Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:07:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 05:35:18 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2014, 06:05:05 PM by WORE

Seems like a lot of work has gone into this very elaborate scam. Would have been easier to ninja launch a 1 day PoW coin with a 3% premine for the coin owner to dump

Scam or not....the whole premise of it seems like a scam....and I've said it since Day 1.  Pre-mine of 33.3% of your own coin to create "a bank" and  putting a price of $10 per coin on them.  You just can't create a coin, take 1/3 of the coins, have a value of $1 billion dollars and go from there.  None of it makes any sense to me.

Look how "Waccoin Silver" did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592538.0.  I can't tell but it looks like a 28% pre-mine on this guy as well.
Waccoin silver was just a trial, this coin will be relaunched soon, we made a change of administrative team, this coin is a long therm investment, its not a scam or just a coin with premine to dump, everything its transparent here, nothing to hide

Relaunch?  err?  I got over 30k+, are you resetting the genesis block?
Yes, your coins will be given back, not the same ammount but the equivalent in money

I'm not really understanding that statement, if the genesis block is reset on a dead coin there is no equivalent in money, there is only the ability to restore the same amount in hash power put in to mining the coins by restoring the same number of coins, or you could send me a check for 30 grand or $6,900 based on the Crexser declared value (.23 per at $400 per day), that'd be cool. ROFL =)  Honestly though if I knew the coin was an experiment I would not have put hash power towards it to keep it alive after it died on release of new coin, nor would I have put so much into it over the course of the coins life, it was clearly not presented as an experiment.  Would have been nice to know I was just pissing in the wind.
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

It won't be a problem. As they are a UK registered company they will need to register with the Financial Services Authority - who will of course say no (after pissing themselves laughing)

I really want to see how they are going to deal with international loans...
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 07:08:05 PM

Seems like a lot of work has gone into this very elaborate scam. Would have been easier to ninja launch a 1 day PoW coin with a 3% premine for the coin owner to dump

Scam or not....the whole premise of it seems like a scam....and I've said it since Day 1.  Pre-mine of 33.3% of your own coin to create "a bank" and  putting a price of $10 per coin on them.  You just can't create a coin, take 1/3 of the coins, have a value of $1 billion dollars and go from there.  None of it makes any sense to me.

Look how "Waccoin Silver" did: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=592538.0.  I can't tell but it looks like a 28% pre-mine on this guy as well.
Waccoin silver was just a trial, this coin will be relaunched soon, we made a change of administrative team, this coin is a long therm investment, its not a scam or just a coin with premine to dump, everything its transparent here, nothing to hide

Yes, your coins will be given back, not the same ammount but the equivalent in money

I'm not really understanding that statement, if the genesis block is reset on a dead coin there is no equivalent in money, there is only the ability to restore the same amount in hash power put in to mining the coins by restoring the same number of coins, or you could send me a check for 30 grand or $6,900 based on the Crexser declared value (.23 per at $400 per day), that'd be cool. ROFL =)  Honestly though if I knew the coin was an experiment I would not have put hash power towards it to keep it alive after it died on release of new coin, nor would I have put so much into it over the course of the coins life, it was clearly not presented as an experiment.  Would have been nice to know I was just pissing in the wind.

Gotta say that response would royally piss me off too!!  Is this coin going to be a "trial" as well when they release another coin in 2 months time, man that was a horrible thing to say.....let alone do!
WORE

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:19:59 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 03:06:40 AM by WORE

Gotta say that response would royally piss me off too!!  Is this coin going to be a "trial" as well when they release another coin in 2 months time, man that was a horrible thing to say.....let alone do!

I am trying to see through the competition and beyond the coin short sales here.  The idea behind crypto coins is getting the corrupted power the banks have over our money away from them.  A better coin is a better coin, this is what we are all seeking and being the first to apply hash power as an early adopter substantially improves one's position if the coin is adopted as we all see what happened with and the downside of Bitcoin.  But the institution behind it must show the integrity necessary to be trusted, this is the stuff that will determine the coin's success beyond successful negotiations on institutional acceptance of the coin as a currency.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:27:56 AM

Sellers now selling at $1.68 per WACG.  Is it worth even mining?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:28:40 AM

and we're still waiting for the address of the premine!!

whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2014, 08:14:38 PM

wacky

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:34:17 PM

wacky

What brings you to our little corner of the world?

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

WACG is on the rise, up to $2.34/WACG!

WORE

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:17:40 PM

I'm sure it will be all over the map for a while, it will suffer short sell attacks and be subject to things posted in this thread before it has stabilized.  What I want to know is what they intend to do with WAC Silver and how they intend to make it right for us folks that already have a considerable amount of time and hashing power invested in it.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:53:41 PM

I'm sure it will be all over the map for a while, it will suffer short sell attacks and be subject to things posted in this thread before it has stabilized.  What I want to know is what they intend to do with WAC Silver and how they intend to make it right for us folks that already have a considerable amount of time and hashing power invested in it.

I did not partake in Wacoin Silver, but after reading your posts and the response by the dev team......I couldn't agree more!!  I hope you get taken care of man......"it was a trial" is SO wrong and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.  Also makes this team seem very untrustworthy, they essentially admit to dumping one community for a new!  What's to stop them from repeating history with this coin?!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 11:56:13 PM

Far cry from the GUARANTEED value of $10, they promised they would pay $10 per coin to anyone that wanted to sell.  What is the point then of trading on the exchange at all if the dev team will pay 4 times the amount at the exchange?

Guess we know now why we all laughed at that guaranteed price:-)
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:31:36 AM

Still waiting for the address of the premine!!!

WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:34:50 AM

Prolly be a while, I think it forkin forked...

I got block 10141 and reporting 1 hr behind on my client  with current diff on block 10141 at 236k solo mine and the pool is at 10135.
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:35:54 AM

Wow dude, how many times has the question gone ignored?!  I am really starting to think my decision to watch this one from the sidelines was a good choice.  I watched out of curiosity though, but I have had bad feelings about this since day 1.  I literally had to send like 10 messages and another 4-5 posts to get them to do what they promised in replacing my lost coins.  I think I wasted more time chasing that promise down than I did on the broken wallet they posted and the mining combined!

All this and they still shorted my 4 coins.....I just gave up on that, not worth my time!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:37:12 AM

Block explorer says
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:

WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:45:31 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 01:45:06 AM by WORE

Block explorer says
Block Count:
Difficulty:
Connections:
Network H/s:

Yes but I just deleted my database and pulled it down from clients out there and came up with the earlier post.  It forkin forked...  And I just got the 236k block on the fork at 10141, network now running on block 10142 on fresh downloaded DB.  Going to toss some hash at the pool to get past current running network block, maybe I can unfork it.

Should have gotten a block by now, they had to have shutdown detection.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:24:26 AM

The DEVs have been really quiet!!!

WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:02:50 AM

Yep, and no notice posted to the pool like when they reset the genesis block on this coin.  There is still 6.1MH on the network reported by the pool but the pool is not advancing.  AllCrypt reporting no new blocks for 4.9 hrs.  Doesn't look too good.
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:32:01 AM

Yep, and no notice posted to the pool like when they reset the genesis block on this coin.  There is still 6.1MH on the network reported by the pool but the pool is not advancing.  AllCrypt reporting no new blocks for 4.9 hrs.  Doesn't look too good.

We are still here, i apologize, we had to make a change of director and we needed to make a plan to aford the situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: