News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76964 times)
tuanvtau

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:07:05 PM

any node ? my wallet don't sync

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:09:45 PM

Paying More bills... btw you might want to check out our IRC freenode/#TrustPlus   There is a tip bot there and it just got loaded up.

says must be invited?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:20:31 PM

any node ? my wallet don't sync

There are seeds.  If you cannot connect, you might be banned already.  What is your IP?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 02:21:16 PM

Paying More bills... btw you might want to check out our IRC freenode/#TrustPlus   There is a tip bot there and it just got loaded up.

says must be invited?

Yep, I got kicked, banned but... I registered it.  Someone is off the OPS list.

saeeds255

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:05:18 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
coin1974

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:14:41 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh
Thats not too low for 2 days old coin bro, and miners did you see someone mining millions of coin in a day, they are ok with that price. They still make profit  Grin

I HODL and will sell a coin 1$ each in 2015 Wink
Elmer Fud

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:16:39 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and will never happen again now that it has turned into a huge dumping game, guaranteed by the ridiculous reward system.
batty634

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:19:54 PM

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution
Elmer Fud

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:25:06 PM

why the Trust price is too low at the market (c-cex) ? miners sell them for loss ??  Huh

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and sell someone did.

And it will increase network hash as the POS approaches, which is a good thing imo. Admittedly this may drive the price down as multipools sell, however it will increase distribution

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.
stafur

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:30:33 PM

At 18% interest per year, people will see pos mining of +.00189 per day and just say screw this.

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Date: 7/6/14 05:58
Source: Generated
Credit: 0.2420605 TRUST
Net amount: +0.2420605 TRUST
Transaction ID: ---

this is due to staking right?
Elmer Fud

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:35:29 PM

I just started mining at a poool yesterday morning and believe I am seeing the following from staking:

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:37:35 PM

The block payout schedule has a nasty side effect of preventing the value of this coin from ever increasing. The only winners will be ones who had 3 million in the beginning when it was impossible to mine large quantities. That was the most profitable time to sell and will never happen again now that it has turned into a huge dumping game, guaranteed by the ridiculous reward system.

Sorry, but you are wrong, I took the first block for 3.5 Million to prevent dumping.  Its Vaulted.  Your a little short sided if you are just considering PoW Rewards.  Sorry?

itraxe

Activity: 264
Merit: 252

alt coins trader/miner.

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:38:16 PM

When do u plan to go to bittrex dev ?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

Thats not too low for 2 days old coin bro, and miners did you see someone mining millions of coin in a day, they are ok with that price. They still make profit  Grin

I HODL and will sell a coin 1$ each in 2015 Wink

Or by next week?   Just need a couple million.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:40:23 PM

When do u plan to go to bittrex dev ?

Yes,  there was some un-forseen issues last night with finishing it.  I asked them to wait until tonight.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

Staking shouldn't be possible yet, right? Maybe it is. I don't know. Sorry, not trying to be negative, just saying that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a dirty insider trading racket in a duck suit.

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

stafur

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:46:31 PM

K, Here's the full transaction info:
http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/block/51e610f46bb67cd3336404787801233316172e15661ec01a3c64b4f5414a4e4f

This is a really awesome coin!! I like the approach of anon through obscurity taken by the dev!!
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 03:51:29 PM

Almost forgot.. I need T-Addys (TrustPlus Addresses) for the mockups and testing of Trust Circles.  For Mr. and Ms. Fudsters  Yes it is photo shopped, its intention is to get attention.

Elmer Fud

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 03:58:03 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 04:14:37 PM by Elmer Fud

My suits are $3000 a piece and I have a closet full of them.  I have two Mustangs, one new one Old.  A couple dealerships and my wife drives a Maseratti to get groceries and spend my money at Nordstroms.  Put a whale suit on me sir if you are going to dress me.  You are the fourth person to find out PoS is stacking.  It has been since block 2.  Congratulations.

Inappropriate comment that ended with "take your wife and the 6% premine you have stacking interest at 18% per year per day bullshit with you."

Unless you were just effing with us. And in that case, lol.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

Go Troll somewhere else Elmer 

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: