Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:03:17 AM

You guys are aware the new wallet is still having problems right?!  Synced fine when I first downloaded the other day, but was still glitchy and would not fully close itself.....had to manually close from task manager.

Now not syncing and displaying error - Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct blah blah blah.

Also, never heard back from you ferx after I sent you my wallet.dat file a couple days ago........what's going on with that man?
I am sorry for the delay, i already sent you the coins, please let me know when you receive them.
To fix this warning just clean %Appdata%/WaccoinGold folder, leave just your wallet.dat and delete everything else, after just open the wallet and it should work fine
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:23:40 AM

You guys are aware the new wallet is still having problems right?!  Synced fine when I first downloaded the other day, but was still glitchy and would not fully close itself.....had to manually close from task manager.

Now not syncing and displaying error - Warning: Displayed transactions may not be correct blah blah blah.

Also, never heard back from you ferx after I sent you my wallet.dat file a couple days ago........what's going on with that man?
I am sorry for the delay, i already sent you the coins, please let me know when you receive them.
To fix this warning just clean %Appdata%/WaccoinGold folder, leave just your wallet.dat and delete everything else, after just open the wallet and it should work fine

Yep that did it...all is ok now.  All coins received, including the extra tip.  No worries on the delay, I figured you would get to it......was more concerned the wallet had stopped working for me knowing you did or were going to be sending me the new coins.

The wallet however is till not properly shutting itself down when closed, not sure if problem for others but this has needed me to manually shut it down from the Task Manager, I believe only the newest wallet has been giving me this issue, but not a 100% certain it wasn't doing it before as well.

Thanks for the swap!
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:28:59 AM

Yep that did it...all is ok now.  All coins received, including the extra tip.  No worries on the delay, I figured you would get to it......was more concerned the wallet had stopped working for me knowing you did or were going to be sending me the new coins.

The wallet however is till not properly shutting itself down when closed, not sure if problem for others but this has needed me to manually shut it down from the Task Manager, I believe only the newest wallet has been giving me this issue, but not a 100% certain it wasn't doing it before as well.

Thanks for the swap!
Thats not a inssue, its just configuration, to change that you just need to go to configuration>options>window> minimize on close, something like this, im not sure because i have in spanish so some words can be diferent but its just this. Let me know if you could manage
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:32:56 AM

Thanks for the swap!
Thats not a inssue, its just configuration, to change that you just need to go to configuration>options>window> minimize on close, something like this, im not sure because i have in spanish so some words can be diferent but its just this. Let me know if you could manage

Yep, that was it..all good now, closes fine.  Sorry, hadn't ran into this with another wallet before.  Thanks for the response!
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:45:08 AM

Thanks for the swap!

Yep, that was it..all good now, closes fine.  Sorry, hadn't ran into this with another wallet before.  Thanks for the response!
No problem, if you need anything else just ask
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:25:21 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 07:40:44 PM by WORE

08/11/2014 11:27:06 AM
SELL
0.00080035 1.00000000 0.00080035

Nice, an intentional short sale.  Just gets trading again and gets attacked.  You wouldn't be working for a fiat paper money trading corrupt bank would you there trader?  Everyone mining just experienced a 79.5% drop in value of their coins...
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:55:51 PM

08/11/2014 11:27:06 AM
SELL
0.00080035 1.00000000 0.00080035

Nice, an intentional short sale.  Just gets trading again and gets attacked.  You wouldn't be working for a fiat paper money trading corrupt bank would you there trader?  Everyone mining just experienced a 79.5% drop in value of their coins...
Is just one coin and it wasnt even mined, we are still paying the mistakes of giving overpaid bounties, but it will not last long
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:12:28 PM

we are still paying the mistakes

So are we for listening to the devs...

grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:37:20 AM

Man, I updated my wallet today and have lost my 30 WACG. I have wallet.dat and priv keys of my addresses safe with me but what about the money. Someone help me guys.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:40:52 AM

Man, I updated my wallet today and have lost my 30 WACG. I have wallet.dat and priv keys of my addresses safe with me but what about the money. Someone help me guys.
Hello, dont worry, if you have those thing i will refound them, i need you to send your old wallet.dat file to ferx2005@gmail.com
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:26:03 AM

is there a wallet update?

im on 10142 block

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:09:38 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 08:32:19 PM by waccoin

is there a wallet update?

im on 10142 block
Yes, please download the client from the post link and delete all the files from %appdata%/waccoingold, just in case if you have founds in wallet.dat, save this file, send it to ferx2005@gmail.com and just then delete it so i can refound your coins
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:17:30 PM

Yes, please download the client from the post link and delete all the files from %appdata%/waccoingold, just in case if you have founds in wallet.dat, save this file, send it to ferx200%@gmail.com and just then delete it so i can refound your coins
[/quote]

Problem I had is that the 1st time a screen shot was good enough.  So when I reinstalled the client and reloaded the blockchain I trashed everything.  Then I was told I needed to send the wallet.dat.  So I don't have it.

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:33:23 PM

Yes, please download the client from the post link and delete all the files from %appdata%/waccoingold, just in case if you have founds in wallet.dat, save this file, send it to ferx200%@gmail.com and just then delete it so i can refound your coins

Problem I had is that the 1st time a screen shot was good enough.  So when I reinstalled the client and reloaded the blockchain I trashed everything.  Then I was told I needed to send the wallet.dat.  So I don't have it.
[/quote]
i wrote a private message to you some time ago after you told me about your problem, please read it
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:43:16 PM

i wrote a private message to you some time ago after you told me about your problem, please read it
[/quote]

I did, but never received anything.  Do you need my address again? 

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:51:47 AM

Order filled, we are back on track!

dalesuaz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:30:52 AM

Hello, how do I send my WAC Silver to WAC Gold, I need to help me. Cry
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:33:23 AM

Hello, how do I send my WAC Silver to WAC Gold, I need to help me. Cry
How manny wac silver do you have?? write me PM please
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:55:45 PM

WACG has flatlined on Bittrex, I expect to see it added to the "Upcoming wallet removals" soon.  There is nothing going on with this coin at all.

WORE

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

WACG has flatlined on Bittrex, I expect to see it added to the "Upcoming wallet removals" soon.  There is nothing going on with this coin at all.

Most of the community is focused on the SYSCOIN launch(s).  On the plus side at least trading in not disabled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: