Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:03:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kelvng105

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:41:44 PM

What was the price of the IPO per Crypti?

someone please answer? I want to buy some and want to determine the buy in price for myself.

Bag Holding: BTC, VIA, XCH, SLG, VDO, SYS
BTC: 1MJSbm9r6tKUx3XGNeWyjue8AgCoYFhf6Z 
VIA: VrYnZm1Fk2dk3aSwByoro4kaV5gCcmPwva
VDO: VJzPMoyQ4NEXebn73t1ZGVPCCEtUGJjS8r
Starfleet.Intelligence

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:44:36 PM

someone please answer? I want to buy some and want to determine the buy in price for myself.

It was about 900sat or about 114k Crypti per BTC
profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 04:46:15 PM

I think this was the price with the full bonus for buying on the first day, wasn't it? If so some people paid more during the IPO.
Starfleet.Intelligence

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:47:59 PM

With a price now of 1500 satoshi, XCR has a market cap of 1500BTC, making it #40.  The volume of 67 BTC, places XCR in the top 20.  

With additional trading today, XCR may make the top 10 or even #7 for past 24hrs

As far as I understood, pre-trading on BTER is only able for people who participated in the IPO. Is that true or is it possible also for people who didnt take part in IPO?
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:02:01 PM

IMHO, the best way to handle this IPO had been to allow free trade from the very beginning.
Dev just needed to set a sell order of 750CRYSALE at 1 CYRSALE/1 BTC, and a buy order of 750CRYSALE at 1CRYSALE/0.9999999BTC.
Then investors are free to trade whatever they what.
Than way, no over cap exists.

Now we goes a slight different way, and some small issues happened.
But still it is not that bad. People who missed IPO can still get crypti at a low price.
So stop crying and take your chance while you still can.

kelvng105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:05:52 PM

Thank you.. I guess everyone made 50% now... ?  Nice! Congrads!

I will enter the market at 1500.. I think this can be another via. Smiley

When will wallet be available I don't trust exchange holding my coins.

profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

With a price now of 1500 satoshi, XCR has a market cap of 1500BTC, making it #40.  The volume of 67 BTC, places XCR in the top 20.  

With additional trading today, XCR may make the top 10 or even #7 for past 24hrs

As far as I understood, pre-trading on BTER is only able for people who participated in the IPO. Is that true or is it possible also for people who didnt take part in IPO?

I think you can buy now if you missed the IPO.
kelvng105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:09:59 PM

Bought and hold!!!

I am supporting Crypti officially now!

Hellloo Crypti community!!!

Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

Well, you cant sell any XCR unless you own it first... so the selling is by the original investors.  Anyone can buy.

After you buy, then you can sell.

kelvng105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:26:18 PM

Sorry guys.. new to this.. where is the wallet?

iGoodw1n

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

Wallet will be released 10th august.

BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:31:42 PM

The early sale was done, so we will just have to live with it. Breaking the rules of the IPO may not look so great, and for precisely the reason that BEECoinFan mentioned. Those over the cap and with a chance of still getting IPO coins then had no chance whatsoever.

As I just have PM'ed BEECoinFan, our main goal with this move was to protect the buyers, looking to swap their Bter accounts. We felt it's a reasonable compromise to slightly advance the trades (due to Bter being the major genesis block destination), especially after seeing the poll thread responses.  It also why we did our best to refund these who had their CRSALE pending ASAP, so they could get their BTC back for other opportunities.

I do agree that we could have communicated it better, and perhaps the outcome of the opinions would be different then.
We are learning from this experience, and will apply additional communication mediums next time to reach as many buyers as possible, when such important decision is needed.

Glad to see that those people who wanted instant profit took top priority in what your company wanted to protect.  (As you had to protect their BTER accounts) instead of sticking to the Terms and conditions laid out to the people who's bitcoin you held for over 2 weeks after issuing them CR TOKENS.

As other members have pointed out your poll
a) Allowed all bitcointalk members (including multiple accounts, and non investors to vote)
b) Assuming all 62 yes votes were legit you only had 13.4% of investors voting YES hardly a majority.

Still disgusted in the way you decided to Break one set of terms and conditions but not another (even though they could have been fixed without breaking the second set) I sincerely hope that your team does not continue to conduct business in this manner as I view it as unprofessional and was hoping that you would be a coin that could be considered new technology leader and not bending to a minority's Quick profit mentality.

cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:35:59 PM

The early sale was done, so we will just have to live with it. Breaking the rules of the IPO may not look so great, and for precisely the reason that BEECoinFan mentioned. Those over the cap and with a chance of still getting IPO coins then had no chance whatsoever.

As I just have PM'ed BEECoinFan, our main goal with this move was to protect the buyers, looking to swap their Bter accounts. We felt it's a reasonable compromise to slightly advance the trades (due to Bter being the major genesis block destination), especially after seeing the poll thread responses.  It also why we did our best to refund these who had their CRSALE pending ASAP, so they could get their BTC back for other opportunities.

I do agree that we could have communicated it better, and perhaps the outcome of the opinions would be different then.
We are learning from this experience, and will apply additional communication mediums next time to reach as many buyers as possible, when such important decision is needed.

Glad to see that those people who wanted instant profit took top priority in what your company wanted to protect.  (As you had to protect their BTER accounts) instead of sticking to the Terms and conditions laid out to the people who's bitcoin you held for over 2 weeks after issuing them CR TOKENS.

a) Allowed all bitcointalk members (including multiple accounts, and non investors to vote)
b) Assuming all 62 yes votes were legit you only had 13.4% of investors voting YES hardly a majority.

Still disgusted in the way you decided to Break one set of terms and conditions but not another (even though they could have been fixed without breaking the second set) I sincerely hope that your team does not continue to conduct business in this manner as I view it as unprofessional and was hoping that you would be a coin that could be considered new technology leader and not bending to a minority's Quick profit mentality.

I think you made your point - no need to keep reinstating it. As a Crypti investor I am fine with the early release - even though I have no intention to sell anytime soon. No one was injured in the early release.
Starfleet.Intelligence

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

Well, you cant sell any XCR unless you own it first... so the selling is by the original investors.  Anyone can buy.

Ok I see, thank you. I was only wondering...
I dont expect a MAJOR climb in price before 10.August. Its like an extended IPO period which helps distribution. I expect price to rise significant after release. Its a shame I didnt buy more during IPO  Cry
kelvng105

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:43:13 PM

Wallet will be released 10th august.

Thx

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:47:23 PM

I dont expect a MAJOR climb in price before 10.August. Its like an extended IPO period which helps distribution. I expect price to rise significant after release. Its a shame I didnt buy more during IPO  Cry

Juist wait. I expect the first pump this night (GMT)
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

More than likely. It appears lots are looking to sell at 200% IPO, 300% IPO and 2000sat. Probably take a couple days to shake everyone loose.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:22:13 PM

More than likely. It appears lots are looking to sell at 200% IPO, 300% IPO and 2000sat. Probably take a couple days to shake everyone loose.

When the devs announce new features and marketing deals for XCR there will be a strong boost up. 

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 06:33:21 PM

I would like to just briefly respond to this.

Our team stated from the beginning that we wanted community involvement and input in regards to the development of Crypti. We have made it a point all along to gauge community feedback and try to adapt as appropriate as well as communicate the reasoning behind any changes.

All changes that were made went along with our community minded focus. I understand that in that situation some people will be upset, but we felt like it was the right approach. Early on in development like this, there are a great many opportunities for worthwhile collaboration and input that we didn't want to miss out on.

The initial terms of the pre-sale were actually unlimited investments. There was a refund policy instituted as a requirement by BTER so that if the distribution and pre-sale purchases were too high and the dilution become too large, the investors could refund their investment. This was a function of the unlimited investment amounts.

As we listened to the feedback and talked to the community, it was clear that the majority of investors wanted a cap on investments. There were 2 or 3 very vocal members who did not, but we decided that the majority input was important to us and so we adjusted the parameters of the pre-sale to reflect that desire.

After the cap was announced (after the start of trading) and we started getting closer to the 750 BTC, people started asking about what would happen to investments over the cap (as BTER had left more shares for sale than the pre-sale allowed). At this point we also listened to the community feedback and decided that we would implement a system in which amounts over the 750 BTC would be held to take the place of any amounts refunded as we still had a large portion of the 30 day sales period to go and were almost sold out at the 3 or 4 day mark.

We ended up hitting the 750 BTC at the 4 or 5 day mark, 25 days faster than we had anticipated (we honestly didn't know if we would reach it at all) and ended up with a long waiting period until launch. 2 days into the waiting period there were barely any refunds and BTER approached us in order to discuss early trading as they were worried about all of the requests they were getting for early trading and people trying to sell BTER accounts in a less than secure manner.

Once again we decided to consult the community and get feedback on what was the best option. Let me be clear here, the poll did only show a relatively limited number compared to the total 450+ investors, but the resounding choice on the forums by the majority of those who commented was to start trading. This might be a bit hard to tell by the sheer number of actual posts by the opposition, which were constant and very vocal. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but when you go back and read users and pay attention to the names involved, there were 3 or 4 very vocal members opposed to the trading and the rest pretty much said, let's do this.

As has been our MO from the start of this, we listened to the community feedback and took it into consideration during our internal debate and vote and decided that it was the best option.

This entire process happened over a period of 1-2 weeks. We made it clear from the beginning community feedback is important to us and we mean it. We can't make every person happy and so the decisions are made by us based on what we feel is the best decision and what the majority of the community feels is in their best interests.

I am sorry that you ended up on the negative side of this process and I really do feel bad about certain aspects of the way it all developed. That being said, we have now moved past that point and cannot turn back.

We are open to suggestions as to how you think we can change or improve our communication, decision making process, or just in general relationship with the community. We are internally keeping notes of what we have learned and how we think we can improve and are always looking for feedback.

mal_awer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:37:18 PM

get crypti traded on other exchanges like poloniex on launch. this will boost the price
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: