Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
porqupine

Activity: 214
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:10:45 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 05:24:00 PM by porqupine

I'm offering a bet of any amount up to 1000 XCP to any participants that Crypti does not have a working reference client and is Vaporware.

Stas Oskin: "The source code of the complete project and following updates will be provided in quarterly releases. This will protect buyers against early clones."
Method of Proof:
A hash of the current Working Private Code is embedded into the Blockchain with Multisig or OP Return. A Counterparty Binary Bet is made on a Broadcast of a trusted-third-party with a deadline three Months from now when their code goes public the trusted-third-party broadcasts the outcome.

Bitcoiner from Xbet.io has agreed to facilitate this Broadcast (though I am open to other trusted-third-parties) - with the following match conditions:

bitcoiner (xbet.io): if what we need to do to decide the bet is check that hash, this is something that is possible. we cannot however check the insides of the code and assess their difference from nxt
bitcoiner (xbet.io): i think we can do something like this - we will download the code, run it, if we are able to perform a send from one client to another, and the source is in node.js like stas said, we will decide that stas wins. if we cant run it or we cant send from one client to the other or if the code is the same language as nxt (what is that btw?) you win

There's a BETA client available....
test.

Then don't go spamming your Vaporware outside of the forum thread, and I won't be here. Also if you actually do have a product thats up to 4.5 free BTC for you at 0 cost, so feel free to step up.

Don't spam your vaporware outside of your forum thread and I wouldn't be on here. And if you actually do have a product that bet is up to 4BTC at 0 cost for any of you. So feel free to step up.

I don't see any BETA client, I see a closed Source Wallet which might be running on an SQL server or directly on NXT testnet for all I know.

Ok, it's vaporware. Now go

I wouldn't be here if you weren't spamming your Vaporware outside your thread. Also if you really do have a product, that's up to 1000 Free XCP on the table, so feel free to step up.

P.S. I'm not a troll, I'm the http://xcpfeeds.info developer. One of the persons involved in the development of Cryptsi Pump and Dump project was advertising it in Counterparty Chat. I responded by asking him to advertise his Vaporware somewhere else, and he insisted it is not Vaporware - Hence I'm offering Public Terms for someone to prove me wrong.

BTW Counterparty was an original protocol with the code Open Source on Day #1.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:12:34 PM

I'm offering a bet of any amount up to 1000 XCP to any participants that Crypti does not have a working reference client and is Vaporware.

Stas Oskin: "The source code of the complete project and following updates will be provided in quarterly releases. This will protect buyers against early clones."
Method of Proof:
A hash of the current Working Private Code is embedded into the Blockchain with Multisig or OP Return. A Counterparty Binary Bet is made on a Broadcast of a trusted-third-party with a deadline three Months from now when their code goes public the trusted-third-party broadcasts the outcome.

Bitcoiner from Xbet.io has agreed to facilitate this Broadcast (though I am open to other trusted-third-parties) - with the following match conditions:

bitcoiner (xbet.io): if what we need to do to decide the bet is check that hash, this is something that is possible. we cannot however check the insides of the code and assess their difference from nxt
bitcoiner (xbet.io): i think we can do something like this - we will download the code, run it, if we are able to perform a send from one client to another, and the source is in node.js like stas said, we will decide that stas wins. if we cant run it or we cant send from one client to the other or if the code is the same language as nxt (what is that btw?) you win

test.

Then don't go spamming your Vaporware outside of the forum thread, and I won't be here. Also if you actually do have a product thats up to 4.5 free BTC for you at 0 cost, so feel free to step up.

Don't spam your vaporware outside of your forum thread and I wouldn't be on here. And if you actually do have a product that bet is up to 4BTC at 0 cost for any of you. So feel free to step up.

I don't see any BETA client, I see a closed Source Wallet which might be running on an SQL server or directly on NXT testnet for all I know.

SO

So you must go away.
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

I wouldn't be here if you weren't spamming your Vaporware outside your thread. Also if you really do have a product, that's up to 1000 Free XCP on the table, so feel free to step up.

P.S. I'm not a troll, I'm the http:/xcpfeeds.info developer, and one of the persons involved in the development of Cryptsi Pump and Dump project was advertising it in Counterparty Chat. I responded by asking him to advertise his Vaporware somewhere else, and he insisted it is not Vaporware - Hence I'm offering Public Terms for someone to prove me wrong.

Well then why don't you take it up with the person who as you claim, "was advertising vaporware"? If you scan through the thread you'll see some snippets of code being executed from the BETA client was analysed by an external developer (another coin's developer). The code that was posted was indeed Node.js and not Java
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

Method of Proof:

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:48:22 PM

Method of Proof:

test.

P.S. I'm not a troll, I'm the http://xcpfeeds.info developer. One of the persons involved in the development of Cryptsi Pump and Dump project was advertising it in Counterparty Chat. I responded by asking him to advertise his Vaporware somewhere else, and he insisted it is not Vaporware - Hence I'm offering Public Terms for someone to prove me wrong.

If you read the other 70 pages here, you will see that I am one of the biggest critics of this coin, and I have not been shy about posting my comments, but...........

1) I dont see this as vaporware.  It is obvious that the devs ARE trying to launch a coin

2) they are developing a unique algo using java nodes, mainly because the dev is a java programer

3) they are really really trying to get this going

However:

4) they are attempting to get their money upfront, rather than waiting to see if the coin is a success, thus transferring the risk of failure from the devs to the investors

5) they offer a coin into a very crowded market, without a marketable niche feature

6) their coin cannot be mined, only purchased in the pre-sale or exchange

7) all 100 million coins will be available on the first day of the launch, with maybe 40-60million hitting the exchange first day

Cool there is nothing to prevent them from walking away from the coin later.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:54:33 PM

except for having 15'000'000 coins which will cost 750 BTC if Crypti market cap is 5000 BTC and no reason to abandon launched and working coin

porqupine

Activity: 214
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Method of Proof:

test.

If you read the other 70 pages here, you will see that I am one of the biggest critics of this coin, and I have not been shy about posting my comments, but...........

1) I dont see this as vaporware.  It is obvious that the devs ARE trying to launch a coin

2) they are developing a unique algo using java nodes, mainly because the dev is a java programer

However:

4) they are attempting to get their money upfront, rather than waiting to see if the coin is a success, thus transferring the risk of failure from the devs to the investors

5) they offer a coin into a very crowded market, without a marketable niche feature

7) all 100 million coins will be available on the first day of the launch, with maybe 40-60million hitting the exchange first day

The obvious point is that NXT doesn't have a real non-exploitable PoS algorithm. And Cryptsi is here claiming they are going to deliver 3 more on top of that. If they as much as had a solution for the nothing-at-stake problem that was non-exploitable of course it would be huge, but do they have a solution for that and these other algorithms they are claiming they can have? I'd give it a .1%, but unfortunately that's not something I can bet on directly.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

except for having 15'000'000 coins which will cost 750 BTC if Crypti market cap is 5000 BTC and no reason to abandon launched and working coin

This coin will probably be divided into 900 shares (750 BTC plus bonus).  Each share will then be around 111,111.11 coins.  Each coin will then have cost 900 satoshis. 

Do you feel that this coin can sell for more than 900 satoshi?   

If not:  why are you investing

If so: why do the devs need your money if they could sell this themselves on an exchange for 5000 satoshi? (think Ripple)

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:18:39 PM

Method of Proof:

test.

1) I dont see this as vaporware.  It is obvious that the devs ARE trying to launch a coin

However:

The obvious point is that NXT doesn't have a real non-exploitable PoS algorithm. And Cryptsi is here claiming they are going to deliver 3 more on top of that. If they as much as had a solution for the nothing-at-stake problem that was non-exploitable of course it would be huge, but do they have a solution for that and these other algorithms they are claiming they can have? I'd give it a .1%, but unfortunately that's not something I can bet on directly.

Read white-paper please. Our PoS is not Nxt PoS. And we didn't use Nxt Transparent Forging. On next week we will install new nodes and start PoS for all guys who sent to me test passphrases.

Technical white-paper will be posted later, before IPO finished.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:29:15 PM

This coin will probably be divided into 900 shares (750 BTC plus bonus).  Each share will then be around 111,111.11 coins.  Each coin will then have cost 900 satoshis. 

Do you feel that this coin can sell for more than 900 satoshi?   

If not:  why are you investing

If so: why do the devs need your money if they could sell this themselves on an exchange for 5000 satoshi? (think Ripple)

I feel like 5000 BTC is the minimum possible market cap for this coin.

It's possible to do pre-sale the same way as Ripple or eMunie. But I see no reason for doing it that way. It's kind of a standard for cryptocurrencies IPO - people invest money and receive amount of coins depending on total amount of investments. In this case devs don't set a price. Instead of it people decide if it worth their investments and set the price by investing. So it's more fair and true way to determine a coin value.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:32:37 PM

Devs, I've got a question.

Let's say I invested 10 BTC. Does it count as 13 BTC because of 30% bonus or as 10 BTC? The thing is I'm investing for me and several friends and I don't want to be refunded because of 2% limit.

With 750 BTC max cap investment limit is 15 BTC (2%). Or 15 BTC minus 30% because 30% will be added as bonus?

Devs, could you please answer this. Look at Bter, someone invested 15 BTC. Will you refund him 30% or not? How does it work?

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:59:56 PM

Let's say I invested 10 BTC. Does it count as 13 BTC because of 30% bonus or as 10 BTC? The thing is I'm investing for me and several friends and I don't want to be refunded because of 2% limit.

With 750 BTC max cap investment limit is 15 BTC (2%). Or 15 BTC minus 30% because 30% will be added as bonus?

Devs, could you please answer this. Look at Bter, someone invested 15 BTC. Will you refund him 30% or not? How does it work?

I'll post this on our internal board and see if I can get the developer who designed the bonus structure to expound on this and offer a better explanation.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:04:27 PM

Just so everyone knows, I might be a little bit more inactive than usual for the next 2 days. I am locking myself away to work on a new draft of the Crypti Foundation Charter as well as complete my finals for this semester. I will try to keep up and comment when I have free time.

If you could, I would love for you all to check out the Crypti FAQ and current Charter and comment with your thoughts and question. You can find them here: http://grexx.ghost.io/

This next revision of the Charter will be more of a re-write and will take into consideration some of the comments I have already received. Thanks!

Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:09:29 PM

The accounts are credited as the amount of BTC actually invested. The investment limit applies only to the amount of BTC in an individual investment as a percentage of the total BTC received. While the final distribution to an investor is calculated by adding a bonus credit of BTC to the individual investment based on the time of investment, dividing this combined figure by the sum of all investments with bonus credits, and multiplying the resulting fraction by the total Crypti distribution to investors, this is only an internal accounting method in determining the final distributions.

Refunds and limits are based solely on the BTC actually received. Please note that this means a perk of early investing is that the percentage stake of Crypti received can actually be higher than the 2% investment limit due to the bonus - theoretically as high as 2.6% if the investment were made when the bonus was at 30%.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
Bitseed

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:11:05 PM

Just so everyone knows, I might be a little bit more inactive than usual for the next 2 days. I am locking myself away to work on a new draft of the Crypti Foundation Charter as well as complete my finals for this semester. I will try to keep up and comment when I have free time.

If you could, I would love for you all to check out the Crypti FAQ and current Charter and comment with your thoughts and question. You can find them here: http://grexx.ghost.io/

This next revision of the Charter will be more of a re-write and will take into consideration some of the comments I have already received. Thanks!

I will be available to answer questions as they come up. There may be up to a 6 hour delay between times when I check in.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:15:47 PM

Please note that this means a perk of early investing is that the percentage stake of Crypti received can actually be higher than the 2% investment limit due to the bonus - theoretically as high as 2.6% if the investment were made when the bonus was at 30%.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Bitseed

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:39:49 PM

Please note that this means a perk of early investing is that the percentage stake of Crypti received can actually be higher than the 2% investment limit due to the bonus - theoretically as high as 2.6% if the investment were made when the bonus was at 30%.

Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

I should point out this also means that a 2% investment made later in the sale may actually receive less than 2% of the Crypti due to the bonus structure. Also, the minimum of 15% of the Crypti held by developers will somewhat reduce the percentage of total Crypti received.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:43:52 PM

Could you ask Bter to leave only 750 btc in selling order. It's not important but more fun to see how are we reaching the goal. Also it'll prevent overbuying after the max cap is reached.

Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

is it possible to view the total volume on BTER?  i cant seem to find that stat.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Jedelqu

Activity: 68

I could really do without it.

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Come-from-Beyond said about crypti  

:  More money invested == more people invested == less people will be interested in coin after the launch == less money will be available to buy the coin after the launch == lower the price will be.

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/crypti/msg63846/?topicseen#msg63846
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: