Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big scam in NXT hundreds of BTC stolen with a one post  (Read 16740 times)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:37:50 PM

Just gain some credibility and answer vanbreuk's questions.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:41:07 PM

Guys, please let this topic die. Bluemania has an answer to everything.  Wink
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

I never said I was giving up on the project.

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story. I come online and see that the developer of one project I invested in has said, among others, that "NXT is essentially worthless", and accuses the Nxt community of being a guild of thieves. Of course, the market value of the project totally sinks. What would you do? Most likely the same a lot of us did, which is simply wait for a statement or an explanation. The questions are very simple.

- Why do you think that NXT is "essentially worthless"?

- Does your opinion imply that AutoDAC is not going to be developed, at least with yourself in the lead?

- If so, what are you going to do with the +1M NXT you received for its development?

Can you please answer these questions to the people who invested and was following the project?

Bump.
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:43:45 PM

Does anyone have the address of the 'collected' bitcoins?  Grin

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:44:32 PM

But in the meantime, lets trump up charges about absolutely nothing to someone who is pointing out what a fraud this is!

How is it trumped up charges? You yourself admitted in this thread you  were paid money for project that you now don't intend to finish?

-bm

And how are we supposed to read some of your statements in this thread, like the worthlessness of NXT?

I think it's quite simple to understand. Disregard for a moment the whole recent scam story. I come online and see that the developer of one project I invested in has said, among others, that "NXT is essentially worthless", and accuses the Nxt community of being a guild of thieves. Of course, the market value of the project totally sinks. What would you do? Most likely the same a lot of us did, which is simply wait for a statement or an explanation. The questions are very simple.

- Does your opinion imply that AutoDAC is not going to be developed, at least with yourself in the lead?

- If so, what are you going to do with the +1M NXT you received for its development?

Can you please answer these questions to the people who invested and was following the project?

there were a number of confusing components to this whole thing, intentionally created that was(not by me, I was enthusiastic about the idea).  I have offered to work anything out with anyone who 1) can identify themselves as an actual person 2) can credibly claim they were cheated.

important points:

1) I was not the issuer of this asset.  I was not the fundraiser.

2) I have never sold a single share of NXTautoDAC

3) I did not agree with the asset description and made it clear to the asset issuer

I did begin to suspect that the price of NXTautoDAC was being churned/faked.  I have no way of knowing.  The only right thing to do is to offer to work with anyone who is a real person who might have been involved in this.  So far one person came forward with a claim to 2400 nxt.  Fact is I have no real liabilities here either on an ethical or legal basis.  James is primarily responsible for this.  Most of these claims being made against me are false and the reason why they are emerging is because I'm being critical of NXT.

Why is James not being criticized?  He clearly had a lot to do with this.  The answer is obvious.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:46:36 PM

of course Im not even allowed to defend myself, and meanwhile we make excuses for what was obviously theft.

this "NXT community" is a mockery of the word 'community'.

-bm

Daedelus

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:47:33 PM

-bm

there were a number of confusing components to this whole thing, intentionally created that was(not by me, I was enthusiastic about the idea).  I have offered to work anything out with anyone who 1) can identify themselves as an actual person 2) can credibly claim they were cheated.

important points:

1) I was not the issuer of this asset.  I was not the fundraiser.

2) I have never sold a single share of NXTautoDAC

3) I did not agree with the asset description and made it clear to the asset issuer

I did begin to suspect that the price of NXTautoDAC was being churned/faked.  I have no way of knowing.  The only right thing to do is to offer to work with anyone who is a real person who might have been involved in this.  So far one person came forward with a claim to 2400 nxt.  Fact is I have no real liabilities here either on an ethical or legal basis.  James is primarily responsible for this.  Most of these claims being made against me are false and the reason why they are emerging is because I'm being critical of NXT.

Why is James not being criticized?  He clearly had a lot to do with this.  The answer is obvious.

-bm

What has James done? Just set it out, don't go off on a tangent.
VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:49:02 PM

I'm not claiming I was cheated. Right now I'm not criticizing anything. I'm not demanding any refunds. I'm only asking three questions that are relevant for any person who invested.

Again.

This might start to get ridiculous, but for as long as I'm logged in I'll keep repeating them until you deign to reply. It might be a personal quirk of mine, but I don't like being ignored.

Thank you.
gs02xzz

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:49:28 PM

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

I didn't know that BM actually got same bounty from two different Nxt Committee. Pauncer from Tech Committee also sent him same amount of Nxt  - https://nxtforum.org/technical-development-applications/ann-hire-of-bluemeanie1-for-'virtual-corporations'-features-development/
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:50:10 PM

Guys, please let this topic die. Bluemania has an answer to everything.  Wink

of course Im not even allowed to defend myself, and meanwhile we make excuses for what was obviously theft.

Once again it was not obvious if his account was NOT hacked. Why does this guy keep repeating the same lie over and over again calling it "obvious"?

BM is obviously retarded.

Too bad for people who gave him money for a project.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

-bm

Well we are pretty much united when it comes to you. That is a pretty good community.
You beating the drum about the scam that happened on the forum. I bet you can't even get the people who were scamed, to agree with you. What does that tell you?

Come, on, try it. Get one of the victims to side with you.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:54:36 PM

On the payments, I made one of them from our community funds (33,700 Nxt) to this account: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

I didn't know that BM actually got same bounty from two different Nxt Committee. Pauncer from Tech Committee also sent him same amount of Nxt  - https://nxtforum.org/technical-development-applications/ann-hire-of-bluemeanie1-for-'virtual-corporations'-features-development/

making up more stories.

-bm

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 06:54:59 PM

-bm

Well we are pretty much united when it comes to you.

sock puppets unite!

-bm

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:57:09 PM

Bm,

Answer questions please. I just ask you this.
Vega

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:57:41 PM

-bm

Well we are pretty much united when it comes to you.

sock puppets unite!

-bm

You are truly delusional.
Vega

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:58:56 PM

How about my other suggestion. You scream about the scam. Get one of the victims on your side. I bet you can't.
VanBreuk

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:02:29 PM

bm, I don't understand what's so complicated about the questions I'm asking. They are sincere questions. There's no trap involved. I don't have an agenda. I just want them addressed.

Again.

You could simply answer "I don't know" to each of them, if that's what happens here. I've been in internet forums for twenty years and never had to repeat a question so many times.
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:06:09 PM

Bm,

continually claiming that Im ignoring the public doesnt make it true.  the answers are all there.

-bm

Damelon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:15:57 PM

33700 Tech fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/10278516869046547041
1000000 NXTVenture https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/9677367184378728685
33700 Communit Fund https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/16689648276761346571
5000 jl777 https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/213921033998505729
Rest Raised with Asset and most likely you have control of that funds too still (or sold them)

First: why am I not addressing the John and "sockpuppet" issue anymore?
A1: because I already given my view on how "innocent until proven guilty" works and because "prove to me to the standards I set, or you are a sockpuppet" does not make logical sense.
A2: Because I want to address this issue:

no idea what all that stuff is.  A payment form NXTVenture to me is a 'community payment'?  how do you figure that works?

there was a community tech dev payment that I have already claimed I am willing to refund(even though I dont think I'm liable).  That was really the only credible body that was involved in this and I only intend to cooperate with them.

I am going to use this account here: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS

It's all open and for all to see:

All these payments came into your account, bluemeanie. Every single one.
Now, I find it passingly strange that if you wondered where these payments were coming from, that you stíll decided to cash out all of them not two weeks ago to bter.
The Assets were put on sale and 419333 Nxt was sent to NXT-WEC8-EV23-6U2M-2EHLP and then on to https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-AY5L-JF5R-DULG-6VQ8B, from where it was sent to https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-LSC3-VB9T-2W3V-BH7FB which is the bter account.

1'049'995 NXT was sent to bter, and yet you claim that you had no idea where it came from...

As to the Assets:

The NxtAutoDAC assets were sent on 15-05 and 01-06:
http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=6996594153988857002
http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=17775780885241000806

Bar a few, they were moved to the "intermediate" account on 02-06: http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=1871213445535284844
They are still there.

The NxtVenture Assets were sold off.

So, the question that bugs me here is that you are so adamant in attacking people and apparently baffled by people questioning your taking of funds and then bailing is such a surprising manner, killing people's investments in the process, I might add.

You yourself have made a killing two weeks ago. Some of that MAY have been legitimate wages, they MAY be not.
I dó think it's suggestive.

My last question would be: if you didn't know where those funds came from, did you think a fairy donated them?
I find that hard to believe. In our talks you have proven to be a highly intelligent person, so that just doesn't wash with me.

Edit: also, I find the message attached to this transaction very, véry sad in light of what is happening now: https://nxtblocks.info/#section/txid/17375996629400525041

Member of the Nxt Foundation | Donations: NXT-D6K7-MLY6-98FM-FLL5T
Join Nxt Slack! https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com/
Founder of Blockchain Workspace | Personal Site & Blog
Daedelus

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:17:14 PM

Bm,

continually claiming that Im ignoring the public doesnt make it true.  the answers are all there.

-bm

No but not answering their questions does.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: