Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:48:25 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 06:11:29 AM by fartbags

Latest Updates:

We have multiple projects going on for CannabisCoin.

We are currently working on making some changes to the CannabisCoin wallet:

- Add DNS seeder to simplify connections to network.
- 420 = CANN
- Logo changes
- clean up code
- and other small things
- bitcore porting for CannabisCoin
- API building
- wallet version will change to reflect latest updates (version 0.8.6.3 look for announcement)

Web Wallet for CannabisCoin:

The web wallet development is progressing along very well.  We opted out of creating the Android wallet at the moment to stay focused on a universal solution for ANY cell phone use including Apple iPhones.
This will be used by patients and buyers to load and pay for CANNdy.

* Once this wallet is done we will be much closer to completing the policy & procedures for acceptance at the merchants.
* Demonstration videos will be made to simplify usage for patients and average users to help streamline
the transaction process and make it user-friendly.

Mentions:

- We have gained a lot of attention in the past week and had an overwhelming amount of support from Users and outside supporters.  This includes Medical Doctors, business owners, patients, and other cannabis advocates.  Making people aware of CannabisCoin is starting make waves and pay off.

- FAQ - We are putting together a set of FAQ's for the sake of repetitive discussions.

- Medical Doctor endorsement, we have it and will announce more on this later.

- We have a film crew who has had interest in our project and we may start seeing short videos in the near future regarding CannabisCoin, the Yes We Cann movement and it's supporters/patients.  DeltaNine is meeting tomorrow 9/7 on this.

DeltaNine:

He will be in Las Vegas, Nevada for several days (Sept 10-15th) to have talks with potential partners and check operations on the Nevada side.  We are very excited about this!  Last couple weeks in Southern California, next week Las Vegas, Nevada, Do we hear Colorado?  Yes coming soon.

YES WE CANN!

~Dev Team

Amazing! Smiley YES WE CANN!
Maybe u can contact someone from the HempCoin team, they have a new functionally HTML5 wallet and they are related to Cannabis but more into the Hemp industry. Think they can help u with the web wallet development. Cannabis Unite Smiley

Hey jmsr1978,

I will be able to supply a little bit of support for the CANN team if they ever need help on their cloud wallet. I released the https://hemp.cash cloud wallet with social sharing/gamification last night and it exploded in popularity. 1,400 users in 8 hours. The website didn't crash but the coind server crashed Tongue. As you can see the viral effect still has users flowing into hemp.cash (website) but they are unable to deposit or spend funds through the wallet (hempcoind). This would be a really bad problem if anyone was wanting to use hemp.cash to buy hemp.

There are unexpected things like this that can pop up which I will be able to help CANN with if I've already solved them.

AFlatMinor

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:48:12 AM

The CannabisCoin team, The Community, and Bitkee.com are partnering together to create something special for a certain somebody.

That someone is Charlotte Figi

Her story here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8683122#msg8683122

CannabisCoin Team has asked the community to donate to her cause instead of the team from the first day of existence.

We are creating her metal wallet donated by the caring guys at Bitkee.com - makers of physical wallets.

DeltaNine is in contact with Charlottes mother and plans to deliver it.  She is aware we have the wallet.

We will keep you posted!

Thank You Everyone!

Happy to donate CANN to a beautiful young girl

Devs please keep us informed as to her progress
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:21:16 AM

4th flawless CANN trade.  Cool

Plus I donated to that poor child  Cry

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:38:52 AM

Well i ordered from drgreenstore.com...  I will confirm here if/when they arrive and if I also receive my freebies for using bitcoin.  If the site confirms legit I hope that CANN can get added as a payment option Smiley.  I will be contacting them as soon as I have confirmation and again will post here aswell Smiley.

CANT WAIT FOR THE CHEESE.  

I had some about a year ago and the flavor is insanity.  I yearn for it... I need it... The cheese is mine Smiley

Delivery confirmed! Shipping speed was outstanding considering it came from Spain to Oregon. Dinafem seeds showed up in Dinafem tin (helpful to confirm validity). Also confirm they DO give 3 free seeds with bitcoin purchase AND they also let me pick my own free seed type (they now list options on the main page to choose from, originally there were no options I just asked). For about $30 USD I got 3 Autoflowering Cheese (due to the crossbreed the autoflowering actually produces more) and 3 free bubblegum (all fem) which should be amazing and is a rare flavor around here.  Also dinafem does NOT ship to US so this is great for users looking to get Dinafem seeds.

In a couple months I will post again with the final results.  The ultimate test to know whether they sold me real or fake is the cheese, I know what it tastes like.  I yearn for it Tongue. Also bubble should turn out pink if I recall correctly so I should be able to visually see (and smell the cheese) results even sooner Tongue

Anyways figured Id just post back let you guys know it is at least as legit as I can confirm at this point Tongue.  They do send you seeds.  I will know in a couple months if they sent me what I asked for Tongue.

I have already been in discussions with them about accepting CANN.  They are looking into it now.  You may see CANN as a payment option soon.  Working on it Smiley
Some good news! But we should maybe wait a little bit till we get bigger volume as that dr green store will probably be cashing out (dumping) every few orders that could crash the price a bit at the moment.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:53:45 AM

Well i ordered from drgreenstore.com...  I will confirm here if/when they arrive and if I also receive my freebies for using bitcoin.  If the site confirms legit I hope that CANN can get added as a payment option Smiley.  I will be contacting them as soon as I have confirmation and again will post here aswell Smiley.

CANT WAIT FOR THE CHEESE.  

I had some about a year ago and the flavor is insanity.  I yearn for it... I need it... The cheese is mine Smiley

Delivery confirmed! Shipping speed was outstanding considering it came from Spain to Oregon. Dinafem seeds showed up in Dinafem tin (helpful to confirm validity). Also confirm they DO give 3 free seeds with bitcoin purchase AND they also let me pick my own free seed type (they now list options on the main page to choose from, originally there were no options I just asked). For about $30 USD I got 3 Autoflowering Cheese (due to the crossbreed the autoflowering actually produces more) and 3 free bubblegum (all fem) which should be amazing and is a rare flavor around here.  Also dinafem does NOT ship to US so this is great for users looking to get Dinafem seeds.

In a couple months I will post again with the final results.  The ultimate test to know whether they sold me real or fake is the cheese, I know what it tastes like.  I yearn for it Tongue. Also bubble should turn out pink if I recall correctly so I should be able to visually see (and smell the cheese) results even sooner Tongue

Anyways figured Id just post back let you guys know it is at least as legit as I can confirm at this point Tongue.  They do send you seeds.  I will know in a couple months if they sent me what I asked for Tongue.

I have already been in discussions with them about accepting CANN.  They are looking into it now.  You may see CANN as a payment option soon.  Working on it Smiley
Some good news! But we should maybe wait a little bit till we get bigger volume as that dr green store will probably be cashing out (dumping) every few orders that could crash the price a bit at the moment.

If that started happening, the rebound would be huge. I'd even jump back in and buy more, and that's saying something since I don't have a lot to invest.

DubFX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:23:19 AM

Are you really dumping at 1800 and buying at 1200? Wow sutch profit...come on dude, seriously  stop fucking up the market for few mbtcs..
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:40:10 AM

Are you really dumping at 1800 and buying at 1200? Wow sutch profit...come on dude, seriously  stop fucking up the market for few mbtcs..

haha thats just a sample (pages long much BTC profit) besides, Im shaking out weak hands. Slow growth is better.
Dont worry Ill moon it eventually.

DubFX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:00:42 AM

haha thats just a sample (pages long much BTC profit) besides, Im shaking out weak hands. Slow growth is better.
Dont worry Ill moon it eventually.
Well sorry for insulting you then but i don't like that you're trying to keep it low anyway...i hope it will skyrocket but i don't know why you're saying that YOU will moon it eventually?  Roll Eyes
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:16:50 AM

Its cool man. Market determines prices not hopes dreams thoughts or magical wishes. Regardless of who rubs the lamp.
Im a professional trader. Greed blinds people I've seen it a million times.
Real profits over phantom profits for me.
Everyone to their own.

DubFX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:29:09 AM

Its cool man. Market determines prices not hopes dreams thoughts or magical wishes. Regardless of who rubs the lamp.
Everyone to their own.
Well i've been able to buy only 20k as i'm currently in really tought life situation and i've lost my job that had really low salary anyway.
So i hope that we could skyrocket and that it could help me and my gf move to our own flat...
That's why i'm bitching so mutch. And yep i've seen greed blind people alot of times too.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 09:41:31 AM

Hi everyone  Grin

I am joining the CannabisCoin development team and will be putting in a lot of hours to help improve and develop the coin. I have been in the crypto scene for many years now and have helped many projects in the past. My other home is Feathercoin which I launched over a year ago now and to which I am still committed. For a while now I have been in some contact with members of CannabisCoin and have heard many good things about the good work that has been going on over here. The genius in this coin is seeing what will survive in the future. Looking at historical markets new things like crypto, after they get mass market adoption, the markets will segment, Bitcoin will probably take the main stage but those who work to find their niche will survive with their own market. Cannabis is a market that Bitcoin will not openly follow into, CannabisCoin will rule this market segment and in turn secure its future. Kudos to the CannabisCoin's creators seeing the need for this sort of coin and that it is a niche that can survive through market segmentation.

Now to get to some work, my first order of business is to get a DNS seeder up and running for CannabisCoin. This is the first thing that clients connect to when firing up and from the seeder they get a list of other nodes to connect to. Once we have this in place and added to the source code new users will not have to worry about addnode details as the client will automatically connect. This is only a start to some of the work that will go into making the coin software and its network the best it can be by improving the network infrastructure and security. There are many options in front of us and the best technical direction needs to be decided once initial work has been completed.

I'm happy to be here and I hope people are happy to have me.

You are very welcome Cheesy I appreciate time and energy you will put in this project... Smiley

Do you have donation address? Smiley

Here is Peters Donation Address.  Let's make him feel welcomed!
CGdWNoXE3dAQomfQKkptAgJAPGVTNwskWi

~D9

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

i almost watch all new coins , this coin is months old and new for me , mining it and going to buy some , i am from holland and a daily smoker and my wife is crazy of this coin , me too

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
DubFX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:32:07 AM

i almost watch all new coins , this coin is months old and new for me , mining it and going to buy some , i am from holland and a daily smoker and my wife is crazy of this coin , me too
Maybe you could work with some local coffee shops and offer them accepting CANN? Tongue
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 10:33:21 AM

Holland must be great Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Skydog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:39:49 AM

Everyone to their own.
Well i've been able to buy only 20k as i'm currently in really tought life situation and i've lost my job that had really low salary anyway.
So i hope that we could skyrocket and that it could help me and my gf move to our own flat...
That's why i'm bitching so mutch. And yep i've seen greed blind people alot of times too.

If you are in for fast profit you shouldn't invest in cann.

No, I believe in this coin and holding some. But there is still a high risk and it will take some time before price go up. Better go daytrading and get small profits on coins like ETHAN or HAL.
DubFX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:47:04 AM

Everyone to their own.

If you are in for fast profit you shouldn't invest in cann.

No, I believe in this coin and holding some. But there is still a high risk and it will take some time before price go up. Better go daytrading and get small profits on coins like ETHAN or HAL.
I'm not in for fast profit even thought i'm hoping i could get some profit in month or two but i'll def. not sell everything, max 1/2 of my holdings if i'll need fiat.
I've only described the situation why i get angry quite easy lately.
Also i'm not into daytrading.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:50:35 AM

I don't attach speed rankings to profit. High risk low risk, as long as you accept level of risk.
I trade everything and anything not just crypto. ^pro
Don't discriminate against $$$ its all pay.

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:56:42 AM

will there also be some kind of market places where you can sell cannabis related items anonymously?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:04:20 AM

will there also be some kind of market places where you can sell cannabis related items anonymously?

Something like Cannabis road? Cheesy

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:07:28 AM

I'm sure it's possible. Most if not all items that are cannabis related are legal to sell without licensing. It's only the substance that's controlled. Everyone sells bongs and pipes out here, completely legal.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: