Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:02:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I no longer work for Butterfly Labs (BFL)  (Read 21083 times)
cozk

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:35:39 PM

That's what retards get for pre-ordering.

Not sad one bit.

You give a blank check to a stranger, that is what happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

is there a court case open against BFL yet.
These ppl deserve jail time
thomashrev89

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

So when BFL is not busy fucking their customers, they are fucking themselves?

Ohh snap!  Grin

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:58:40 PM

im not even considering this "news" , we all know what BFL is
Cablez
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:11:32 PM

So when does the movie come out? I am tired of reading.

Tired of substandard power distribution in your ASIC setup???   Chris' Custom Cablez will get you sorted out right!  No job too hard so PM me for a quote
Check my products or ask a question here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74397.0
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

So when does the movie come out? I am tired of reading.

What's a movie without bullets and a bazooka ?

arorts

Activity: 408
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:56:54 PM

We seriously need to call all the hacker community to assemble our own permanent, auditing, self-regulated BitcoinLeaks branch and dismantle all fraudulent operations by colluded and even non-colluded crooks and cartels (HF, BFL, etc) and whoever else is involved. It is for the good of the Bitcoin network.

Too much money brings them like cockroaches. No different from drug dealing. These people are ruthless criminals. Not necessarily your most ethical type of venture entrepreneurs.

The name of this movie is called BitFellas:

- Barber is looking thru the window, calls Josh and says: "deCastro is pissed off with Sonny, why don't you have your boy BCP go fishing with him in the lake? You know what to do"
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:55:26 AM

One, bcp19, whose first name is Bruce, DOES work for BFL. Ask him and I'm sure he'll say yes, but if he doesn't, I have no problem with linking to pictures of him while employed at the plant. He's been there since last fall. I seriously don't know what game he's playing on this forum and what he's trying to accomplished, but I'm pretty sure it ain't good. To be fair, he is a nice guy.

Thanks for bringing this to light. bcp19 has been quite deceitful in hiding his employment (I'm not surprised, Josh does the same thing). In fact, he has now deleted posts to try to hide the fact of his shilling. Take a look at this quote, which he has now deleted:

As to why these threads?  That's cause that's where the majority of the stupid live.  Why read through 100+ threads a day when you can find all you need in the 3-4 Bick keeps necroing on a daily basis? 

And that's why you're just a BFL shill. All the other threads are full of the same thing. Bitmine, AMC, HF, CT, BA, KnC. Yet you always come back to only BFL threads. Bro, it's not healthy to be so obsessed with BFL.

Now it all makes sense! That also explains why he was able to get a refund out of order (if he actually did request one).

SHILL

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

That perfectly describes bcp19.
I sure hope you didn't buy any lottery tickets... cause when you're wrong, you're WRONG.  I haven't deleted anything, that post was removed by one of the moderators for being 'off-topic'.  Kind of amazing how the response to it wasn't off-topic though...

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:03:59 AM

One, bcp19, whose first name is Bruce, DOES work for BFL. Ask him and I'm sure he'll say yes, but if he doesn't, I have no problem with linking to pictures of him while employed at the plant. He's been there since last fall. I seriously don't know what game he's playing on this forum and what he's trying to accomplished, but I'm pretty sure it ain't good. To be fair, he is a nice guy.

Thanks for bringing this to light. bcp19 has been quite deceitful in hiding his employment (I'm not surprised, Josh does the same thing). In fact, he has now deleted posts to try to hide the fact of his shilling. Take a look at this quote, which he has now deleted:

As to why these threads?  That's cause that's where the majority of the stupid live.  Why read through 100+ threads a day when you can find all you need in the 3-4 Bick keeps necroing on a daily basis? 

And that's why you're just a BFL shill. All the other threads are full of the same thing. Bitmine, AMC, HF, CT, BA, KnC. Yet you always come back to only BFL threads. Bro, it's not healthy to be so obsessed with BFL.

Now it all makes sense! That also explains why he was able to get a refund out of order (if he actually did request one).

SHILL

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

That perfectly describes bcp19.
I sure hope you didn't buy any lottery tickets... cause when you're wrong, you're WRONG.  I haven't deleted anything, that post was removed by one of the moderators for being 'off-topic'.  Kind of amazing how the response to it wasn't off-topic though...

bcp19, do you work for Butterfly Labs ?
Yep, started there last Sept, it was bound to come out at some point.  PG can confirm it.  

If anyone is having trouble getting a refund out of BFL, you can track down BCP19 and ask him for one.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
nibbknot (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:12:56 AM

Could someone state clearly what new accusation of wrong doing is revealed here?  It is not clear.

I don't work for BFL but I do know that they were involved in the kidnapping and murder of Osama Bin Laudin.  Weren't we all?

bcp19's real first name is Bruce and has been working at BFL since September of last year since he and that bearded guy toured the plant with Josh.

Butterfly labs has been making monarchs since at least February of this year after they got the chips and had them put on pcbs since January that is why there were 50-60 employees working in February like the court papers stated otherwise we all wouldn't have had anything to do.

What was made was delivered by BFL or picked up by vans and delievered to hosting companies seen on this page... http://www.coinware.io/

http://www.hashtrade.com/about.html Greg Bachrach is related to James Gibson by marriage I believe but don't know how.

Josh has been lying about most everything I've read so far on this forum and BFL's forum. I just learned that Inaba is Josh. Josh is bi. Sonny is straight and also dates a Mexican gal at the plant unbeknown by his livein girlfriend who have a son.

I no longer work for BFL and was happy when I worked there and paid decently for what I did. I have a new job now that pays a little better and am very happy there.

While working at the plant we all knew (us in the back) what kind of people Sonny, Josh, David... etc. are and their background and joked about such daily always making sure that they or other management like Jody were not around. I came here on my own occord to share the truth with you guys since so so so much money is involved that you guys put up first and that those who put up last got and still are getting miners first because their orders are so much bigger... in the millions.

Hope this answers your question.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 02:20:48 AM

I forgot to mention HashFast above. I just learned to quote too.

So we come semi-full circle here.  Wonder if Inaba wants to comment on this. Harh harh.

Liquidbits is one of several companies that comprise Coinware.

http://www.coinware.io/

One of Coinware's other ventures is Nimbus mining.

http://www.nimbusmining.com/

Nimbus mining is BFL's cloud mining host.

https://products.butterflylabs.com/nimbus-mining.html

Nimbus doesn't seem to have any other public customers.

Oh, headache.

So this guy Bachrach, who bought the huge HF order, has some major deal with BFL too.  I wonder to what extent he represents his own (and coinware fellow execs) capital, and to what extent he's fronting for other investors.  Would love to know the details of the BFL too.

The shell company of shell companies. Nice. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659828.msg7427559#msg7427559 <-- link back to this. Full Circle indeed.

I hope it's ok to quote what was quoted and quoted again but wanted to answer the guy above as complete as possible.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:02:47 AM

Is this the same James (gigavps) from mega-giga-teramining that posted last week he was working on tripling his hashrate ?

I will triple my hash rate by buying IN-HAND equipment from manufacturers who do not keep giant order queues waiting for months.

Well, I was almost gone. This is so true. James of HashTrade/CoinWare ordered thousands of miners late last year. I think it was even in the Kansas City paper I once read in the break room when the order was placed. And it is Gibson since somebody already guess it. Wasn't sure how much I can say on this forum board.

While I was affiliated with Coinware/HashTrade in the middle of last year, I am now only an investor in LiquidBits and have yet to receive any hash rate from my investment.

http://www.hashtrade.com/about.html Greg Bachrach is related to James Gibson by marriage I believe but don't know how.

I am not related to Greg Bachrach by marriage. nibbknot, if you are going to post stuff you "think" is factual, maybe you should verify your information first.
bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:14:25 AM

Could someone state clearly what new accusation of wrong doing is revealed here?  It is not clear.

I don't work for BFL but I do know that they were involved in the kidnapping and murder of Osama Bin Laudin.  Weren't we all?

bcp19's real first name is Bruce and has been working at BFL since September of last year since he and that bearded guy toured the plant with Josh.

Butterfly labs has been making monarchs since at least February of this year after they got the chips and had them put on pcbs since January that is why there were 50-60 employees working in February like the court papers stated otherwise we all wouldn't have had anything to do.

What was made was delivered by BFL or picked up by vans and delievered to hosting companies seen on this page... http://www.coinware.io/

Josh has been lying about most everything I've read so far on this forum and BFL's forum. I just learned that Inaba is Josh. Josh is bi. Sonny is straight and also dates a Mexican gal at the plant unbeknown by his livein girlfriend who have a son.

I no longer work for BFL and was happy when I worked there and paid decently for what I did. I have a new job now that pays a little better and am very happy there.

While working at the plant we all knew (us in the back) what kind of people Sonny, Josh, David... etc. are and their background and joked about such daily always making sure that they or other management like Jody were not around. I came here on my own occord to share the truth with you guys since so so so much money is involved that you guys put up first and that those who put up last got and still are getting miners first because their orders are so much bigger... in the millions.

I didn't start working there until a week and a half later, don't you remember when my Trans Am broke down in the parking lot and I was waiting for 2 days for Bob's friend to come help me get it fixed?  Kind of hard to miss it, it was burnt orange and had the T-Tops.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:18:06 AM

I didn't start working there until a week and a half later, don't you remember when my Trans Am broke down in the parking lot and I was waiting for 2 days for Bob's friend to come help me get it fixed?  Kind of hard to miss it, it was burnt orange and had the T-Tops.

So you still work there though?  Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:50:25 AM

Watch him dodge this question:

BCP,
Have more than 5 monarch miners been delivered to anyone outside of the BFL employ? (i.e. a retail customer or business)

nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:01:12 AM

Watch him dodge this question:

BCP,
Have more than 5 monarch miners been delivered to anyone outside of the BFL employ? (i.e. a retail customer or business)

I'm not an expert on math but if over a 1000 is over 5 then the answer is yes. Bruce should have no problem confirming this.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
bigasic

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 04:41:21 AM

i take everything I read with a grain of salt. I can't read threads like this one because I just get so damned mad.
nibbknot (OP)

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:16:00 AM

I am so confused as to who owns what.

http://www.hashtrade.com/about.html

CoinWare and HashTrade have received substantial venture capital investment from the Jacobson Brothers, in order to help establish these emerging businesses, ensure that they have a strong foundation and secure all the capital equipment necessary to deliver the data processing services that the different business models require.

One of the Jacobson Brothers is Jean-Marc Jacobson that goes by the name Jake Hobson and owns the building that the Bitcoin Embassy in Canada is located.

Reminder

This afternoon, as of 2:00pm, the door will be open for Bitcoiners at

3485 blv St-Laurent, 2nd Floor.

There will be space (perhaps still somewhat messy), wifi, drinks, food, and all the street-sale activities.

Come if you are a Bitcoiner, come if you are currious about Bitcoins!

Some of the points on a fluid agenda:

meet & greet
State of Bitcoins in Quebec and Canada
What to do with our Building.

He has owned the building since at least 2002 as we guys can see here https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca_qc/1160763448

Registered Address
3485, ST-LAURENT, 3E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H2X2T6
Canada
Directors/ Officers
JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC, secrétaire
JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC, président

But then i find that Greg Bachrach said that he owns Liquidbit here http://www.scribd.com/doc/225704506/Bachrach-Declaration-Liquidbits-v-HashFast

I, Gregory Bachrach, declare as follows:
1. I am the Chief Executive Officer of Liquidbits Corp. (“Liquidbits”). I
have been the CEO of Liquidbits since its founding in September 2011. I have personal
knowledge of the matters set forth in this declaration and if called as a witness I could and would
testify competently to them.
2. Liquidbits is a data processing company for bitcoin mining operations.

But according to this http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail/EntityName/domp-p11000084688-a24cc0de-1b71-4c2d-a0dc-be0acfc07400/liquidbits/Page1 the Jacobson family members own it since 08/16/2011.

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address

Title D

JACOBSON, VANESSA V
20155 NE 38TH COURT #2704
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, REMY R
AVENTURA, FL 33180

Title D

JACOBSON, JEAN-MARC
AVENTURA, FL 33180

What is really weirder is this

Hello,

I've been involved with Bitcoins for about 14 months...  lurking on the forums but never posted before.

Based in Montreal.

Jake

That would make Jake or Jean-Marc Jacobson into bitcoin in March of 2012 but he clearly owned a bitcoin company in August of 2011. To me it is like he already knew that he was going to use a building he already owned in Canada for a Bitcoin Embassy.

When I was a kid I got in big trouble for lying. Did these guys even had parents because all I've been reading is a bunch of lies?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:24:12 AM

We seriously need to call all the hacker community to assemble our own permanent, auditing, self-regulated BitcoinLeaks branch and dismantle all fraudulent operations by colluded and even non-colluded crooks and cartels (HF, BFL, etc) and whoever else is involved. It is for the good of the Bitcoin network.

Too much money brings them like cockroaches. No different from drug dealing. These people are ruthless criminals. Not necessarily your most ethical type of venture entrepreneurs.

The name of this movie is called BitFellas:

- Barber is looking thru the window, calls Josh and says: "deCastro is pissed off with Sonny, why don't you have your boy BCP go fishing with him in the lake? You know what to do"
That's insulting to drug dealers who actually deliver a product to their customers. Don't lump them in with BFL and HF, they are just straight up thieves

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 05:38:14 AM

Second. BFL received chips months ago that were intended for what you guys consider the Monarch. Thousands of miners have already made at BFL's plant using those new chips. Ask Bruce that also. He knows. Since you're now curious as to where all them miners went and are continuing to go, here... http://www.coinware.io/. Moreover, HashTrade, NimbusMining, LiquidBits, and Netsolus. The lead guy for CoinWare is named James (I'm not stating his last name because I don't want to get in trouble, but I'm sure you smart guys can figure it out). James visits the plant a lot, walking around assembling unescorted then heads to the offices of management to discuss whatever.

Is this the same James (gigavps) from mega-giga-teramining that posted last week he was working on tripling his hashrate ?

Is that goat next to Josh ?

http://www.woodlaw.com/cases/butterfly-labs-and-bf-labs-inc-bitcoin-miners

Those guys couldn't get laid in a whorehouse

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: