April 26, 2024, 11:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll Ended
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AERO] Aero | 100% PoS | AeroME | Anonymous Sending  (Read 420691 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:00:43 PM

As you've been told before, rather than posting unresearched did, why not come over to aerotalk and you can see for yourself the top holders have not dumped!

Or you can keep posting unresearched tripe! It's up to you

aerotalk - there are almost no updates on aerotalk. And if there are, it's just bare words. Again - no code, no screenshots, no nothing.

I've heard people saying that this coin will soon be delisted from exchanges. Is it true ?

Why is the volume so low ?

Why the dev doesn't do any update ? Is there nothing to announce ?

Why proclaiming AeroMe will soon be released (in August) while it was not the case ?

The questions above are barriers for any investors looking at AERO....

Delays happen, that's normal for anything that's in development. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

Honestly I had my skepticism about this coin being a scam as well, but after seeing the amount of work that has been put into it, I can assure everyone it is not. Honestly I don't care how low it goes because I have just continued picking up more aero all the way down! As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped. Meaning this coin will undoubtedly go up as soon as any news comes out because all the weak hands have been shaken out

The rich list is false. It's doesn't get updated.

It does, you have to wait.

I waited more than 3 days.

Either http://aero.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/ is fake or malfunctioning.

BE is or was made by 3rd party , not by aero dev

you can pm the BE maker and ask him to fix any errors

My point was that As you can see by the aero rich list, none of the largest holders of the coin have dumped is a false statement. There are no updates, no one has ever seen code commits, only bare words. It's either an incompetent dev playing with the code for his own amusement or there is no dev at all, just a sophisticated scammer.
Top holders own ~92% of coins.So ware is dump?

How do you know that?
From http://aero.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/ I am in top 35 and everything working.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:57:33 PM

It is correct that the BE is third party, this is a quote from him when questioned as to why it isn't updating.

Does not help since I disabled it and forgot to re-enable the cron ... I have  enabled it again and it will update over the next 20mins or so.

Thanks

It's working again.
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:00:28 PM

When did he enable it again? At this very moment my address is in the list, but not with the right number of coins, and I did not buy any new coins in the last hours.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:21:37 PM

I think now is a good time to note that I'm lucky enough to see some development chatter on AeroME here and there. I can't say anything about it specifically as that's not my place that's the developer's decision, but I do want to note that it's very obvious he's working on it heavily with what appears to be daily progress. It's not by any means a stagnant project and it's not vaporware, it's just a huge fucking project being coded by a single dev who wants to make damn sure it's perfect before releasing something with his name on it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. When he's not busy holding hands and explaining what he's done every 6 hours it would seem he's either coding or sleeping. This is a guy who you can't talk to without hearing about something code related that's likely over your head unless you're a developer yourself. This guy eats, sleeps, and breathes code. It's always been his style to not give out many updates till everything is done and shiny, and this is the big one.. He's a quiet worker, but only because he's a very skilled one and too laser focused on his code to think of anything else. This is not a day trade coin, this is an investment coin. I understand the stress / concern / "fud" many of you are saying and they are not unfounded worries, but the more often I talk with Majika personally the more confident I am that he will deliver and blow you all out of the park. If there's a core dev out there that can do this.. well Aero's got him. If you can't wait, if you can't deal with his development process, or if you're prone to panic whenever there's a period of silence while he works, then this coin may not be the one for you.. If you understand the spectacular nature of what AeroME is and all the work something like that takes, the style of developer Majika is, and you are looking to invest in innovation that potentially helps evolve cryptocurrency as a whole, this is a good place for you. I've heard him talk about snippets of his progress that makes me extremely excited and amped to buy up more aero at this price, and many people here have done nothing but soak up coins as the price goes down. There is a good reason the rich list just keeps getting larger while the weak hands keep leaving.. It might as well be on discount for the people who believe in AeroME and this developer.. He's put this much work into it already.. it only makes sense that he will finish it..

Anyway, I know this is just my word as another holder, but I do take my word seriously as I believe reputation is everything in cryptoland. Maybe this will help ease some of your nerves, maybe not, idk. Just my thoughts.
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

When did he enable it again? At this very moment my address is in the list, but not with the right number of coins, and I did not buy any new coins in the last hours.

Hmm, well I only said it's working again because my address updated. Maybe it's still parsing through the chain? Not positive to be honest but I would expect it to be working properly soon now that he turned the crons back on after getting backed up for what appears to have been a few days.
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:35:55 PM

I think now is a good time to note that I'm lucky enough to see some development chatter on AeroME here and there. I can't say anything about it specifically as that's not my place that's the developer's decision, but I do want to note that it's very obvious he's working on it heavily with what appears to be daily progress. It's not by any means a stagnant project and it's not vaporware, it's just a huge fucking project being coded by a single dev who wants to make damn sure it's perfect before releasing something with his name on it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. When he's not busy holding hands and explaining what he's done every 6 hours it would seem he's either coding or sleeping. This is a guy who you can't talk to without hearing about something code related that's likely over your head unless you're a developer yourself. It's always been his style to not give out many updates till everything is done and shiny, and this is the big one.. He's a quiet worker, but only because he's a very skilled one and too laser focused on his code to think of anything else. This is not a day trade coin, this is an investment coin. I understand the stress / concern / "fud" many of you are saying and they are not unfounded worries, but the more often I talk with Majika personally the more confident I am that he will deliver and blow you all out of the park. If there's a core dev out there that can do this.. well Aero's got him. If you can't wait, if you can't deal with his development process, or if you're prone to panic whenever there's a period of silence while he works, then this coin may not be the one for you.. If you understand the spectacular nature of what AeroME is and all the work something like that takes, the style of developer Majika is, and you are looking to invest in innovation that potentially helps evolve cryptocurrency as a whole, this is a good place for you. I've heard him talk about snippets of his progress that makes me extremely excited and amped to buy up more aero at this price, and many people here have done nothing but soak up coins as the price goes down. There is a good reason the rich list just keeps getting larger while the weak hands keep leaving.. It might as well be on discount for the people who believe in AeroME and this developer.. He's put this much work into it already.. it only makes sense that he will finish it..

Anyway, I know this is just my word as another holder, but I do take my word seriously as I believe reputation is everything in cryptoland. Maybe this will help ease some of your nerves, maybe not, idk. Just my thoughts.

Amen, bro ! Well said.

I keep faith in this project. I keep buying and my wallet is staking 24/24.

Cheers.

Same, I've been staking as much as possible. Far as I'm concerned the longer AeroME takes the more time I have to stake xD
louie6925

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:36:13 PM

I think now is a good time to note that I'm lucky enough to see some development chatter on AeroME here and there. I can't say anything about it specifically as that's not my place that's the developer's decision, but I do want to note that it's very obvious he's working on it heavily with what appears to be daily progress. It's not by any means a stagnant project and it's not vaporware, it's just a huge fucking project being coded by a single dev who wants to make damn sure it's perfect before releasing something with his name on it. I've said this before and I'll say it again. When he's not busy holding hands and explaining what he's done every 6 hours it would seem he's either coding or sleeping. This is a guy who you can't talk to without hearing about something code related that's likely over your head unless you're a developer yourself. This guy eats, sleeps, and breathes code. It's always been his style to not give out many updates till everything is done and shiny, and this is the big one.. He's a quiet worker, but only because he's a very skilled one and too laser focused on his code to think of anything else. This is not a day trade coin, this is an investment coin. I understand the stress / concern / "fud" many of you are saying and they are not unfounded worries, but the more often I talk with Majika personally the more confident I am that he will deliver and blow you all out of the park. If there's a core dev out there that can do this.. well Aero's got him. If you can't wait, if you can't deal with his development process, or if you're prone to panic whenever there's a period of silence while he works, then this coin may not be the one for you.. If you understand the spectacular nature of what AeroME is and all the work something like that takes, the style of developer Majika is, and you are looking to invest in innovation that potentially helps evolve cryptocurrency as a whole, this is a good place for you. I've heard him talk about snippets of his progress that makes me extremely excited and amped to buy up more aero at this price, and many people here have done nothing but soak up coins as the price goes down. There is a good reason the rich list just keeps getting larger while the weak hands keep leaving.. It might as well be on discount for the people who believe in AeroME and this developer.. He's put this much work into it already.. it only makes sense that he will finish it..

Great words! Stark reminder to any potential investor, if you are a trader who looks at the price on a daily basis then this coin is not for you! All it will lead to is you getting nervous, doubtful and end up posting unnecessary fud just because the dev isn't here everyday!

However if you are a believer in the crypto movement and want to be a part of a potentially huge project and are patient then yes aero is a fantastic investment opportunity. The core of this community don't care what the price is doing now as until the release of AeroMe it is irrelevant other than the opportunity to get more coins cheap!

Agreed this thread has been quite as has aerotalk but believe me things will liven up, why not come on over and join in us? Wouldn't be a good feeling to be in early? Before the potential rush? Nobody knows where this will end up but it's going to be exciting finding out!
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:08:37 PM

Well I confess that I didn't read your article about some ephemeral dream.

However I cannot resist to ask again - what's the proof that anyone is working on this project?

Simple question - no answer.

Let's make the question even simpler - what has been done for the past three months?

ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

Not exactly. Unless it comes in a timely manner it won't worth a shit.
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

as i said before , just sell what ever coins you hold and move on

dont need to see  you crying every fucking day

move on no one is telling you to hold

ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:31:33 PM

dont need to see  you crying every fucking day

The crying one is you. I am just asking a simple question.

What is the answer?

You are the scammer's right hand or what?
idol

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:37:16 PM

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

if you think its scam ..just sell and move on

why do you need to post negative shit all day?

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:40:32 PM

Let's make the question even simpler - what has been done for the past three months?

I'd honestly love to tell you, I think an update like that would help the price a lot imho, but unfortunately that's for the dev to answer not me. All I can say is that I'm really pleased with his progress from what I've been lucky enough to see (be it just little snippets of the whole). AeroME exits regardless of if you have the patience to see it out or not.

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

(It would appear idol wants your coins  Wink ) haha
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:43:42 PM

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

That's your answer to my simple question?!

Well that does not speak good for you, sir.

Obviously you (and your dream team) are just an illusion dev & project. Right?
murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready regardless. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:48:47 PM

What is the answer?

me cry? lol

MOVE ON ~!! Smiley

If that's how you feel you shouldn't be invested in this coin.. The dev takes a more professional approach to development imo. His style is like that of a corporation with shares. If you own stock in apple and call them up demanding to know the specific progress on the new iphone they will hang up.. and they will release the new iphone news / product when it's ready. You just have to take what the dev gives us and deal, or invest somewhere else..

Can you prove you and your dev are not scammer/s?

If so - how would you do that? Bare words?

I asked a simple question - still no answer.
idol

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:09:42 PM

omg..just sell and go away

murderouskirk

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:21:36 PM

He's not "my" dev. I'm just a holder that actually does what he can to help over making demands and doing nothing.. I told you what I've seen as a courtesy. It's nothing more than my word that you can take or leave. You're not getting a developer update from another holder dude.. just wait for the dev to get a chance to touch base with us rather than berating other holders please. Have some professionalism..
ntrn500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:45:09 PM

He's not "my" dev. I'm just a holder that actually does what he can to help over making demands and doing nothing.. I told you what I've seen as a courtesy. It's nothing more than my word that you can take or leave. You're not getting a developer update from another holder dude.. just wait for the dev to get a chance to touch base with us rather than berating other holders please. Have some professionalism..

Does professionalism mean being a sheep?

This clown majka is playing with everyone's patience and its imaginary code and you are telling me to be a professional sheep? Pathetic.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 251 »
  Print  

Jump to: