News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
mikelitoris

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:07:01 AM

i think black listing coins people have bought will kill this thing for sure, hopefully it doesn't go ahead. .

6561742061206469636b
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:10:03 AM

I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish here. It seems as though you are hurting the coin further more than anything.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:12:23 AM

We are going to closely watch all withdraws from BitTrex.  All of these addresses and new addresses are going to be blacklisted and not work for any future projects.  The next wallet version will have error to these addresses and will not work.  We are destroying nearly 3,000,000 coins because this was a clear attempt to destroy the coin.

Please email redeem@mitchellmint.com to get off the list.

Wow!  That made each bittrex free coin that much more valuable!! 10% of coins currently available are being destroyed!!

My goal is to bring that number down as much as possible.  I already have 15 addresses that are white-listed.
Should i send u my address too,i have deposited a couple of days a go my coins in bittrex because i don't have a working wallet on a working pc Cheesy i have fried my laptop ;(

You can also send me a message here.  I need to root out these wallets that are hurting the community.

Are we able to find out whether we are on the blacklist or is everyone blacklisted?
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:17:02 AM

please. what  the amount of total coins Huh
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:28:20 AM

please. what  the amount of total coins Huh

Not sure why bought coins are going to be destroyed, its the selling thats killing the price, huge dumps at a time. Whoever is dumping must of mined or bought sub 200s.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:33:45 AM

please. what  the amount of total coins Huh

Its kinda up in the air again.  If the person doesn't come forward, we will be out maximum 800,000 on Retail and will not make it to 2015 edition.  So 30 Million?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:48:03 AM

Its kinda up in the air again.  If the person doesn't come forward, we will be out maximum 800,000 on Retail and will not make it to 2015 edition.  So 30 Million?

Again, I don't understand completely.  Could you make yourself more clear?

1. Are you planning to shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange?
2. What happened exactly?  Did something happen to the premine?

If someone sent trust coins to bittrex, they've already converted them to BTC so you're only going to destroy new buyer's coins.

If you do shut down the Bittrex BTC/TRUST exchange, it will tank the price.

Please clarify.

stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:52:36 AM

If someone sent trust coins to bittrex, they've already converted them to BTC so you're only going to destroy new buyer's coins.

Please clarify.

Wow, that was close..... seems like things are back under control..... thank you dev for finding who was hurting the market. the 5 potential addresses that were holding the market hostage. Smiley
stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:00:15 AM

Please clarify.

Wow, that was close..... seems like things are back under control..... thank you dev for finding who was hurting the market. the 5 potential addresses that were holding the market hostage. Smiley

Happily trading back on bittrex and price is going up!!! :-)
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRUST

already higher than polo!! https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_trust

What a quick recovery!! Smiley)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:00:25 AM

Normally, a dev would bail if things heat up in the middle of a battle. Not this Trust dev team. I have the highest respect for this dev team for looking after the community and sorting things out, in order to protect everyone's investment.

Thank you very much.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:00:45 AM

Please clarify.

I'm assuming you're joking, but I'm not on IRC.  What are you talking about?

DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:06:22 AM

Please clarify.

Problem has been solved?  Even if Bittrex locks the accounts, they don't release the coins back to the community I don't think so just consider the coins dead.
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:08:30 AM

What is the news, Dev?
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:19:46 AM

Please clarify.

Problem has been solved?  Even if Bittrex locks the accounts, they don't release the coins back to the community I don't think so just consider the coins dead.

What was the problem exactly?  The thread isn't very clear.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 06:21:22 AM

Please clarify.

It was important to know who is here to make this coin better.  That was a very poor decision to lower the price by that party or individual. That bot cost some people that trusted me with their money.  I have to do everything in my power, and that bot would not have stopped until 1 satoshi.  Its done... we can move on.  The price will go back to where its supposed to be.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:27:59 AM

Please clarify.

It was important to know who is here to make this coin better.  That was a very poor decision to lower the price by that party or individual. That bot cost some people that trusted me with their money.  I have to do everything in my power, and that bot would not have stopped until 1 satoshi.  Its done... we can move on.  The price will go back to where its supposed to be.

?

Can anyone explain what dev is talking about?

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:35:40 AM

Its kinda up in the air again.  If the person doesn't come forward, we will be out maximum 800,000 on Retail and will not make it to 2015 edition.  So 30 Million?

Again, I don't understand completely.  Could you make yourself more clear?

2. What happened exactly?  Did something happen to the premine?

Please clarify.

?

A trading bot appeared on Bittrex that bought a bunch of Trust and was dumping down at regular intervals in order to lower the price. The purpose of the bot seems to have been to drive the price down to 1 sat and to kill the coin. This is the reason why every time the coin started to rise in price there was a dump. Normally, devs would not know what to do and bail. In this case, the dev team stood up and took action to identify the offending accounts. The dev team managed to identify the bot behaviour and related accounts in order to protect the community's investments.

As per the statement above it seems that the issue has been addressed and trading can continue again to the natural market related levels it should be and not the artificial low levels it traded on due to the bot manipulation.
stafur

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:36:38 AM

Please clarify.

?

I can try to take a stab at it, but defer to the dev to please chime and correct me if I misspeak. Here's my understanding of what happened:

1. There was a market-bot running on bittrex which was pushing down the value of the coin.

2. To find out what address was behind the bot the dev requested some addy's from the community.

3. Using those addys the dev was then able to construct a tree that led to 5 possible culprit addresses that the bot was running off of.

4. Since the bot is now offline and the addresses and their derivative coins have been identified, bittrex is now good and there is no longer a threat to the coins on bittrex.

5. Price is low thanks to that bot, and others now have an opportunity to invest on the coin at PoW prices and can now take advantage of the PoS.

So far Bittrex | Polo | C-Cex sell orders are at:
             316 |  351 |  679

Comments/Corrections?
mikelitoris

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:46:26 AM

lol fak, nice work putting that bot out of business, hopefully another one does not take its place

6561742061206469636b
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:49:26 AM

lol fak, nice work putting that bot out of business, hopefully another one does not take its place

From the look of things the Trust dev team is jacked with their finger on the pulse, which is something that few coins can say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: