn a huge amount of profit.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

I am also waiting for btc to drop to 7k. The battle between bear and bull is so intense.

Bitcoin of course can be bought at 7K, but why, until the end of the summer, it certainly will not rise above 8.5K. At this time, you can find an alternative.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:10:35 PM

Or course the best time to buy butcoins is when they are on the downfall and yes that sounds weird because that is a downfall so that might be the end of their career but they dont they are the bitcoins they are the father of all this stuff they will not be ended that easy. So buying bitcoin in the dip will be great because the bitcoins will be much cheaper rather than to buy when they are already rising that is profitable but buying in their lowest of course will have you a much bigger profit.
tahsanlim

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

valuable now
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

Yes! This is the perfect time yo buy, when the crypto market is in dip
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

I think that's a good thing for crypto. news that will make crypto prices rise again and the right time I start investing in crypto. the price of crypto for now is very cheap and will increase in its every year.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

Seeing a $ 3000 dump that gradually happened in 2 weeks, I think it's time to buy on a large scale. Soon there will be a world cup event. I just thought and sure that time the price will bounce back upwards over $ 10k

With the current market situation were bitcoin market value is very cheap i believe that now is the right time to buy.

it still remains that the best time to buy bitcoin is when the low price in another to buy at a cheap price other than that I do not see any other favorable time to invest in bitcoin. And one can not really say the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is so turbulent especially when you use bitcoin Prices as your basic analysis before buying
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: