News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
bluepixie

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 11:29:11 PM

Travis has authorized, from his own wallet, a Contest.  The person that comes up with the most outrageous idea on what to spend $7000 on (the current value of the pre-mine) will receive coins from the boss's wallet, and become one of the first Alpha testers for TrustCircles.

Rules:
1. As many entries as possible multiples are encouraged.  
2. Each entry must contain a wallet address or PM me your address.
3. Please keep it clean, any of the seven sins will be disqualified.

Top Five will be voted on on the poll 7/8/14 0:00 GMT and awarded at 7/9/14 0:00 GMT.

Good Luck

I would love to see some of the features of the silkcoin wallet in trustplus.  Like block explorer and exchange rates for bittrex mint and cryptsy in the wallet. trust-btc-ud$ button  are all cool things.

TKq7ZYoGRo5ChifT9C3LpLn2WEUwSTgjAj

silk: BGBAs75ApT81uGLQZN7qdzrUVj8DXiYscF
piggy: pbDUdRPkhoxTGLmrXp4wuMgwoHbUfgrTW8
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:11:51 AM

Well, I have seen a lot of fud, from just a few users, and a lot of support, from many users.

Please, allow me to give my opinion on this coin.

First let me say, I understand the premine is kind of large, and I am accounting for that. Travis, I think you could have made the premine a bit smaller, you could probably have gotten away with 2-4% and still gotten the money you need for the bounties, but until I see the premine disappear from the transparent, public address where it is stored, I will not be worried. And trust me, I am watching it.

WITH THAT SAID: under any other circumstance, I would stay away from this coin, but I have chosen to take a relatively large position in TRUSTplus because:

1. You are being reasonably transparent about what is happening with the premine
2. The premine is not actually worth that much money (7000 dollars, come on, who gives a fuck)
3. You have stated that you mined 20,000 of these for yourself, which leads me to believe you have invested in the coin, which means the better it is, the more money you will make in the long run, which should give you incentive to use the premine in order to benefit the project, which would mean that ALL OF US make money, not just you.
4. I have read posts from you from 2 years ago where you were planning this project. I have seen honest posts from you, and quite frankly, you remind me of myself. I get banned from the polo trollbox all the time for standing up to fud and arguing with trolls until they crawl back under their bridge. I like that about you.
5. You are replying to every post. Many scammy devs will just make the coin, leave it alone, and wait for the pump. You are reasonably involved in the coin, and have planned the project for a while, and are responding reasonably to any concern anyone might have.

Lets not forget, a premine is not the end of the world. Let's also not forget, that JUST BECAUSE A COIN IS NOT PREMINED DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A PERFECTLY DISTRIBUTED COIN. Look at darkcoin. It is well known that Evan and his buddies instamined 2 million coins, and they are probably the ones dumping, they are millionaires by now. It is not hard to see. That is why I sold most of my darkcoins in the high teens, unfortunately I am still bagholding 100 darkcoins in my mintpal account. (whatever, I think the price will rebound eventually) so Basically they have the right to advertise "no premine" even though they instamined and control half the coins, it is no different. Anyway the point I am making is that a premine doesnt necessarily equal a bad coin, and no premine doesn't necessarily mean a good coin. Anyone can control a large portion of a coin if they rent the right amount of hash or buy the right amount when it is launched. It doesn't mean the coin is doomed. Travis controls 6% of these, but evan duff controls 2 million DRK, and look where drk price ended up.

Travis, I am counting on you. You have already spent a large portion of the premine for bounties, that is a good sign, so I feel alright. Hopefully, soon, you will be done spending the rest, and all of us can sleep easy knowing we are invested in the next big piece of innovation. (whales love innovation, expect a huge pump)

To all the average Joes: WATCH THAT PREMINE. If the premine disappears without notice, DUMP!! If it stays where it is, hold on to your coins...DRK is dying, and most other alts are too, if you hold TRUST, you may be able to cash in on the NEXT BIG PIECE OF INNOVATION TO HIT THE CRYPTO SCENE. To me, it's worth the risk =P

Thank you for you kind words, you are dead on!  Every point is perfectly presented.  I am asking for you all to trust me.  I know I would be as cautious as all of you.  I wont let you down.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:13:53 AM

I dont know what too make of it... Will keep watching this closely...

Ok, try digging a little deeper into this guy's posting history, he sounds like a meth-head suffering from delusions of grandeur:
Here he has 'decided' that The Federal Reserve needs to adopt his '12 coin' plan:
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/us-districts-coins.335502/

He even goes and links to a handy googledoc file
Quote from: Mitchellmint
After an IRC Converstation, I have decided that the Federal Reserve needs to be introduced and offered an option to Paper Money.  The current system of currency is expensive and easily corruptible.  The added Digital Currency by use of Cards is even more corruptible.  This entire design is intentional to sell Insurance Services to protect owners, not users. 

The problem I see with the current crypto currency is, one wallet is trying to be the central bank.  Replacing one problem with another is no solution.  Why not have multiple wallets that work together to balance the power?

I propose twelve coins:  Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Cleveland, Richmond, Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City, Dallas, San Francisco

Each coin will have to produce enough coins to handle demand.  I do not believe PoS is appropriate to this project.  With the cost efficient of scrypt ASIC, many people can power and help produce coins for a considerable amount less.

Each district will have new versions each year.  This will allow new Developers to Surface and continue to improve code.

We will be participating in "M"s http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_supply  Which would require the 12 wallets to produce about 12,000,000,000,000 dollar equivalent per year.  With the power of satoshi, 1.1e+13 can be divided by 100,000,000 then multiply it by a tenth of a Penny ($.001) to come to 120,000,000 Coins to produce.

Blocks will be 30 seconds, that makes 1,051,898 Blocks per year, each wallet will produce 10 coins per block.

1000 Satoshi's will be worth the current $1.  Anything above is a premium and anything below is a discount.  All Marketing will be set to that solid 1000.

That would produce 240 coins per minute.

I Think its a great idea.  But until the FED funds that project, it will go nowhere! - Travis.

flapflap

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:15:59 AM

A few folks seem to be bashing the dev on a personal level, fair enough I suppose, many of his posts are, well, odd.

My concern is only with what will happen to the coins I hold.

Travis, you said you wished to spend your holdings on marketing and hiring programmers to advance the coin, but later said you will just spend it on the most outrageous idea suggested.

If this was sarcasm it failed to come though in text.

If your serious, I really don't like the other people in my office so I suggest you fund a doctor or dietitian to create a meal that will produce the largest volume of truly offensive gas. I don't think I could be fired for passing wind, but I would enjoy my co-workers reactions a great deal.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:19:20 AM

Well, I have seen a lot of fud, from just a few users, and a lot of support, from many users.

Please, allow me to give my opinion on this coin.

First let me say, I understand the premine is kind of large, and I am accounting for that. Travis, I think you could have made the premine a bit smaller, you could probably have gotten away with 2-4% and still gotten the money you need for the bounties, but until I see the premine disappear from the transparent, public address where it is stored, I will not be worried. And trust me, I am watching it.

WITH THAT SAID: under any other circumstance, I would stay away from this coin, but I have chosen to take a relatively large position in TRUSTplus because:

1. You are being reasonably transparent about what is happening with the premine
2. The premine is not actually worth that much money (7000 dollars, come on, who gives a fuck)
3. You have stated that you mined 20,000 of these for yourself, which leads me to believe you have invested in the coin, which means the better it is, the more money you will make in the long run, which should give you incentive to use the premine in order to benefit the project, which would mean that ALL OF US make money, not just you.
4. I have read posts from you from 2 years ago where you were planning this project. I have seen honest posts from you, and quite frankly, you remind me of myself. I get banned from the polo trollbox all the time for standing up to fud and arguing with trolls until they crawl back under their bridge. I like that about you.
5. You are replying to every post. Many scammy devs will just make the coin, leave it alone, and wait for the pump. You are reasonably involved in the coin, and have planned the project for a while, and are responding reasonably to any concern anyone might have.

Lets not forget, a premine is not the end of the world. Let's also not forget, that JUST BECAUSE A COIN IS NOT PREMINED DOES NOT MEAN IT IS A PERFECTLY DISTRIBUTED COIN. Look at darkcoin. It is well known that Evan and his buddies instamined 2 million coins, and they are probably the ones dumping, they are millionaires by now. It is not hard to see. That is why I sold most of my darkcoins in the high teens, unfortunately I am still bagholding 100 darkcoins in my mintpal account. (whatever, I think the price will rebound eventually) so Basically they have the right to advertise "no premine" even though they instamined and control half the coins, it is no different. Anyway the point I am making is that a premine doesnt necessarily equal a bad coin, and no premine doesn't necessarily mean a good coin. Anyone can control a large portion of a coin if they rent the right amount of hash or buy the right amount when it is launched. It doesn't mean the coin is doomed. Travis controls 6% of these, but evan duff controls 2 million DRK, and look where drk price ended up.

Travis, I am counting on you. You have already spent a large portion of the premine for bounties, that is a good sign, so I feel alright. Hopefully, soon, you will be done spending the rest, and all of us can sleep easy knowing we are invested in the next big piece of innovation. (whales love innovation, expect a huge pump)

To all the average Joes: WATCH THAT PREMINE. If the premine disappears without notice, DUMP!! If it stays where it is, hold on to your coins...DRK is dying, and most other alts are too, if you hold TRUST, you may be able to cash in on the NEXT BIG PIECE OF INNOVATION TO HIT THE CRYPTO SCENE. To me, it's worth the risk =P

After reading that i think I'm going to dump 50% of the other coins I'm holding and buy in on TRUST...the dev even put up sell walls to ensure fair and even distribution! TRUST seems like one of the only save havens right now.

I apologize but I have a written rule not to play the market on any coin I make.  It would be a conflict of interest. - Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 12:21:16 AM

A few folks seem to be bashing the dev on a personal level, fair enough I suppose, many of his posts are, well, odd.

My concern is only with what will happen to the coins I hold.

Travis, you said you wished to spend your holdings on marketing and hiring programmers to advance the coin, but later said you will just spend it on the most outrageous idea suggested.

If this was sarcasm it failed to come though in text.

If your serious, I really don't like the other people in my office so I suggest you fund a doctor or dietitian to create a meal that will produce the largest volume of truly offensive gas. I don't think I could be fired for passing wind, but I would enjoy my co-workers reactions a great deal.

My personal coins are providing the bounty sir.  And that is an amazingly horrible idea... that is in the lead. - Travis

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 01:59:40 AM

Coins are coming out of the Premine.  I have bounties to pay and I am selling 400k coins on IRC at a discount.  Please keep an eye on me.

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:01:51 AM

Coins are coming out of the Premine.  I have bounties to pay and I am selling 400k coins on IRC at a discount.  Please keep an eye on me.

Maybe selling 50-100k per person since they are going to be sold for a discount? 400k at a discount lower than current price the buyer can simply dump it all for instant profit on an exchange.

What do you think?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:08:44 AM

Maybe selling 50-100k per person since they are going to be sold for a discount? 400k at a discount lower than current price the buyer can simply dump it all for instant profit on an exchange.

What do you think?

I am offering a slight kicker for helping.  10k Trust for .025... our goal is to raise 1 BTC for a vendor.  If this works, the community will be ready for propping the coin up even further.

parker928

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:26:53 AM

What do you think?

I am offering a slight kicker for helping.  10k Trust for .025... our goal is to raise 1 BTC for a vendor.  If this works, the community will be ready for propping the coin up even further.

already on polo, trexx, and see sex. what are you going for next? bounty to get on mintpal where the big money is?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:28:15 AM

What do you think?

already on polo, trexx, and see sex. what are you going for next? bounty to get on mintpal where the big money is?

As always I reward well, I pay for the best.  If you have a proposal please PM me.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:30:24 AM

163800 is going out to the Block Chain Explorer.  TXid to follow.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:31:02 AM

163800 is going out to the Block Chain Explorer.  TXid to follow.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/tx/d65cccee44b267922ddda261ed7dabcd2fd6ac76d6fb2019e97754eff89f14cc

Final payment... Please tip him, he did a wonderful job.  TMWknZmUznPnT2C8cCsvws8thkethdRLcK

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:37:38 AM

NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:38:20 AM

NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/tx/4ae2d4ff563d7155459e2a8b90261575e98f010b8d02e1cd8c2149c09543785c

smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:42:58 AM

I think you should make a small area in the first post with the tx ids and stuff.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:44:05 AM

I think you should make a small area in the first post with the tx ids and stuff.

I will but I am trying to keep up with the sale.

Flash-Mine

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 02:57:20 AM

NOMP Bounty claimed... 20,000  TXid to Follow.

Thank you for the bounty, received.

Look forward to the future of TRUST!
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 03:01:39 AM

41000 going out to a Pool!

6c700baee7a05a324a6828f7aba117383947588e344c6871c6d007f09fde5f6b-000

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:23:35 AM

What do you think?

I thought this was a great idea to raise the money needed instead of selling on an exchange and increase the stake and TRUST of holders in the community. As smokim87 said you can dump them, but why for such a tiny profit, with the 10k limit. We all will do better holding on to the coins and making sure the coin succeeds. I took advantage of this offer and have no plans on selling any of it in the near future.
On a separate note I am very pleased with how active the dev has been. SO much better than most of the coins out there!
Have a good day everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: