Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Poloniex Has Rejected SuperCoin  (Read 43249 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:57:01 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around  I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...

at the end of the day its not you who has lost money due to this honest mistake. of course we know it was a mistake,  all we ask rectify the mistake, which he is not doing, look how long has it been.

i accumulated the coins over days to avoid a spike in the price just to see my investment reduce because of busoni. the apoogy is not even a apology, he says they are still llooking at the coin investigating, then how come he hasn't updated the thread by now.

we have the right to be pissed. if poloniex had switch to delete your bitcoins stored in the site and come back and say sorry it was a mistake would that be ok. no didn't think so, we would expect them to rectify mistake

+1. All these idiot sympathizers dont seem to understand that the situation has NOT at all been rectified. You stupid idiots just shut your mouths and let this go on between super community and polo dev teams. Quit your shit.

i know until we get a update from busoni that it was a honest mistake and nothing is wrong with the code, everything will be good, not everyone is the same.

its very easy for them to say as they are not invested. if id took your bitcoins how would you feel?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:57:21 PM

Fuck you busoni, you're a fucking cunt.

I hope you die.

BUSONI,you fucking idiot.you made me lose almost 20 BTC.I do not want to quarrel with you.I ask you to do an offcial apology and add  supercoin.you have two days.if I don't see what I want at that time.I will make all my Chinese friends know how stupid you are.As the owner of Poloniex.You do not know how to read the source code.You only know how to sperad fud.I will let all of my friends know Polo is scam through QQ groups and weibo and stop them trading at Polo.This is not a joke.By the way.I have no jobs noly have much time.

Keep whining gook retard.

Shut up you racist shit. No room for discriminating crap here. Gtfo

Yeah good idea, keep defending the people who are collapsing your country's economy and raping you in the ass RAW. Hahaha could you be anymore of a fuckstick?

Why don't you go throw money down the drain again because clearly the only thing you're good at is losing money, you fucking pathetic shit.

I don't care who does what you disgraceful hillbilly ass chode, bottomline is dont be a racist fuck.

Suck my unit you two-bit whore. I'm dogging your mom hard as I type and we're doing blow tonight. Too bad you can't join because you're a poor idiot after investing in SUPER, ROFL.

Busoni will never apologize or add SUPER because it's shit and he's a busy man. and SUPER stock will keep dropping until it costs 0.0000 satoshi.

Wake up and enter real life, you dreaming cunts.

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:01:43 PM

I am sure empty threats of having your "Chinese friends" leave the exchange, profane name calling, and crude insults will be very productive and achieve your desired result in no time flat. To be honest, if I were the site admin I would refuse to retract my comments on GP alone. Granted, a mistake may have been made, but it appears to have been an honest mistake made with the best interest of the exchange users in mind. I can understand frustrations about how this announcement may have impacted the coins profitability. Yes, that is very unfortunate and if I were holding a large sum of Smart coins I would also be very upset. But as a frequent user of the exchange in question I am rather happy to see an active admin taking time to look out for the site users. How many exchanges have been hacked? Lost BTC? Lost other user wallets? packed up shop and stolen coins? Quite a few. Seeing a site admin review a coin and take what he thought was appropriate action is a step in the right direction. If the action was mistaken then I would agree a correction would be necessary but based on the "lip" being thrown around  I am not sure I would comply myself. Kudos to Poloniex for doing what they thought was right to protect users. Maybe some of the most rude people here changed their tone and tried to work WITH the person who made the statement some of the perceived damage could be mitigated. Not to be a dik but any situation can be turned to add value to a coin. Remember the old marketing saying, It matters not what they are saying, as long as they are saying something. Get off your complaining soapbox and start trying to spin this incident into a win for both sides. Its not that hard to do, but it takes teamwork... Something the Crpyto world seems to be in very short supply of these days...

at the end of the day its not you who has lost money due to this honest mistake. of course we know it was a mistake,  all we ask rectify the mistake, which he is not doing, look how long has it been.

i accumulated the coins over days to avoid a spike in the price just to see my investment reduce because of busoni. the apoogy is not even a apology, he says they are still llooking at the coin investigating, then how come he hasn't updated the thread by now.

we have the right to be pissed. if poloniex had switch to delete your bitcoins stored in the site and come back and say sorry it was a mistake would that be ok. no didn't think so, we would expect them to rectify mistake

+1. All these idiot sympathizers dont seem to understand that the situation has NOT at all been rectified. You stupid idiots just shut your mouths and let this go on between super community and polo dev teams. Quit your shit.

i know until we get a update from busoni that it was a honest mistake and nothing is wrong with the code, everything will be good, not everyone is the same.

its very easy for them to say as they are not invested. if id took your bitcoins how would you feel?
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

Outsider MOTHERFUCKER get the hell out of here.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

Fuck you busoni, you're a fucking cunt.

I hope you die.

BUSONI,you fucking idiot.you made me lose almost 20 BTC.I do not want to quarrel with you.I ask you to do an offcial apology and add  supercoin.you have two days.if I don't see what I want at that time.I will make all my Chinese friends know how stupid you are.As the owner of Poloniex.You do not know how to read the source code.You only know how to sperad fud.I will let all of my friends know Polo is scam through QQ groups and weibo and stop them trading at Polo.This is not a joke.By the way.I have no jobs noly have much time.

Keep whining gook retard.

Shut up you racist shit. No room for discriminating crap here. Gtfo

Yeah good idea, keep defending the people who are collapsing your country's economy and raping you in the ass RAW. Hahaha could you be anymore of a fuckstick?

Why don't you go throw money down the drain again because clearly the only thing you're good at is losing money, you fucking pathetic shit.

I don't care who does what you disgraceful hillbilly ass chode, bottomline is dont be a racist fuck.

Suck my unit you two-bit whore. I'm dogging your mom hard as I type and we're doing blow tonight. Too bad you can't join because you're a poor idiot after investing in SUPER, ROFL.

Busoni will never apologize or add SUPER because it's shit and he's a busy man. and SUPER stock will keep dropping until it costs 0.0000 satoshi.

Wake up and enter real life, you dreaming cunts.

ManOnTheMoon just SHUT UP,

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:10:31 PM

manthemoon i agree im in a huge loss too, but calm down, we feel your pain.
ManOnTheMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 10:21:27 PM

Yeah man investing .02 into SUPER was the biggest mistake of my life. Never again!  Smiley

ETH: 0xff90080d7db05ced501f273548841a2c39cf6463
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:23:25 PM

Yeah man investing .02 into SUPER was the biggest mistake of my life. Never again!  Smiley

lol, super was on a awesome rise if it wasn't for the mistake
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:08:37 PM

The debacle shows how surprisingly low level an exchange (or its "owner") is. Such ignorance by an exchange owner on the alt coin codebase. He even brave enough to pretend to be an expert of the domain and to make such ridiculous/false claims, and show how stupid he is before the whole community. What an idiot!

GUYS:

It's time to stop bashing poloniex now. They have issued a public apology and clarification (of sorts).

It will be better to advertise this fact.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.msg7319548#msg7319548

I agree we should move forward, but this fiasco caused many people to lose their investment, and the above apology is not enough. They need to give a conclusion of their investigation: is Supercoin good or bad, do they find any issues, if at all? If no issues or no major issues, and since Supercoin was the first in voting list, they should add it to Poloniex, this way they cleared all their mistakes.

But now I don't see conclusions, they have kept the title of this thread, in a very misleading way. This title is translated to "We have rejected a bad coin", but what is bad? Theydid not or can not say anything.

Before this is done, I can't see Busoni's apology is sincere at all. We demand Poloniex give a clear explanation on it!

Busoni, you are brave enough to post this thread, but no courage to reply the questions above??

Smiley
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:52:15 PM

The debacle shows how surprisingly low level an exchange (or its "owner") is. Such ignorance by an exchange owner on the alt coin codebase. He even brave enough to pretend to be an expert of the domain and to make such ridiculous/false claims, and show how stupid he is before the whole community. What an idiot!

GUYS:

It's time to stop bashing poloniex now. They have issued a public apology and clarification (of sorts).

It will be better to advertise this fact.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351.msg7319548#msg7319548

I agree we should move forward, but this fiasco caused many people to lose their investment, and the above apology is not enough. They need to give a conclusion of their investigation: is Supercoin good or bad, do they find any issues, if at all? If no issues or no major issues, and since Supercoin was the first in voting list, they should add it to Poloniex, this way they cleared all their mistakes.

But now I don't see conclusions, they have kept the title of this thread, in a very misleading way. This title is translated to "We have rejected a bad coin", but what is bad? Theydid not or can not say anything.

Before this is done, I can't see Busoni's apology is sincere at all. We demand Poloniex give a clear explanation on it!

Busoni, you are brave enough to post this thread, but no courage to reply the questions above??

Busoni is busy jerking off and buying cheap super over at bittrex because the price is going up.
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUPER
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:03:11 AM

HEY BUSONI
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:11:17 AM

shame busoni!

shame!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:49:41 AM

busoni online now.
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

busoni online now.

I guess he has completed buying up all the dirt cheap SUPER that he needed, so now he can admit there is nothing wrong with this coin and we can all get back to our lives and making money now.

Thanks Busoni, thanks a lot.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:15:09 AM

busoni online now.

Even he is online, he did not say anything...

and they still have time to add new coin........

TAC/BTC (Talkcoin) market added.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-06-16 18:48:02

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:18:01 AM

busoni online now.

busoni lost his credit.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:18:14 AM

busoni can you tell us when supercoin code review by yourself will end???
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:21:46 AM

busoni online now.

BUSONI! READ THIS. He can't accept his own mistake and he is scared in hiding but still wants the vols from a shitcoin addition. BUSONI you bastard you would have made so much more by accepting your mistake and adding SUPER. Do you understand why VRC went to the moon bitchass? Because it had a very intelligent dev who got shit done, and that is exactly what super has. In a matter of days it is in the top 5 legit anon coins and undervalued with a pow supply of 18 mil you dumbass. It would have floored at 15k and hit mintpal and you would get paid btc so you could keep prebuying shit scam coins before you add them on.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:33:43 AM

still do not have any news on your code review Huh
bitrap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:39:18 AM

So still nothing? Is it safe to declare that Busoni has some sort of private vendetta against this coin that he's not telling us about? The OP and topic are untouched, and no word from Polo staff.

Where is the professionalism? Very odd behavior from a "respected" member of the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: