Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:16:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:09:51 AM

This coin has been added to Bittrex, advise anyone who has managed to mine any of this absurd coin to dump them before the dev does

Woo Hoo, now they can sit there and not sell!!!

ferx2005

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:21:26 PM

This coin has been added to Bittrex, advise anyone who has managed to mine any of this absurd coin to dump them before the dev does
do you see some sell order??? i know about bittrex much before you think, we are being sponsors of bittrex, we have no interest in dumping, we dont change our mind because one exchange accepted us
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:58:49 PM

do you see some sell order??? i know about bittrex much before you think, we are being sponsors of bittrex, we have no interest in dumping, we dont change our mind because one exchange accepted us

It also looks like no one has an interest in buying either!!

ferx2005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

Is just couple of hours there, give it some time
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

what a shit coin why would bittrex waste our time

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:11:35 PM

Is just couple of hours there, give it some time

Cheesy  Gave it weeks on AllCrypt!!  LOL

suchnekky

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:13:05 PM

give it a hour...................................................................to fail

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
suchnekky

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:18:51 PM

maby dev should dump some of his coins to get it started mr pre mine shitcoin poo dev

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
LucasCambon

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

maby dev should dump some of his coins to get it started mr pre mine shitcoin poo dev

keep writing shit... it's Free Wink
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:30:39 PM

You know it's one thing to make comments about a coin because you're concerned, but it's another to bash a coin because you're an ass hole.  Please keep your ass hole comments to yourself!

ferx2005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:35:14 PM

You know it's one thing to make comments about a coin because you're concerned, but it's another to bash a coin because you're an ass hole.  Please keep your ass hole comments to yourself!
Dont pay atention, its just some jealous guy, guys who believe in the coin will have their reward, you already know me and you know that i am a man of my words
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:30:32 PM

Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.
swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:33:11 PM

Every time this coin is added to a new exchange, the price is set good at nearly 10$ as promised by the dev. But suddenly, a buyer comes in and wants to buy WACG at stupid rates making it impossible for me to sell my WACG at good prices. This happened with me twice. Once on Allcrypt & Today on Bittrex.

Well what that says to me is it isn't worth $10 apice!  If no one is willing to pay that price for it........

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
LucasCambon

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:42:55 PM

It's a matter of time, I think...
Buyers don't know the "expected" potential of this coin, plus they did not read this post and the recently "press release" that is very promising. Nothing is running behind me, so I will sit quietly and wait for the big raise.
ferx2005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:09:12 PM

It's a matter of time, I think...
Buyers don't know the "expected" potential of this coin, plus they did not read this post and the recently "press release" that is very promising. Nothing is running behind me, so I will sit quietly and wait for the big raise.

Thank you for your support, we keep working on the coin, i already finished the new wallet (not beta version any more) and after i will give it to the admin to post it i will start working on a pool and online wallets
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:25:33 PM

Well what that says to me is it isn't worth $10 apice!  If no one is willing to pay that price for it........

Buyers can post whatever they want for a buy price.  The sit unless someone wants to dump.  If someone really wants to buy they will buy at the sellers price.  That is where we have been stalling out!  There is no one that WANTS to buy the coin.  One there is something to spend this coin on, people will buy and mine it!  One of things that has been brought up is selling physical gold for WACG.  If say 1/4 ounce gold was priced at say 10% over spot in WACG I would put my miners all 90 MH/s of them on it an heartbeat.  But for now they stay at the pool mining Octocoin it's gets traded for BTC and I buy PMs through a dealer that accepts BTC.

If the DEVs and the CEO want to see this coin really take off, put some gold up that we can buy with WACG!!!  1/10 ounce and 1/4 ounce coins would be great!!

LucasCambon

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:37:45 PM

Buyers can post whatever they want for a buy price.  The sit unless someone wants to dump.  If someone really wants to buy they will buy at the sellers price.  That is where we have been stalling out!  There is no one that WANTS to buy the coin.  One there is something to spend this coin on, people will buy and mine it!  One of things that has been brought up is selling physical gold for WACG.  If say 1/4 ounce gold was priced at say 10% over spot in WACG I would put my miners all 90 MH/s of them on it an heartbeat.  But for now they stay at the pool mining Octocoin it's gets traded for BTC and I buy PMs through a dealer that accepts BTC.

If the DEVs and the CEO want to see this coin really take off, put some gold up that we can buy with WACG!!!  1/10 ounce and 1/4 ounce coins would be great!!

I'm shure that your idea its an OBVIOUS future project already analyzed by the Company itself, I want to believe.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:53:58 PM

We as miners, mine coins for one reason.  To make money...  Right now with WACG there is nothing to be made.  No one is buying at a price that makes it worthwhile to mine this coin. 

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:40:11 AM

We as miners, mine coins for one reason.  To make money...  Right now with WACG there is nothing to be made.  No one is buying at a price that makes it worthwhile to mine this coin. 

As I write this, it has been noted that the MH/s has jumped to over 56.  I'd have to say that it has sparked some interest.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 10:58:47 AM

Half of that is FERX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: