Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:38:54 PM

I said drop, not dump, but we'll see what happens to price. I like what is being done, no hateful words from me found here Wink
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dalovindj

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:52:13 AM

Man, this coin has the potential to go through the roof.  If I were running a dispensary right now here is what I would do: 

Step 1: Align with a collective of other dispensaries in CA, AZ, CO, and WA
Step 2: Buy 1 million CANN each
Step 3: Start accepting CANN at the peg.  Film it, post it on YouTube, blast it on social media.  Show proof of the CANN actually being accepted. 
Step 4: Unload the CANN when it skyrockets to meet the peg.

Let's say a dispensary ends up with 50 customers a day buy 1 gram each with CANN (an estimate I would think is pretty high).  At current value, that would mean that they are losing maybe $1,000 a day in revenue accepting something worth a penny for something they could get $20 for.  In a year, they would lose $365,000 in potential revenue if the price stayed the same.  But if the price raised to even $1, their loss over the year would reduce to $18,250 while the value of the CANN they held increased to a million dollars.  It's a goddamned no-brainer. 

So the question becomes, would the price rise?  There has yet to be a successful asset-backed crypto.  People don't believe Uro is real and that you can really purchase Urea with it.  Also, people don't believe CANN will ever really be accepted at dispensaries.  Uro skyrocketed in price when people briefly believed it was real.  The same will happen for CANN, but unlike Uro, it won't be some unfamiliar foreign entity with crappy websites and shady backers.  Real people will be able to walk into the dispensaries, film themselves making a purchase and share it with the world.  It will be eminently verifiable. 

In my opinion, once the process is verified, the market will freak the fuck out and the price will skyrocket towards the peg.  Until dispensaries get on board, this won't happen.   Until there is proof, this won't happen.  But if 10 big name dispensaries in the key states got behind this, took a position in CANN, and then verified the peg?  They could make millions in a matter of months, weeks or days. 

For the love of god, dispensary owners, get on this and lets all make some fucking money!  You could take a million coin position for like $10,000 and there is a damn likely chance you could turn that into millions with one fucking YouTube video of you accepting CANN!  Possibly within days! 

It is essentially an opportunity unlike any I've ever seen.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:23:52 AM

Man, this coin has the potential to go through the roof.  If I were running a dispensary right now here is what I would do: 

Step 3: Start accepting CANN at the peg.  Film it, post it on YouTube, blast it on social media.  Show proof of the CANN actually being accepted. 

Let's say a dispensary ends up with 50 customers a day buy 1 gram each with CANN (an estimate I would think is pretty high).  At current value, that would mean that they are losing maybe $1,000 a day in revenue accepting something worth a penny for something they could get $20 for.  In a year, they would lose $365,000 in potential revenue if the price stayed the same.  But if the price raised to even $1, their loss over the year would reduce to $18,250 while the value of the CANN they held increased to a million dollars.  It's a goddamned no-brainer. 

So the question becomes, would the price rise?  There has yet to be a successful asset-backed crypto.  People don't believe Uro is real and that you can really purchase Urea with it.  Also, people don't believe CANN will ever really be accepted at dispensaries.  Uro skyrocketed in price when people briefly believed it was real.  The same will happen for CANN, but unlike Uro, it won't be some unfamiliar foreign entity with crappy websites and shady backers.  Real people will be able to walk into the dispensaries, film themselves making a purchase and share it with the world.  It will be eminently verifiable. 

In my opinion, once the process is verified, the market will freak the fuck out and the price will skyrocket towards the peg.  Until dispensaries get on board, this won't happen.   Until there is proof, this won't happen.  But if 10 big name dispensaries in the key states got behind this, took a position in CANN, and then verified the peg?  They could make millions in a matter of months, weeks or days. 

For the love of god, dispensary owners, get on this and lets all make some fucking money!  You could take a million coin position for like $10,000 and there is a damn likely chance you could turn that into millions with one fucking YouTube video of you accepting CANN!  Possibly within days! 

GambletoWin is already selling them for 2 dollars per cann. The market exists already.

myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:55:36 AM

good point, everyone wins! I pray gods that dispensaries hear you
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:59:39 AM

And remember, whenever you buy Cannabis Coin, buy in increments of 420 or 4200. Somehow, this will please the Cannabis gods who will then magically cause the price of the coin to explode.

That, or at least it is fun to see all the 420's in the purchase history  Grin
GambleToWin

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:04:36 AM

GambletoWin is already selling them for 2 dollars per cann. The market exists already.

Yes sir!! I have Several different post on medical marijuana blogs, Craigslist, and Facebook!!! Right now I'm just selling 10 to 20 cann per person on average but i did raise my prices!!! I have some selling for 3 on Craigslist and 5 on the blogs!! Just have to market it right. Allow them to call or go to the store to verify for themselves! You can see my post!! People seem to say they don't understand why I would sell so low and thinks its a scam but I explain I'm just passing my savings on to someone who needs it!! It's not like I'm losing money!! I'm buying back off you guys for less than a penny!! I'm going to be sad when the price goes up!! No more making money!!;( lol
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:34:51 AM

Yes sir!! I have Several different post on medical marijuana blogs, Craigslist, and Facebook!!! Right now I'm just selling 10 to 20 cann per person on average but i did raise my prices!!! I have some selling for 3 on Craigslist and 5 on the blogs!! Just have to market it right. Allow them to call or go to the store to verify for themselves! You can see my post!! People seem to say they don't understand why I would sell so low and thinks its a scam but I explain I'm just passing my savings on to someone who needs it!! It's not like I'm losing money!! I'm buying back off you guys for less than a penny!! I'm going to be sad when the price goes up!! No more making money!!;( lol

I'm happy you're doing that. It could cause the price to jolt and I'll be happier. Cheesy

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:21:23 AM

Don't you want to turn my investment around? I'll give you 200 CANN for 100$ Grin
myxamop

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:26:39 AM

Hi dev! Can you post some photos of Candy growing progress ?  Smiley
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:08:28 AM

Need to up it to that price on Bittrex then, get it poppin' or blazin' whatever y'alzz preferzz
daigitinasam

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:23:52 PM

Hey guys. Where i can buy from this medical stuff? Can you link me the wesite? Thanks!
myxamop

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

Hey guys. Where i can buy from this medical stuff? Can you link me the wesite? Thanks!
http://herbalwellnesscenter.com/
daigitinasam

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:00:35 PM

I don`t see anywhere that they accept cann...
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:03:46 PM

sorry, but is it that hard to go back a few pages?
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:38:51 PM

That's awesome!!!  Are you getting any people buying?

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:11:55 PM

I don't think they have put it on their website yet!! But you can call the shop and ask them for your self!! The number is in my Craigslist post or you can just google it!!!
GambleToWin

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:18:34 PM

Yes sir!! I have had a lot of people buy them!!! I'm even getting some people on blog sites to pay 5 dollars a piece!!! I've had people from Cali and Colorado buy some for them and their family!! Once people call the shop and hear they can exchange 1 Cann coin for 1 gram of medical marijuana they call me and order a crap load!!! They are always so grateful and can't believe I would be selling them for 2 dollars a piece!! I tell them I'm just passing the saving on to people that need it and if they wanted they can sell them for more money to friends and family!! They always seem to come back and get more after a few hours!! Lol but aslong as you guys keep selling back to me below my 2 dollars I'm going to be selling the shit out of these!! Lol so everyone keep selling below a penny please!! Lol
networkcoinage

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:34:48 PM

Get CannabisCoin Verified!

ChaseT

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

Yes sir!! I have had a lot of people buy them!!! I'm even getting some people on blog sites to pay 5 dollars a piece!!! I've had people from Cali and Colorado buy some for them and their family!! Once people call the shop and hear they can exchange 1 Cann coin for 1 gram of medical marijuana they call me and order a crap load!!! They are always so grateful and can't believe I would be selling them for 2 dollars a piece!! I tell them I'm just passing the saving on to people that need it and if they wanted they can sell them for more money to friends and family!! They always seem to come back and get more after a few hours!! Lol but aslong as you guys keep selling back to me below my 2 dollars I'm going to be selling the shit out of these!! Lol so everyone keep selling below a penny please!! Lol

are you from usa? how do they pay you? do you have some proofs of the transactions?

Rich with Cannabiscoin
WalkerIVIV

Activity: 2436
Merit: 503

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:58:04 PM

halving blocks soon will price skyrocket? Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: