Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:32:40 PM

Brilliant...already tripled since i bought in @ around 350  Grin
Keep it up!
baxto

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:34:20 PM

i knew this thing was going to blow but i didnt think so soon. I was hoping i could prolong the getting some more but it looks like i can no longer wait
DubFX

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

i knew this thing was going to blow but i didnt think so soon. I was hoping i could prolong the getting some more but it looks like i can no longer wait
Hah that's the exact thing that i thought i've been hoping that i'll have atleast 2 more days to buy in with atleast a bit higher summ but seems that in 2 days we may even break 2k satoshis, who knows.
I've been hoping to have enought time to buy more @300 dammit  Grin
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:06:56 PM

Just a simple question please.

What are the incentive for the buyers to use cannabis coin to pay in these dispensaries by physically being present there over using fiat.

I mean why would some one go to the hassle of first buying bitcoin with fiat- then buying cannabiscoin with that and then go to a dispensary and pay in cannabis coin. ( now that if u argue that why cafes and shops are accepting bitcoin- well because bitcoin has other uses - sending money worldwide instantly- low transaction fee- so people have bitcoins and its just nice to pay in a local shop (not in anyway better) with those if they accept it). Does cannabiscoin has any other uses!

Thanks

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
DubFX

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:11:04 PM

What are the incentive for the buyers to use cannabis coin to pay in these dispensaries by physically being present there over using fiat.

I mean why would some one go to the hassle of first buying bitcoin with fiat- then buying cannabiscoin with that and then go to a dispensary and pay in cannabis coin. ( now that if u argue that why cafes and shops are accepting bitcoin- well because bitcoin has other uses - sending money worldwide instantly- low transaction fee- so people have bitcoins and its just nice to pay in a local shop (not in anyway better) with those if they accept it). Does cannabiscoin has any other uses!

Thanks

There is problem about cannabis shops accepting debit cards and so on and CANN could solve that.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:29:09 PM

Price seems to be pump a bit I will wait till it consolidate for few days at this stage and buy some more or sell.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
DubFX

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:31:54 PM

Price seems to be pump a bit I will wait till it consolidate for few days at this stage and buy some more or sell.
Why would you sell if it's almost clear that we will head up?
davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:36:12 PM

Thanks

There is problem about cannabis shops accepting debit cards and so on and CANN could solve that.

Well in that case- its a problem for the shops but not that much of a problem for the buyer as using fiat still is faster and easier than getting cann with fiat.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:45:32 PM

Look at the graph double pick and no buy support. It looks like only few ppl make this pump.

qbitbit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:49:17 PM

Look at the graph double pick and no buy support. It looks like only few ppl make this pump.

Right.
It does not look seriously to me.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:56:15 PM

Right.
It does not look seriously to me.

I think it's very good coin and it can be worth much more, but it needs time to be noticed by crypto (and out of crypto) coummunity.
I will mine from time to time and buy at low prices, who knows where it lead us. Kiss

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

Thanks

i believe the plan is to offer CANN strains of bud at special prices to those who pay w/Cannabiscoin

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
DubFX

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:58:48 PM

I see around 4 bitcoin support line @ 700 satoshis and above?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

7 BTC buy wall now, someone wants 1 millioooooonnnnnn coins!

DubFX

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:59:10 PM

7 BTC buy wall now, someone wants 1 millioooooonnnnnn coins!

And some members yet say there is not demand and it's only pump Grin
AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:04:02 AM

big Ups and Big Downs?

1 CANN = Huh

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:30:43 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 02:41:53 AM by CannabisCoinDev

Thanks

Besides the same capabilities as bitcoin here are some of the key incentives

Incentives with CannabisCoin vs fiat

- Patient can BUY ANY strains from dispensary with CannabisCoin not just medicine slated for the coin.
- Patient can also EXCHANGE fiat to CANN within the dispensary if they want to buy medicine labeled for CANN.
- CannabisCoin medicine will be a SET price per GRAM
- CannabisCoin will not be relying on BTC price fluctuations
- CannabisCoin medicine will be at significantly lower price than 'house' medicine as incentive for patients.

We can get more detailed about processes but that is to come in the near future.  Just like to give you the highlights.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:36:47 AM

Thanks

- Patient can BUY ANY strains from dispensary with CannabisCoin not just meds slated for the coin.
- Patient can also EXCHANGE fiat to CANN within the dispensary if they want to buy meds labeled for CANN.
- CannabisCoin meds will be a SET price per GRAM
- CannabisCoin meds will be at significantly lower price than 'house' meds as incentive for patients.

We can get more detailed about processes but that is come in the near future.  Just like to give you the highlights.

~DeltaNine

Paperwallet design is very nice, matches the theme of cannabis coin very nicely.
AlfaONE

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:17:54 AM

Great concept

Thanks

- Patient can BUY ANY strains from dispensary with CannabisCoin not just meds slated for the coin.
- Patient can also EXCHANGE fiat to CANN within the dispensary if they want to buy meds labeled for CANN.
- CannabisCoin meds will be a SET price per GRAM
- CannabisCoin meds will be at significantly lower price than 'house' meds as incentive for patients.

We can get more detailed about processes but that is come in the near future.  Just like to give you the highlights.

~DeltaNine

Paperwallet design is very nice, matches the theme of cannabis coin very nicely.

AlfaONE

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:32:55 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: