Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:02:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:52:45 AM

The coins I lost from the restart were given back to me by Lucas, and my 22 coins sold on the exchange.  Only problem I have is with the pool, were the minimum amount to WD is 1 coin.  With a reward at the pool of .0003 it's going to take a long time for 1 coin.  I miss the 1 and .3333 rewards.

Marty, I am working on setting up a zero fee pool, with no withdrawal limits.
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 12:55:07 AM

This is crazy, just a few days old and hashrate already down to 4.4 mh/s total.  I still want to understand what the incentive is here to mine this coin, and apparently I am not the only one as nobody is mining this coin?!  Nobody = 4 people, might as well be zero......this is just flat out confusing as well.

In looking at the pool stats, if I throw one of my rigs back on this coin at 3.5 mh/s I will be lucky to get .3 of ONE coin.  For a currency that was premined of 200 million and has a total of 600 million........this is SENSELESS..........or I and others are missing something here. 

You have access to 200 million of these things and yet have made it near impossible for anyone else to mine some decent coins........AND you say this coin will see no less value than $10 per coin..........GREAT for you guys........fuck, I could use a cool 2 billion dollars myself lol.  So is it that we are all supposed to throw endless resources trying to mine MINISCULE amounts of coin to make the value you need to dump your 2 million and leave us all stuck with electricity bills we cannot pay back?!?

I am not trying to be a jerk here or get myself labeled as a fudster, but this makes absolutely NO sense as to what is going on here!!!  How the hell is you can hold 200 million of this damn thing and we can't mine a single fucking coin without throwing hundreds of dollars at our electrical provider??!  Does it not concern you that EVERYONE else appears to have the exact same concerns and are staying the hell away from this coin............4 miners and a net hashrate of 4 mh/s........dude, this is NOT good!

No you are exactly right.   OP keeps saying the 200m pre mine is for the bank and because "major companies" are backing it.   My question is...backing what?  A coin too hard to mine,  on no exchanges,  nothing innovative,  no marketing and have an apparent value of $10 a coin?  Absurd.
Nothing innovative?? whta need a coin to be "innovative"?? the coin has a way to give reward that no other coin has and it is profitable, watch the price of the coin and use the calc i left in the answer i gave before:

Mining profitability calc of waccoin using allcrypt prices

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=0.17791454&r=0.0042179&er=0.0160000&btcer=637.48000000&hc=0.00

and this one is for the same mining power in dogecoins:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=826.38857814&r=62500.00000000&er=0.00000041&btcer=634.94000000&hc=0.00

Dude.......come on man, I may be ignorant with some of this stuff but I am not a fucking retard man!  That data is solely based on your purchase of 10 coins at $10.......this does NOT reflect anywhere near the true value of the coin when so little has been sold!!  By the time anyone can get any coins from mining, the value will likely drop making our efforts futile......LOOK at your OWN stats man........NOBODY is mining this coin except YOU.  Seriously.......you think 4 mh/s of total net hash is good........just 4 days after launch.  Are YOU feeling the positive vibes from YOUR community........you have to know without a happy and supportive community, you have NOTHING right?!

And why did you ignore my previous post to this one?!  You guys promised me some coins for my troubles........surely with your 200 fricken million coins, you can at least send me the 36 coins I lost on the pool?!
all the coins lost have been given back, i told you to write to lucas, you can find his contact in the posts, if you dont believe you can ask, we didnt just given back but also all of them where changed for bitcoins, you can ask madmartyk, i bought 240 usd of wacg from him, i payed with bitcoins

Dude, I don't know what you are talking about here.......you NEVER told me to speak to anyone and our entire conversation so far is right here in this thread, nothing in PMs except my ignored message to you!  So, please...........YOU do your research before speaking man!  So sorry I was confused at seeing 2 calculators for DogeCoin, but no need to be so rude.

Look above and you can see in your OWN words what you told me, and this had nothing to do with the relaunch............"I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you."  I then told you I lost 30 in the pool which actually turned out to be 36.........not your fault, that one is on me for not backing my wallet up before transferring coins to it...........but it pissed me off even more to have wasted my first with a bad wallet you guys posted in the op then an entire day of mining at 50 mh/s to earn 36 coins I lost anyways!

Again I will ask......where is the love that YOU promised me PUBLICLY??

IMjim , please would you be so kind to send me a PM with your address? My name is Lucas,  I am the coin's DEV , i will be more than happy to make it right for you. All coins started with little to no trust from their community, an earned respect gradually, Waccoin aims to do that. I will be posting the premine address for everyone to see that those coins are not going anywhere, with the exception of those that were refunded and offered for bounties.
ferx2005

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:34:12 AM

This is crazy, just a few days old and hashrate already down to 4.4 mh/s total.  I still want to understand what the incentive is here to mine this coin, and apparently I am not the only one as nobody is mining this coin?!  Nobody = 4 people, might as well be zero......this is just flat out confusing as well.

In looking at the pool stats, if I throw one of my rigs back on this coin at 3.5 mh/s I will be lucky to get .3 of ONE coin.  For a currency that was premined of 200 million and has a total of 600 million........this is SENSELESS..........or I and others are missing something here. 

You have access to 200 million of these things and yet have made it near impossible for anyone else to mine some decent coins........AND you say this coin will see no less value than $10 per coin..........GREAT for you guys........fuck, I could use a cool 2 billion dollars myself lol.  So is it that we are all supposed to throw endless resources trying to mine MINISCULE amounts of coin to make the value you need to dump your 2 million and leave us all stuck with electricity bills we cannot pay back?!?

I am not trying to be a jerk here or get myself labeled as a fudster, but this makes absolutely NO sense as to what is going on here!!!  How the hell is you can hold 200 million of this damn thing and we can't mine a single fucking coin without throwing hundreds of dollars at our electrical provider??!  Does it not concern you that EVERYONE else appears to have the exact same concerns and are staying the hell away from this coin............4 miners and a net hashrate of 4 mh/s........dude, this is NOT good!

No you are exactly right.   OP keeps saying the 200m pre mine is for the bank and because "major companies" are backing it.   My question is...backing what?  A coin too hard to mine,  on no exchanges,  nothing innovative,  no marketing and have an apparent value of $10 a coin?  Absurd.
Nothing innovative?? whta need a coin to be "innovative"?? the coin has a way to give reward that no other coin has and it is profitable, watch the price of the coin and use the calc i left in the answer i gave before:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=0.17791454&r=0.0042179&er=0.0160000&btcer=637.48000000&hc=0.00

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=826.38857814&r=62500.00000000&er=0.00000041&btcer=634.94000000&hc=0.00

Dude.......come on man, I may be ignorant with some of this stuff but I am not a fucking retard man!  That data is solely based on your purchase of 10 coins at $10.......this does NOT reflect anywhere near the true value of the coin when so little has been sold!!  By the time anyone can get any coins from mining, the value will likely drop making our efforts futile......LOOK at your OWN stats man........NOBODY is mining this coin except YOU.  Seriously.......you think 4 mh/s of total net hash is good........just 4 days after launch.  Are YOU feeling the positive vibes from YOUR community........you have to know without a happy and supportive community, you have NOTHING right?!

And why did you ignore my previous post to this one?!  You guys promised me some coins for my troubles........surely with your 200 fricken million coins, you can at least send me the 36 coins I lost on the pool?!
all the coins lost have been given back, i told you to write to lucas, you can find his contact in the posts, if you dont believe you can ask, we didnt just given back but also all of them where changed for bitcoins, you can ask madmartyk, i bought 240 usd of wacg from him, i payed with bitcoins

Dude, I don't know what you are talking about here.......you NEVER told me to speak to anyone and our entire conversation so far is right here in this thread, nothing in PMs except my ignored message to you!  So, please...........YOU do your research before speaking man!  So sorry I was confused at seeing 2 calculators for DogeCoin, but no need to be so rude.

Look above and you can see in your OWN words what you told me, and this had nothing to do with the relaunch............"I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you."  I then told you I lost 30 in the pool which actually turned out to be 36.........not your fault, that one is on me for not backing my wallet up before transferring coins to it...........but it pissed me off even more to have wasted my first with a bad wallet you guys posted in the op then an entire day of mining at 50 mh/s to earn 36 coins I lost anyways!

Of course i am rude if i work hard to show you something and you treat me like a liar, wouldn’t you do the same? your message that asks if i am aware was rude to me and in some answer i told that i don’t have access to premine, that people who needs it should talk to lucas, please try to find his contact, he left even his phone number, he will give back all the coins, how many coins did you have before? you have some prove of that??
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:36:36 AM

WACG has been added to AllCrypt.com!
Thanks for your support!

nice , thanks AllCrypt
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:43:30 PM

I have been mining this coin since the beginning, Lucas has been great in working with wallet issues and getting me my solomined coins back.  I just wish I had a record of the pool mined coins to get those back, but I didn't do screen shots.

IMHO, right now what is KILLING this coin is the low reward.  I have been averaging .002 per block solo mining (2.5 Mh/s GPU rig).  At this rate it would take 500 blocks to make 1 coin, 1 coin is $10.  I'm looking at 2 to 3 days worth of mining to make that.  I could add more hashrate, but that won't really help.  I think the low reward and high premine are going to keep miners away.

I just can't figure out what we as a community need to do to make this coin work?

One thing that would set a lot of peoples minds at ease, post the address of the premine so it can be tracked.  Maybe alter the rewards a bit, 500 blocks for $10, not worth it.  I would much rather mine in a multipool!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:56:15 PM

Here is an example

"blocks" : 3503,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.50329849,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 6689722,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false

The network hashrate is under 7 Mh/s but the DIFF is over .5, I know it will change and it goes up and down but there is no reason for the DIFF to be that high!!
It make take an hour to solve that block at this hashrate.  Making this coin less attractive to mine.

ferx2005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:09:12 PM

Here is an example

The network hashrate is under 7 Mh/s but the DIFF is over .5, I know it will change and it goes up and down but there is no reason for the DIFF to be that high!!
It make take an hour to solve that block at this hashrate.  Making this coin less attractive to mine.
Just think how long will you need to mine dogecoin to make USD 10 with this hashrate, i guess at leat 10 days
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:29:38 PM

Here is an example

Just think how long will you need to mine dogecoin to make USD 10 with this hashrate, i guess at leat 10 days

Another un-named AltCoin I'm mining, it takes me 15 hours to make .01625 BTC ($10) with 2.5 Mh/s, thier hashrate is networkhashps" : 23585683

ferx2005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Here is an example

Another un-named AltCoin I'm mining, it takes me 15 hours to make .01625 BTC ($10) with 2.5 Mh/s, thier hashrate is networkhashps" : 23585683
Is just 23 m/h is not too much, but is fine, if you can please tell me the name so i will check how those guys do to be profitable
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:34:50 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 03:53:05 PM by madmartyk

Here is an example

It make take an hour to solve that block at this hashrate.  Making this coin less attractive to mine.

Is just 23 m/h is not too much, but is fine, if you can please tell me the name so i will check how those guys do to be profitable

Sending PM

They have a reason for people to want to buy coins!  A website that you can spend your coins at!

wildmWACCEO

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:01:55 PM

Of course i am rude if i work hard to show you something and you treat me like a liar, wouldn’t you do the same? your message that asks if i am aware was rude to me and in some answer i told that i don’t have access to premine, that people who needs it should talk to lucas, please try to find his contact, he left even his phone number, he will give back all the coins, how many coins did you have before? you have some prove of that??

FERX2005. In a comment you made to IMJim. You state that of course you can be rude because of something he said.

I am here as CEO to tell you the following. It it NEVER acceptable to be rude to a customer at any time whatsoever, it is unprofessional and I will not tolerate it and nor will anyone else involved in this project.

I will be in contact with you shortly.

IMJim, please accept my full apologies for the behaviour I will ensure that standards are raised.

Best wishes
Martin
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 04:18:35 PM

Martin and the rest of the WAGC crew.

It may sound like we're whiny little bitching machines sometimes.  But, we raise the questions to try and help better the coin!!  Mining costs us money (for equipment, electric and time).  ROI is important, if we can't make money mining we move on.

Right now this coin is suffering from a lack of miners, why?  Because the rewards to BTC suck!  When it takes 2-4 days to make 1 coin (or $10), there are better coins out there!!

Also you need a way for us to spend coin!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:18:08 PM

Any idea what is up with the DIFF?
{
"blocks" : 3548,

"difficulty" : 1.39608453,

"networkhashps" : 6846732,

For that hashrate that DIFF is nuts!!

wildmWACCEO

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:23:21 PM

It may sound like we're whiny little bitching machines sometimes.  But, we raise the questions to try and help better the coin!!  Mining costs us money (for equipment, electric and time).  ROI is important, if we can't make money mining we move on.

Right now this coin is suffering from a lack of miners, why?  Because the rewards to BTC suck!  When it takes 2-4 days to make 1 coin (or $10), there are better coins out there!!

madmartyk, no it doesn't sound like it to me at all. I think oftentimes people do read these messages as take them personally and get upset but that's an experience, maturity and training issue and I can help with two out of those three one is a time issue.

I see it that you're helping us to make the going better by sharing your experiences both good and bad, without you we wouldn't be aware of issues and wouldn't be able to improve our product or service by fixing them.

I thank you for your time, messages and support.

Martin
poon4

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:24:44 PM

nwe nodes?what's mean?
ferx2005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:45:47 PM

Any idea what is up with the DIFF?
{
"blocks" : 3548,

"difficulty" : 1.39608453,

"networkhashps" : 6846732,

For that hashrate that DIFF is nuts!!

The idea is to have hig diff because it will give you much more coins if you get a block, if the diff is 0.01 you get 0.000169859 reward
 and if the diff is 1.39 you get 0.013383256 reward, it is better for you to produce when diff is high, remember that this coin is diferent to all the known coins, but in this way the coin will always be stable, it doesnt matter how high/low is the diff, this is made to prevent pumps and dumps from big mining farms and destroy the coin value
ferx2005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

nwe nodes?what's mean?
New nodes means that we have new dedicated conections for the net to work faster
ferx2005

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

We just apllied in https://www.coinpayments.net/ soon you will see there a voting for recieving wacgold, if you can help there it will be cool and after you can buy nearly everything from there with wac
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:50:44 PM

I wanted to quote this post as it resonated with my feelings around this coin!

This pretty much sums up my feelings and reasoning for my own posts the past few days, better put than myself though:-)

This difficulty I think has had many frustrated but I think even more curious in wanting to understand.  I certainly have not spent my time in this thread wanting to bash or create fud, not my style by a long shot! 

WACCEO.........you sent me an apology in PM and now I see you have done the same here out in the open.  I thank you for both, was quite surprised to open my Email this morning and see the nice message you sent me.  As I did in my response to you, I will do here as well and extend my apologies as well to ferx and the WacCoin team.  I was really frustrated with this from the start and I let that come out in my words and actions the past couple days.

This frustration started for me after losing 36 coins I had mined when this first launched, then realizing I had no chance of mining them again with the difficulty.  I pretty much lost an entire day of mining with over 50 mh/s.  I am in terrible debt trying to pay off my first investment in mining equipment so needless to say am VERY cautious where I point my resources:-)

Again, thank you for your kind message and I hope ferx too will openly except my apology for our mutual frustrations yesterday!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:57:13 PM

Hey IMJim, what are you running at 50Mh/s?  or did you rent a rig for the launch?  I got refunded my solo mining coins, but didn't do a screen shot of my pool coins, so I have no record and I feel they are gone.  I'm waiting for a few more blades to show up, I like that I can move them around to different laptops and mine different coins!!  We'll see what shakes out here, it's a tough coin to mine.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: