Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmark  (Read 622155 times)
Androidicus

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:36:11 AM

Marking and the Multi User Wallet API will both be completed and released.  Bitmark and Pfennig will be updated to 0.10 codebase.  I do not need help, guidance, discussion, speculation, technical or social input to do them.

Perfect Mark!

Grin

This is great news. I'm still with this project if needed any help in future with Android apps.

Pablo - good to hear!

Cool

Failure is success waiting to happen...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:37:43 AM

Marking and the Multi User Wallet API will both be completed and released.  Bitmark and Pfennig will be updated to 0.10 codebase.  I do not need help, guidance, discussion, speculation, technical or social input to do them.

Perfect Mark!

Grin

This is great news. I'm still with this project if needed any help in future with Android apps.

Pablo - good to hear!

Cool

eeeeooweeeee!!!
emdje

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 09:16:11 AM

"There should be some tangible developments for the community around the week of May 1st."

Any updates on what that might be, or do we just need to wait?
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:25:31 AM

"There should be some tangible developments for the community around the week of May 1st."

From what I know all we have left now is to wait :p

coinsolidation (OP)

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 06:43:47 PM

But not too long Smiley the first deliverable is well under way and I'm free all week with it being my primary focus.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
emdje

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2015, 07:37:03 AM

Good stuff
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:09:35 PM

Roll Eyes
Good stuff

Why so silent young padawans :>?

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 07:10:58 PM

Can anyone holding over 25k or that is considering doing so in BTM please contact me, I'd like to set up a conversation about what we can do for BTM's future

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
delong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:45:38 PM

But not too long Smiley the first deliverable is well under way and I'm free all week with it being my primary focus.

This is great to hear, thanks for the update and perseverance!
melvster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:58:39 AM

Melvster, it's a bad enough situation already, without you constantly try to make it appear even worse still and inferring that's it's just the tip of the iceberg.  Este, kenny, thank you.

I dont mean to infer that it's the tip of the iceberg, sorry if that comes across or you see it that way. 

This project has been dogged with a lack of transparency.  You've been more transparent recently, and that's a good thing.

Do I think it's the tip of the iceberg.  Maybe, maybe not.  What we have found out I would have considered out of character previously, in fact, I would not have believed it.  But new things come out every day. 

The latest I heard is that you bought over 20 million GMC at 1 satoshi and pumped it up to over 1000, then executed a massive dump.  All the while telling the BTM community you were working full time on marking.  We do have a right to know about this, after all, you used our money to do this.  People are also saying that you only went anonymous because you uncovered some XRP scandal. 

What I'd advise going forward is just be 100% open and transparent, write and check in code ASAP, and make marking a reality.  If bitmark reaches its full potential, all the other problems will solve themselves.

It would be good to have Mark comment on this.

+1

What I was told is that 23 million GMC were bought at 1 satsohi.

After that the coin was pumped in collusion with exchanges, in order to get support walls up.

A massive quantity was then dumped to take out the walls and lock in profits.  Slack logs can confirm this information.

The GMC community were also encouraged to put walls up on BTM all the while talk was of large chunks of code being just around the corner.  None of that code to date has emerged, nor imho, has any attempt been made yet to put things right. 

I would like to emphasise that market manipulation in the UK is a criminal offense, so I would discourage attempts to make light of this.

I agree an explanation would be a good start, or even better, would be to follow through with numerous the promises to check in code, none of which have to date materialized.
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 01:47:34 PM

Melvster, it's a bad enough situation already, without you constantly try to make it appear even worse still and inferring that's it's just the tip of the iceberg.  Este, kenny, thank you.

I dont mean to infer that it's the tip of the iceberg, sorry if that comes across or you see it that way. 

This project has been dogged with a lack of transparency.  You've been more transparent recently, and that's a good thing.

Do I think it's the tip of the iceberg.  Maybe, maybe not.  What we have found out I would have considered out of character previously, in fact, I would not have believed it.  But new things come out every day. 

The latest I heard is that you bought over 20 million GMC at 1 satoshi and pumped it up to over 1000, then executed a massive dump.  All the while telling the BTM community you were working full time on marking.  We do have a right to know about this, after all, you used our money to do this.  People are also saying that you only went anonymous because you uncovered some XRP scandal. 

What I'd advise going forward is just be 100% open and transparent, write and check in code ASAP, and make marking a reality.  If bitmark reaches its full potential, all the other problems will solve themselves.

+1

After that the coin was pumped in collusion with exchanges, in order to get support walls up.

A massive quantity was then dumped to take out the walls and lock in profits.  Slack logs can confirm this information.

The GMC community were also encouraged to put walls up on BTM all the while talk was of large chunks of code being just around the corner.  None of that code to date has emerged, nor imho, has any attempt been made yet to put things right. 

I would like to emphasise that market manipulation in the UK is a criminal offense, so I would discourage attempts to make light of this.

I agree an explanation would be a good start, or even better, would be to follow through with numerous the promises to check in code, none of which have to date materialized.

With all respect to all of you...
Sorry on my English.
Why i have a feeling that you Melvin always find something more for fud here in moment when price rise...
I mean i know that you had a problem with Mark,but hey let him work.He dont need now demotivation and concerns!
Me and friends are behind GMC,Mark help us with forking and yes he had some GMC(not even close 23 mil.)and he dumped on me!(he needed money for live).But i resolved that problem with him,we made agreement and he works.Now he have full time job and he sending money to me.Weekends and after work time he is working and he will deliver what he said.The most important thing now is that he and his kids can live from sallary he have now!So he dont need new loans,donations  and day trades....
I dont have intention to deffend him,but i speak with him like a man and i strongly believe that he wanna make things right.
He said  to me that MUWA will be finish over this weekend...

Regards

Nele

dannygroove

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 02:58:20 PM

+1

Man, you again? unbelievable.
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:58:26 PM

+1

FYI all time low on GMC is 60 sat. Stop posting FUD pls.
dannygroove

Activity: 306

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 04:11:00 PM

FYI all time low on GMC is 60 sat. Stop posting FUD pls.

Yeah, this dude is unbelivable. The good thing is, people in this thread are FUD proof, we got a real community here.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 05:03:21 PM

Melvin, it sounds like someone might be feeding you misinformation about Mark.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:31:16 AM

What misinformation?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 08:49:09 AM

What misinformation?

Quote from: melvster
The latest I heard is that you bought over 20 million GMC at 1 satoshi and pumped it up to over 1000, then executed a massive dump.

Quote from: melvster

A massive quantity was then dumped to take out the walls and lock in profits.  Slack logs can confirm this information.

The GMC community were also encouraged to put walls up on BTM all the while talk was of large chunks of code being just around the corner.

This doesn't seem to be true given what Neleonele has said. Other than the fact that it sounds like Mark sold off GMC that was not meant to be sold off. And it looks like Nele and Mark are working this issue out between themselves and part of their resolution incudes Mark working on Bitmark code right now, specifically the multi-user wallet that is necessary for many projects.

And then other posts before where Melvin mentions that people are saying that Mark is involved in x amount of additional projects ect. I don't think there has been any evidence of anything other than exactly what Mark has explained has gone on. If there is though and someone wants to post some evidence related to that in the interest of transparency they're more than welcome to. From what I can tell so far everything has been consistent with Mark's explanation of events so far, so I'm pretty skeptical of all the other speculations.
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 11:42:30 PM

hin dev, is wallet ok?
i see status wallet on bittrex was blocked for  1096 minutes.
i can't transfer my btm to anywhere, can you help bittrex ro solve this??
thanks
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:42:58 AM

hin dev, is wallet ok?
thanks

Slow block maybe? Or does blocked mean that they froze it?
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:15:31 AM

hin dev, is wallet ok?
thanks

Slow block maybe? Or does blocked mean that they froze it?
don't know exactly what happen with their wallet.
i just look at this https://bittrex.com/Status, and see btm wallet blocked
so i ask dev to contact bittrex to solve this
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: