Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin  (Read 43249 times)
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

is Busoni acting as a Saint or those idiots worship him as a Saint now.

after Polo listing and delisting tons of shiit coins.

is Busoni ever daring to review DRK?  is DRK centralized or decentralized?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:00:34 PM

Instead of calling out Busoni for not contacting you first, why didn't you give your explanation? Busoni doesn't owe you shit.
It doesn't even matter about the fishy 150m coins as max money, Busoni doesn't like the anon system and for good reason. A centralized trust-based system is an unacceptable way to achieve anonymous transactions. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot, the rest are just piling on to the idiots pumping this coin.

wow. where is logic?

You going to shoot out a one liner and duck or tell me where my logic is flawed?
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:00:40 PM

"Instead of calling out Busoni for not contacting you first, why didn't you give us your explanation? Busoni doesn't owe you shit.
It doesn't even matter about the fishy 150m coins as max money, Busoni doesn't like the anon system and for good reason. A centralized trust-based system is an unacceptable way to achieve anonymous transactions. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot, the rest are just piling on to the idiots pumping this coin."

wake up my friend, all the coins are working for anon system and now you say that poloniex doesn't like this? On what are u investing if now x11 is " cool" ? Are u joking?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:02:29 PM

Instead of calling out Busoni for not contacting you first, why didn't you give your explanation? Busoni doesn't owe you shit.
It doesn't even matter about the fishy 150m coins as max money, Busoni doesn't like the anon system and for good reason. A centralized trust-based system is an unacceptable way to achieve anonymous transactions. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot, the rest are just piling on to the idiots pumping this coin.

wow. where is logic?

You going to shoot out a one liner and duck or tell me where my logic is flawed?

are you fucking illiterate?  following again!
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

"Instead of calling out Busoni for not contacting you first, why didn't you give us your explanation? Busoni doesn't owe you shit.
It doesn't even matter about the fishy 150m coins as max money, Busoni doesn't like the anon system and for good reason. A centralized trust-based system is an unacceptable way to achieve anonymous transactions. Anyone who doesn't see that is an idiot, the rest are just piling on to the idiots pumping this coin."

wake my friend, all the coins are working for anon system and now you say that poloniex doesn't like this? On what are u investing if now x11 is " cool" ? Are u joking?

He rejected CLOAK for the same reason, he is being fair. As he already explained he recently raised the bar for shitcoins and features that aren't acceptable. A centralized trust based anon system doesn't pass the laugh test because you are depending on a third party to actually transfer the coins that you sent. Enough said, a developer needs to come up with a better solution - stop supporting this ridiculous anon solution.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:04:59 PM

wow. where is logic?

Fucktard. Do you know how to carry a conversation or just one liners having no substance?
Szaja1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:05:18 PM

okey i Need do withdraw my Money from poloniex , if this guy is talking bullshit and cant even apologize then goodbye your fucking exchange
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:06:12 PM

wow. where is logic?

Fucktard. Do you know how to carry a conversation or just one liners having no substance?

are you blind? stupid fucktard is you.

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:06:28 PM

wow. where is logic?

You don't make sense with all that polo mod cock in your mouth.
bitrap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:08:02 PM

Instead of calling out Busoni for not contacting you first, why didn't you give us your explanation? Busoni doesn't owe you shit.
supercointeam's point was that the 150m coins as max money was flat out wrong, and was the main provocateur of the massive dump. If there's a problem with the anon system, that's another issue, even though it was just released in it's alpha stage (no one can transfer real coins with it yet).

Busoni's OP is filled with strong accusations that give a far worse impression on the coin than is justified, and it needs to be revised to reflect this mistake.
haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:09:10 PM

This is a very unlucky situation. Busoni did not review the code by himself and obviously wasn't aware that MAX_MONEY is irrelevant for the total coin supply. Who knows what the real motives were for this move? It sometimes feels on the Polo trollbox as the mods are just mods for doing insider trading and manipulating publich oppinions.
On the other side I once lost > 0.1 BTC after a transaction got lost on a withdrawal from Poloniex. Busoni investigated multiple hours to reproduce what happened and constantly updated me on the trollbox about his progress. After he didn't find an explanation he offered me refunding the lost coins out of his pocket.

So my impression is that Busoni has in fact good intentions to run a professional business and doing good for the cc scene. But he has too many people around him (as consultants?) which seem to do their own business within his business and he neither can control them nor he knows them very good (I guess).

Of course, this is just my personal impression and I don't want to pick out names of the staff, that wouldn't be fair without proof. I just like to recommend Busoni to watch out to what people he grands which rights. And I also recommend all traders not to listen on any moderators suggestion. They probably have access to far more information than the public (like current total amount of coins waiting for confirmation etc).
maqa71

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:10:02 PM

Its hilarious to see those threats while the number of users grows on polo.

Muppets first made money on polo and now they complain because bagholding.
Most of you where going to dump that coin into oblivion anyways once it launced on polo.
This community is weak as shit. If you had faith you hadnt dumped in panic.

But pls continue, its amusing to watch this drama  Grin
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:11:59 PM

Most of you where going to dump that coin into oblivion anyways once it launced on polo.

My friend, ask POLO dev to make official FUD against other coins.

and you will know what will happen.

let alone. SUPER is a really new coin!
CryptoSkills

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:12:55 PM

But after all this discussion..Is Busoni basically a coder?

From what he said, he started this thread based on what his own trusted code reviewer said to him.

I think that this is an unacceptable professional behaviour from a business owner. Seriously.
Every manager should know that occlusions could not be taken hearing just one side or one view.

I think that people are loosing the core of all the stuff: has Busoni coding reviews skills (related to crypto coins) enough to make this kind of statements?

What he said, accusing the SuperCoin based of the MAX_COINS "supposed issue", is pure demonstration of not knowing at all what you're doing.

Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:13:07 PM

when a trusted person claims a coin is a scam, what do you think was gonna happen. the fact that we bounced back shows community is strong, but the coin is not moving further due to busoni actions. we should have been much higher now with anon function working
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:18:31 PM

You idiot Supercoin bagholders.
This has nothing to do with the 150m max coins. Since there are way too many people too stupid to understand the dangers of a centralized trust based anon system, Busoni feels the need to step in and do something about it. Holy shit, this community holds some of the dumbest bastards on earth.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:18:56 PM

This is a very unlucky situation. Busoni did not review the code by himself and obviously wasn't aware that MAX_MONEY is irrelevant for the total coin supply. Who knows what the real motives were for this move? It sometimes feels on the Polo trollbox as the mods are just mods for doing insider trading and manipulating publich oppinions.
On the other side I once lost > 0.1 BTC after a transaction got lost on a withdrawal from Poloniex. Busoni investigated multiple hours to reproduce what happened and constantly updated me on the trollbox about his progress. After he didn't find an explanation he offered me refunding the lost coins out of his pocket.

So my impression is that Busoni has in fact good intentions to run a professional business and doing good for the cc scene. But he has too many people around him (as consultants?) which seem to do their own business within his business and he neither can control them nor he knows them very good (I guess).

Of course, this is just my personal impression and I don't want to pick out names of the staff, that wouldn't be fair without proof. I just like to recommend Busoni to watch out to what people he grands which rights. And I also recommend all traders not to listen on any moderators suggestion. They probably have access to far more information than the public (like current total amount of coins waiting for confirmation etc).

Money corrupts. I think the insider trading is very strong now on polo. They don't like the distraction of news coins when they are pumping their own investment interests. Why else would the try and fix something that's not broken. Or at least review their current coins first. As I've said, fix your own house before you declare supreme crypto elite for new coins. Mafia is all I see. Even the godfather did good deeds.
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:19:46 PM

surely you make only scalping and don't understand what it means to work on a project. Maybe your mother gives you money not only for the ice cream but also for trade... be ready, life is a spinning wheel
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:21:36 PM

Wow!  It is great to see an exchange actually do some homework and screen the coins it lists and not just list every pump and dump coin for the transaction fees.  Poloniex has a lot of coins listed but this type of review gives me hope that they have some legitimacy.

Nice work, thanks, and good luck!
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:21:43 PM

You idiot Supercoin bagholders.
This has nothing to do with the 150m max coins. Since there are way too many people too stupid to understand the dangers of a centralized trust based anon system, Busoni feels the need to step in and do something about it. Holy shit, this community holds some of the dumbest bastards on earth.

fucktard.

can you tell us which saint coin you are holding?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: