Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:07:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

I agree that now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, if we look at the bitcoin price movement during this year it will be found unique fact that the price will never drop below $ 6000, if the price has reached $ 6000 then not long the price will skyrocket so now becomes an opportunity the right time to buy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

It is indeed a perfect to buy my friend, but be vigilant and do not be too paranoid because the price is low and you will sell all your properties or whatever and buy the coin in the thought that it will increase its price because one establishment has order of accepting bitcoin as payment. My friend, let us be diversified in thinking, think wise and diversify your investments, we do not know what will happen next.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Well, I think ETH won't reach back to 700$ mark. The market is not that good this days. Most of the coins are in red and it may take a long time for it to recover. Price trend has a strong resistance in uptrend.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Actually I don't consider any perfect time for buying coins. The reason was simple, we cannot predict the bottom price. For a coin to be perfectly bought at the right time I do consider the lowest price to be the most appropriate price for the highest gain.
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:52 AM

The perfect time as to buy bitcoin as it stands now seem quite good because its price is low now and it will be better to buy and hold for now because it might increase. There are speculation of an increase of bitcoin soon and if truly it comes to pass then you can at least benefit if you buy now and hold.
compak_comunity

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

Given the decline in exchange rates actually provide fresh air for traders to try to reinvest some property because they make it possible to get a maximum profit if in a short time the price really soar and motivate them to continue to rely on bitcoins every time to improve the economic system.

Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

I think that the best time to buy Bitcoin comes when it comes close to 6K, because this is the margin of profitability of mining.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

this is a good time to buy bitcoin or altcoin because the price is below 6,500 usd. so it is appropriate if we invest in large amounts. we must take advantage of this moment well, because investors will buy large quantities of coins at cheap prices.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I think when the crypto currency is low, the right time to buy. Due to the low cost of purchasing the price of the price after the sale, the basic profit is available.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
Yes. I do believe that right now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Because if one will invest right now in Bitcoin then one will and can achieve a very high profits because of Bitcoin. This is because right now the prices of Bitcoin are comparatively low and it is more profitable to invest right now in Bitcoin. Also since Bitcoin has started its price and value among the people has continuously increased so it will further increase in the future. So I do believe that right now is the good time to invest in Bitcoin.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Can buy any time because every time is good to buy bitcoin. But with timing if you want to earn a big income. But for me this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the market is crashing so we buy lots of bitcoins and store lots of stuff. While he's still growing better to hold it or else we buy alternative coins using bitcoin and hold it.
Quite easy to say but with how the market is flowing right now, after some small increase downfall happens right after and fell much bigger, there's no perfect time unless you are really willing to take the gamble, taking your saving for much longer time, hoping that future will be bright again for this investment, buy if you are ready and capable of waiting, it can take much longer or if fate permits us it will be much sooner, one thing is for sure now
the market is volatile and risk is really bigger.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:50 PM

You can know when is the right time to buy and sell bitcoin by using technical analysis. I studied technical analysis and there are a lot of benefits that I gained. I already know the different techniques that I should do in different situations.

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

I think now the market is in a down trend, patiently waiting for the bitcoin to actually fall to 5000 usd

I agree that now is the right time to buy because I am sure that market conditions and big investors immediately make the price go to the sky, and now we can buy cheaply but I'm not sure that tomorrow or tomorrow the price will continue to be cheap.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

I think now the market is in a down trend, patiently waiting for the bitcoin to actually fall to 5000 usd

I agree that now is the right time to buy because I am sure that market conditions and big investors immediately make the price go to the sky, and now we can buy cheaply but I'm not sure that tomorrow or tomorrow the price will continue to be cheap.
You have a point, I can say that it's an opportunity for new investors to buy bitcoin while it is on low price. Because sooner or later its price might skyrocket, and it will be hard to gain profit if the price become high. In my opinion, maybe if you'll just invest and hold your coin it's a perfect time, but if you're going to trade, I don't think so.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

If you are interested on cryptocurrency then right now is the best time to invest because the market prices are dumping, so you will be earning a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal.

ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

If I have enough capital maybe buy bitcoin now this is very appropriate because with the support of the various of parties very make bitcoin have a great chance to experience improvement in the next few months.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

Yes I also agree with that time this is the perfect the for us to buy more currency because some of my currency that I'm holding right now is started to increase their price that's why It is a good new for us to have some big amount of earnings this year. And I think everyone will get their investments grow this year as it increase their price in the market.
royal slave01

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

It's really hard to trust for now because the  market is still not stable as of this time we should be careful in investing to ensure we are not losing, because there are too many people already encounter big losses of their investment.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

hahaha, reading this in 2018 is kind of fun ^^
we all have hope at any time right? even it's dumping like shit now Sad((
I'm kind of disappointed but read the old one made me so much easier to live with bear maret
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin and other altcoins now the market is at the lowest price available now a better time to buy coins and hold until market picks up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: