Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:44:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:36:21 AM

The point is some people are underselling there XCR in exchange for BTC thinking that BTER may pull a bankrun. Others are holding because they do not want to risk selling and not being able to get back in if things turn out favorably.

My point is that it makes no sense to "holding because they do not want to risk selling and not being able to get back in if things turn out favorably" in the situation when "some
people are underselling there XCR in exchange for BTC thinking that BTER may pull a bankrun" and not have buy orders placed as low as 1 Satoshi. If you think XCR is not worth
buying at 1 Satoshi or 10 Satoshi - which is what you prove by not having buy orders at those prices right now - you should sell all XCR you have.

there are buy orders all the way down to a 500,000 order at 200 satoshi.  

You are not listening. There are 100M XCR right there at Bter but people are buying less than 10M, maybe even less than 5M. Unless there is at least 100M in buy orders it means
a massive dump which would fill all existing buy orders - it can happen - would leave many with XCR which they can not sell, at all. It also means that those same people missed a
chance to buy a shitload of XCR for as low as 1 Satoshi. Put differently, if you are holding XCR but do not have buy orders even down at 1 Satoshi you are a proof XCR is not worth
even 1 Satoshi - so why the hell you are still holding it?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samsmith16

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:37:18 AM

hahaha gambler ?!? No way... but if that makes you feel better to say....

I will be honest I have move more BTC through out the day to buy Crypti "on sale" while  may of you slept or was not even paying attention I watched this whole thing happen... As soon as I saw BCT get disabled I started my plan to buy more Crypti at a discount... Then when I saw what was really going on... I said "well looks like I can move my buy walls down a little lower..." Like I have said I have faith in the Crypti team nothing more is needed at this point... This hack didn't surprise me... I was mentally prepare for this for weeks now... If you didn't have a plan for this very thing happening then I'm sry but Crypto just may not be your game...

Ok moving on to the upcoming launch... I have put the whole "hack" behind me...

I had many account passphrase that correlate to account numbers... some are easy to remember and I also have a launch day spreadsheet set up... So no big deal but will these accounts on the demo still work?
Like will the same passphrase hash the same account number?

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:37:46 AM

The point is some people are underselling there XCR in exchange for BTC thinking that BTER may pull a bankrun. Others are holding because they do not want to risk selling and not being able to get back in if things turn out favorably.

My point is that it makes no sense to "holding because they do not want to risk selling and not being able to get back in if things turn out favorably" in the situation when "some
people are underselling there XCR in exchange for BTC thinking that BTER may pull a bankrun" and not have buy orders placed as low as 1 Satoshi. If you think XCR is not worth
buying at 1 Satoshi or 10 Satoshi - which is what you prove by not having buy orders at those prices right now - you should sell all XCR you have.

yeah.. sure.. I can pump that if you want... just for fun! =)

Yeah, post a buy order for XCR at 1 satoshi just to satisfy subHUMAN

megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:41:04 AM

3. Gamblers just hold. If you do not have any more BTC to put up buy orders that means you are gambler, period.

I disagree.  If you do not have any more BTC to put up to buy orders that means you are FULLY INVESTED.  

Investors hold for the long term, Gamblers buy and sell as the price goes up and down.  

subSTRADA was talking about traders... not investors. They are different!

Problem is that you noobs think investor is someone who buys and holds no matter what which is not true.

Noone was ever arguing that. We were arguing the pricing of XCR and the lack of buy support.

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

You are not listening. There are 100M XCR right there at Bter but people are buying less than 10M, maybe even less than 5M. Unless there is at least 100M in buy orders it means
a massive dump which would fill all existing buy orders - it can happen - would leave many with XCR which they can not sell, at all. It also means that those same people missed a
chance to buy a shitload of XCR for as low as 1 Satoshi. Put differently, if you are holding XCR but do not have buy orders even down at 1 Satoshi you are a proof XCR is not worth
even 1 Satoshi - so why the hell you are still holding it?

One is proving they do not wish to take on any more risk and or do not have any more disposable BTC.

4Ykw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:44:25 AM

yeah.. sure.. I can pump that if you want... just for fun! =)

done lol

=) thank all I had left. Just LOL 23.77M XCR =)

If all give up.. I would be holding 23% of all XCR! LOL
Litoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:45:43 AM

chance to buy a shitload of XCR for as low as 1 Satoshi. Put differently, if you are holding XCR but do not have buy orders down at 1 Satoshi you are a proof XCR is not worth even
1 Satoshi - so why the hell you are still holding it?

Oh, I am listening, But your logic is flawed.  You say that there has to be enough BUY orders to buy all XCR if it was offered for sale.  Not true.

There can be no massive dump because:

1 ) no one owns that much XCR.  Pre-sale had a limit of 15BTC

2 ) The value of XCR is still much greater than the price at 2000 satoshi.  The price has yet to go below 1000 sats becuz investors know a bargain when they see one, and buy more at that price.

BTW, NXT is dropping in price.  I wonder where the BTC is being spent?

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:47:00 AM

On a side note .. Anyone know why BTC network is so slow right now?

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:51:29 AM

Put differently, if you are holding XCR but do not have buy orders even down at 1 Satoshi you are a proof XCR is not worth
even 1 Satoshi - so why the hell you are still holding it

Bizarre conversation...

Investors, traders, gamblers... whatever you wish to call them, may only take on so much risk -- It's risk/reward. Many may not feel comfortable increasing their risk any further by putting more btc onto bter. So hence less buy orders than one would see under normal circumstances (such as the exchange not being hacked).

It doesn't mean they should just dump their xcr at rock bottom prices. It just means their risk threshold has been met, and they will just wait it out. Its like asking why buy any crypti at ico prices at all, if you don't go all in at 15 btc?
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:53:03 AM

Sound like someone what there low buy orders fulfiled.... Look I have Invested what I'm willing to lose... with that said there is nothing to show its a loss... Look if your selling your XCR right now for BTC with the mined set that XCR will never happen... then YOU are no better then the "hack" who wants something for nothing... So your telling ppl to sell what you believe in nothing for BTC? That my friend is stealing!! Now if you are selling XCR right now bc your happy with the profits you have made so far... and feel like you can't wait for the investment to go higher bc you think it has lengthened the term of investment vs. profit... Then these are reasons to sell... but telling ppl to sell bc its worth nothing just shows your true colors and motives... sorry to have to call you out like this...  

Royalties
Litoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:53:11 AM

If you mean slow to confirm transactions, it may be because of the big miners.  Transactions are supposed to be confirmed by the miners, but the amount earned from that was far less than using the hash power to mine.  Most of the big miners are filtering out the confirm requests in order to goose their success rate on mining.  

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:53:22 AM

For you and alikes I am Master of The Universe. You are morons who came to cryptoland from gold, silver and other rigged markets and think you know enough to give out advices.
The truth is you have no experience with free markets. Most stuff you posted on this thread do not work with cryptos. Expensive lessions awaits you here, enjoy.

BTW, NXT is dropping in price.  I wonder where the BTC is being spent?

Certainly not in vapourware like XCR.

4Ykw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:54:41 AM

For you and alikes I am Master of The Universe. You are morons who came to cryptoland from gold, silver and other rigged markets and think you know enough to give out advices.
The truth is you have no experience with free markets. Most stuff you posted on this thread do not work with cryptos. Expensive lessions awaits you here, enjoy.

The joy of information.

EDIT: But I think he was just "bulling"... =) Out Loud.. I mean no sense in this of course. Just playing with the ones that do not understand.
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:00:17 AM

If this "hack" came as a surprise to you then you are the NooB here

Royalties
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:04:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.msg8369665#msg8369665

samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:07:12 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587007.msg8369665#msg8369665

What was the take away point from this post?

Royalties
megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:08:22 AM

If you mean slow to confirm transactions, it may be because of the big miners.  Transactions are supposed to be confirmed by the miners, but the amount earned from that was far less than using the hash power to mine.  Most of the big miners are filtering out the confirm requests in order to goose their success rate on mining.  

It`s been almost an hour and not 1 confirmation... wtf? Strange no?

Litoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:09:59 AM

Your own wallet, or a wallet on an exchange?

Check the blockchain.  You might not be updating, but still confirming

megashira1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:12:40 AM

Sending from my wallet to my NEW BTER wallet.

Still unconfirmed after 1 hour.

Litoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:15:15 AM

Sending from my wallet to my NEW BTER wallet.

Still unconfirmed after 1 hour.

In that case, could just be Bter.   I heard something about a little problem there earlier today.   Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: