Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus - Pure SHA3 + CPU/GPU + nPoS + 15 Active Innovations + More to Come  (Read 785436 times)
ShimmyShimmyCocoaBop

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

Can anyone point me to a source to figure out why I'm getting-

ADL_Adapter_ID_Get Failed. Error -5

when I start the skminer.bat?
Been trying to get various .conf to work and got to the point where this has me in knots.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Divine Bitch Diana

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

Alex El-Nemer, head of Global Business Development for Nexus

Global Blockchain Expo in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21mUbXrsjGc&feature=youtu.be
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

Sorry if I'm new here!  Someone pointed me to this coin and I'm excited to get up and mining.

I have about 70 1060's that I would like to solomine with, but skminer crashes every time it establishes a connection with the wallet.  Has anyone had this type of behavior before?

It took me almost a full day to sync the chain, so kinda disappointing.

Yeah, I experienced that before and I could not solve it. So I had to stick with pool mining. No solomining available on Nvidia with local wallet, yet, unless there is some new version of software somewhere  Huh
Divine Bitch Diana

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

New article out from ICO Magazine -

First paragraph - Nexus Earth, a revolutionary innovation in open-source blockchain technology, is ambitiously positioning themselves as the industry leader in solving the technological hurdles faced in the distributed networking space. The world’s first 3-dimensional solution to blockchain speed, security, and scalability has emerged through Nexus’ development team. Combined with their partnership with Vector Space Systems, a private aerospace company founded by Jim Cantrell (one of the originators of SpaceX), Nexus will be the first cryptocurrency to launch their own cube satellites into space to form the foundation of a future global decentralized internet.
http://icocrowd.com/nexus-earth-nxs-3d-blockchain-revolution/
SupremeCommanderJabar

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:37:19 AM

The hypocrites have banned JABAR... but do not fear. 

Jabar has his own Slack - join it now!

https://join.slack.com/t/jabars/shared_invite/enQtMzQ5MjM2MjUzMjAyLWRjM2I4OGRlYjc3NGY1NWY3ZTJmNDFmNjQzOTI0OGJjNDgyZjcwMzU5NGIyYTQ5YTIyMjk4ODhlZGU1NjZlYjM

Divine Bitch Diana

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Cygnus is there too!

Cygnus loves Nexus, however, the Nexus Slack Mods are total control-freak ass-wipes.
They're a clique who ridicules, mocks, and has to gang up on anyone that exhibits more intelligence and sass than they do,

Current ass-wipes at Nexus Slack are Anastasyia, Shea, mercuryminer, and alberic.
SmileyGnome (Keith) is borderline.

zoli is another little troll-mod that sticks his little prick out now and then.
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

What is block reward in GPU blockchain? How many coins you get for finding a block?
Divine Bitch Diana

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

The free-minded Nexus community who does not kiss ass of Nexus mods are moving to this Slack.
The old mods are pissed about it. Too fucking bad, they fucked up - https://jabars.slack.com/messages/CAA8DKDC7/
Darkydank

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:10:07 PM

The free-minded Nexus community who does not kiss ass of Nexus mods are moving to this Slack.
The old mods are pissed about it. Too fucking bad, they fucked up - https://jabars.slack.com/messages/CAA8DKDC7/

CAUTION: Nexus is NOT affiliated with this Slack channel.

Enter at your own risk and be cautious of scams.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

We are waiting tritium since 2 years. Vice announced his launch for June 2017.
He announced the whitepaper for November 2017.

We are waiting Binance since 7-8 months.

Any roadmap, it s akward Embarrassed
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

can someone provide link to the nexus explorer but with list of active peers... so I will be able to add this to my conf file...becasue now I cant sync wallet
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

limitup

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

AMA with Nexus’ Marketing Director, Scott Bischoff:

Lots of key take-aways from today’s AMA with Nexus’ Marketing Director, Scott Bischoff, including:
-Tritium whitepaper release timing (May)
-Binance near-term expected listing
-Arizona lobby engagement in tandem with Arizona becoming the crypto tech hub of US
-Tritium campaign following release
-Published roadmaps/calendar of events forthcoming (moving away from Ninja releases)
-Japanese-language communication/marketing (good pairing considering Kanematsu partnership w/Vector)
-Targeting markets in Healthcare, Finance/Insurance, Real Estate, & Voting (see Nexus sponsorship of new decentralized voting app with United We Stand)
-Use-case expansion
Detailed Q&A:
Scott Bischoff: Hi everyone, excited to finally engage the community. I can start with a quick bio that is coming out in the press release later this week
“Scott Bischoff has joined the team as Director of Marketing in order to further the network’s marketing and commercialization strategy in this critical time of organizational growth. Bischoff who brings over two decades of cross-functional leadership experience in multiple Fortune 500 companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb and Teva Pharmaceuticals, will be tasked with leveraging his diverse background to expand the use of the Nexus technology to develop additional use cases utilizing this advanced blockchain. Bischoff earned a Bachelor of Science in marketing from Southern Illinois University and has additional education and leadership experience in music business, technology, finance, real estate, tax and legal strategies.”
Q: Why did you leave your career to join Nexus?
SB: I attended the 1st annual Nexus conference in Aspen and it absolutely blew my mind That's how I learned about Nexus, the embassy, the community and the vision. I wanted to join and really help create a better world. I have a 5 month old daughter and I want to create a legacy and a better more transparent world for her and her generation. I strongly believe in Colin, Nexus technology, the team and the community. We are all going to make the world a better place. I've been researching blockchain and cryptos for a year and believe Nexus is truly unique and undermarketed
Q: Will there be some marketing effort ahead of the Tritium release, or will we wait for the release for a major marketing push?
SB: Regarding Tritium, we are definitely building a campaign to launch this along with our other product launches including the wallet and satellites. The white paper will be released in May as a preliminary campaign to the code release
Q: Simply put, what is the competitive positioning of NXS in front of your peers?
SB: We talk about speed, security and scalability for which we are building out supporting facts to increase believability and differentiation. I think identity and trust are other areas that differentiate us. Our vision, open source code, and future use cases will all contribute to our unique positioning in the market
Q: What’s the strategy for mass adoption? How do we become a top 10 coin?
SB: Mass adoption strategy: 1st start with overall branding to ensure that our message is simple, consistent and differentiated. 2nd increase overall engagement to all segments of our customers, investors, miners, business.
Q: How will you work out the question of what NXS is capable of doing today with what it will be able to do when it is three-dimensional? There is a skeptical public about the delivery capacity given the complexity of the project. How will this question be addressed?
SB: Leverage validated use cases to further our capabilities and believability The wallet is looking bad ass and we're eager to share it with you. We have made significant progress and continue to test if for security
Q: It is very refreshing to hear an actual date being given for a release or update in here. Will this become a more regular occurrence or will it still be ninja releases?
SB: Ninja releases don't work, we need a plan. We are building timelines for releases so we can adequately build campaigns. The benefit of having an expanded leadership team is overall accountability, planning, coordination and strategy.
Q: Would you say what’s been provided to the community thus far has been directed from marketing or has it been off the cuff?
SB: Most of what has been communicated to the community has been off the cuff from my opinion. We are working internally to create transparency and consistent communications that are part of a larger plan. Moving forward our updates will be vetted and planned
Q: What is the 3DC?
SB: The 3D BC is the evolution of the Nexus technology, it is badass and sets us apart from everyone else. This will be the cornerstone of our marketing efforts moving forward. The goal is to establish credibility, believability and validation. That Nexus 3D BC is the most advanced available
Q: Will there be a published marketing strategy? And a calendar of upcoming events such as conferences?
SB: Nexus is amazing! Published market strategy not likely but we will share with you the cornerstone of our strategy and marketing plan. We don't want to share our strategy for our competitors to copy, steal, or attack. Calendar of upcoming events - YES - I'm a huge believer in scheduling and communicating
Q: We have been hearing about lots of things being planned and discussed for quite a while but very little has come to fruition. Do you have enough weight and control in your role to get things done?
SB: We are a solid management team with similar vision, work ethic and understanding of what needs to get done. I will have the authority and budget to make things happen. It is going to get exciting and you will see the fruits of our collective labor soon
Q: In terms of adoption, does Nexus have any plans in utilizing the pro-crypto stance the State of Arizona has taken, in terms of trying to make Nexus a viable payment choice across AZ? Maybe AZ could be the starting point for wider adoption across the United States, thoughts?
SB: There is positive momentum in the AZ market that we want to capitalize on. Technology orgs are moving to AZ and it's becoming a tech hub. Many silicon valley business are relocating. We want to leverage this movement. We are also engaging with a lobbyist to help further our messaging to legislators to see how can further our BC and currency
Q: What is the team doing to market on big media - network tv, websites etc ?
SB: I'm evaluating our entire marketing plan including social media and digital advertising. We will stay away from TV due to the excessive costs and limited ability to hit our target market. Digital ads and increased public relation content will be our best path forward in the near term
Q: According to the IRS, "no organization may qualify for section 501(c)(3) status if a substantial part of its activities is attempting to influence legislation (commonly known as lobbying). A 501(c)(3) organization may engage in some lobbying, but too much lobbying activity risks loss of tax-exempt status.”
SB: We can invest up to 10% of our income for lobbying, we will be much lower than this amount given our non-profit status
Q: What is the “target market”?
SB: Target market: Crypto supporters, Miners/Coders, Business Users, PR newswires
Q: Can you tell us the WHY and HOW of your strategy?
SB: We are going to substantially increase our PR efforts to increase the Nexus noise in the marketplace while also ensuring a consistent message that resonates with all audiences. We are working through the exact plan and associated budgets so that we can prioritize implementation for greatest ROI. More to come for sure We don't market the currency rather the underlying technology. We are consulting legal counsel relative to SEC engagement, listing, and positioning. Our goal has been and will always be to mitigate risk regarding the SEC
Q: Can you provide us with more details regarding way of working with Vector from a business perspective?
SB: The Vector partnership will facilitate the launch of our satellites and help us leverage galactic sky. There will be more information on this as the year goes on. Colin has been leading this initiative. He would be better suited to go into details. Vector is awesome and a true differentiator.
Q: You seem to have a strategy in mind which is great. Did you devise a plan or strategy prior to joining NXS, while researching the project or have you got stuck in when you joined?
SB: I started to develop a marketing plan before I joined Nexus. I started helping out the team as needed and I was spending more and more time learning the strategy, vision, and technology. Finally, I had to join so I could finally find my purpose!
Q: Communication will involve which languages?
SB: Languages: English obviously and Japanese is our next target
Q: Have you ever lost your trust using the Nexus wallet?
SB: Nexus Wallet: The current version has much room for improvement and from what I've seen of the update it is going to much much better. I think you will all approve.
Q: When will the listing on Binance be paid (if at all)?
SB: Binance doesn't disclose when they will go live but the expectation is near term
Q: What are the major industries that NXS will focus on for advanced contracts using Tritium? Are there partners already in sight?
SB: Industries of Focus: Music/Film/Entertainment Healthcare Finance/Insurance Real Estate Voting We have several partners we are in active exploration and discussions with, More are being added every week as our business development team has expanded along with their activities. We will prioritize those industries that have the lowest barriers to access and/or easiest implementation. Valid use cases will propel the technology and increase trust/credibility and value proposition.
SB: In summary, I'm thrilled to be part of the Nexus team and community. You all have contributed so much and have been so supportive of Colin's vision. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you in the future while we all contribute to making Nexus the most advanced and trusted BC available! We will schedule more of these Q&A's in the future! Thanks for the engagement and great questions.

-Metasouls
phsan12888

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

the reason is very reasonable course, bounty does not need capital but its revenue is quite large. an easy job with big results certainly a thing that everyone expected.
spaid

Activity: 12
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

Two Entries This Week For Some Free NXS

Scott, the new Nexus Marketing Director introduced this week, says the Tritium White Paper will be released in May.  I decided to use the event to give away some more NXS this week.  Take your guess at the release time below.

Guess the Date the Tritium White Paper will be released...  https://microcapcrypto.com/nxs-tritium-wp-giveaway/

Be sure to enter the weekly giveaway as well...

Week 8 Giveaway https://microcapcrypto.com/week8-free-nxs-giveaway/

Good Luck!
lala.dida

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

I didn't find any on testnet with a 660.
I am looking into a new kernel for the compute_30 cards (they don't have enough registers for the current one... )
but I have many things on my plate at the moment...
(I might have something... but the diff on testnet is a bit too high to get a fast answer... so it tells you already it won't be fast...)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

We are waiting tritium since 2 years. Vice announced his launch for June 2017.
He announced the whitepaper for November 2017.

We are waiting Binance since 7-8 months.

Any roadmap, it s akward Embarrassed

Getting listed on Binance for a coin like NXS would be an easy 2x event, IMO.... especially given the technical set-up of NXS right now. Binance listing is much more important than Bittrex right now... no question about it. It would be big for NXS
Barbara2546

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers ! Hopefully it worth the investment.
niehues313

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Friends I have a question.

I am mining Nexus in a rig with GTX 1060 and GTX 1070...

If I leave the intensity as the recommended for 1070s it seems to crash the miner after a while... so I leave it at the intensity recomended for 1060s... Am I lossing Hash because pf this ? If I am is it a significant quantity ?

Thanks
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Hopefully, all promises will be fulfilled and we'll see Tritium whitepaper and Tritium itself very soon. Devs are trying hard to improve Qt-wallet, but it is outdated and staking is not so reliable. I even call it a gamble, you can lose your trust with 1k coins, 5k coin, hell, even with 10k freaking coins. As for Binance, in the current market, it won't happen very soon imo. They certainly won't list Nexus for free and that much is tough without being big fat ICO token.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
Pages: « 1 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 [367] 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 »
  Print  

Jump to: