Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:00:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June  (Read 77499 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KoreCoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

If the pool devs could pm us with anything we could assist them would that would be great!
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:44:11 PM

wtf, just happened?? at dedicated there were some troubles at frontend, I loose some coins??? wtf?

from dedicated:
  This coin is prone to forking. Both ocminer on another pool and dedicated have experienced the forks. We now are sharing nodes so hopefully it'll keep the forks under control.

There were 7 orphaned blocks while we forked briefly, but i caught the fork and resynced.

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:47:32 PM

from dedicated:

my confirmed coins disappeared also on suprnova,hopefully it will be fine from now on

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:49:54 PM

now that i see considering 450 reward for each block and i had 60mh on this for last 4 hours and only mined 100  coins, 4th of a block, that's just to small of an amount isn't it?

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

now that i see considering 450 reward for each block and i had 60mh on this for last 4 hours and only mined 100  coins, 4th of a block, that's just to small of an amount isn't it?

does it match up with the estimates ?

KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

Simple block explorer.

http://188.226.165.184/kore/block_crawler.php

Smiley

Any bounty gratefully received....

*Removed*

Thanks.. Smiley

murkster,
Could you please remove your wallet address as it is against the rules and pm us it instead?

Also whatdidshedo,
Considering the net hash has peaked at 70gh/s + that sounds about right to us as there was many people mining.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

from dedicated:

if they disappeared it means they have been payed out to you, there was currently no problem

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

neo666

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:52:54 PM

from dedicated:

no they weren't Wink have no wallet setup yet! any chance to get them back?
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:53:45 PM

from dedicated:

you are right i see the transaction of withdrawal which was 15 minutes ago but still not showing in my wallet

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:54:39 PM

from dedicated:

no they weren't Wink have no wallet setup yet! any chance to get them back?

huh ? if you dont have a wallet/payout address setup, they will stay forever in your "confirmed" payouts - they wont disappear

whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:56:00 PM

from dedicated:

hmm hope not a fork again.. what is your block height when you compare it to the pool(s) ?

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections

KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:57:31 PM

Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:58:22 PM

from dedicated:

wallet on 1214 pool on 1236 something is wrong cause wallet is synced and has connections

hmm.. both pools ? i see dedicated is sharing same stats as suprnova... what is wrong this time ?!

whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:03:29 PM

Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

You may have to delete your old blockchain (keep your wallet.dat!) and update your KoreCoin.conf.

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak.

just replaced my conf with your current deleted everything now it's stuck 45 blocks to go, and my last withdrawal from suprnova didn't come at all

stuck at 1162

KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:03:39 PM

from dedicated:

hmm.. both pools ? i see dedicated is sharing same stats as suprnova... what is wrong this time ?!

Both pools are on the same fork, its the users that some aren't able to update fully their wallets as nodes are taking a hammering. Please read above post;

"Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

We are working on getting some more seed nodes up and running as we speak"
Richard213

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:05:08 PM

=reserved place=

i will watch this

good luck to you and this coin  Smiley
whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:08:18 PM

from dedicated:

Both pools are on the same fork, its the users that some aren't able to update fully their wallets as nodes are taking a hammering. Please read above post;

"Have updated main post with some more nodes! Current nodes are taking a hammering as we did not expect this many people to take interest!

then i guess nothing to do but wait on more nodes, my wallet won't sync all the way with current config on your ann page

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:09:06 PM

from dedicated:

then i guess nothing to do but wait on more nodes, my wallet won't sync all the way with current config on your ann page

you can also try adding

addnode=kore.suprnova.cc

to your config

KoreCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:10:48 PM

Try adding suprnova also, new nodes should be up shortly please leave wallet open or update conf when nodes are up. You can still mine at the pools in the meantime.
whatdidshedo

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

from dedicated:

you can also try adding

addnode=kore.suprnova.cc

to your config

ok i did that now it looks synced but still that payout never came into my wallet. i hope it will eventually cause even tough it looks synced it's 20 blocks behind your pool(my wallet)

now it's stuck again, pain in the butt..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: