Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:22:12 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 07:23:26 AM by WORE

HELLO PEOPLE! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T ENTER BEFORE, i am on a bussiness trip to close some big deals for waccoin, unfortunatelly when i tried to put a farm with whom we closed deales for mining the coin in big scale the pool collapsed and the blockchain took wrong blocks, i am working on it very hard, i hope i will manage it between today and tomorrow. Dont panic, the coins will be good and the blockchain doesnt need to be restarted, its just a conflict with the pool, now i am working on making our own pool and repairing the blockchain

Yes, so the uber MH that was thrown at the pool and caused the daemon to bomb out and not update the nodes.  Congrats, you have a fork, and the longer it runs the more work you have ahead of you.  Funny thing about forks, there can't be any or coins are invalidated on one side or the other and need to be replaced.

Good show!  Bittrex trading WACG!

What is going on with the WAC Silver coin?  I have noticed that it was pulled off of AllCrypt now.  Is this coin going to be re-launched or are you trading out for WACG as noted in an earlier post?
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:10:10 PM

HELLO PEOPLE! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T ENTER BEFORE, i am on a bussiness trip to close some big deals for waccoin, unfortunatelly when i tried to put a farm with whom we closed deales for mining the coin in big scale the pool collapsed and the blockchain took wrong blocks, i am working on it very hard, i hope i will manage it between today and tomorrow. Dont panic, the coins will be good and the blockchain doesnt need to be restarted, its just a conflict with the pool, now i am working on making our own pool and repairing the blockchain

Yes, so the uber MH that was thrown at the pool and caused the daemon to bomb out and not update the nodes.  Congrats, you have a fork, and the longer it runs the more work you have ahead of you.  Funny thing about forks, there can't be any or coins are invalidated on one side or the other and need to be replaced.

What is going on with the WAC Silver coin?  I have noticed that it was pulled off of AllCrypt now.  Is this coin going to be re-launched or are you trading out for WACG as noted in an earlier post?
wac silver can be traded for wacgold, we take responsability for our coins, but it also will be relaunched, as for now we are just finishing to resolve some troubles with wac gold and finishing some bussiness but we will take care of wac silver sonn enough
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:53:09 PM

wallet synced

pool no go

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
WORE

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:00:08 AM

wac silver can be traded for wacgold, we take responsability for our coins, but it also will be relaunched, as for now we are just finishing to resolve some troubles with wac gold and finishing some bussiness but we will take care of wac silver sonn enough

I suppose the next q would be what is the rate of exchange from WACS to WACG?
martinyin

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:34:17 PM

why don't we get some more working pools? Sad

Am I spamming? Report me!
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:49:41 PM

why don't we get some more working pools? Sad
I really dont have time to set up the pool, when i will i will make the official pool work again, in the meantime i hope somebody will make another one
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:56:35 PM

If there are no pools, where is all this network hash coming from?

{
"blocks" : 9500,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 22.77757564,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 701403666,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:19:01 PM

If there are no pools, where is all this network hash coming from?

{
"blocks" : 9500,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 22.77757564,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 701403666,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

there is one pool, is posted, and the rest of the hash, i would love to know from where they come as well, i really have no idea..
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:46:49 PM

I was going to fire up some miners, but at this difficulty it's not worth it.

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:13:04 PM

if the diff grows the reward grows as well, it will always worth, but you can choose as you wish, its your equipment.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

Looking at the last block found it paid out .15 WACG.  If you are in a pool you will get a fraction of that amount.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

WACG Disabled on Bittrex again.

WORE

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 11:45:37 PM

if the diff grows the reward grows as well, it will always worth, but you can choose as you wish, its your equipment.

So are you folks planning on getting on more exchanges?
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:18:16 PM

So are you folks planning on getting on more exchanges?
we like bittrex, they treat us very well and we already know the people who work there and they are very cool, so we are not desperate to enter other exchanges... But if the comunity wants you can vote, write to other exchanges, maybe they will like the project and add us, who knows!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:30:09 PM

Are you ever going to post the address of the premine?

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:32:49 PM

that address need to be posted so that we can know how much coin are in that address.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:02:08 PM

that address need to be posted so that we can know how much coin are in that address.

i agree, i just sent a mail asking for the address, when i get the answer back i post it.
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:04:33 PM

SCAMMERS

I had 30 WACG in my wallet which I didn't give a damn fuck about. But when I saw the price rising, I wanted to sell them. So, I sent him my wallet.dat asking refund of 30 WACG. He says the following,

unfortunatelly you will not receive 30 wac, the people from the accounting are says that you got those coins when the reward system wasnt working well, so they will give you back just the equivalent of coins according to the price that time and now, counting on the difficulty and the megahashes that you used to produce those coins that time, they want to give you just 3 coins it doesnt seem fair to me so im tryingo to get you some more, if you are in a hurry i can just tell them to send those 3 coins and forget about the matter.

Im sorry, but i cannot do anything else to help for now

if you had them in bittrex so you should still have them there, all bittrex coins where refounded

I withdrew them to my wallet . you should refund my 30 WACG or an BTC equivalent of that. 30*0.03645291=1.1 BTC or my 30 WACG. talk to those members and settle this issue. you guys have many coins in premine. 33% premine exactly. So, you have to return my coins or send me btc equivalent. else, you will have your trust rating -ve and your coin will be considered a shitcoin.

Then he says the following,

yes, sure, you payed them this price?

Yes i payed them 1.1 BTC at that time because the price was same at that time too. I thought this coin had good potential so i bought this coin but you guys dont want to return me my WACG. I am really frustated. Just return me my money in BTC. My address is: 1BSSSGnCZTyCJaArdQg5iQJ9SvqKjHRiJY

Then he sends me asking the txn id of the Bittrex txn.

show me the transaction in bittrex and i will give you back all the btcs you payed

I mean, WTF.. Why do you need to know where I got those coins from ?? I got those coins from:

1) You, bounty for creating WACG Vanity addy creator. 30 WACG.
2) You, being a merchant. 20 WACG, Accepting WACG for MS Keys.
3) From a buyer who bought Windows 8.1 Pro Retail key for 4.9 WACG.

I sold those 24.9 WACG for BTC and still had 30 WACG I want in return. Send those coins to: GPaP2FxnTFk9vjHgWH8VCH7BPYDE3pSX79.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:53:37 PM

SCAMMERS

I had 30 WACG in my wallet which I didn't give a damn fuck about. But when I saw the price rising, I wanted to sell them. So, I sent him my wallet.dat asking refund of 30 WACG. He says the following,

unfortunatelly you will not receive 30 wac, the people from the accounting are says that you got those coins when the reward system wasnt working well, so they will give you back just the equivalent of coins according to the price that time and now, counting on the difficulty and the megahashes that you used to produce those coins that time, they want to give you just 3 coins it doesnt seem fair to me so im tryingo to get you some more, if you are in a hurry i can just tell them to send those 3 coins and forget about the matter.

Im sorry, but i cannot do anything else to help for now

if you had them in bittrex so you should still have them there, all bittrex coins where refounded

I withdrew them to my wallet . you should refund my 30 WACG or an BTC equivalent of that. 30*0.03645291=1.1 BTC or my 30 WACG. talk to those members and settle this issue. you guys have many coins in premine. 33% premine exactly. So, you have to return my coins or send me btc equivalent. else, you will have your trust rating -ve and your coin will be considered a shitcoin.

Then he says the following,

yes, sure, you payed them this price?

Yes i payed them 1.1 BTC at that time because the price was same at that time too. I thought this coin had good potential so i bought this coin but you guys dont want to return me my WACG. I am really frustated. Just return me my money in BTC. My address is: 1BSSSGnCZTyCJaArdQg5iQJ9SvqKjHRiJY

Then he sends me asking the txn id of the Bittrex txn.

show me the transaction in bittrex and i will give you back all the btcs you payed

I mean, WTF.. Why do you need to know where I got those coins from ?? I got those coins from:

1) You, bounty for creating WACG Vanity addy creator. 30 WACG.
2) You, being a merchant. 20 WACG, Accepting WACG for MS Keys.
3) From a buyer who bought Windows 8.1 Pro Retail key for 4.9 WACG.

I sold those 24.9 WACG for BTC and still had 30 WACG I want in return. Send those coins to: GPaP2FxnTFk9vjHgWH8VCH7BPYDE3pSX79.

you lied you bought them for 0.034 btc each, when you had them the price wasnt that, go to lie somewhere else please, do you think its fair for the people who is mining this coin and produce just 1 coin per day with 30 M/h if i give you 30 coins just for telling that you bought them on bittrex? if you really did buy them in bittrex you should have them because bittrex coin where restored by bittrex admins, and if you do have the transaction history of buying them for 1.1 BTC and i am mistaken i told you: send the history to me and i will give you 1.1 BTC back
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:01:10 PM

you lied you bought them for 0.034 btc each, when you had them the price wasnt that, go to lie somewhere else please, do you think its fair for the people who is mining this coin and produce just 1 coin per day with 30 M/h if i give you 30 coins just for telling that you bought them on bittrex? if you really did buy them in bittrex you should have them because bittrex coin where restored by bittrex admins, and if you do have the transaction history of buying them for 1.1 BTC and i am mistaken i told you: send the history to me and i will give you 1.1 BTC back

That's why now I am asking for 30 WACG back to my wallet. Anyways, you are responsible for sending coins back. Whatever I do with them after the coins are back to me is none of your business. Hence, send my 30 WACG back to my address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: