Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5423 times)
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

This is a good time to buy, as the price of coins is declining. The price of coins becomes quite cheap and the value of profits in the future can be greater.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

if you look at the price movement graph I think now is the right time to buy because the graph shows it is based in the valley and ready to climb to the top of the dasana hill you can sell it and buy it again when the bottom valley has been formed do repeated in the same way
bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

That post has been writen so many years ago but it is in some way still true, cause eth price and other coins is going down but in few next weeks it will be x time bigger and investing now is a real occasion for investors
pivxmen

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:17:34 PM

I think good and time is right buy crypto at the moment. good moment until August to buy crypto cryptohal. the same thing as last year. price increases occurred in the end of the year.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

I am going to hold the cryptocurrency for longer. Yes, I am sure that in December it will gain much but I am waiting for the better profits in 2 years.
It's a nice decision, buddy. I think for 2 years investment you can make a huge profit in bitcoin and other altcoins too, The crypto market will surely grow so much in this long period, I will predict that bitcoin price can touch the 40k$ or maybe more in 2 years later. I hope that my predictions will be correct, so a lot of investors right now will become millionaires in the future.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

I agree that now is very good time to buy bitcoin.
If you check bitcoin history, you will see that the same scenario happened before, like in the beginning of last year.
Btc price went down and many people started to sell in panic.
After a few months btc price recovered and many smart investors made very good profits.
So, be smart and buy now!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:25:06 PM

when four years ago you were lucky to buy bitcoin when it was because now the bitcoin price has become very expensive and makes you can get a lot of profit. And the best time to buy bitcoin is when your current time
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

The right time and good to buy is now. Because if we wait too long it will eliminate our chances to gain more profit in the future. So buy now as you have more money.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:34:02 PM

I am going to hold the cryptocurrency for longer. Yes, I am sure that in December it will gain much but I am waiting for the better profits in 2 years.
That is good spirit to go with the crypto but I am not really sure about December that the prices will appreciate because this is entirely a market game. Still so many experts speculate about the boom in the end of the year. Let’s see and hope for the best. But since you say you have been waiting for some better profits since last two years, you should have cashed the coins in 2017 which was just a year ago. Anyhow, hold your portfolio now.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:27:22 PM

it's true when bitcoin prices down like now, is a good time to buy bitcoin, we don't know when bitcoin prices will rise again, maybe tomorrow or next week. when the market price is down like this, buy is the right choice, as long as dare to take risks if the price will fall even worse.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:13:24 PM

it's true when bitcoin prices down like now, is a good time to buy bitcoin, we don't know when bitcoin prices will rise again, maybe tomorrow or next week. when the market price is down like this, buy is the right choice, as long as dare to take risks if the price will fall even worse.

The perfect time to buy bitcoin is when the value is low. If that will happened don't miss the opportunity to buy it, grab it because the value will soon goes high. It can doubble or triple your investment.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Now the bitcoin price and the current market is very low and I think now is the best and perfect time to buy it .. buy in bulk because it is cheap and affordable .. then hold it until the price goes up again even if it takes a long time, but it sure. .
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:50:34 PM

This topic started 4 years ago from now and the price is hundreds dollars only and if you bought bitcoin on that year 2014 and you hold it until today even the price decrease more than 14k dollars you can gain more money. But today it is good time to buy more bitcoin because they decreased.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes, exactly I believe this is a very great time for you to buy into and start trading bitcoin, you can see that today's market is recovering very strongly, bitcoin prices and altcoin knitting The current price of bitcoin is at $ 6700 and still on the rise. Now you have to plan the transaction and always observe the bitcoin price to prevent risk.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:58 PM

I just hold, everytime I tried to play the market I lost some coins.

Its a good idea to Buy ALT coins right now, the price value of almost all coin is with in our reach, the price value is low. But before doing such move you have to prepare your home work, do market research, evaluate the fundamentals, the behavior of investors to the said coins, price market status, then make a comparison to the previous month or year with the same situation, consider the your timing to invest. I am optimistic that the market will recover soon or later, the growing number of crypto investors are unstoppable in the trading market. So, make up  your mind before its to late to buy your coin (Bitcoin).
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

if u are dip lover now the market is the lowest dip it went down to last six months old market all the coins are less than 70 percent of the previous market value
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

Yes, of course, in the world of Cryptocurrency allows price changes to happen very quickly.
Price changes can occur in minutes.
Rise and fall can happen easily if we want to buy coins then always monitor the price of coins in the market Cryptocurrency and do the purchase quickly because the price can quickly change and will continue to change.
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

I think this is perfect time to buy cryptocurrencies because the price are affordable now and I believe that it will increase the price of bitcoin and other coins in a few months so we should buy now.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

Holding is really good strategy for you to grow your investment. I think you should now buy bitcoin as much as you can because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap. There are a lot of predictions that the bitcoin can reach $20,000 and higher.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

I think this is perfect time to buy cryptocurrencies because the price are affordable now and I believe that it will increase the price of bitcoin and other coins in a few months so we should buy now.
Definitely now it looks like a perfect time to buy whatever it may be bitcoin or any other altcoins. Look at the price of bitcoin now it is 6500 dollars and ETH around 500 dollars so definitely this is the price to buy. Last year end prices were moved upto the sky now in the reasonable limit so perfect time to buy.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: