Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:33:29 AM

Still waiting for the address of the premine!!!

Wow dude, how many times has the question gone ignored?!  I am really starting to think my decision to watch this one from the sidelines was a good choice.  I watched out of curiosity though, but I have had bad feelings about this since day 1.  I literally had to send like 10 messages and another 4-5 posts to get them to do what they promised in replacing my lost coins.  I think I wasted more time chasing that promise down than I did on the broken wallet they posted and the mining combined!

All this and they still shorted my 4 coins.....I just gave up on that, not worth my time!

Thank to that question we discovered what was going wrong with the coin. we couldnt post it because we had some internal troubles, we are working hard on resolving it, i am sorry for the delay
hascoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:36:42 AM

Grin Wink Cheesy

Learnning blockchain  !
hascoin

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:37:58 AM

Wow dude, how many times has the question gone ignored?!  I am really starting to think my decision to watch this one from the sidelines was a good choice.  I watched out of curiosity though, but I have had bad feelings about this since day 1.  I literally had to send like 10 messages and another 4-5 posts to get them to do what they promised in replacing my lost coins.  I think I wasted more time chasing that promise down than I did on the broken wallet they posted and the mining combined!

All this and they still shorted my 4 coins.....I just gave up on that, not worth my time!

Thank to that question we discovered what was going wrong with the coin. we couldnt post it because we had some internal troubles, we are working hard on resolving it, i am sorry for the delay
the explaination is weak I think.

Learnning blockchain  !
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:52:14 AM

the explanation is in the main post, we had 90k coins stolen from the computer of the director of development 
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:05:19 AM

the explanation is in the main post, we had 90k coins stolen from the computer of the director of development  

So the coins we have on BittRex are going bye bye or do they have a plan to restore coins?  The majority I have are in my wallet.  Possible to turn block detection back on and put out word to move stuff back so all in 1 place?
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:21:49 AM

I'm sorry man, but I don't buy what I am reading in the OP.......sounds like a story to me.

You say you want to earn the communities trust but is sure as the hell looks to me like you guys have a done a HORRIBLE job in trying to get that!!  You haven't had mine since the start and it has only worsened as time has passed!

You promise me for example that you would "take care of me" then make me chase 2 different people around for over 2 weeks to see you ALMOST make good on your promise.  In the end, you asked me for proof of my lost coins, I send you that and you still short me 4 coins.  I don't care about the 4 coins as I doubt they will ever be worth much with how this is going, but you ask for trust..........please, trust is gained from your actions and your actions don't speak trust. 

Most of what has been promised to this community from your team has not happened, hard to trust that man......I am sorry, but it's true!  Even though I have had a bad feeling in my gut from this from the onset....I have tried to stay opened minded and out of shear curiosity have followed this thread daily while keeping my distance and refused to risk anymore of my resources since the first go at mining this coin.  I feel the trust and hope has dwindled EVERY day since, now someone on YOUR team has ripped 90K coins from the community?!  For those that have given huge amounts of resources to this coin just to earn a few coins in the single digits, this is an INSANE amount of these coins.

All bad!
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

So the coins we have on BittRex are going bye bye or do they have a plan to restore coins?  The majority I have are in my wallet.  Possible to turn block detection back on and put out word to move stuff back so all in 1 place?
just wotdraw your coins from bittrex and we will restore all of them, the coin will keep working till all the list of coins that are out there are in a process of giving back, nobody will loose anything
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:40:06 AM

I'm sorry man, but I don't buy what I am reading in the OP.......sounds like a story to me.

You say you want to earn the communities trust but is sure as the hell looks to me like you guys have a done a HORRIBLE job in trying to get that!!  You haven't had mine since the start and it has only worsened as time has passed!

You promise me for example that you would "take care of me" then make me chase 2 different people around for over 2 weeks to see you ALMOST make good on your promise.  In the end, you asked me for proof of my lost coins, I send you that and you still short me 4 coins.  I don't care about the 4 coins as I doubt they will ever be worth much with how this is going, but you ask for trust..........please, trust is gained from your actions and your actions don't speak trust. 

Most of what has been promised to this community from your team has not happened, hard to trust that man......I am sorry, but it's true!  Even though I have had a bad feeling in my gut from this from the onset....I have tried to stay opened minded and out of shear curiosity have followed this thread daily while keeping my distance and refused to risk anymore of my resources since the first go at mining this coin.  I feel the trust and hope has dwindled EVERY day since, now someone on YOUR team has ripped 90K coins from the community?!  For those that have given huge amounts of resources to this coin just to earn a few coins in the single digits, this is an INSANE amount of these coins.

All bad!
I understand how you feel, and i am very sorry it happened like this, nobody never expects to be robbed, its just what happened and we invested a lot of time and resources in this and we will not let it down just because somebody is a bad person and tries to hurt us, we will keep working and giving the best of us and try to keep our word in everything, i understand you cannot see the work that we make every day from your position, but there is much more here than just a coin, we are dealing with bussines that are made with lawyers, accounters, bussinessmen, this is not a joke, our names are here, our commitment is here, a person lost his job for this mistake and he had just to accept his responsability, now we are making a change in the developing area that is the one that has been having troubles. We do not try to escape from our responsability thats why i am stil here trying to make this work, for me and for you.
WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:42:37 AM

just wotdraw your coins from bittrex and we will restore all of them, the coin will keep working till all the list of coins that are out there are in a process of giving back, nobody will loose anything

I just took a screen shot of the exchange wallet because my client is reporting that it is 3 hrs behind, if I withdraw sending to wallet they will never make it.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:04:33 AM

I just took a screen shot of the exchange wallet because my client is reporting that it is 3 hrs behind, if I withdraw sending to wallet they will never make it.
The node Wacnode.ddns.net is working fine, please try to clean your app data, if we have no other choice than screenshot we will do it, but lets try to make thing right this time, Thank you for your support
WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:16:47 AM

The node Wacnode.ddns.net is working fine, please try to clean your app data, if we have no other choice than screenshot we will do it, but lets try to make thing right this time, Thank you for your support

Cleared the DB, got new off network and at block 10135.

Got a good wallet/tx log file for Bal/Immature.  100+

Bal at BiTTRex is only 6.44146236 and if there will be no new blocks the withdraw will never make it to wallet so all I can do is screen cap of BittRex unless they have a plan to restore bulk tx through their own accounting side of it and re-associate new address to login.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:28:08 AM

Bal at BiTTRex is only 6.44146236 and if there will be no new blocks the withdraw will never make it to wallet so all I can do is screen cap of BittRex unless they have a plan to restore bulk tx through their own accounting side of it and re-associate new address to login.

ok, we will figure it out, from now on we will not have this troubles any more, i will add to the source the seed nodes and it will not happen again.
After the new genesis block is made i will take couple of days to give the coins back.
WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:34:44 AM

ok, we will figure it out, from now on we will not have this troubles any more, i will add to the source the seed nodes and it will not happen again.
After the new genesis block is made i will take couple of days to give the coins back.

Hey while you got that algo open a little better block reward might make it a bit less squeaky around here!
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:45:49 AM

Hey while you got that algo open a little better block reward might make it a bit less squeaky around here!
Thats something i cannto do, the thing i can offer is to make the pool with no minimum witdraw limit and 0 fees so you can produce and take off easy, i cannot make reard higher because that will make the price to be not the number that we promised, i am sorry about that but you will get used to this, you just need to understand that if you will be able to produce 10 coin per day with 30Mega hash the coin will not worth more than 4 USD so we need to find a balance.
To make you understand it better i can tell you that making the coin start in 10 USD is not just a whim, its like this because we already have signed contracts and investors and we can not let them down
WORE

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:15:47 AM

Thats something i cannto do, the thing i can offer is to make the pool with no minimum witdraw limit and 0 fees so you can produce and take off easy, i cannot make reard higher because that will make the price to be not the number that we promised, i am sorry about that but you will get used to this, you just need to understand that if you will be able to produce 10 coin per day with 30Mega hash the coin will not worth more than 4 USD so we need to find a balance.
To make you understand it better i can tell you that making the coin start in 10 USD is not just a whim, its like this because we already have signed contracts and investors and we can not let them down

Was just a thought.

Well you do know I have that little opportunity, just takes a bit of juice to make it work, and I know those pricks won't mess with the folks down south.  Resources there prolly in 2bn range, I just want a finders fee for the knowledge in exactly how to get at it.  Smiley
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 11:42:54 AM

OK I just work up and read the OP.  You say 90,000 coins were stolen and dumped.  Where were they dumped?  Not on AllCrypt, not on Bittrex?  The volume on either of them was no where near that.  I don't buy it!!  This is sounding more like the "dog ate my homework" excuse.  If the premine was to be used as it was intended why was is in a wallet that someone has access to?  Why wasn't it in cold storage?

Something smells bad with this!!!  I'm just glad I didn't spend a week mining this turd!!

This coin will go down as another premine scam coin.  I have been asking for the address of the premine since the coin was released, and no one wanted to post it.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:08:08 PM

Well the coin is now disabled on Bittrex, I wonder if it's going to be de-listed as a scam coin?

I would have no problems if you re-release the coin (AGAIN).  This time with a 5% premine.  3% to cover all our lost coins and 2% for the DEVs.  I'm sorry the 33% premine never seemed right.  It seems you all were really hoping this coin would take off so the premine could be dumped.  It's looking more and more like a get rich scheme that didn't work.

After this, who is going to want to mine this coin?  I'm not.

The only way I'm going to support this coin is if it's regenerated, with a proper premine.  That way all old coins are burned and replaced with the new premine.  I don't know what the volume on Bittrex was (because it's disabled).  But all I can say this coin is an.....

EPIC FAIL!!!

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

I'd like to believe you, Dev. But trust is built mutual. Since 20-th I can not get an answer from you. I have not once, not twice, but three times PMed you. But still not received any answer. Please, check your inbox.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:08:06 PM

So where was this batch of stolen coins dumped?  The volume on Bittrex is 24.82350439 WACG and no activity to speak of on AllCrypt. 

LucasCambon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:38:57 PM

So where was this batch of stolen coins dumped?  The volume on Bittrex is 24.82350439 WACG and no activity to speak of on AllCrypt. 

There were not all dumped. As you can saw, there was more than 60 coins as selling orders. That's impossible because of the little reward per block.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: