Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5423 times)
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:12:15 AM

Think that with the auction of FBI price will drop to 530-540 and then can be move up !

So, HODL and wait to 540-550 for buy Wink
If that is the case, it'd be stupid not to sell. You should sell now, and buy back when it hits the 550.

But how can we sell now how can we earn if the value is too low is what you said really the best thing to do, is it really helpful for us to earn more?

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

today the bitcoin price goes back to the $ 7300 price, the right time to buy and you will make a profit when the market is green.

Mayonerak

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:00:40 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yeah today is the best time to buy bitcoin as the price is still cheap and hold your bitcoin until the market fully recover to gain good profits.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

today the bitcoin price goes back to the $ 7300 price, the right time to buy and you will make a profit when the market is green.
good correction in uptrend after consolidation at around $7600 - $7700 .maybe after this correction bull will coming and hit $12000 again. always calculate risk that we can accept.
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yeah today is the best time to buy bitcoin as the price is still cheap and hold your bitcoin until the market fully recover to gain good profits.
Yes, that is true. now is the right time to buy because the price has decreased. and after that it is true we must hold, wait for the price back up and then we can sell.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Yes, that is true. now is the right time to buy because the price has decreased. and after that it is true we must hold, wait for the price back up and then we can sell.
before we said right time to buy bitcoin, we have to explain reasoin behind on decision.dont follow other people without compare with news or our self analisys.or we will stuckin bad condition.
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:32:53 AM

good correction in uptrend after consolidation at around $7600 - $7700 .maybe after this correction bull will coming and hit $12000 again. always calculate risk that we can accept.
For a long-term investor, it’s always a good time to buy some BTC. For any other investor, the current market could be providing a perfect opportunity for those who missed out.As it is with all other cryptocurrencies, investing in Bitcoin has its own advantages, chiefly among them sudden price rise.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

You can know when is the perfect time to buy if you will analyze the chart of the bitcoin. Technical analysis is the very useful tool that you can use for you to know when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoins.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:01:09 AM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Buying is just like investing but it's just gaining a profit through holding what you buy in low value and sell it when it is increasing. That's everyone idea to have an income.
The best strategy is to buy at lower price then sell it at higher price and once the market will recover you will gain profits if you have patient to wait for the best price. Remember don't sell your coins at losing price and you need to trust your coins that it will bounce back soon.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

There are a lot of tools that I am using in order to know when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoins. I am using relative strength index and MACD for me to predict the price of the bitcoin and to know if it is a good time to buy or sell.
Mayonerak

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

Being a newbie I'm just waiting for the perfect time for me to buy bitcoin as I want to have knowledge first in this technology before putting my hard earned money. I observe first the market situation and wait to a good timing at cheaper price.
csefarhad

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:03:04 AM

Every man has different opinion, i want to say something that i understood. when a coin/altra coin price rate is low or when a coin/altra coin enter into market, first time all coin rate is low and day by day increase or down, i think when the market is down this time is perfect time to Buy.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Don't buy with all your money.

Yes agreed though you can either diversify your investment , its wise and better than give your all money to one , and for me its more profitable yet advisble.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

Don't buy with all your money.

Yes agreed though you can either diversify your investment , its wise and better than give your all money to one , and for me its more profitable yet advisble.

Yes, never spend money you can't afford to loose.
Other wise advice is to never put ''all eggs in the same basket'' Smiley
Smart strategy is also to earn part of btc funds in a free ways like paid work, so you don't risk your own money.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364

Pawsome

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, with a bitcoin price of only $ 7100 then we can get a cheap price and I'm sure that the trend of each end of the year that prices will continue to skyrocket is also imminent.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, with a bitcoin price of only $ 7100 then we can get a cheap price and I'm sure that the trend of each end of the year that prices will continue to skyrocket is also imminent.
it really is better we take advantage of opportunities like this. that way we will not waste the opportunity. because as I know the opportunity is not likely to come a second time

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:16:34 PM

Yes, right time to buy but I missed the $550 panic sale Sad

I suggest you not to panic buy no matter what. Panic buying just leads you to buy at a much more higher price even though you can buy a coin in just a low price if you just wait
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

Perfect Time to Buy!

I think buy or sell or issues related to the transaction, there's never a perfect word, only time that can perfectly.

i think when the market is down this time is perfect time to Buy.

You are right, but it would be nice you do the analysis first, so you are not wrong in taking steps.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

There is always the best time to buy, and as long as we think that now is the best time then immediately buy is a very good thing because we can get it at a cheap price.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

wow that's very good news. all will reinvest in crypto. the market will revive again. there are many bad issues about crypto. it's moon time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: