Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42482 times)
imsaguy
General failure and former
VIP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 03:39:51 PM

Is the OP going to be updated with the payments made to various parties as well? Since people are continuing to sell their debt

Essentially, each debt is a line item.  You can change the name of the person and/or their receiving address, but each line is a debt item and will be tracked as such.  If you want to buy/sell the debt, the buyer/seller will have to do the maths. 

Coming Soon!™ © imsaguy 2011-2013, All rights reserved.

EIEIO:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60117.0

Shades Minoco Collection Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=65989
Payment Address: http://btc.to/5r6

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbird

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 03:42:57 PM

I'm also very need someone to buy the debt of my part.  Embarrassed

Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 05:46:26 PM

This a screen shot of Andrews roommate's FB email.

EDIT, link has been removed by Freeway, actual screenshot should be up today, my apologies

Andrew, I am not making life harder on you.  You took care of that all on your own.  And screwed all of us over in the process.  And took advantage of your btc status and continued to lie to the community at large, accepting more loans, not paying anyone, except for very small amounts, but continuing to say, "I promise, I'm a good guy, just believe me, please".

You have a debt of over 4,000 btc. Plus another offline btc debt to another friend I am getting confirmed so that I may post that as well.   I am just here to let people know that you are as incapable offline as you are online in handling your business affairs.  Had you contacted us in a timely fashion, or better yet, notified Sage when legal mail came from the court, we would not be here today.  Due to your indiscretions and continuous cocky attitude that you know more than anyone, we are here today.  Had you contacted your roommate when the legal mail came, "btw, they asked you about mail many times," there would be no eviction or money due because we proved them wrong.  For some reason you continued to lie to everyone and it is costing you big. 

And yes, I did see the small farm, and I did see you dismantle it.  [it was completely dismantled and sold by January 20th]  It was running during the time the electrical problems were occurring at the house.  And you were making a profit and were spending excessively on everything except actual bills 

You had told everyone to use minimal electricity because the farm took precedence.  Ok..they did that.  It wasn't their fault your funds were, "locked up" at some point.  They did everything you requested.  So whatever happened you are to blame.  This was December, when you were trying to explain not paying rent, when your roommates had paid you cash, and that the funds were suddenly locked in never never land.  Don't really care why, that is your business dealing.  And if you used ur roommates rent money for this, that is a felony.  So, no, whether it was your mistake or not, it is your responsibility.  And if all of your funds were locked up, how were you able to buy so many xmas presents?

Oh, your roommates have an awful lot to say about bad business practices, bad graphics cards, items not being shipped out, etc., things being delayed, yadayadaya

You want me to stop?  Come clean with everyone.

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately, it looks like your screenshot link is just a link to facebook, which we can't see if we aren't you. Can you post another screenshot (possibly on imgur or a similar site)?

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 06:01:11 PM

Shocked The drama!

@Everyone..My apologies for some of the hostility last night.  But as you saw from Shakaru's responses, I have no option but to be very direct.  There is always a delay, and it takes direct force to get him to reply.    Angry  And at this point I feel all correspondence needs to be conducted here for conformity.

malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 27, 2012, 06:08:45 PM

Shocked The drama!

@Everyone..My apologies for some of the hostility last night.  But as you saw from Shakaru's responses, I have no option but to be very direct.  There is always a delay, and it takes direct force to get him to reply.    Angry  And at this point I feel all correspondence needs to be conducted here for conformity.

I see you know him personally, do you think you would be able to extract (doesn't matter much how) the money from shakaru? I'd be willing to part with 15% of my debt, if everyone agreed, you could earn over 3250 dollars (more if the price of BTC increases).

Signature space available for rent.
Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2012, 06:11:11 PM

Shocked The drama!

@Everyone..My apologies for some of the hostility last night.  But as you saw from Shakaru's responses, I have no option but to be very direct.  There is always a delay, and it takes direct force to get him to reply.    Angry  And at this point I feel all correspondence needs to be conducted here for conformity.

I see you know him personally, do you think you would be able to extract (doesn't matter much how) the money from shakaru? I'd be willing to part with 15% of my debt, if everyone agreed, you could earn over 3250 dollars (more if the price of BTC increases).

I am doing my best.  Let me know what everyone thinks.  I should be meeting with Shakaru in the very near future.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2012, 04:39:02 AM

Just for the record, I went through and fixed the last 2 pages of Freeway's posts to fix the quotes. No content was removed or modified.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2012, 04:50:21 AM

Just for the record, I went through and fixed the last 2 pages of Freeway's posts to fix the quotes. No content was removed or modified.

Validated.  Once again, thank you Maged. 

Bitbird

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2012, 05:51:02 PM

to imsaguy, dollartrader and shakaru,

Please Ignore my "confirm PM". The offer of LikuidXd has been misunderstood by me. Thanks!

- Bitbird

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 06:51:25 AM

Shocked The drama!

@Everyone..My apologies for some of the hostility last night.  But as you saw from Shakaru's responses, I have no option but to be very direct.  There is always a delay, and it takes direct force to get him to reply.    Angry  And at this point I feel all correspondence needs to be conducted here for conformity.

I accept.  If anyone can get it, I will.  PM me to discuss details.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 06:57:51 AM

to imsaguy, dollartrader and shakaru,

Please Ignore my "confirm PM". The offer of LikuidXd has been misunderstood by me. Thanks!

- Bitbird

Bitbird, if LikuidXd made you an offer., no matter what it is, you should take it and run.  It is prob the best you will receive. 

Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 07:04:41 AM

I'm also very need someone to buy the debt of my part.  Embarrassed

Bitbird..When did ur debt occur?  You just showed up.  Is it a recent investment?

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 03:03:31 PM

Good Morning,

I had intended to do payments a day or two ago, but there was a pending debt sale and they had asked me to wait.  That sale seems to not be going through now, so I'm inclined to push out what I have.

I've taken dollartrader's spreadsheet and added some of my own calculating goodness to it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3

You'll notice that I lack a few payment addresses.  Please get those to me ASAP, otherwise you'll miss out.

On the second worksheet that is titled "Distributions", you'll notice there's some math going on to figure out how much to pay to each person.  It boils down to this. 

I took the amount owed in USD, converted to BTC based on today's mtgox prices, added it to the BTC owed and found the total debt as of today. 

I then took the 40 btc set to be distributed and split it evenly among all the BTC owed.  Everyone is being paid in btc, but the USD debt balances are still expressed as USD.  I've tried to be as fair as possible and I realize that I won't be able to satisfy everyone 100%, so this is what I came up with.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

EIEIO:

bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 03:09:43 PM

Looks good imsaguy, thanks for doing this! My payment address is: 1E269gXpDoGT5bF2NnBqFHqrq4AJ1fU9rf

imsaguy
VIP

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 03:12:07 PM

Looks good imsaguy, thanks for doing this! My payment address is: 1E269gXpDoGT5bF2NnBqFHqrq4AJ1fU9rf
added

EIEIO:

jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 06:41:51 PM

I am pleased to announce that my debt has been sold to juggalodarkclow. Please update all relevant documentation to reflect this change.
Freeway

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2012, 06:57:34 PM

You know, I will call you. I cant tomorrow because I have to handle some affairs and on wednesday I have an interview thats 2 hours away via metro, so its going to be an all day deal. Send me your current phone number over FB and we can talk. Im not running from anything and like I said, I will make this right.
Ehm, you can't do it tom., or the next day.  Sounds familiar.  But, Yes please, call me, Drew we were friends before, and than you turned on us.  I will talk talk to, give me a day and time, I will be there.  I can't promise positive results, but name the place and time, I will make it

You have had my ph# from day 1.  Find it

Did you get the job?  When will you be available this weekend to meet?  I am completely available except for Saturday morning.

juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 07:05:08 PM

I am pleased to announce that my debt has been sold to juggalodarkclow. Please update all relevant documentation to reflect this change.
Agreed, I have purchased Shakaru's debt from gigavps.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 07:06:54 PM

Damn, you sir are beyond brave.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 29, 2012, 07:34:51 PM

Damn, you sir are beyond brave.

i've been told bravery and stupidity go hand in hand lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: