Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:25:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:46:50 PM

With the re-release of WACG, can you tell us what differences are going to be made?  Before I commit resources to this coin (again) I would like to know...

Premine, how much?
Reward for mining, how much?
Will the premine address be published as soon as a block explorer is up?
What is the team going to do to insure the stability of the blockchain?
What is the team going to do to insure the safety of the premine?
What is the team going to do in the short term/long term to support the coin?

These questions NEED to be answered by the DEV team.  Just resetting the genesis block, taking a HUGE premine, and saying OK things are back to normal isn't going to cut it this time.  I (an I'm sure everyone else) would like to see a plan for this coin.  There are a few of us who have been here since the beginning.  Depending on the answers I can give the coin up to 100 Mh/s, providing it's worth my time moving it from the multi-pool.  Right now it's making $25-$30/day for 85 Mh/s.  Prove to me that WACG will equal or exceed that and you'll have my hash.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:39:58 PM

Hmmm, it's been 3 weeks since the "CEO" of this coin has been online here.  The DEV team has been very quiet the past few days.

Any news guys???

WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Hmmm, it's been 3 weeks since the "CEO" of this coin has been online here.  The DEV team has been very quiet the past few days.

Any news guys???

Being that what they said happened was theft of 90k coins, they might not have been able to chase it through the blockchain depending on how complex the theft process was.  They are short a guy on the dev team now and the shortest path to stop all the complaining here was to push through with a blockchain reset fast.  That means they had to recompile the source code with a new genesis block and update and reset the nodes.  They are probably enjoying getting away from here and the general subject of it for a bit, I know I would.  I think they have some balls introducing a bank into this, this shit happens with paper money banks all the time because of the corruptible human factor but it is the most compatible with the monetary system we presently have, but maybe the bank/loan institution can be fully coded at a later date to fix that.
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:32:33 PM

With the re-release of WACG, can you tell us what differences are going to be made?  Before I commit resources to this coin (again) I would like to know...

Premine, how much?

These questions NEED to be answered by the DEV team.  Just resetting the genesis block, taking a HUGE premine, and saying OK things are back to normal isn't going to cut it this time.  I (an I'm sure everyone else) would like to see a plan for this coin.  There are a few of us who have been here since the beginning.  Depending on the answers I can give the coin up to 100 Mh/s, providing it's worth my time moving it from the multi-pool.  Right now it's making $25-$30/day for 85 Mh/s.  Prove to me that WACG will equal or exceed that and you'll have my hash.
Hello, to answer your questions: The coin is absolutely the same than before, not his has been changed, the address will be published but i am working in a better block crawler because the one that we have now will not be useful to track the transactions.
About the safety now i made some changes and nobody excel me has access to any important information or access to any server or storage.
I am working on an online wallet and some other things, we will be here and we will keep moving on.

I will accept every kind of suggestions, or help if somebody volunteers for that will be properly rewarded.

This coin is a long term investment, as it said in the official announce: after the bank and all the system is working there will be 5% of the mining company revenue to share with the coin holders (of course it will depend on the amount of coins you have the par that you'll get), Other interesting thing is the loans that will be made to the users ( of course you will also need some real warranty to get it, but the loans will be with 0% interest)

If you want you can write to me, i will send you an excel file to calculate mining profit, but i believe you will make more with waccoin gold, in the beginning of every coin is where you take more risk and of course when you can get more money.   

** I never despaired, you can check the announce its being changed nearly every day, but i hope you understand that in the situation that i am now i hardly have time to sleep, i am alone compiling every wallet, changing every node, i am sorry but till i finish i am a bit short of time
WORE

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:28:27 AM

Premine, how much?

Hello, to answer your questions: The coin is absolutely the same than before, not his has been changed, the address will be published but i am working in a better block crawler because the one that we have now will not be useful to track the transactions.
About the safety now i made some changes and nobody excel me has access to any important information or access to any server or storage.
I am working on an online wallet and some other things, we will be here and we will keep moving on.

I will accept every kind of suggestions, or help if somebody volunteers for that will be properly rewarded.

This coin is a long term investment, as it said in the official announce: after the bank and all the system is working there will be 5% of the mining company revenue to share with the coin holders (of course it will depend on the amount of coins you have the par that you'll get), Other interesting thing is the loans that will be made to the users ( of course you will also need some real warranty to get it, but the loans will be with 0% interest)

If you want you can write to me, i will send you an excel file to calculate mining profit, but i believe you will make more with waccoin gold, in the beginning of every coin is where you take more risk and of course when you can get more money.   

** I never despaired, you can check the announce its being changed nearly every day, but i hope you understand that in the situation that i am now i hardly have time to sleep, i am alone compiling every wallet, changing every node, i am sorry but till i finish i am a bit short of time

Gotta post that premine addy dude, the people want to see those coins there and how they are spent.  You gotta share that to gain some trust.  They've had a bumpy ride with two blockchain resets so I think they have that much coming.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:39:51 AM

Posting the premine address doesn't do squat without a proper blockchain explorer.  I can't see how the loan thing will fly, we are an international bunch here.  How is a company in the UK going to collect a default on a loan from someone in China?  If you collect BTC or even WACG as collateral, why would they take a loan against it?

How are you going to deal with the coins in wallets, at exchanges, at pools and missing in cyberspace?

I take it by your post the the rewards are still going to be a fraction of a WACG, do you still hold that WACG $10/coin price should be the standard?

I guess most of all the question is, why should we mine this coin AGAIN?  and will IMJim ever get his 4 coin that he was shorted.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:42:59 AM

One more question, out of that 200,000 WACG premine, what % goes to the DEVs, what % goes to bounties and what % goes to repay coins lost again?

WORE

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:12:22 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 03:26:44 AM by WORE

Let's be realistic, they cannot set a defined price to something that is traded on an open market, they can set a goal but setting that in stone just can't happen.

Anything that can be done with paper money banking can be done with a digital currency and there's no shortage of corrupt international paper money banks out there.

Mine again?  I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head either way, but it looks like they've had a tough start and they are still trying.  Gotta give them some credit for perseverance.

I myself am mining it even though I see them to be potentially guarded, by what the dev said they may have taken more of the hit to their team than they have let on but these coins are about community participation too ya know.  What I mean by guarded is there is no mention of corporate backing, WAC Minerals etc on the first post anymore but that could be that the dev lead was more of a PR type guy.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:40:32 AM

One more question, out of that 200,000 WACG premine, what % goes to the DEVs, what % goes to bounties and what % goes to repay coins lost again?
I am sorry i cannot answer that question yet, i am waiting for the new post to put in the main page, the thing is that the person who left the company had a team, so we are short of people, it was unexpected and we are trying to manage it, please have some patience and all the question will be answered.
WORE

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:48:54 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 08:15:16 AM by WORE

I am sorry i cannot answer that question yet, i am waiting for the new post to put in the main page, the thing is that the person who left the company had a team, so we are short of people, it was unexpected and we are trying to manage it, please have some patience and all the question will be answered.

So the company is still backing you?  Investors?  At least that is what I sense as you are in the know but cannot share information until you are authorized to do so.  So cool you are still intact but without the brain trust at the moment, that can change in a NY minute you know, and your in the right place to find some help regarding digital currency, all you have to do is ask, this is part of community and the concept of the olive branch.  Eventually it would be good to know who abandoned you, as that happened before in your endeavor into this type of currency shared by your predecessor via pm, that needs to be sorted out as it could have been a second wind scam on you since you have backing, community needs to know if we need to weed anyone out.  You be straight with us, we'll be straight with you, deal?
ferx2005

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

So the company is still backing you?  Investors?  At least that is what I sense as you are in the know but cannot share information until you are authorized to do so.  So cool you are still intact but without the brain trust at the moment, that can change in a NY minute you know, and your in the right place to find some help regarding digital currency, all you have to do is ask, this is part of community and the concept of the olive branch.  Eventually it would be good to know who abandoned you, as that happened before in your endeavor into this type of currency shared by your predecessor via pm, that needs to be sorted out as it could have been a second wind scam on you since you have backing, community needs to know if we need to weed anyone out.  You be straight with us, we'll be straight with you, deal?
What is exactly what you want to know?
WORE

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:23:36 PM

We want to know if it is all the same, WAC Minerals is behind this coin, there is still intention to back it with precious metal, the bank/loans etc.  Your loss on this was just technical staff yes?  These things with being backed by precious metals we do not have with paper money banks, and gives you a real edge.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:27:58 PM

And I see Martin's name is no longer in the OP as CEO.  Is he gone also?

swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

The questions I have....

1) How were 90K coins stolen!?  The pre-mine was 200 Million, were they taken from there? I don't understand how it wasn't an all or nothing type deal. What happened?!

2) Who are these "investors" you keep talking about and why did they back this coin? You haven't even convinced me to throw any hashing power at mining, I don't see how you get a company to throw a big dollar amount at this. They obviously don't post here.  That was your 3rd failed coin attempt. What are you doing with their money?  Obviously not investing it in marketing because there have been like 4 people in this whole thread talking about the coin.

3) New launch...what has been changed? 

4) You have to get a block explorer going.  That should be out the same time as the coin, no buts about it.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
ferx2005

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:39:15 PM

The questions I have....

1) How were 90K coins stolen!?  The pre-mine was 200 Million, were they taken from there? I don't understand how it wasn't an all or nothing type deal. What happened?!

2) Who are these "investors" you keep talking about and why did they back this coin? You haven't even convinced me to throw any hashing power at mining, I don't see how you get a company to throw a big dollar amount at this. They obviously don't post here.  That was your 3rd failed coin attempt. What are you doing with their money?  Obviously not investing it in marketing because there have been like 4 people in this whole thread talking about the coin.

3) New launch...what has been changed? 

4) You have to get a block explorer going.  That should be out the same time as the coin, no buts about it.

90000 where transfered from developers computer to an unknow wallet address, they where taken from 200 million premine, thats why this person lost his job.

Investors are oil and gas people and miners, they dont know anything about crypto coin or anything about computer, they just dont care. They just know about money and oportunities, they will put the money and the bussineses when they see the coin stable at 10 usd as we promised that why their money is not in our power yet, but the deales are still done.

How i make this people put money is my bussiness, i know people there an i know how to talk to them. i dont think its really necessary for you to know, the thing is they are still here and waiting for it to work.

As fast as we get the money the first thing we will be investing is in marketing and development.

New launch changed seednodes, genesis block, checkpoints, and some minor features more, i dont know if you noticed but you dont need to add nodes any more.

If there is anything else you want to know i will keep trying to answer your questions

ferx2005

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:41:21 PM

We want to know if it is all the same, WAC Minerals is behind this coin, there is still intention to back it with precious metal, the bank/loans etc.  Your loss on this was just technical staff yes?  These things with being backed by precious metals we do not have with paper money banks, and gives you a real edge.
Wac minerals is still backing up the coin, they are waiting to see the results
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:45:10 PM

When will the coin be re-released?

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

The coin is already working
WORE

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:10:38 PM

I think they have hopes that will not have to happen again.  But the link for the current 2.5/3.0 genesis block us up.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:14:24 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 06:25:22 PM by madmartyk

So do we have to delete everything and start over again?

Reloaded and mining again, what about coins we had mined?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: