Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big scam in NXT hundreds of BTC stolen with a one post  (Read 16740 times)
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:31:55 PM

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.  I already claimed that I would be willing to refund(at my own cost) the payment from the Technical Development Committee.  

Post the transaction ID when you do it.  I doubt you are "refunding" anything as you are the one who seem to be the scammer who just showed up recently. I read your post where you claimed John just showed up recently. Funny how would a newbie scammer like you to Nxt would know something like that?    He didn't just show up recently. He has been around with Nxt long before you, since almost the beginning.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:32:57 PM

How much did the NXT community (the whole community, particular donors and tech committee) give to you BM??

JUST ANSWER THAT.

Thanks!  Smiley
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:33:24 PM

Don't forget to MINE NXT at

http://hashrate.org

Grin!!

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:34:38 PM

guy comes out of nowhere talking up NXT.  guy does one show.  guy says, I have a good reputation.  guy says, send me lots of BTC and I will give you really cheap NXT, so you will be rich.  guy says, he doesn't accept escrow.  guy, says all the coins are lost.  

guy is a thief and liar
Please show some respect here, you don't know anything about John and the good people who lost quite a bit of BTC.  Angry
It's a sad story already.
farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:37:52 PM

The correct was the guy who supposedly lost password reimburse the sheeps.

another sign that NXT are essentially worthless.

-bm

1.  You just got involved in nxt and somehow or another you managed to convince the community to hand over 2 million nxt to help code nxt at 11274042109288826540.

2.   After accepting the nxt, you now choose to trash nxt.... You claim to be a coder, you know how to read the nxt code, you chose to join the community, no one forced you to adopt the nxt technology, you accepted nxt for development and now trash nxt?  You are a real joker and should not be trusted.  Either that or you have multiple personality disorder in which case you need to spend some of the nxt you hustled from the nxt community and get medical treatment.  If you need medical help, i'm sure the nxt can help get you medical attention.

3.  Otherwise, please state your true agenda here?

4.  Who are you working for and why are you trying to infiltrate the nxt community to spread fud?  especially after countless statements from multiple reliable sources stating that John is cooperating with the investigation?  John is being fully cooperative so what more do you want from the guy?  I can't remember the last time we had a scammer in crypto that was willing to cooperate with an investigation.

5.  Why are you trying to divide everyone in the nxt community?

6.  If you truly believe nxt are essentially worthless, you are always welcome to return the donated NXT back to its original donors and leave the project.

7.  If you continue to work on the NXT projects, then let's try to keep things in a professional level otherwise no one will want to work with you.

Tai Zen
+1, a week ago Bluemaenie1 was coding for Nxt and gainig trust and resources from us. And now he does this??!!! This really makes me upset! Angry
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

unfortunately the sock puppet army is out in full effect right now.

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.  I already claimed that I would be willing to refund(at my own cost) the payment from the Technical Development Committee. 

The fact is that I simply cannot be around these criminals.  Clearly a theft took place, and many deceptions aimed at robbing people of their money and I simply wont be a part of it.  I don't care if I am dirt poor as a consequence.  It's wrong.  It's unethical.

earlier in this thread, Evil Dave made an excuse for the theft of 1/4 million dollars.  I just couldn't stomach that at all.  This was some clueless kid's life savings no doubt.

-bm

You do have an excuse for everything don't you?

sorry if your sock puppet spam isn't working.  Making up stories doesn't help you much.

-bm

I am just stating facts.

The "communtiy" (not the communtiy fund) donated 1 M NXT into your account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

You then decide to NOT deliver. Now I am the one making up stories?

Intresting. Maybe the other guy where right when he said that you likely have multiple personality disorder.

VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:39:17 PM

There was no theft of 1/4 million dollars. A scammer accessed John's forum account, impersonated him and managed to gather around 70 BTC (49 from one single person) before actions were taken. The information is in the BTC blockchain and in the forums.

Anyone who cares to find the details can do so easily.

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:42:27 PM

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.  I already claimed that I would be willing to refund(at my own cost) the payment from the Technical Development Committee. 

The fact is that I simply cannot be around these criminals.  Clearly a theft took place, and many deceptions aimed at robbing people of their money and I simply wont be a part of it.  I don't care if I am dirt poor as a consequence.  It's wrong.  It's unethical.

earlier in this thread, Evil Dave made an excuse for the theft of 1/4 million dollars.  I just couldn't stomach that at all.  This was some clueless kid's life savings no doubt.

-bm

sorry if your sock puppet spam isn't working.  Making up stories doesn't help you much.

-bm

I am just stating facts.

The "communtiy" (not the communtiy fund) donated 1 M NXT into your account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

show me where the 'community' payed me 1 million NXT.

I have never sold a single share of the NXTautoDAC.  Im not even the issuer.  The issuer decided to put my loginid on the asset description without my permission and I raised this with him soon afterwards.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:45:02 PM

There was no theft of 1/4 million dollars. A scammer accessed John's forum account, impersonated him and managed to gather around 70 BTC (49 from one single person) before actions were taken. The information is in the BTC blockchain and in the forums.

Anyone who cares to find the details can do so easily.

funny how these accidental things seem to follow John around.

and what was the response?  let's have a secret hearing that shall not be published where one of the questioners was a member of Cointropolis?

I simply cannot be even near this sort of thing.  It stinks horribly.

-bm

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:46:40 PM

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.  I already claimed that I would be willing to refund(at my own cost) the payment from the Technical Development Committee.  

The fact is that I simply cannot be around these criminals.  Clearly a theft took place, and many deceptions aimed at robbing people of their money and I simply wont be a part of it.  I don't care if I am dirt poor as a consequence.  It's wrong.  It's unethical.

earlier in this thread, Evil Dave made an excuse for the theft of 1/4 million dollars.  I just couldn't stomach that at all.  This was some clueless kid's life savings no doubt.

-bm

sorry if your sock puppet spam isn't working.  Making up stories doesn't help you much.

-bm

I am just stating facts.

I have never sold a single share of the NXTautoDAC.  Im not even the issuer.  The issuer decided to put my loginid on the asset description without my permission and I raised this with him soon afterwards.

-bm

33700 Tech fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/10278516869046547041
1000000 NXTVenture https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685
33700 Communit Fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/16689648276761346571
5000 jl777 https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/213921033998505729
Rest Raised with Asset and most likely you have control of that funds too still (or sold them)

farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

On Nxtforum.org Bluemania is claiming he's quiting because he don't want be in the neighbourhood of the BTC scam. It's bad for it's reputation he says. https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtautodac-all-of-bluemeanie's-automated-profit-making-blockchain-companies/?all

Doesn't look like he is willing to leave this topic because of relating him with scam.

And he needs to pay back what he got from us!

-bm

-bm

I am just stating facts.

I have never sold a single share of the NXTautoDAC.  Im not even the issuer.  The issuer decided to put my loginid on the asset description without my permission and I raised this with him soon afterwards.

-bm

33700 Tech fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/10278516869046547041
100000 NXTVenture https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685
33700 Communit Fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/16689648276761346571
5000 jl777 https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/213921033998505729
Rest Raised with Asset and most likely you have control of that funds too still (or sold them)
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:52:50 PM

no idea what all that stuff is.  A payment form NXTVenture to me is a 'community payment'?  how do you figure that works?

there was a community tech dev payment that I have already claimed I am willing to refund(even though I dont think I'm liable).  That was really the only credible body that was involved in this and I only intend to cooperate with them.

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

On Nxtforum.org Bluemania is claiming he's quiting because he don't want be in the neighbourhood of the BTC scam. It's bad for it's reputation he says. https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/nxtautodac-all-of-bluemeanie's-automated-profit-making-blockchain-companies/?all

Doesn't look like he is willing to leave this topic because of relating him with scam.

And he needs to pay back what he got from us!

when the Cointropolis Heist is fully investigated, maybe then we can talk about whether I am running some fraud on the community.

I already offered to skype anyone who feels cheated.  Unsurprisingly I got no responses.

I am responding to the posts as quick as I can.

-bm

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

no idea what all that stuff is.  A payment form NXTVenture to me is a 'community payment'?  how do you figure that works?

there was a community tech dev payment that I have already claimed I am willing to refund(even though I dont think I'm liable).  That was really the only credible body that was involved in this and I only intend to cooperate with them.

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Yeah, must be. Everything against you MUST be some kind of NXT-conspiracy.

I am feeling cincerly sorry for you and I hope you can use the money you hassled from the NXT guys to pay for a good psychatric treatment.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

no idea what all that stuff is.  A payment form NXTVenture to me is a 'community payment'?  how do you figure that works?

there was a community tech dev payment that I have already claimed I am willing to refund(even though I dont think I'm liable).  That was really the only credible body that was involved in this and I only intend to cooperate with them.

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

Nxt Spam bot, and sock puppets everywhere? You are really going off the deep end.
farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:59:03 PM

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:01:35 PM

-bm

Like you don't know me? I'm one of the global moderators of Nxtforum.org. We don't spam, we just don't want to get scammed.

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

says a great deal about what is REALLY going on at NXT.

-bm

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:03:16 PM

Not liable? You were paid money for some project that you agreed to do (in fact you yourself proposed)  that you now say wont to do after the payment is received. Looks like a typical scam.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:03:58 PM

you're obviously some kind of NXT spam bot and youre trying to make me look like some kind of criminal because Im being critical of NXT.  Makes NXT look even worse.

-bm

its interesting that there was a very obvious criminal act here, this person seems to be walking scot free, while the person who was pointing it out is an instant criminal, who is 'running off with cash', even though that person 1) offered to chat on skype 2) is responding to messages.

says a great deal about what is REALLY going on at NXT.

-bm

Do you have any proof that it was him? Right now you and John are both not guilty until proven. But the evidence is pointing harder in your direction. If I'd to bet, I'd say John is less likely a scammer than you are just now.

VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:04:10 PM

just to give you an example, there was never a community payment of 1 million nxt.

(...)

This is the transaction where James sent you 1,000,000 NXT for the development of AutoDAC - https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685

the recipient is the RS address for the account you have in your public signature in the Nxt Forums, 11274042109288826540.

Now of course you will point out "that didn't come from the tech development committee account"

What I find troubling is that you relate "these criminals" to either James or the community. And I cannot see any post where you reassure us, and I mean investors (I am a small holder who spent a good amount of my holdings in NXT AutoDAC assets) that these funds will be used for the development of AutoDAC.

All you offer is skype talks, but I'm not seeing any of my concerns addressed. And I'm not even talking about the Nxt community concerns now, I am simply sticking to my own in this post.

You talk about robbery, theft, about things being wrong and unethical, while you have been parroting the ABSOLUTELY FALSE figure of a quarter million dollars, and putting the word "criminals" close to people who are working very hard for Nxt. If I am to be honest, all I can see is evasives and fingers pointing to other places. You talk about kid's life savings but us investors don't know what's going to happen with the MILLION of NXT you received for development, besides community grants.

I'm afraid that you don't really intend to develop AutoDAC and all this is an elaborate maneuver so you can walk away with +1,000,000 NXT in your pocket.

Can you prove that my fear is unfounded?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: