Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:00:02 AM

are REAL LIFE "FUDDER"

Yeah, that's about what I get from az420. I have it on ignore, but I happened to want to see what it was saying after it's 20 some odd responses page after page. It answered my question all by itself.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:00:25 AM

There are lots of other weed coins to support. its ok to miss out on this one.

Just because this coin is going to $5 doesn't mean THC, CCN, POT, DOPE, STV aren't going to $5. They are all going up and going to be successful. Get in on them adn support them all.

Make them all $5 coins.

The other ones are "pegged" to marijuana. Maybe that will let them go to $100 a coin.

If CANN does go to $5 maybe that means the peg will move up to 10 grams for 1 CANN.

The money you use to invest on those coins. You can invest it on CANN and help it go higher.

It's going to take $20,000,000 to push CANN up much higher. I doubt people on this forum have that kind of money.

Crypto is just starting. If you aren't investing in the other coins early on, you are silly. All of these coins will do just as well as CANN is doing over time. Your words remind me of people that were in on PotCoin early. They said things like PotCoin is the only one so just support PotCoin.

az420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:00:31 AM

Holy fuck it is pathetic to read the last many pages!  People saying over and over to ignore this crap and the same people responding to his next posts.  Half the fucking people in this thread are like little puppets at the end of his strings, you just CAN'T ignore him and he continues to feed on and he's winning making the entire community look pathetic.

If you want it to stop, listen to the little voice in your head the KEEPS telling you to ignore him!!

agree thank you. Everybody use your ignore button on AZ420 Possible a competitor shop or dealer

DONE

Don't agree with what I wrote? IGNORE ME.

I'm not speaking to you anyways.

I'm speaking to the person who came here looking for answers about Cannabis Coin and who is willing to read what I, and everyone else wrote, and then form an educated opinion of their own based on what they read.

Some of you guys are simply out of touch with reality... One guy talking about "DeltaNine can open as many dispensaries as he wants!", another talking about "what if there are fake patients?", yet another proclaiming that he's gonna "get 10 grams of WEED in exchange for 10 CANN, which was only 60 cents" Clearly, many of you have absolutely no idea how Arizona's dispensary system operates. I've been trying to share that information with you, but with very little luck.

Like I said, you all don't have to listen to me. But your local dispensary owner will.

Good vibes!
irlandescoin

Activity: 567
Merit: 502

Hey yo let's go

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:05:08 AM

well i bought some, i dont care what talk about.

back here after the boom in 2013
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:08:25 AM

Don't forget; I found you all by mistake! LOL!

You were slinging allegations from your very first post. You came here with clear intent.

I would agree that prior to typing my first forum response, I had already formed an opinion about Cannabis Coin.

That opinion remains the very same to this moment;

IF Cannabis Coin becomes universally accepted at a majority of dispensaries, then it will be a viable option for patients.

IF Cannabis Coin can ONLY be exchanged for marijuana at the Herbal Wellness Center, and no other dispensaries, then clearly that is just a glorified sales promotion concocted by HWC to get you in the door of their dispensary.

I will acknowledge that the evidence that I read lead me to the latter opinion, that it's likely just a marketing gimmick to get patients to shop at Herbal Wellness Center. I HOPE I'm wrong. But only time will tell I suppose.

In the meantime, you can't possibly recommend that all 50,000 Arizona patients convert to CANN when only a small percentage of those patients actually shop at GWC. That would be just nuts.

Thanks
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:10:28 AM

There are lots of other weed coins to support. its ok to miss out on this one.

Just because this coin is going to $5 doesn't mean THC, CCN, POT, DOPE, STV aren't going to $5. They are all going up and going to be successful. Get in on them adn support them all.

Make them all $5 coins.

The other ones are "pegged" to marijuana. Maybe that will let them go to $100 a coin.

If CANN does go to $5 maybe that means the peg will move up to 10 grams for 1 CANN.

The money you use to invest on those coins. You can invest it on CANN and help it go higher.

It's going to take $20,000,000 to push CANN up much higher. I doubt people on this forum have that kind of money.

Crypto is just starting. If you aren't investing in the other coins early on, you are silly. All of these coins will do just as well as CANN is doing over time. Your words remind me of people that were in on PotCoin early. They said things like PotCoin is the only one so just support PotCoin.

Marketcap isn't how much money is being invested, it's the current worth.  Theoretically speaking if all the sell orders were pulled and someone bought a coin for $10 because that was the cheapest one they could buy then the market cap would be 106m off a $10 investment.  Obviously  would never happen but I'm just saying. Smiley

kerhso

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:10:44 AM

not have to wait and see, buying, waiting to explode Smiley

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
dynamite

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:11:17 AM

Why do you care if this is a sales promotion?

It isn't but why does that matter?

It's good for patients. They can buy grams of marijuana for 6 cents... Isn't that the greatest thing ever?

BTW... every dispensary in the USA is going to have their own coin soon. haha. so if you know dispensary chains, let them know about crypto and that starting your own coin is easy as pie. If someone with more growing/dispenary power is wanting to start a coin I'm sure it will be better than CANN.

There are tons of people who missed out and CANN and wanting to get into a new similar coin.
sofmu

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:13:26 AM

Holy fuck it is pathetic to read the last many pages!  People saying over and over to ignore this crap and the same people responding to his next posts.  Half the fucking people in this thread are like little puppets at the end of his strings, you just CAN'T ignore him and he continues to feed on and he's winning making the entire community look pathetic.

If you want it to stop, listen to the little voice in your head the KEEPS telling you to ignore him!!
Ignoring facts and rational thought, THAT is pathetic.
dynamite

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:14:54 AM

Holy fuck it is pathetic to read the last many pages!  People saying over and over to ignore this crap and the same people responding to his next posts.  Half the fucking people in this thread are like little puppets at the end of his strings, you just CAN'T ignore him and he continues to feed on and he's winning making the entire community look pathetic.

he sounds like a dispensary owner that is jealous delta9 is going to take 100% of all the business in whichever city he is from in Arizona. LOL
Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:16:14 AM

150`000Sat till live stream I guess?!
No CANN yet? Then buy as long its not to late.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kerhso

Activity: 284

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:23:01 AM

Once again exceeded 15K, few hours in may occur after morning

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:25:46 AM

It's good for patients. They can buy grams of marijuana for 6 cents... Isn't that the greatest thing ever?

BTW... every dispensary in the USA is going to have their own coin soon. haha. so if you know dispensary chains, let them know about crypto and that starting your own coin is easy as pie. If someone with more growing/dispenary power is wanting to start a coin I'm sure it will be better than CANN.

There are tons of people who missed out and CANN and wanting to get into a new similar coin.

It matters because it's incredibly dishonest for a dispensary to lure medical marijuana patients into their dispensary under the guise that they're giving the patient marijuana for 6 cents a gram, when in ACTUALITY the dispensary is offering to sell you ONE 6 cent pre-rolled joint, but ONLY if you promise to buy something first.

The policy is NOT, "Come on in to our dispensary and if you have 40 Cann you can leave with 40 grams of marijuana"

If it were that way, that would again add to the legitimacy of the Cannabis Coin. But it isn't that way.. Instead;

The policy is, "Come on in to our dispensary and if you buy something, I'll sell you this joint for 6 cents/1 CANN"

That's a freaking sales promotion!!!! I don't care how you want to word it. I can ONLY obtain 1 pre-rolled joint with CANN, and that's IF I give the dispensary my USD?? Wait, what??

This marketing strategy is no different than your local grocery store putting milk on sale. They put the dam milk on sale at a low price so that you'll come in the door, window shop, and hopefully by something else on impulse. This isn't new marketing per-say...

If I could walk in and buy a joint for 6 cents, that would be awesome. But that isn't the case, is it??
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:29:49 AM

This is nice..can't wait to be there...

The href for this image if anyone wants to use it is http://   i60.tinypic.com/2r40tvt.jpg  (just remove the spaces)

https://www.facebook.com/herbalphx/photos/a.411008842349825.1073741826.411007185683324/637393259711381/?type=1&theater

Guys how can we spread the word in Arizona? Lets make some Marketing Campaigns that there are at least 200 people around on Monday!

- Radio Stations
- Newspaper
- TV
- Community Calendars
- Sites that cater to daily events in the city
- Twitter/FB/Reddit focused on the city of the event

awesome at least they will accept it.  that in itself is the most important thing.  everything else is baseless and not worth arguing
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:36:10 AM

he sounds like a dispensary owner that is jealous delta9 is going to take 100% of all the business in whichever city he is from in Arizona. LOL

If your comment were true, it would only further validate my point that the Cannabis Coin is an internal promotion by HWC geared towards generating revenue and getting new patients to come in to HWC.

Remember that only 35% of the 50,000 Arizona medical marijuana patients actually shop at dispensaries.

Now eliminate any patients that don't live within a reasonable driving distance of 43rd Avenue and Indian School.

Now eliminate any patients who refuse to drive or take the BUS to the GHETTO to buy their medical marijuana (Don't get it twisted people, 43rd Ave and Indian School is NOT a nice part of town by any stretch of the imagination)

Who is left standing to benefit from the Cannabis Coin?

The patient who can't possibly go to HWC because it's too far away? Does that person stand to benefit from Cannabis Coin?

The patient who doesn't buy from the dispensaries at all? Does that person stand to benefit from Cannabis Coin?

The patient who is too old, too sick, or too dumb to devote time and energy to using Cann? Does that person stand to benefit from Cannabis Coin?

Unless told otherwise, I am assuming that Cannabis Coin really ONLY benefits a medical marijuana patient who already currently shops at HWC.

That would be the only person who would stand to benefit from buying Cann.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:38:39 AM

The href for this image if anyone wants to use it is http://   i60.tinypic.com/2r40tvt.jpg  (just remove the spaces)

https://www.facebook.com/herbalphx/photos/a.411008842349825.1073741826.411007185683324/637393259711381/?type=1&theater

This is amazing!!!!!!!

CANN market cap is getting HUGE Shocked

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:40:34 AM

Just ignore this guy, he discredited himself already, anyone who is repeating the same argument over and over in one thread has interest in the price of coin.
Dont feed him.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
dynamite

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:40:47 AM

It matters because it's incredibly dishonest for a dispensary to lure medical marijuana patients into their dispensary under the guise that they're giving the patient marijuana for 6 cents a gram, when in ACTUALITY the dispensary is offering to sell you ONE 6 cent pre-rolled joint, but ONLY if you promise to buy something first.

The policy is NOT, "Come on in to our dispensary and if you have 40 Cann you can leave with 40 grams of marijuana"

If it were that way, that would again add to the legitimacy of the Cannabis Coin. But it isn't that way.. Instead;

The policy is, "Come on in to our dispensary and if you buy something, I'll sell you this joint for 6 cents/1 CANN"

That's a freaking sales promotion!!!! I don't care how you want to word it. I can ONLY obtain 1 pre-rolled joint with CANN, and that's IF I give the dispensary my USD?? Wait, what??

This marketing strategy is no different than your local grocery store putting milk on sale. They put the dam milk on sale at a low price so that you'll come in the door, window shop, and hopefully by something else on impulse. This isn't new marketing per-say...

If I could walk in and buy a joint for 6 cents, that would be awesome. But that isn't the case, is it??

OH YEAH, I agree that the fine print of that flyer is total trash!

It's very disappointing in my opinion.

This is just the beginning though. Over time it should be better than this stupid fine printed flyer.

I would be shocked if delta9 didn't give every medical patient 10 grams of CANNdy for 10 CANN.

sofmu

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:42:22 AM

It's true that making a new coin is easy. But having one universal coin is so much better than having multiple highly volatile ones, isn't it? A single dispensary won't be able to achieve high market cap, and the price will fluctuate wildly, which is no good for businesses.

And what do you mean by 'better'? Fancy website and tons of marketing bullshit? The essentials are all there.

That's true but ultimately it's patients who are supposed to determine the coin price, and they are happy enough to buy weed 2x cheaper, and for them CANN will continue to be cheap at least for the next couple of months, I guess.
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:43:56 AM

Az420 - your mother is your sister...
Az420 incest guy...

Are you supposed to be using the Internet without your parents permission??  Undecided

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: