Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:34:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big scam in NXT hundreds of BTC stolen with a one post  (Read 16740 times)
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:05:13 PM

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free,

This sentence shows your true character as it is certainly not "obvious" if John account was hacked. Your scam is pretty obvious to me, though.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

says a great deal about what is REALLY going on at NXT.

-bm

pay back the 1 Million NXT you stole from the NXT community.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtautodac-all-of-bluemeanie%27s-automated-profit-making-blockchain-companies/60/

This is the transaction where James sent you 1,000,000 NXT for the development of AutoDAC - https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685

the recipient is the RS address for the account you have in your public signature in the Nxt Forums, 11274042109288826540.

(I'm reposting this every once-in-a-while)

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:07:16 PM

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.

(...)

The fact is that I simply cannot be around these criminals.  Clearly a theft took place, and many deceptions aimed at robbing people of their money and I simply wont be a part of it.  I don't care if I am dirt poor as a consequence.  It's wrong.  It's unethical.

This is the transaction where James sent you 1,000,000 NXT for the development of AutoDAC - https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685

the recipient is the RS address for the account you have in your public signature in the Nxt Forums, 11274042109288826540.

Now of course you will point out "that didn't come from the tech development committee account"

it didn't come from a committee account.  There were funds spent by committee and I have no intention of leaving that unsettled.

So basically any payment that happens is a 'community payment'? Perhaps it is if all of you are sock puppets who are actually behind all this so called 'community'.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:08:26 PM

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free,

This sentence shows your true character as it is certainly not "obvious" if John account was hacked. Your scam is pretty obvious to me, though.

yes, it's accidental!  wow if anyone can believe that they are seriously gullible.  and if you can believe that suddenly I'm a criminal THE MOMENT I say something critical about NXT you are equally gullible.

-bm

VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:09:58 PM

So basically any payment that happens is a 'community payment'? Perhaps it is if all of you are sock puppets who are actually behind all this so called 'community'.

You haven't answered my question. I'm an investor who put money in your project.

Are you going to keep calling "sock puppet" anyone who asks anything you don't feel like answering?

Are we small investors now "sock puppets"?

Are you serious, bm? Did you really call me a "sock puppet" with a straight face?
Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:10:15 PM

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

-bm

I am stepping in now, because this is getting ridiculous.

Yes, there was a theft.
No, there is no proof who did it.
John MAY have done it, he MAY not have done it.
As far as I know, we live in a society where people who are not proven *conclusively* guilty, are considered innocent.

That may be extremely unsatisfactory, but that's what it is. I would appreciate it if we stuck to the facts on that one, even if we don't like the conclusions.
If you have conclusive proof that John is guilty, I would like to see it.

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

Make of that what you will.

Edit: you are in my Skype list. Feel free to call me, or I will call you tonight Smiley

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Eadeqa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:11:10 PM

it didn't come from a committee account.  There were funds spent by committee and I have no intention of leaving that unsettled.

I see so you think it's perfectly fine to scam individual users whose money you stole by claiming you are a "developer"  who is working on some Nxt project, but it's not okay to steal money from community fund. Now it all makes perfect sense.

Thanks for confirming you are a scammer

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:11:35 PM

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

-bm

Yes, there was a theft.
As far as I know, we live in a society where people who are not proven *conclusively* guilty, are considered innocent.

That may be extremely unsatisfactory, but that's what it is. I would appreciate it if we stuck to the facts on that one, even if we don't like the conclusions.

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

right so he MAY have done it, or MAY have not.  But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

-bm

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:13:45 PM

I see so you think it's perfectly fine to scam individual users whose money you stole by claiming you are a "developer"  who is working on some Nxt project, but it's not okay to steal money from community fund. Now it all makes perfect sense.

Im trying to determine who actually might have been involved in this, so far 1 person has come forward(who appears to be a credible and real person) who bought 2400 NXT worth(at the time about 12 dollars) of an asset that I didn't issue, never sold any of, and wasn't even in agreement with it's description.

-bm

Eadeqa

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:14:34 PM

But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:14:44 PM

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

-bm

Yes, there was a theft.

right so he MAY have done it, or MAY have not.  But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

-bm

Nobody is accusing you of calling John out....

The people are pissed at you because you got paid to do a valuable service to the community/protocol and now decided not to do it and NOT return the freakin million NXT you got paid for it by NXT ventures.

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:18:38 PM

But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

I never said I was giving up on the project.

-bm

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:19:57 PM

-bm

Oh? So Nxt is worthless, everyone in it is a sock puppet, but you are doing the project?
I'm sure you are going to do a great job, we should trust you without question.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

I am not sure who's right or wrong, since I didn't follow those events, but I believe the treasurers should be paying bounties by installments, not the lump sum all at once. 25% in advance, then more payments as the dev shows progress. For all future projects.
peacefulmind

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:23:32 PM

Its the NXT nature to scam, their other leader said scamming Americans is okay because it is hard work.

The new excuse is this was a hack, but if you believe that it means NXT is not secure.

Quote from: FrictionlessCoin
"I think you are to hung up on this notion about 'pre-mining' being a No-No."
- from journeys into the dark depths of the alt coin forum....
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:24:55 PM

-bm

Oh? So Nxt is worthless, everyone in it is a sock puppet, but you are doing the project?

thats the question I've been asking myself for a week or so.

-bm

VanBreuk

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story. I come online and see that the developer of one project I invested in has said, among others, that "NXT is essentially worthless", and accuses the Nxt community of being a guild of thieves. Of course, the market value of the project totally sinks. What would you do? Most likely the same a lot of us did, which is simply wait for a statement or an explanation. The questions are very simple.

- Why do you think that NXT is "essentially worthless"?

- Does your opinion imply that AutoDAC is not going to be developed, at least with yourself in the lead?

- If so, what are you going to do with the +1M NXT you received for its development?

Can you please answer these questions to the people who invested and was following the project?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:32:28 PM

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story.

why are we disregarding this?

I also want to note that the person who basically just set this whole project on fire was also diligently defending John in the forums.

-bm

VanBreuk

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:35:05 PM

Does this mean you're not going to answer my questions?

xyzzyx

Activity: 490

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

-bm

You should.  You should also return all the NXT you were paid.

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: