Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5419 times)
richjjw

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

Though this news is now belated considering the time of this thread OP. But at the same time, it is still very much useful as subject of discuss based on the Bitcoin volatility. We can see that the storm of the red period is over, while the green period had emanated constantly over last two months now maintaining its stability. It is however very much sensible that those who had bought Bitcoin then should now be very much hold, while new Traders are in my view advised to probably buys Bitcoin in low quantity with the expectation of positive volatility for the value upsurge/hike speculated very much soonest, my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
There are always good time to enter to the cryptocurrency world. I can say that we can get many opportunities if we will buy bitcoin today. There are a lot of benefits that we can get if we have bitcoins.

allgetshigh

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

I think a "perfect time to buy"  was last summer, when Bitcoin fell to 1900$. Now it's a great time to make money on the weekly races on the market. They are repeated and easily tracked.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
There are always good time to enter to the cryptocurrency world. I can say that we can get many opportunities if we will buy bitcoin today. There are a lot of benefits that we can get if we have bitcoins.
bitcoin price right now cheap enough, although it have down risk , but it just small risk for us.win probability bigger than lose.so we can accumulate our bitcoin amount now.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:22:25 PM

This is the perfect time to buy and we don't know if tomorrow the price will start to rise. Although we are still in bearish mode but due to volatility it may swing in upside direction and it's late to buy at the dip.
Koko1200

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

As for me, all the signs are telling that today is the best day for your investment and enter into the world of cryptocurrencies, but you need to be really calm during the processes of regulations!
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

This is the perfect time to buy and we don't know if tomorrow the price will start to rise. Although we are still in bearish mode but due to volatility it may swing in upside direction and it's late to buy at the dip.
we can take this opportunity from bearish trend.although looks risky but we have to take if we want profit in future.no pain no gain it much people said about bitcoin investment.

cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

This the right time to buy more bitcoin, price is too low so this the perfect time to invest in bitcoin and for sure it will gives a good benefits to every one of us someday, buy more bitcoin and we wil earn more money.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

As we observe the market today it is in bearish trends that gives us opportunity to buy while the price of all cryptocurrencies are declining. Buy now while the price are in dip and hodl, then sell right away when it will rising to get instant profit.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:22:00 AM

Considering low prices doesn't mean it is the perfect time. The bottom price may just be the price what we are looking for. Now that the market is falling one might consider buying as a good option but I would say no, since we don't really know if this is the price that hits the bottom. If it is then you will gain as much but if it isn't you might just lose as it may drop even lower.

Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:50:28 AM

This is actually good time to buy. Yesterday the bitcoin price hit lowest for this month and now it will move up steadily.
This is one chaotic situation in which investors want to invest and the ones who already own some portfolios are panicking about the future of their investment. It is actually that curious side of one’s mentality and nothing else.

So yeah it is the right and best time to own some good number of potential coins on a low cost and make good long term plans rather than going for short term plans and hence short profit.

Then I suppose there is an ongoing battle between hodlers who want to dump and investors who want to buy. I am full of positive thoughts that the investors will be enticed by the very cheap prices right now. If I were in their shoes, I would also choose to invest when the market is down rather than when it is up. But we all know that not all investors think alike. There are investors who are actually thinking the way the panic dumpers do. So instead of getting in while the prices are cheap, they are staying put feeling afraid.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

This is actually good time to buy. Yesterday the bitcoin price hit lowest for this month and now it will move up steadily.
This is one chaotic situation in which investors want to invest and the ones who already own some portfolios are panicking about the future of their investment. It is actually that curious side of one’s mentality and nothing else.

So yeah it is the right and best time to own some good number of potential coins on a low cost and make good long term plans rather than going for short term plans and hence short profit.

Then I suppose there is an ongoing battle between hodlers who want to dump and investors who want to buy. I am full of positive thoughts that the investors will be enticed by the very cheap prices right now. If I were in their shoes, I would also choose to invest when the market is down rather than when it is up. But we all know that not all investors think alike. There are investors who are actually thinking the way the panic dumpers do. So instead of getting in while the prices are cheap, they are staying put feeling afraid.

Yeah right, it will depend how huge the capital of an investors to buy now or maybe they are still waiting for the right time for the price to go more dip then they will sure buy again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

The price of the bitcoin now decrease again because it's already under 6000 dollars and this the perfect time to buy more bitcoin because if the price increase again you will get more profit. But they have time if the coin decrease maybe sometimes you can wait.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Actually yes, this is the right time to buy whether bitcoin, ethereum or altcoins. What is important is that coin belongs to decline situation. Buy now as long as you can and especially if you have enough budget to collect some promising coins.
KATOK_BOLONG

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:59:08 AM

yes, now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin. and see in the next year, you will be rich.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

This is a good time to make a buying behavior and bitcoin price is very good to buy now a days it is a good and secure investment and the investors are happy in the present time if the price is good  and it will rise more.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

It is really indeed the perfect time to buy becquse of the price look at them they are going to 6k below nd that is the very best time today because that is the lowest that the bitcoins can reach. Even though that a lot of people are panicking because of the value take that as an opportunity for you to start into this business. And then I thinked this year is really meant for those people who are new to this because the price are falling which is a good entrance here in cryptocurrency.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:05:30 AM

I don't think that it will happen , no doubt that a simple fud can create a big dump in the cryptocurrency market but now I don't think that most of the people are noon , mostly here in this field are those type of people who understand very well that how people are making advantage of the cryptocurrency market by creating fud .
Now even if anything will forces down the price of the bitcoin then I am sure that it cannot go below 5000$ , so change your thinking of Price of 1btc = 700$ , because everything is illusion and no one will go for the any type of the fear in this field .
But everyone will be happy to have bitcoin at lower price , because many people lost the opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price , so surely many people will take advantage of the bitcoin price dump ( if happened) and will buy bulk amount of bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
damgdas

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:16:51 AM

I think it was the perfect time to buy bitcoin 10 years ago, which is obviously impossible, and we can't go back. Therefore, whenever the price is not high, it is suitable to invest in bitcoin.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:09:17 AM

Now is still the right time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is down and the market is also so. Because I believe in crypto currencies like bitcoin for the future will reach a higher price in the appeal that they have ever achieved.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: